Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now yet another sensation was added as hands slipped under her body and slid across her breasts. They began squeezing and pinching her nipples, pulling at them. Her body yammered for relief and she jerked to either side trying to keep away from the probing, pinching hands. She found herself gagging again as one of the two cocks slipped back far enough to push up against the back of her throat and the other pulled back till just the head was still in her mouth. The two cocks fucking her were now slamming harder and harder and once more, someone started paddling her ass. Her clit burned as if it were on fire, her ass was stinging and every muscle in her body was tight and sore and she flexed and pulled and was ridden harder than ever before. Her tongue slapped along the length of one shaft and over the head of the other cock.

Her hands squeezed the cocks they were milking harder, and she felt the bodies trembling. Her core temperature felt like it had been raised a thousand degrees. She was burning up and shivering in a cold sweat all at the same time. Her body was on the verge of total meltdown. Tears flowed down her face as she cried and tried to scream and fucked and sucked and jerked on cocks. Her tits were being twisted and pulled and ached more than they ever had and still her body ignored all rational thought and rose towards that overwhelming orgasm.

It hit her with the force of a category 5 hurricane. It wiped all coherent though from her mind. Her legs strained, pulled, and jerked against the ropes as her body gave in to the mother of all orgasms. She was screaming, trying to throw herself from side to side. Her body spasmodically shook and she sucked harder and clenched her poor aching pussy tight around the two cocks filling her. She gagged and whined, her eyes rolled back in her head, lights flashed in front of her and a pounding roar filled her ears. For a few moments there was nothing but the bliss of pounding release and shockwaves of pleasure that rocketed through her.

Then she began to realize that the men she was servicing (as if she had been given any other choice in the matter) were all wheezing and grunting as well, reaching the end of their own limits. Suddenly there was hot, sticky streams of cum splashing over her right hand, along her arm and onto the floor. A moment later the same in her left hand. At that same moment, the guy who just had the head of his cock in her mouth began to shudder and swell and he pushed in with a jerk and began to fill her mouth with cum. It flowed over her tongue, filling her cheeks and washing along the other guys cock. That set him off and he too began to shoot streams of thick, gooey seed down her throat and back fill her mouth even more. She tried to swallow but it was too much and her mouth was constricted with two cocks. While several gulping mouthfuls slid down her throat, a large amount of the warm, sticky cum shot back out from between her lips and slashed over her chin and cheeks, pooled on the table and even some got into her hair that was hanging scattered over her face.

In her cunt, the two men now were sawing back and forth at top speed and suddenly one, then both were spewing their loads into her. She felt the huge loads swirl deep and fill her womb and wash over both of the cocks. She groaned and writhed under the assault from all of the men and her body once more reacted to their orgasms and she climaxed yet again. Now it was almost painful, like sensory overload. She howled, rocked, and jerked some more till at last all six men on and in her were finished.

Slowly, carefully, the two cocks pulled out of her pussy and immediately an almost aching loneliness filled her. The two men filling her mouth had begun to soften and they pulled out as well. Her mouth puckered and her tongue stuck out trying to get a last taste of them, then her head dropped into the pool of cum that had accumulated beneath her face. Becky released the two cocks in her hand and they too pulled back and for almost a full minute, she was left to pant, gasp, and shiver, slowly trying to come down form the sensory overload she had just been put through.

Once she had her breathing nearly under control, she tried to lift her head and look around. Half a dozen pairs of greedy, young eyes stared at her and she could see several of them were naked and stiff. They didn't appear to be done with her yet. Then once more, Charlotte was leaning in near her. She was holding a cellphone in her hand.

"Becky, you did so well. Oh, but I just saw your husband get home a few minutes ago." She stopped and nodded to someone at the back of the table and Becky felt another young man step up and press his dick against her asshole. He gripped her cheeks and began to push his cock in. Becky groaned and tried to wiggle away but was unable to due to the ropes. The guy behind her slapped her still red and stinging ass.

"Stay still" he ordered and began thrusting into her ass again. Charlotte snapped her fingers to get Becky's attention.

"I said, your husband got home a few minutes ago. You should call him right now and let him know you'll be home shortly...so he won't worry! Here...I'll even dial him for you since you seem a bit tied up!" She laughed at her own little joke and started to open her phone app. Beck shook her head, smearing more cum across her cheek.

"No! Don't. I can't...UGGHH!" She groaned as the man behind her finally shoved the fat head of his cock into her ass. "OH GOD! Get it out, please!" Becky yelled. Charlotte looked at her crossly.

"Well, if you don't want to call him, I'll just invite him over to join us!" And she punched a button putting the phone on speaker and Becky heard the phone on the other end ring. Her heart leapt into her throat and panic seized her.

"NO! I'll talk to him! I will!" Charlotte smiled her sweetest smile and put the phone down to Becky's ear. She listened and heard the phone ring again, maybe he was taking a shower and wouldn't answer. A third ring and Becky was starting to really believe she could get out of this one when there was a 'click' on the line as a receiver was picked up and Becky heard her husband's voice.

