Becky got blacked

Story Info
A very white girl gets blacked.
1.1k words
3.86
24.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky Allen was the whitest white girl ever known. This is the story of how Becky got blacked.

Becky was Born in Galion, Ohio, but her family moved to Fort Myers, Florida when Becky was 12 years old. Galion was a white town with zero black population.

Becky's first encounter with other black students was at the Cypress Lakes Middle School. The encounter was mostly uneventful, as whites and black did little co-mingling. This changed in high school. Students were less standoffish.

Becky was a cute young lady, but did not have a steady boyfriend like most girls. Her older sister always seemed to have a new boyfriend. Becky was extremely shy.

When Becky was in the 11th grade her family relocated to Shawnee Mission, Kansas. Shawnee Mission was a suburb of Kanas City. Becky graduated from Shawnee Mission High School.

At eighteen, this nubile young lady was a stone virgin, but discovered porn. She was fascinated by big cocks, especially big black cocks. While technically a virgin, Becky broke her hymen while masturbating to porn.

Becky was ripe for the taking, but needed someone to take matters in hand and deflower her. This finally happened at Shawnee Mission Junior College where Becky was taking courses to become an Ultra-Sound Tech.

There was a very black Instructor at the school named Ron Washington. Becky had caught the eye of Ron. She caused Ron to have perpetual erections. Ron vowed to fuck this young lady, not knowing she was a virgin.

In a very crowded lunch room Becky was sitting alone at a table for 4. Ron took advantage, and asked Becky if she minded him joining her, as no more tables were available. Without waiting for a response, Ron sat down next to Becky. Becky was tongue tied unable to respond.

"My name is Ron Washington, I'm an instructor here at school. What is your name?" Ron Said.

After a bit of a pause, Becky finally stammered out, "I'm Becky Allen."

"Glad to meet you Becky Allen," Ron said.

Becky did not respond. Ah, a shy one, Ron thought.

"I've seen you around, but never had the opportunity to meet you," Ron said.

Becky finally said, "I've seen you too."

"You're a lovely young lady and I'm glad to finally meet you," Ron said.

Becky's mind was racing and she was wondering if Ron had a big cock like in the porn videos. A strange tingling was happening in her pussy. Becky was definitely getting excited. It was if she was watching porn.

Ron reached under the table and took one of Becky's hands and placed it on his massive hard cock. Becky trembled, but her question had been answered. Ron began using Becky's hand to stroke his cock. Becky's panties were getting very moist.

Then Ron said, "I have a small apartment just off campus, I think we need to go there." Becky's silence was taken as an acquiescence.

"Let's go before I cum in my pants," Ron said.

The whitest of white girls was about to get blacked, as Ron led Becky out the door.

Once in Ron's car, he placed Becky's hand on his cock, and said, "Take it out."

Becky meekly did as she was told, and when Ron's 9 -inch uncut black cock came into view, Becky gasped.

"Suck it girl," Ron said.

Other than watching porn, Beck was totally inexperienced, but imitating the ladies of porn, Becky went down on Ron's huge cock.

Becky was sucking her first cock, as Ron drove to his apartment. Ron had to caution her to watch her teeth. Something that had not occurred to Becky.

Without warning, Ron's cock erupted and sent a huge load of cum in Becky's mouth, catching Becky unaware. Instinctively Becky began to swallow Ron's cum. But some came out her nose causing a mild burning sensation. Becky loved the taste and texture of Ron's semen. Becky now knew why her older sister liked sucking cock. I'm a cocksucker, she thought, just like my sister.

"Good girl. When we get in my apartment you can suck me hard again so I can give you a good fucking," Ron said.

Becky followed Ron into his apartment like a puppy dog follows their master. Becky was taken by how clean and neat the apartment was.

"Do a sensual strip for me, as I get naked," Ron said.

Becky did her best imitation of a stripper, with her eyes glued to Ron, as he undressed.

Ron was a well-built black man with a huge cock that Becky mesmerized Becky.

As Becky's clothes came off, that big cock stiffened. Becky dropped to her knees and engulfed it. She loved the feel and it began to throb in her mouth. This girl has the makings of a first-class cocksucker, Ron thought.

Ron was pleasantly pleased to see Becky had a very nice body hidden under her clothes. He was also pleased to see she had a very neatly trimmed pussy. Time to fuck, he thought.

Ron picked Becky up and lay her on his bed spreading her legs and viewed a very wet cunt. As much as Becky liked sucking Ron's cock, she was more than ready to get fucked.

Ron presented his cock to the opening of Beck's quim and began insertion. Thanks to the wetness of her pussy, and her arousal, insertion was smooth and without much pain. The warm wonderful feeling overtaking Becky only increased, as Ron's cock dug deeper into her love tunnel. Only half of Ron's cock was buried in her pussy when it banged against Becky's cervix. It could go no further, as it had bottomed out. Ron began slowly fucking Becky.

Becky wondered why it took so long for her to get fucked, as it was wonderful. She should have been more like her sister.

Ron picked up speed, as Becky moaned from the pleasure she was receiving. Even the pain from Ron's cock banging against her cervix was wonderful. She had lost her virginity, and was loving it, albeit, it was a black man fucking her.

Rolling orgasms were overtaking Becky, Each one better than the one before. The poor girl's moans had turned to screams and howling. When Ron's fucking turned to slam fucking, Becky could feel the big one building deep in her core.

What a wonderful tight pussy, I can't wait to bugger her ass, Ron thought,

Then it happened, Becky's fertile pussy was flooded with Ron's black seed. The ultimate orgasm hit, as Becky thrashed about on the bed.

Proof of Becky being blacked occurred exactly 9 months later when she delivered a black baby girl.