All Comments on 'Becky and Robbie Ch. 03'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One more time!!!

This series is the greatest. I loved reading this story & I can't wait to read the remaining chapters. Please continue.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
You have a good one here!

Keep the chapters coming! Really good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
think

do you think before you write do you reread before you post it seems not since he can't cream in his pants when his dick is out already never post a story without going through a good editor first

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago

Fantastic.. you make me................. without touching.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Time of Cycle

You weren't quite correct when you said "She told us that this was the best time of Becky's cycle (right after her period) and the chance of pregnancy was very low, so I could just go ahead and cum inside Becky." as it can be quite a fertile time depending on how many bleeding days and how many non bleeding days she has has in each cycle. For instance if her cycle is 21 days (quite common esp in teens, though Becky's cycle wasn't mentioned) and the bleeding is 7 days, then by the time she stops bleeding then she will be ovulating again (as it occurs 14 days prior to the next bleeding beginning!!!) And even if her cycle is 28 days, by the time the bleeding stops the cervical mucous will be beginning to ripen so only leaving two or three days of infertility. So the safest time is the 8 - 7 days BEFORE the next bleeding begins, because as she ovulates 14 days before she bleeds, she could be fertile for next 6 days as the egg can survive for 4-6 days, leaving 8 days of infertility before the next bleeding begins, provided of course Becky's cycle counts the same way as her brain!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous