All Comments on 'Becky and Robbie Ch. 06'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Yes

Venus you have taken to heart the suggestions, and you have written an excellent chapter. You're writing more coherent paragraphs and overall the length was just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

This is yet another fantastic chapter. I loved reading this story (all 6 chapters). Please write more of this story bringing it to a happy ending for all.

ChevMan69ChevMan69almost 15 years ago
Amazing Story

You did super and yes after this 6th chapter you sure could add more! This seems to be just starting the tip of the ice cap :) Thanks for a grand read.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 15 years ago
Great job!

Keep writing! This was a great chapter with the only major issue being that you seemed to call Abbey (Abbie) Sharon's sister at one point and, at the end of this chapter, you went from third person to first person (from bystander to part of the story). Overall, however, the story is continuing to boil! It is very enjoyable! Can't wait to read more!

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

Great story still

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago

I never imagined seeing the two girls getting together.. Wonderful surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Which perspective?

Whichever perspective you're planning to write a story, be it first person or third person, pick one and stick with it throughout the complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

But really didn't care for this chapter and didn't give two shits about Terry and his god cock. Robbie is kinda overshadowed by him and it's not that I wanted Robbie to get to fuck both abbie/Abby and Jenny but they really should have not been included in Robbie' s & becky's "love" story. Also if Sharon has the fuck god Terry and his "huge" cock then why does she feel the need to fuck and suck her brother Robbie? Sorry but two stars and really could care less about finishing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous