All Comments on 'Becky Joins the Mile High Club'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FasterFalconFasterFalconover 13 years ago
Great job!!

Would love to see another story or two with these characters before they break up! Love the teasing and where it ends up leading!

Jake MarlowJake Marlowover 13 years ago
Weird...

I didn't rate the story because while it was very hot, it was just too implausible. I'd love to see more of Becky's acting out, but in something a little more believable.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
The cheating kind

Having just read Becky's first misadventure, it's clear she not only has a pattern of cheating and lying about it afterwards, but she's seeking increasingly dangerous situations in which to explore her kink. This relationship never had a future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks!

Very good work, thanks! Hope you'll continue!

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
As some one said

Totally implausable! Great! That's what stories are about!

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQover 13 years ago
Another good installment

I very much enjoy these two characters you've created. I'd love to see Becky with more opportunities to tease for him.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Yup

Becky's adventures are hot but trending toward getting riskier. Plus she will lie and pretend that nothing happened. Prehaps not the best partner for someone with more conventional mores. Cutting her loose was probably best<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Becky!

These are the best stories on literotica... Make some more!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 13 years ago
More Becky!

I agree. Please write more Becky stories. Maybe his brother does her or father cheats on his mother for the first time and it's with Becky.

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years ago
More...

Agree with the others to see a continuation of this series...although it sounds like you are having them break up.

This story was not as well written as the first one...it seemed to be a bit rushed and some parts were just not as believable as the first one. Still, enjoyed the story and hope to see another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grr..

I hate this bitch, please just make him catch her in the fucking act. It's sooo well written. But justice is sometimes needed. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

all of your becky stories are just so good. I hope you make another scenario.

JonMcman101JonMcman101almost 12 years ago
wheres mark

good story.. where is the mark one?

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"I was heartbroken. Right behind this door my sweet girlfriend was being fucked by some guy with a big dick she had just met."

After her behaviour in 'My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend', does any of this really come as a surprise? She's clearly determined to treat her so-called boyfriend as a doormat and continually wipe her jism-stained boots all over him.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
This girl is too much trouble

He has got to be totally exhausted trying to keep tabs on her. Is that a good thing? I don’t know, but I guess it would never be dull. Every day would be a new adventure. I like the way the author portrays Becky. I think this girl really loves this guy in her own way. She just has no concept of fidelity. She seems to be able to separate sex from love, and her boyfriend does not. Is that his problem or hers? Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shes a perfect wife, anyone disagreeing isa cuck 👀

litlbulllitlbull4 months ago

Perfect wife material for us cucks❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous