Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 01

Story Info
Becky is blackmailed into sexual service.
13k words
4.68
88.1k
138

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Authors Note: Hello again dear readers! Today I want to introduce you to a new heroine who will be appearing in some of my stories. Her name is Becky, and she is also a lovely submissive that I have met here on the site. After reading several of my stories, she reached out to introduce herself and asked if I would like to use her in a story. Being the gentleman that I am, I of course immediately acquiesced.

This story is a bit unusual for me, though it does cater to several of my own fetishes, but it's primarily a story of blackmail, not bondage-at least not in the usual sense. But this is a fantasy Becky really wanted to see played out on the page and I was happy to help.

There are a lot of blackmail stories in the NC category, and I was a little hesitant to add to them. I don't like feeling that I'm going over well used territory without being able to add something new, so I hope you will find that this story does add to the collective excitement that we as readers (and authors) look for on Literotica.

And Becky would very much like to know what you think as well, so please comment and let us hear from as many of you as possible, what do you think of Becky's story? Do you want to hear more? What do you think should happen to her next (yes, there will be a "next"). As always, thank you so much for choosing to read, favorite and follow. Kitty, Wendy, Anna and now Becky truly appreciate your attention and hope to be around for years to cum!

* * *

Becky's fingers dipped into her spread pussy and sought out her clit, rubbing and stroking across it. As she did so, she stared at David's cock quivering inches from her face. The eighteen-year-old was staring at her with a look of mixed lust and cruelty. Her heart was pounding and her whole body trembled, only partly due to the orgasm she was edging herself towards.

How had she gotten to this point? She was a happily married woman and until today, she had never cheated on her husband. But was this really cheating? It wasn't as if she chose to fuck these people. Becky lifted her eyes and stared at the domineering gaze of Charlotte Rankin, her next-door neighbor. The woman stood tall above her, arms crossed under her full, round breasts and looked down on Becky with a haughty gaze.

"Don't look at me you slut!" She barked. "Focus on those two cocks. That's your whole world right now! Understand?" Becky gasped as her fingers pinched her clit and sent another shudder through her body.

"Yes." She said and brought her eyes back down to the thick cock with the wide, purpling head now barely an inch from her mouth. Mrs. Rankin reached down and slapped a hand across Becky's breast sending a shock of pain through her.

"Yes, what?" she demanded of Becky.

"Yes...Mistress," Becky whimpered. David took advantage of that moment to push the head of his cock against her lips. Becky grimaced but obediently opened her mouth wider to allow the young man entry. Behind her, Peter, Charlotte's son and Davids best friend was leaning in, sucking on her neck, teeth nipping at her while his hands encircled her abdomen and slid up to her small breasts. Her nipples, hard and swollen were easy for him to take hold of and pinch.

Charlotte smiled down at the older housewife who was being taken by her son and his friend. She enjoyed putting Becky in her place and this was only the start.

"Don't you dare cum Becky. Remember, everyone cums before you do. That's the rule." Becky whined around the young, thick cock filling her mouth and did her best to respond.

"Ye...tthhh issth-tress" is all she could manage as Peter shoved more of his rigid tool towards the back of her throat. Peter pinched her nipple again, this time twisting it and making Becky gasp wetly. David grabbed her by the hair and pulled deeper onto his cock, groaning in pleasure.

Becky did her best to take him into her throat and her fingers slowed their pressure against her clit. She could feel herself nearing the peak, almost ready to climax but she knew what would happen if she did. Charlotte had been very clear about that. So for the last few hours, she had been forced right up to the edge of release and then stopped. Her mind was starting to go fuzzy with pent up need.

Even as she sucked on David, and Peter's fingers teased and pulled on her nipples, Becky tried to focus on how she had come to this. How had her life come crashing down around her? A tear spilled from her eye as she continued to suck on the young man's cock and remember.

* * *

Becky Jameson sat at her computer, and nervously looked around. She knew no one was home and yet she still had an unreasoning fear of being discovered. On the screen was the email she had just written and the picture that she had attached to it. A picture of her, with her legs spread wide open. No pants or skirt, her pussy clearly on display.

