Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 05

Story Info
Home from the Glory Hole, Becky is in for another surprise.
9.5k words
4.71
25k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
778 Followers

Authors Note: Well, Becky's saga continues. This is the 5th installment of an ongoing story about Becky Jameson, a somewhat prudish woman who is blackmailed into becoming a true slut. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I recommend you do before continuing-the story will make much more sense.

Also, as previously noted, Becky is a real lady, found here on Literotica and she asked me to write these stories for her, wanting to explore her darker nature and I was happy to oblige. The stories contain forced sex, Blackmail, Bondage and other dark aspects. If these are not to your liking, we understand. Please feel free to go on your way and find other stories more to your liking.

It should go without saying-but I'll say it anyway-Becky approves of everything I have written and put her through, all characters in the story are over 18 and, we both get really excited when we see your comments so, please keep letting Becky and I know what you think! And now...on with our story!

* * *

Becky was exhausted after everything that had gone on in The Pleasure palace. Having her ass fucked multiple times, swallowing half a dozen or more loads of cum from total strangers, almost being outed to her husband's boss. It was almost too much for the petite 51-year-old. As Charlotte drove them back towards home, Becky drifted off to sleep, her body twitching occasionally from the sensations and aches that were still shooting through her body at random intervals. Charlotte let her sleep. The mild-mannered housewife had done well, actually better than she had expected her to do. With a little more training, Becky would become a true cock slut, whether she wanted to or not...and Charlotte thought that underneath it all, she wanted it!

As she drove, she had a thought and took her cell phone out and dialed her own house. Peter answered and she spoke quietly for a few minutes, telling exactly what she wanted. Peter was very excited and agreed immediately. Hanging up, she put the phone away and kept driving. Within a half hour they were pulling into Charlottes driveway. By now, it was getting on towards late afternoon. Charlotte parked and reached over to nudge Becky awake.

"We're home sleepy head," she said. "Come on, wakey-wakey!" Becky stirred and let out a soft groan as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Already?" she said blearily, sitting up a bit straighter and looking around.

"Nice nap?" Charlotte asked, a sly smile on her face. Becky shook her head slightly to clear it.

"Yes...I guess so." Then she looked down at herself and seemed to notice she was still dressed in the pink leather bondage harness that Charlotte had bought for her. She started to panic. "God! I can't go home in this, what will the neighbors say? What if my husband gets home before I can clean up and change? What am I going to do?" Her voice was growing higher by the moment. Charlotte took her by the shoulder firmly and gave her a shake.

"Listen! It's all right. I'll take you into my house and get you a sweatshirt to wear. You can wrap a towel around your waist, say that you just came over to beat the heat and use the pool."

"But I'm covered with...everything!" Becky wailed. If my husband sees me, he'll smell it on me!"

"You can clean up and take a shower. That way your hair will even be wet. Makes the pool story more believable! It will be fine Becky!"

Becky looked at Charlotte and searched her face trying to figure out why she was suddenly being so nice to her. With everything else that had happened, Becky wouldn't have been surprised if Charlotte kicked her out of the car naked and told her to run home. But she didn't see any sign of that angrier and cruder woman at the moment, so she nodded hesitantly.

"Thank you, Charlotte," Becky said weakly. Then, she looked out the windows to make certain no one was on the street where they could see her, and she got out and made a beeline for the house. The door was unlocked, and Becky dashed inside and slammed the door behind her. Charlotte watched her go inside and chuckled to herself. Then she got out, locked the car, and followed Becky inside, albeit at a more leisurely pace.

Once she got inside, she looked around. Seeing no sign of Becky, she headed towards the back of the house and the bathroom. As she approached, she heard the shower running. Becky had wasted no time. Charlotte stared at the bathroom door for a moment and then, very quietly tried the doorknob. It turned easily; Becky hadn't locked it. Charlotte smiled to herself and went quickly to her bedroom. Stripping off the day's clothing, she grabbed a thin robe and pulled it on. Then she headed back to the bathroom and Becky. When Charlottes husband had been around, they had remodeled the house and splurged on a large bathroom. It was one of their favorite rooms to play in. They had ultimately opted not to go with any sort of a tub, though Charlotte had insisted on one in the Master Bedroom bath, but they went all out for the shower.

It was a large, roomy enclosure, glass fronted with a pale stone tile on the interior floors and walls. The enclosure had two showerheads, one of the overhead variety wide and circular that produced a fins sheet of water, and another on the wall, slightly lower, with a handheld showerhead that could be taken off and easily maneuvered to any position. Both of them had adjustable spray patterns, from wide to pulsing streams.

She opened the bathroom door as quietly as she could and slipped inside. Becky was running the water hot and the room was already filling with steam, the mirror fogged, and condensation could be seen on the sink. Becky stared through the glass doors of the shower at Becky. Her hair was lathered up in shampoo and Becky had her head under the spray, scrubbing it thoroughly. Charlotte stood and admired her for a moment.

True, Becky was older and very petite, not at all Charlottes normal 'flavor of the month' but there was something about the way she reacted to everything that was done to her. Oh yes, she whined and begged Charlotte to stop, but she could tell Becky didn't really mean it. Her body was like a man dying of thirst and Becky was supplying it all the water it needed. She waited a moment longer and then dropping the robe off of her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground, Charlotte slid open the glass door and stepped in with Becky.

Becky had been oblivious to Charlottes entrance till the stall door opened. She turned, startled, and stared at her. Her hands quickly dropped down and attempted to cover herself. She stared at Charlottes naked form, her large, full breasts now with water beginning to cascade over them, to her toned body. Charlotte kept herself in fairly good shape with only a tiny amount of extra weight around her waist. She had faint white-silver traces of stretch marks that could still be seen but actually seemed to make her a little more, well...normal, at least as Becky saw it.

"Oh, don't cover up for my sake, you don't have anything I haven't seen...or touched for that matter," she said, reaching out and pulling Becky's arms away from her body and exposing fully her breasts and pussy.

"What are you doing?" Becky asked, still staring at the statuesque, naked woman. "What do you want?"

Charlotte just allowed her eyes to roam up and down Becky's body, taking her all in. She really did have something, she thought to herself. She pulled Becky close, taking her arms and sliding them around her own waist, then running her own hands up her wet arms and sliding around her. She leaned in and put her lips against Becky's mouth. Her tongue slid from between her lips and ran across Becky's upper lip, licking the drops of water off. Becky tried to pull back, but Charlotte held her tight and pressed the kiss harder. Becky tensed, struggling against the feeling of being held so tight and in such an intimate way by another woman. She could feel Charlottes large breasts pressing against her body, could feel her stiff nipples rubbing against her. Charlottes hands were sliding lower down her back, now beginning to run over the top curve of her ass, her grip growing tighter.

Becky stepped back but Charlotte moved with her, backing her up till she was against the stone wall of the shower. Her tongue pressed against Becky's lips, trying to slip in and Becky moaned softly but still did her best to keep her mouth closed. Charlotte decided to take a different tactic. Leaving Becky no more room to back up. She kept one hand around her waist, gripping her shower slicked ass while the other hand slid around to the front and dipped between Becky's legs. She stroked the wet, slightly parted gash with two fingers, pressing inward as she did so. The tips of her fingers began to penetrate, and Charlotte took one of her legs and slid it between Becky's, forcing her to a wider stance. Her fingers brushed against Becky's clit, and it was already swollen and hard. She flicked it and slid deeper, rubbing against it. Becky couldn't help herself. She openly groaned, her lips parting and allowing Charlottes tongue to slide in. Without thinking about it, Becky kissed her back. Their two tongues swiped and wrestled against one another. Charlotte took Becky's lower lip between her teeth and tugged at it while her fingers increased their pace and slid in and out faster and harder.

Becky was panting now, gasping as Charlottes fingers worked their magic on her. Her whole body quivered as sensations of pleasure shot through her, making her whimper even more. Charlotte released her ass and came up to grasp Becky's hair. She took a firm grip and leaning back slightly, pulled her head down, sliding it along her wet body till Becky's face was between her large soft breasts.

