Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you address me, you will call me Mistress! Understand?" Becky just nodded. Her body was shaking, and it was more than fear. Being naked like this and having Charlotte touch her was starting to do something to her. She didn't want to admit it but it was. Becky jumped and gave a little squeal as she felt another slap, this one harder. "Answer me slut!"

"Yes...Mistress," Becky mumbled quickly. Charlottes hand went back to stroking Becky's pussy, her finger once again sliding in between her folds and pushing up to go further. Two inches now. Then, crooking her finger like she was beckoning someone she stroked at the inside of Becky and was rewarded with a shudder and a groan from the housewife.

"Ooooh...stop, please," she grunted as shivers raced through her body, making her legs tremble.

"Oh, you like that, huh? Figures." Charlotte didn't stop but kept up the stroking, increasing the speed. While she did that, she released Becky's chin long enough to reach up to her own halter top and carefully free one of her breasts. Then she grabbed Becky by the hair and pulled her head down till her breast was pressed up against her mouth. "Suck my tit, slut!" she snarled. "Now!" Becky tried to shake her head, to resist but Charlotte pushed a second finger up into her and now both crooked and stroked her tender and sensitive insides. Beck groaned with a surge of pleasure that surprised her and Charlotte stuffed her fat tit into Becky's mouth.

While Becky was forced to suck on her nipple like a baby breastfeeding, Charlotte continued her assault between her legs. The pressure grew stronger. Becky's tongue licked across Charlottes stiff and erect nipple, and she sucked harder as waves of pleasure began to pulse out from her pussy and flow through her entire body. Soon Becky was gasping and panting, still licking and sucking as Charlotte brought her closer to a climax that she didn't want or expect. But her body ignored what her mind wanted and her pussy began to stream liquid, soaking Charlottes hand and allowing yet another finger to join the two already up inside her.

Becky was growling now, breathing deeply through her nose and shaking as her whole body reached towards her orgasm. Now she didn't care why it was happening, she was pushed too far. All her body wanted now was release. Then, with no warning at all, Charlotte jerked her hands free and stepped back away from Becky, leaving her panting, her tongue hanging out of her mouth and drooling.

What?...I...." Becky was confused, her mind almost blank. She had been on the edge of a powerful orgasm and Charlotte had just...stopped. "Why? She panted. I was...almost..." She didn't have the words. Charlotte laughed at her.

"My poor horny little bitch. You may be in heat, but you don't get to cum till I say so." Then, Charlotte shocked Becky again. She undid her jeans and peeled them off quickly. Now she stood there, in her half-on halter and no pants. Her own smooth-shaven pussy was on display, her full, thick almost pouty lips damp with moisture. Becky stared at her, taking in her full curves and muscled tone. Her stomach had the tiniest pooch to it but on her body it looked right. Mentally she compared the statuesque brunette to her own figure.

Charlotte stood a full three inches taller than Becky's five-foot-four frame. Where Charlottes body was full figured, curvy and voluptuous, Becky's was thin, barely 120 lbs. She was a perfect 34 which meant her curves were slight. There was a little roundness to her ass but compared to Charlottes juicy bubble butt, Becky felt intimidated. Charlotte had a head of dark hair, cut short in an attractive pixie cut while Becky's straw-blonde hair hung well below her shoulders but lacked the depth of fullness to give it real bounce.

Becky's musings were interrupted as Charlotte grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to her knees. Becky knelt and looked up at her adversary, as she was coming to think of her.

"Now, since you don't cum till I do..." She grabbed Becky by the hair and dragged her head till it was planted firmly between her legs. The full lips of her pussy were pressed up against Becky's mouth. "Start licking! And you'd better do a good job!"

Becky had only been with a couple of men in her life before she had gotten married and since then, only with her husband. She had never even considered being with a woman. However, Charlotte wasn't giving her a chance to object. With her face crushed up hard against her, she could smell the thick, musky scent of her quim. She could taste the tangy, slightly acidic taste of her juices that were already flowing. Charlotte didn't give her much time to acclimate. She shook her head, rubbing it hard against her pussy.

"Lick it!" She commanded. Charlottes juices were already smeared across Becky's face. Having no choice, she opened her mouth and hesitantly stuck her tongue out. The warm twitching folds of Charlottes cunt enfolded Becky's tongue. She stroked it up along her slit, lapping at the drops of wetness that were being dribbled out. Her lips seemed to understand what was needed and she began to kiss and suck along her full labia as she stroked her with her tongue, up and down. Almost immediately she could feel a tremor begin to flow through the muscles of her neighbor. She licked harder, faster and deeper hoping this was all that Charlotte would want and then she could reclaim her pictures and go home.

"You need some motivation," growled Charlotte, still pressing her pussy harder against Becky's mouth. "Use your hands and start playing with yourself." Becky once more felt hot shame rising up through her but without even a pretense of struggle, she took her hand and found her own pussy. On her knees as she was, she spread her legs farther apart and slid a finger and then two inside herself. Her fingers were immediately coated with wet, sticky juices flowing from her own pussy. She began to finger fuck herself, her thumb reaching up and finding her swollen clit. Already sensitized from what Charlotte had done to her earlier, rubbing against her overly sensitive nub stoked the flames in her body almost immediately. She moaned with pleasure and sucked harder on Charlottes twat.

Charlotte kept Becky licking and sucking for another minute, all the while making her play with herself. Then, once again as she had done previously, as Becky was just starting to reach the edge of her own endurance, Charlotte shoved her head away pushing Becky back.

"That's enough. Stop right now!" She demanded in a stern voice.

Becky groaned in frustration. She was almost there. The pressure rising between her legs was twice as bad this time being brought right up to the edge twice now. She slowed her hand but kept her fingers buried between her legs as she looked up pleadingly at the domineering woman who was causing all of this.

"Please...Mistress," she added forlornly. "Please let me cum. I...I need to!" Her voice shook but Charlotte shook her head and reaching down, yanked on Becky's arm pulling it away from her needy pussy.

"You always think your so much better than me, looking down your nose at me and how I live. Well, who is the real slut now Becky? Who?" Becky found a little fire in her belly hearing those words and she tried to stand up to the woman's nasty slurs.

"I am not a slut!" Just because I sent a picture...ONE TIME," she cried out. Charlotte just laughed scornfully and shook her head.

"We'll see who the slut is," she muttered. She turned away and reached over to a small table that was next to the chair she had been sitting on. She picked up her cellphone and tapped something out on it. Then she turned around and faced Becky again. Holding up the phone she touched the camera icon. Becky heard the sound of the camera shutter.

"NO!" She yelled out, immediately trying to cover her nudity with her hands. "Don't." Charlotte just kept on taking pictures.

"You want to cum so badly...do it. Make yourself cum right now!" Becky's eyes were wide with horror.

"No! Please don't make me. Put the phone down. I can't let anyone else see me..." she broke off tearfully.

"Sweety," Charlotte said with a saccharine note to her voice, "If you don't start playing with yourself right now, I'm going to send this photo along with everything else I have out to everyone on my contact list! Hell, your husband might just find a few of these photo's plastered over his windshield. Now get going...You have exactly one minute!"

Becky shivered with shame but again, she had no choice. Shakily, she spread her legs and allowed her fingers to slide down between them, finding their way into her pussy once more. She pinched her sensitive clit and stroked two, then three fingers deep inside of her. Immediately heat began to rise again but this time there was a deeper edge of shame to it. No one was holding onto her or pushing her down. She was sitting on the floor, and playing with herself, all on her own. And her cruel neighbor was taking pictures. Her cheeks flushed crimson and she sniffed to keep tears from falling. And second by second, the feeling of a deep throbbing climax began to rise in her. Her breath started to come faster, sweat beaded upon her forehead and her muscles began to shake. Her finger dove and twirled and stroked, bringing her ever closer, almost there...

"TIMES UP!" Shouted Charlotte. Stop, right now!" Becky was torn from her own thoughts and her hand, seemingly of its own volition, pulled out of her pussy. Despair and need ran in equal measure through her body.

"NNNOOOO! Not again...I was almost there! She wailed. Charlotte just shook her head and laughed at the sweating, panting Becky.