This was Becky's secret. She had begun exchanging sexy pics with a man she had met online. At first, it was just a little harmless flirting, some sexy whispers back and forth. Then he had started asking for pictures. Becky had sent him a few. Demure pictures really. Dressed up for a night out. Then, wearing a robe before bed. Then she had allowed the robe to fall open, just a little. Never truly showing anything but becoming more risqué as time went on. Finally, he asked her for a nude picture. Becky balked at that. She was married and wasn't interested in sending nude photos out to relative strangers. She wasn't even certain why she had started exchanging emails and pictures with him in the first place. But she had to admit it excited her to do so.

Then, he had sent her a picture of himself...naked. He had a chest covered with hair, muscular legs...and a long and thick penis. She was shocked when she received it. She hadn't asked for that or expected it. At first she simply closed the email and walked away from her computer. This had gone on too far. But as a few days passed, she found herself going back and opening the email and that picture again and again. She had to admit, she was a little turned on by it. She knew it was wrong and that her husband would be crushed if he found out what she was doing but she couldn't help herself.

This was so far beyond her normal demeanor, but it somehow sparked something inside, something that up until now she hadn't realized she was missing in her day-to-day life. When, after a few days and several emails asking her if she had received his photo and, did she like it, she had finally responded "yes" and "yes". The next email she got had simply two words. "Your turn".

She knew she didn't have to respond. She could stop it right here and now. Knew that she should stop. Instead, she had taken off her panties, hitched up her skirt and pulled out her cellphone. Setting the auto timer on the phones camera she had adjusted herself in her office chair, spread her legs and taken the picture. She uploaded it to her laptop and then written out a quick email to her online friend and attached the photo. It was a good picture. Her pussy was open, and nothing was left to the imagination. Now she sat at her computer, nervously trying to build up the courage to actually send it.

She took a deep breath and before she had time to overthink it she reached out and hit the send button. The email vanished. Becky's heart was racing. No turning back now. She had just sat back in her chair and started breathing normally again when there was a knock at her front door. Startled, she jumped up and quickly pulled down her skirt. She started for the door then remembered the computer. She quickly clicked on the minimize icon and dropped the page to the bottom of the screen. Then she headed to the door.

As she reached her front entryway, she could see through the long side window next to the door that it was her neighbor, Charlotte Rankin. Becky's heart dropped a little. She didn't really care for her neighbor. The woman was loud and always acting entitled. Plus, she was what Becky would politely call, a woman of loose moral standards. Charlotte had gotten divorced from her husband three years ago and since then she had several different men-friends who came and went at all times of the day and night. The woman had no shame and didn't even try to hide what she was doing. Plus, she was always wearing revealing clothes and often went around without a bra. She was fairly large chested, and her clothing choices or lack thereof often showed far more than Becky was comfortable with. This was a nice neighborhood, with good families raising their impressionable children It just wasn't proper for her to behave the way she did. Becky heaved a deep sigh and put a smile that she did not at all feel onto her face and opened the door.

"Charlotte, hello!" Becky said. "How are you?"

Becky allowed her eyes to take in Charlotte's attire today. As usual it was inappropriate. She was dressed in a deep red halter top that showed almost more cleavage than it covered. She was wearing jeans today but they were skin tight and showed every curve.

"I'm good Becky!" Charlotte responded. "I came over to ask a favor. I'm throwing a little barbeque party this weekend and I was wondering if I could borrow your grill, if you weren't using it. I was pulling mine out of the garage and found a big hole rusted through the bottom of it." Becky mentally heaved another sigh. This was typical Charlotte. Didn't take care of her own things and constantly needed to borrow from others. She already had borrowed their weed trimmer last month and still hadn't returned it.

"Uh...sure Charlotte. I think we can spare it for the weekend." Becky believed this was just part of being a good neighbor. "Come on in and I'll get it from the back yard.

"Oh thank you Becky. And while you're at it, do you have any extra propane...and maybe some grilling tools as well. Mine are somewhere in that garage but I really don't know where!" She laughed at her own cluelessness as she came in. Becky just gritted her teeth and swallowed back a snarky response. It was up to her to be the better person here.

"Of course. I'll get them as well! Won't be a sec!" and she headed out towards the back yard.