"Lick me!" She demanded. "Suck my tits!" Becky slid her head to the right till her mouth was over Charlottes breast. She opened her mouth, and her tongue began to lick and slide over her hard stiff nipple. Charlotte pressed Becky's head against her breast harder and Becky closed her mouth over it and began to suck. She surrounded the whole tip of Charlottes breast, her lips pulling and suckling on it while her tongue played with the tit, pushing it from side to side and stroking it. Charlottes body responded, her nipple quivering and distending further, and Becky found herself responding to Charlottes reactions.

Meanwhile her fingers slid deeper into Becky's cunt and now a third was added. She was actually sliding in deeper and pulling out, faster and faster. Becky's breath was coming faster as well, her body shaking. She was now moaning, pushing herself against Charlotte, trying to feel every inch, every curve of the younger woman's body. She felt like her blood was boiling and that had nothing to do with the hot water cascading over them. This was a totally new sensation for Becky. No one was holding her, forcing her, she was kissing and being kissed, touching, and reacting to another woman. Her mind was spinning. She had never thought about a woman in this way and yet Charlotte did something to her that she couldn't define. Just as the heat and pressure was building to the point where it was ready to boil over, Charlotte pulled back. Becky tried to follow but Charlotte held her at arm's length.

"Get on your knees. I told you, you don't get to cum till everyone else does, and in this case, everyone, is me!" Becky stared at Charlotte, her body shaking with need as well as confusion. Looking into Charlottes face, she realized the woman meant it. Slowly, she went to her knees on the cool stone tile, water still pouring over her.

"Yes...mistress." She said quietly. Charlotte smiled a true, genuine smile and stroked Becky's head. Then, taking a wide stance, she stepped forward and pulled Becky's mouth against her own pussy. Becky had never done anything like this before, but she thought back to the few times her husband had gone down on her and what he did right...and wrong. She opened her mouth and pressed it against Charlottes pussy. It was shaved smooth and felt odd against her lips. She took her arms and wrapped them around Charlottes legs for better support. Then, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue out and began to stroke it up along her pussy. Long, slow, firm strokes, sort of like how one might lick an ice cream cone. She curled her tongue and tried to scoop it along her slit and then pull out. It tasted...tangy and sweet, a little like a peach not quite ripe. She was surprised to find she didn't hate it. Charlotte responded to Becky's attempt with a soft growl of approval.

"That's nice. Yes, just like that!" Her hands wrapped tighter in Becky's hair and held her against her pussy even harder. Becky felt a surprising welling up of pride hearing those words from Charlotte. For once it was her giving Charlotte pleasure and somehow that excited her even more. She grunted something in response and began licking faster.

As the two women remained locked together, Becky tasting and licking Charlotte faster and harder, and Charlotte running her fingers through Becky's hair, feeling the vibrations as Becky trembled with lust and need, neither saw or heard the bathroom door open, just a crack and David lean in to peer at what was happening. Peter had told him to come over and explained what his mom had told him, and David was definitely all in for that. But when he got here, Peter had to run out on a quick errand. Saying he'd be right back, he told David to wait in the living room. But David had always had a real crush on Peter's mom and when he heard the shower running, he thought maybe this was his chance to be able to get a closer look at the hot MILF.

As the steam rolled over him, he let his eyes adjust and saw Charlotte and Becky in the shower together. Peters' mom was holding Becky by the head while she ate her out and from the sounds that were coming off of both women, they were obviously enjoying themselves. This was more than David had hoped for. Quickly he pulled out his own cellphone and hit the video/record icon, then he aimed it straight at the two women and filmed them for over a minute. Finally, as more steam poured out, David started to worry that they would feel the change in temperature, so he quietly backed out and closed the door behind him.

The two women continued their passionate encounter, Becky's tongue lapping deeply while she sucked hard on the open wet pussy in her face. Charlotte ground her cunt harder than ever against Becky. For a novice, she was a quick learner. Charlotte was quickly approaching climax. Her whole body was trembling as she felt Becky's tongue working its magic on her.