"You really need to pay attention! When I say you have one minute, that's all you get! It's not my fault if you can't get it done." She stared down at Becky, who was nearly in tears sitting on the floor, her legs spread. She could see even from here her needy pussy twitching and clenching. "Your poor little pussy looks pathetic," she said with malicious intent. Such thin lips quivering, waiting to be filled! Your married pussy probably doesn't even know what a real cock feels like. I'll fix that soon enough!"

Becky startled at that. A real cock? Was she planning on having someone else use her. No, that was simply unacceptable. She had to try and stop this now, before it got any worse. She got to her knees and started to stand up.

"This has gone too far Charlotte. It's over, right now!" She meant it to be firm, defiant, to show her that she meant business, but Becky was embarrassed to hear it come out sounding weak, like she was pleading with the cruel woman. Charlotte sneered and moved quickly to stand right in front of Becky. She grabbed her by the upper arm and helped pull her up to her feet.

"This is over when I say it is!" Then, still holding her by the arm, she dropped her other hand and roughly grabbed Becky between the legs. She used one of her feet to kick her legs wider and began to rub hard against her poor abused pussy. Becky tried to pull away but her legs felt weak and the feelings that Charlotte was bringing out in her...

"Ohhh, please stop!" She whined. "Don't do that....uuugghhhh!" She shuddered as another spasm ripped through her. She could feel that heat rising again, faster each time. Being brought to the edge so often and then prevented from climaxing, it was torture and yet her body was reacting now to every little touch.

"Oh, you like that do you? Charlotte asked softly. She increased the pressure against her pussy, her fingers pushing in to search for and find Becky's swollen clit. Becky moaned as her fingers found it and pressed against it, rubbing in small, tight circles. Charlotte gave a wicked chuckle. "Tell me...do you want to cum, my little slut?" Becky groaned, gritting her teeth and shook her head, trying with all her might to stay defiant.

"Nnn...no!" she managed to grunt out through clenched teeth. Charlotte smiled and began to rub fasted, putting more pressure against her clit and slipping a finger in between the folds of her pussy. It was sopping wet and made a soft squelching noise as she entered her.

"Are you sure?" She rubbed faster and a tremor shuddered through Becky. "All you have to do is ask me." Becky bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, squeezing a tear out of them. She again gave a quick shake of her head.

"No," she panted but it sounded even less convincing than her last denial. Charlotte was very experienced with men, and women and she knew where to stroke and how much pressure was needed to really send someone into orbit. The grasped Becky's clit between two fingers and pulled slightly while rubbing across the top of it with her thumb. She exerted pressure to push in and then pull back against Becky's weeping cunt.

"Last chance," she whispered. "Just ask me to cum, that's all you have to do." She emphasized this with a vicious tweak of her sore and swollen clit. Becky's resolve melted, her legs went weak and she moaned as Charlotte continued to play her like some sexual musical instrument.

"All right...yes!" She groaned.

"Yes what?" Charlotte asked. "What do you want Becky?" Becky dropped her head forward in defeat. Then she raised it back up slowly and opened her eyes and looked at Charlotte.

"Make me cum, please...Mistress" sha said, her voice trembling and ragged in defeat. Charlotte smiled broadly, her eyes lighting up...and she pulled her hand away immediately. Becky thrust her hips madly towards her and whined piteously.

"Nnnoooo!"

Charlotte ignored her and turned her around, dragging her along towards the front facing wall of the living room. That wall had a large picture window that faced her front lawn and the street. Currently, the curtains were closed. Charlotte reached out and grabbed the curtain cord and yanked, pulling them wide. Instantly late afternoon sun flooded into the living room. Charlotte shoved Becky up against the window, pressing her hard and flat against it.

Becky froze in horror, her whole body going rigid and her mind almost blacking out for a moment in fear. She was naked and pressed up against the large window. Anyone walking or driving by could see...everything. She felt the cool hard glass pressed against her face. Her nipples were pressed flat as well and reacted to the cool touch of the windows surface by stiffening. Her legs were still kicked wide, and she knew that her body was on display to the whole neighborhood. She desperately tried to pull back, to get out from in front of the glaring openness that was the front window, but Charlotte held her there without much trouble at all and as she held her tight against the window, her free hand once again slid down across Becky's ass, giving it a hard squeeze as it went, and travelled deeper, between her legs where her fingers once again found her wet and open gash.