"Hello, Jameson's. Bill speaking." Becky went cold all over and momentarily froze. The guy filling her

"AAHH! Uh, oh....Hi Bill," panted Becky, tears beginning to form.

"Becky?" he asked. "Is that you?" Becky stifled a grunt turning it into "Uh-huh."

"Yes," she answered a little breathlessly. "It's me!" The man behind her slapped her ass hard with the paddle and pushed in another two inches. Now she was completely filled. She could feel the man's balls slapping against her pussy.

"Are you OK? You sound a little strange." Becky gasped as the man slapped her ass again and tried to turn it into a chuckle.

"Oh, I'm....uh, fine Bill. I'm just over at Charlottes. We just got out of the pool and I'm a little tired." Now someone on the other side of her was once again reaching below her and grabbing her breast, feeling, and squeezing it as the man in her ass began to pull out and slide back in again.

"Charlottes? I thought you didn't like her. Don't you always call her the neighborhood tramp?" Charlotte raised her eyebrows hearing this and smiled down with a wicked look at Becky.

"Ooooh" she half groaned as another deep thrust was plunged into her ass. "You know I uh, didn't mean it. I was just, you know..." another half stifled grunt and another swat on her ass. "I was teasing. Anyway, I'll be home soon...just didn't want you to worry!" She bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes tight as he began to pump harder and faster into her ass, actually slamming into her and even shoving the table forward and inch or so.

"Are you sure you're OK?" He asked Becky again. You sound, I don't know..."

"I'm fine!" snapped Becky, biting back a shout as her ass was pummeled. "Really! I'll be home soon, promise!" Bill sighed on the other end of the phone.

"All right. See you soon honey! I love you!" He made a kissing sound over the phone. Becky winced but made a kissing noise back at him.

"Love you too honey!" Then Charlotte pulled the phone away and hung up.

"Neighborhood tramp is it?" She looked at Becky critically, tied to the table, a man fucking her ass, another playing with her breast and her face lying in a pool of semen. She looked over at the group of boys. "Somebody put a cock in this sluts mouth. NOW!"

One boy hurried to obey. He was a bit more out of shape than the rest, had something of a gut on him but below it hung a very fat cock. He came over and with a grunt, managed ton get up on the table. He grabbed Becky's head and shoved his cock into her mouth before she even had time to protest. Once again, history repeated itself as a fat man shoved his thick cock into Becky's mouth and began to batter her face against his belly as he thrust wildly in and out. Behind her the guy in her ass went faster as well and soon Becky's body was humming and twisting and thrashing against the ropes one more time as the two men dragged her towards a roaring climax.

This time it didn't take long for any of them In her ass the man started to swell and he shoved himself hard against her ass. He moaned and then shot his load, filling and overflowing her ass as he grabbed and slapped her bright red cheeks. The fat man cried out in almost a high pitched girly-scream and grabbed Becky by the throat, holding her tight and choking her as he shot stream after stream of thick, ropy cum down her throat. Even with him choking her, she did her best to swallow every drop. Hands traded off beneath her but never left her poor aching tits alone. Becky's body rocked and shook to another climax, causing her to hoarsely groan and cough and cry out, her body rising and slamming back down against the table, battering herself to exhaustion.

As soon as the man pulled out of her ass, another fellow stepped up and took his place. Same with her mouth. Another three ass fuckings and another three loads of cum swallowed. Some of the time, Charlotte would reach between her legs and pinch and twist her clit cruelly, causing Becky to cry out and moan.

Nearly 45 minutes later, Charlotte announced that they were done. She told the boys they could all take pictures of their favorite slut if they wanted to, but they had to go now. Several of the guys pulled out cellphones and snapped several intimate and embarrassing pictures while Becky pleaded with them to stop. Finally, pictures taken, clothes gathered, the guys left, except for Peter and David. Charlotte told them to untie Becky.

"Get her up and take her in and wash her off in the shower. I've lefty some clothes in there for her. Once she's dressed, send her home." The boys looked at the naked, cum and sweat covered Becky, breathing hard and shaking all over.

"Shit, I hope we didn't break her," said Peter. Charlotte snorted and shook her head.

"She'll be fine. Just...no more playing with her tonight, OK? Just get her cleaned up and on her way home." Then Charlotte walked over to Becky and leaned down, close to her face, and made certain that Becky was looking straight at her. "Go home. Get some rest tomorrow, you earned it. But...be back here Friday afternoon. If your not here by 1PM, I'll send the boys over to bring you back. Do you understand?" Becky looked Charlotte in the eyes and saw not a flicker of mercy or compassion. This wasn't over, it would never be over.

"Yes...Mistress" she muttered and then let her head sag as the boys untied her and began getting her cleaned up to head home.

TO BE CONTINUED...