"Yeeeesssss!" She hissed as she reached her peak! "Thatsss iiittt!" She groaned loudly and bucked her hips against Becky and began to cum. Charlotte was definitely a squirter and a warm stream exploded out from her pussy and splashed into Becky's mouth and across her face. Becky was taken by surprise and reflexively swallowed it, mixing it with shower water as well. She coughed, hacking, trying not to choke but Charlotte held her tight not letting her pull back yet. She sucked and licked and rubbed her face against Charlottes pussy while the younger woman moaned and writhed in the throes of her orgasm.

After a few more moments, the wracking spasms seemed to recede, and Charlotte let go of Becky and stepped back to lean against the wall. She was breathing hard as she looked down at Becky, still on her knees and looking up.

'Was that...okay?" Becky asked in a somewhat breathless voice. Becky reached out and stroked her cheek gently.

"You did fine, my little slut!" Now get washed up and come out. I have one last surprise for you before you go home. And with that, she exited the shower, leaving Becky kneeling in the warm water spraying down over her.

Becky stared through the glass shower door as Charlotte wrapped a towel around herself and headed out of the bathroom. Becky was still panting and the need for release was very much alive in her, but she thought that Charlotte might not react well if she took care of herself, here in the shower. With the taste of Charlottes pussy juices still tingling on her tongue, she carefully stood up and stood under the water spraying down over her. She reached for the shower knob and turned it up even hotter till the water was almost scalding. She embraced the spray of water sluicing down over her body, almost as if it were scouring her flesh from her, putting her through some sort of psycho-sexual catharsis, washing away everything that had happened to her and making her new again.

As she finally turned off the water and grabbed a towel to start drying off, she tried to figure things out in her own mind. Why was she so concerned about how Charlotte would feel if she took care of herself? Why was she letting this woman drag her all over, making her have sex with her son? Neighbors? Strange men? This was not her. Yes, Charlotte had those pictures she had sent to her online friend and that would have been awful to have to explain to her husband, much less anyone else who saw them, but since then, she had taken so many more pictures and videos and now it seemed she had a whole pornographic movies-worth of footage to hold over her head. Maybe she could have explained the one picture to her husband, but she could never explain all of the rest...or could she?

As she toweled her hair dry and picked up Charlottes blow dryer, she began to really think about what Charlotte had on her. It was sex. With strangers, yes, but couldn't she explain that to her husband? They had been together over 20 years now, surely, if she told him exactly what had happened, they could work through it together, couldn't they? Maybe...maybe he'd even think it was a little exciting, seeing his wife acting that way. It was either try to work it out with the man she loved and trusted or let Charlotte keep making her do these depraved and awful acts with god knows who.

As she finished drying her hair and was starting to brush it out, she had almost convinced herself that she could get out of this. When she got home tonight, she would do what she should have done in the first place, she would sit her husband down and tell him everything. He would understand, he had to! She couldn't let Charlotte keep making her do this anymore. It had gone on far too long! She put the brush down, took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. The image was still a little blurry from the steam of the shower, but she reached out and wiped some of it away. She stared at her naked reflection and slowly began to smile. She was still attractive, her husband loved her and even if her body wasn't as curvy and voluptuous as Charlottes, she was still exciting to her husband...and to others too, apparently.

Considering the way all of the men Charlotte had pimped her out to had reacted to her. Even Charlottes 18-year-old son and his friend had wanted her. In some strange way all of those men, groaning and grunting over her body, being brought to orgasm one after another, gave her a sense of oddly empowering pride. She had never really been very sexually adventurous, never felt she needed that, but these last two days had really allowed her to see the world in a whole new way. In that way, she supposed she was grateful to Charlotte. True, she never wanted to go through everything that had happened to her, that Charlotte had forced her into, but in some strange way those events had given her a sense of confidence and courage that she needed now, to tell Charlotte it was over, that she wasn't going to give in to her awful demands anymore.

She grabbed the towel and wrapped it about herself. She made up her mind. She would go home, talk to her husband, and then tomorrow cut it off completely with Charlotte. Feeling strong, resilient, and better than she had felt since before this all began, she headed out of the bathroom and went to look for Charlotte to get those clothes so she could head home. It was already getting late and if her husband weren't home now, he would be very soon. Stepping out into the hall, she didn't see anyone immediately. She listened but didn't hear anyone either.

Raxton57
Raxton57
778 Followers