"Now," whispered Charlotte, leaning in, pressing her entire body against Becky's. "Tell me you want to cum. Beg me to let you! And once more Charlottes talented fingers began to play with Becky's open pussy. Becky tried to shake her head but all she managed was to slide her face against the window. She felt Charlottes hand once again stroking inside her, pushing up against her clit and increasing the pressure. Becky was horrified, humiliated and frightened.

"No!" She managed to croak out... "Please Charlotte...not like this...not here! Everyone can see me.... I can't..." Charlotte gave Becky's clit an especially vicious stroke.

"Beg me," She whispered again on Becky's ear, her lips brushing against Becky's earlobe. Her tongue slipped out and gave it a soft stroke. She could feel Charlottes naked breast pressing against her back, her nipple hard and stiff as she ground her body against Becky's. Her whole body was aflame. Heat washed through her face, her heart pounded as if it would burst out of her chest, and she trembled all over. Her eyes were wide, staring out at her neighborhood street, The place she had lived for so many years, where friends and neighbors she had grown to care about went about their daily lives. A place of safety and comfort now felt like a dangerous landscape fraught with peril. She whimpered and tried to ignore the heat building rapidly in her.

"No," she hissed again through gritted teeth, "I...won't, uuuggghhh!" But her bravado trailed off as another spasm of intense pleasure shook through her. Charlotte now added a third finger up into her pussy. Becky was trembling with tears and shame...but also with need. How could she bear it if one of her neighbors saw her, how could she ever live it down. But the need between her legs was growing. Fire was burning up into her belly and her legs were trembling, she didn't know if she could even stand much longer. And the thing Charlotte had said about others...that still frightened her more than she could say.

"Say it," whispered Charlotte. "Ask me to give your pathetically needy pussy what it craves. Beg me to let you cum!" That was followed up by a particularly vicious pinch on her clit. Becky's fear, shame and need all welled up inside her to become something more than the sum of its parts."

"Yeeeesssss!" groaned Becky, weeping with such pent up frustration that it filled her entire world. "Please! Make me cum. Let me cum I'm begging you!" her voice rose in pitch and fairly dripped with need. Even as she begged, she was trying to thrust her ass back towards Charlotte, grinding against her hand, anything to get greater sensation from her and push her over the edge. Immediately Charlotte pulled her hand away and slapped it hard on Becky's ass, leaving a red handprint smeared with her own juices.

"You did not call me Mistress. You are not very good at listening are you my little slut." Becky just squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered piteously against the gaping emptiness she was feeling.

"No, no, no, no...please Mistress," she whined, "Please have mercy...let me cum." Charlotte slapped her ass again, this time on her opposite cheek. Then she started to laugh.

"But here comes someone who might be able to teach you to listen! Becky's eyes snapped open instantly and she was horrified at what she saw. Walking up the path to the front door was one of her neighbors. An older man, Brian James who lived several houses down from Becky and her husband. Brian was in his 60's and retired from the machinist's union. He was a big muscular guy but had a bit of a paunch on his girthy frame. He was quickly coming up to Charlottes door and he was staring at the window where Becky was on complete display, and he was grinning like the Cheshire cat! His eyes raked over Becky's naked form and took it all in. Becky almost screamed. She immediately tried to turn aside, pull away and hide from him but Charlotte was using both hands now and her full body to keep Becky right where she was.

"Please Charlotte...Mistress, for god's sake, please let me go, don't allow him to see this!" Becky tearfully blabbered as she struggled against Charlotte.

"Well Becky, my pitiful slut, I think that ship has already sailed." The Brian reached the door and rapped loudly on it. "Come on in, Brian. It's unlocked!" Becky groaned in abject defeat and the front door to Charlottes house opened and in walked Brian. He stepped down into the room and moved instantly towards the two women.

Now Charlotte did pull Becky away from the window and shove her generally in Brians direction. Then she turned her back on the two of them so she could readjust her halter back over her spilled out breast.

"Hold on to her for a sec, will you Brian. You can touch...but nothing else, yet!" Brian, still grinning caught the stumbling Becky by the arms and dragged her to him. He spun her around, so her back was against his chest and wrapped his two beefy arms around her, both hands grabbing at her small breasts, though their size didn't seem to bother Brian as he squeezed and tugged at them.