"Need any help?" Charlotte called after her. Becky waved a hand as she headed out back.

"No need. I'll be just a few!" The last thing that Becky needed was to have Charlotte looking around to see if there was something else she wanted to borrow.

As Becky headed out into her backyard, Charlotte stood in her living room and looked about. She didn't often come over and she was naturally curious about Becky's home. Besides, she had to admit to herself, if to no one else, she liked to snoop. She let her gaze wander around the room, noting the clean, if somewhat drab upholstery on the small sofa. The basic carpet and the really rather sad painting of a western scene on the wall. Charlotte shook her head. Becky was a lot like her house. Drab, a little stuffy and wound tight. Then she noticed the laptop on the desk over on the side of the room. She saw that it was open and had a little cursor blinking on it. She took a step or two closer and saw that it said, "Close Page: Yes? No?" Charlotte wondered what kind of things Becky looked at online. Probably a ton of funny cat videos or something equally as insipid. She quickly looked to see if she was coming back yet and when she saw she wasn't, she went to the laptop. She slid the cursor to "no" and clicked on it. Immediately a screen popped up. It was Becky's email. Charlotte's eyes widened as she saw the picture attached to the email. Becky was sending naughty photos to someone! She giggled with delight at this discovery.

Quickly making certain that Becky was still busy, Charlotte opened the full email and read it. The also saw the previous emails and...the picture her friend had sent her.

"Oh Becky, you dirty slut!" Charlotte chuckled to herself. For a moment she just stared at all of the messages. Then, an idea occurred to her. Working fast, she searched for Becky's boy toy name in the emails and found all of their past correspondence. She saw the previous pics that Becky had sent him. She tapped a few keys and forwarded all of the emails, and pictures, to her own inbox. Then, she clicked on the picture that Becky had sent and on the one her friend had sent her and put them center screen. Just then she heard the screen on the back porch slide open and the sound of Becky returning.

"Okay Charlotte, I put all of the grilling tools and propane onto the grill and set it at the side of the house. You can just wheel it..." She stopped in mid-sentence as she came back to her living room and saw Charlotte standing next to her computer and the two pictures displayed on it. Charlotte was just standing there, smiling.

"Someone's been a naughty little slut, haven't they Becky?"

"What the hell?" Becky was stunned that Charlotte would pry into her private materials. "How dare you..."

"How dare I?" Charlotte shouted, interrupting Becky. How dare I what? Send dirty pictures to a man I met online? Cheat on my husband? Act all high and mighty when in fact it's really you that needs to be ashamed of your lifestyle! Is that what you mean?" Becky just gaped at the tall, buxom woman shouting accusations at her. Her mind was reeling. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"I...It's not like that!" she shouted back! And what business is it of yours anyway? Just get the hell out of my house!" Charlotte just stood there for a minute looking at her, a strange little gleam in her eyes. Then she nodded slowly.

"All right, I'll go. And when I get home, I'll just forward all of those emails and pictures I found on your computer to your husband. I'm sure he will find it all very interesting." Becky's heart froze as she heard those words. Quickly she rushed to her laptop and clicked on the screen, looking to see what Charlotte had done. In a moment, she realized that her whole world was about to come crashing down on her. She spun around and saw Charlotte reaching for the doorknob of her front door.

"Wait!" Shouted Becky. Charlotte stopped and turned around to look at her neighbor.

"What?" she asked with false curiosity. "Becky stood there trembling all over. This couldn't be happening.

"Please..." She whispered. "Don't." Charlotte cocked her head as if trying to understand what Becky was asking.

"Don't what, Becky?"

"Don't show my husband, please. It will destroy him." Charlotte shook her head and made a 'tsking' sound.

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you started sending nasty pictures of your thin little cunt to strange men!" The words stung Becky more than Charlotte could know. She had always been self-conscious about her body and it took a lot for her to work up the courage to actually send that picture. She looked pleadingly at Charlotte.

"Please don't." she repeated quietly. "I'll do anything. Just don't send them to my husband." Charlotte smiled now and considered Becky's words.

"Anything, huh? That's quite an offer." She stood there for a moment as if thinking seriously about it. Then, she looked at Becky and grinned. "Tell you what. I'm going back to my house. Why don't you come with me and we can...discuss this further. Then, without waiting for Becky's reply, she headed out the front door.

Becky stood in her living room shaking for a moment. Then, she turned and closed all the windows on her computer and shut it down. Then she gathered her courage and headed out the front door after Charlotte. Not ten minutes later they were in Charlottes home. She lived next door to Becky, but unlike Becky's two-story house, Charlottes home was more of a split-level rambler with a large back yard and patio. The two women were currently in her living room, a large sunken room with a three-piece sofa and a couple of simple easy chairs to either side of a nice, if somewhat ostentatious oak coffee table. There was a big screen TV on the wall and a shelf filled with DVDs to the side. Becky was not surprised to see that Charlotte valued movies and TV over books. That seemed to fit her personality. Charlotte had sat down in one of the chairs but when Becky had gone to sit, she had stopped her.

"No...I think it's better if you stand for now," Charlotte said. Becky just stared at her and then, nodded. This was Charlottes game for now and Becky had to go along with it.

"Okay, we're here. Now what? Asked Becky. Charlotte considered that for a moment.

"Now...I think you can start by showing me just what you showed your online boy toy!" Becky's head jerked up and she blinked at Charlotte.

"What? You don't mean..." But Charlotte was already nodding.

"That's right. Pull up your skirt and let me see that dried up, thin little cunt that you are so proud of!" Becky shuddered at those words.

"I...I can't! Why would you ask me to do that?" Charlotte shook her head quickly and stood up, taking a step towards Becky.

"No! You don't get to ask why. You just do what I say or I send those pictures out, got it?" Becky took a step back from her and began shaking. She looked at her and tried to find some small amount of pity or mercy, but she didn't see any.

"But I can't..." she sniffed.

"Oh, but you can do it and even take pictures of it to send out to a stranger? Get that skirt up now! I won't ask again...In fact, just strip, right now! All of it!"

Becky was horrified but she could tell there was no arguing with her. With trembling hands, she began to reach up and undo the buttons on her blouse. Becky was usually a very conservative woman. She didn't go out of her way to be noticed and she dressed in that same aesthetic. She had been planning to spend the morning inside, so she had put on a simple white bra with a beige button up blouse over it. A simple two-tone brown skirt hung to below her knees, and she wore simple tennis shoes and socks. It wasn't particularly fashionable, but it was fine for a quiet day at home. Now she felt like it wasn't nearly enough clothing. She could feel her face burning as she unbuttoned another button, and then another till her blouse hung open. Then without looking at Charlotte, she slid it off of her shoulders.

"My goodness!" Charlotte exclaimed. "You have hardly any tits at all. Why do you even bother with a bra?" Becky blinked back a tear and just kept silent. Seeing that she wasn't going to get a rise out of her she blew out a breath. "Well...just get on with it. Let's see what else you have!

Becky nodded slightly and began to undo the side buttons on her skirt. When she had them opened, she shimmied the skirt down over her hips and dropped it to the floor. She stepped out of it and began to kick off her shoes. Since she had removed her panties earlier to take the photo that was now causing all this grief, she was naked from the waist down. Once her shoes and socks had come off, she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. It came off easily and she dropped it to the floor with the rest of her clothes. She stood there, naked, head down, ashamed and waiting for whatever else Charlotte had in mind.

Charlotte didn't waste any time. She walked up to Becky and took her chin in one hand, tilting her head up to look at her. Her other hand slid down Becky's belly and into her thatch of thinning hair between her legs. Her fingers roughly prodded at the opening of Becky's pussy, and she was surprised to find it a little damp.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, "It seems our little slut is getting off on this. Are you? Are you getting off on being exposed and touched?" Charlottes finger pushed between the folds of Becky's cunt and slid in an inch or so, Becky grunted and tried to push her hand away, but she gripped her chin harder and shook her head. "No! You will let me touch you anywhere I want, do you understand me?"

"Yes." Becky said with a shaky voice. Charlotte pulled her finger out of Becky and with her open palm, wet with moisture from Becky, slapped her between the legs.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers