Becky My Hill Country Redhead #6

Story Info
A special moment, the first time that we said, “I love you.”
8.4k words
4.72
1.3k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky My Hill Country Redhead #6

The first time that we said, "I love you."

Becky My Hill Country Redhead Continued from Chapter 5:

As we drove back to Becky's house, we were very quiet. At this point, we really didn't have much to talk about rather than just to enjoy being together and our afterglow of the day. When she leaned into me, I tenderly kissed her forehead as I drove while she rubbed my thigh. Not so much to make me aroused again but just the loving caresses that signaled her growing feelings for me.

When we pulled into her carport, our mood was sullen. I could tell that she knew that something was up. We quietly got out of my truck without talking and went inside the house. No doubt, it's my fault. I was thinking about the job that I applied for while wondering if I'd get it.

"Would you like some coffee before you go," asked Becky?

She knew that I needed to go home soon.

"Sure, I could really go for some coffee after all the beer I drank this afternoon," I replied.

I gave her a big smile.

"Your folks seem like a nice, friendly bunch. I could see how close they were. Do you think they liked me as well?"

Becky laughed.

"Oh, honey, of course they do. If they didn't approve of you, they would have discouraged me from continuing our relationship a while ago," she chuckled. "They think you're a keeper," she said with a laugh.

F F F

We finished our coffee, and I hit the restroom. I kissed my lovely redheaded girlfriend goodnight and slowly walked to my truck. We blew kisses to each other and as the sun was beginning to set. I pulled out onto the road home.

It was a quiet drive this time, remembering the activities of the day and thinking about what the future held in store for us. In a way, it was good that we didn't have all that much time for sex because I was tired. The important thing was that we got to know more about each other as individuals. After meeting her family, having food and fun together, and after a walk in the woods with nothing distracting us, I now knew more about her family, her upbringing, and how she viewed the world in general.

Not having to guess, in the way that she held me, looked at me, and kissed me, I knew how she felt about me. I could hardly believe how such a lovely woman could have been hiding from the world until we met, of all places, at a country and western dancehall bar. How was it that no one else discovered this wonderful, beautiful, lusty woman?

Even though we were from different worlds it didn't matter. I was falling in love with her. I was from an upper middle-class family in the valley. My father was an engineer, and my mother was a realtor and artist. They would have considered Becky to be from the wrong side of the tracks, which could explain their hesitancy about me dating a hill country girl.

Yet, love doesn't make any distinctions about class, education, race, or money. Rather, our romantic connection was solely based on our mutual respect, attraction, and love for one another. Call it soulmates or destiny, I didn't know which, but it seemed that we were supposed to be together.

In the way that we so easily got along, compatible from the first kiss, it seemed we were perfectly matched for each other. Call it destiny, karma, or kismet? Who knows? The only thing that mattered was that we loved being together and seemed right for each other.

F F F

Becky My Hill Country Redhead, Chapter 6:

Good news and bad news.

Becky and I continued dating. We had amazing sex for several few months. We were getting serious and continuing to grow closer to one another. We were together seeing the sights and having new experiences almost every weekend. One weekend, we visited a little town called Norse, just outside of Clifton. I showed her a little farm where, ironically, my mother's family grew up. She knew more about me than anyone I know, and I knew more about her than anyone she knew.

Except for Alaska, which is bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined, with Texas the second biggest state in the United States, there's lots to see and do in Texas. We visited several of the local lakes including the largest lake, Lake Waco, which is where I lived. One weekend I took her to the original Six flags over Texas in Arlington between Dallas and Fort Worth, which she had never been to or even seen.

We rode nearly every ride that they had including the huge, wooden, and noisy roller coaster. We got soaked riding the famous Log Flume ride. That was fun, especially since it was such a hot day. The sudden splashing was a relief.

We constantly laughed. We loved our times together. As if we were children in a toy store or an arcade, without actually being in a toy store or an arcade, we continually had fun. Sometimes, when we went somewhere, we checked into a motel and had wild sex all night. I'm sure we soaked many sheets in our travels.

Sometimes, we had wild, animal sex while other times we'd have a slow and passionate session of making love. Sometimes, we'd just stay at her house for the entire weekend and make slow, sensual sex just for our mutual pleasure. The real thing, with me, her steady boyfriend, and her steady girlfriend, we were together almost every weekend as our schedules allowed.

F F F

One Saturday afternoon, when we didn't have anything planned, I received a phone call from Becky. As soon as I heard her voice, she sounded a little odd. She sounded upset. She sounded as if she had been crying. Long before Smartphones gave videos of the person calling, it was difficult to tell her emotions only by her voice.

"What's wrong, Honey," I asked with compassionate understanding?

The first time I heard her cry, I was nervous. I was worried. I hoped that there wasn't something seriously wrong. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to Becky.

"Can you come over right now," she asked?

Her voice trembled as she sniffled. She whimpered while choking back tears. I've never heard her upset. I was as concerned as I was worried. Then, when telling me the real reason for her call, she said something that relieved my worry. I felt better knowing that she was alright.

"I miss you," she said. "I don't know why, but I really need you to hold me in your arms right now. I need you to comfort me. I need you to make me feel loved and safe," she said. "Please come to me. I need you, David."

An involuntary impulse, I checked my watch. Then, without a moment's hesitation, I put on my boots, grabbed my jacket, put my cowboy hat on my head, grabbed the keys, and jumped in my truck. I was ready to go.

"Hold on, Sweetheart," I told her. "I'll be there in 20 minutes."

'Becky misses me. She needs me to hold her. She needs me to comfort her. She needs me to make her feel loved and safe,' I thought while driving.

I headed up highway 6 to Clifton and to my Becky.

F F F

Even though I made it in 20-minutes, because of the urgency in her voice, that normally short, 30-minute trip seemed to take forever. Panicking me, she gave no other reason for her insistent call. Unlike her to show as much emotion, she had uncharacteristically reached out for me. Becky usually seemed to be in complete control of her emotions but this time something was different. She seemed more needy.

Nonetheless, confessing that she missed me, her sudden phone call had me concerned. On the other hand, I couldn't help feeling that she had more than a crush on me. Judging myself by how I felt about her, I couldn't help to believe that she had fallen in love with me. Not that I minded her being in love with me, it was an issue that we skirted and something we had never seriously discussed. Not ready to tell her that I loved her, but I suspect that I'd tell her that I loved her if she told me that she loved me first.

Was it love, infatuation, or simply lustful sex, emotional desire, or loneliness that drew us together? I'd never admit it to myself, but it was most likely true. I had fallen in love with her, that beautiful redhead. I hoped she felt the same way about me, too.

When I finally arrived, the drive was actually much quicker than I thought it would be. Glad that I wasn't stopped by the local police and given a speeding ticket for driving over the speed limit, I was driving faster than I should have on that winding road. I pulled into the carport next to Shirley's car. Something felt odd for some reason. Becky seemed to have been waiting for me because she quickly ran out of the house before I had even parked the truck.

F F F

As soon as I opened my truck door, even without our usual greeting kiss, Becky ran to me and wrapped her arms around my back. She hugged me tightly. Then, she began to sob quietly into my chest. Not knowing what was wrong and what to do until she told me, I remained silent while holding her for several minutes. I continued holding her while allowing her to regain her composure.

"Thank you for coming so quickly," she said softly while staring up at me.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and took me by the hand. As if someone had died and I was going with her to their funeral, she quietly led me into her house. Her mood was somber. I've never seen her when she wasn't happy and smiling.

"Please, David, come inside with me" she whispered into my ear.

Figuring she had already left for work; I was surprised to see Shirley's car parked in her space under the carport. Maybe she had the day off or was working from home. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Shirley when I wanted some alone time with my girlfriend.

"I saw Shirley's car? Where's Shirley? Is she home? Is she ill?"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"No, we're alone," said Becky while giving me a sexy smile.

My old Becky was back.

"She's spending the weekend with my cousin Robert. Do you remember him? The guy with the sleeveless shirt and tattoos?"

I smiled.

"Yes, I remember him. We hit it off. I liked him," I said. "He took Shirley into the bathroom for sex while we were leaving."

She nodded her head and returned my smile with her smile.

"He picked her up this morning. She's been spending a lot of time with him lately," she said. "I'm hoping that he's the one. She's been so lonely."

F F F

My beautiful woman cast her eyes down and blushed. As if rethinking about what she was going to say, she seemed embarrassed for her feelings.

"With the shoe on the other foot, I must confess that I'm a little jealous that Shirley was with Robert all weekend and I'm here without you and feeling lonely. I wished that you were here with me," she said quietly. "That's why I called. I hated being alone. I feel silly now. I'm sorry," she said.

She looked up at me as if she was going to cry again.

"Sweetheart, you know I'll always be here for you," I said, trying to reassure her. "All you need to do is call and I'll come as soon as I can."

I took her into my arms, hugged her closely in the way that we did when dancing. Reassuring her that I was here for her, I kissed her tenderly. As if we belonged together, our bodies melted into each other for the next few minutes. Finally, with a deep, tender sigh, Becky relaxed. She lifted her head to look up at me.

"David," she said quietly with trembling lips.

She remained silent for a long time as if rethinking what she was about to say. Then, she said what she was thinking anyway and shocked me with what she said next.

"I, uh," she said, pausing again. "I love you."

With that simple declaration, all of our previous barriers and obstacles faded into insignificance.

'She said it. Becky loved me,' I thought.

As if I was injected with adrenaline, I was as high as if I had been smoking marijuana.

"I love you, too, Becky," I said feeling pressured to say that I loved her, too.

I surprised myself when I said the words.

"I love you, too, Becky," I said again to make her know that I meant it. "You make me the happiest man on earth. I am truly lucky and blessed that we met," I declared.

F F F

With that said, we walked into her bedroom. We sat on her bed, and passionately and sensually kissed. There was no hurry this time. We relished kissing and feeling each other through our clothes. Never have I kissed Becky in such a romantic way. Never has she returned my kisses that blanked my mind and hardened my cock.

After confessing that we loved one another, everything changed. Different this time, we savored simply holding each other. Sometimes closely, sometimes with only our fingertips, always touching and always feeling, we remained in constant contact with each other. Then, Becky rubbed and massaged my back as my hands caressed her sides and her lower back. She had such a beautiful body.

I caressed her beautiful, freckled breasts through her shirt. Much to my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra. Standing up like gumdrops, her nipples peaked and hardened. They poked through her shirt. My arousal made its presence known as the bulge in my jeans steadily grew. It was impossible not to have an erection while kissing Becky while feeling her big tits through her blouse.

I slowly and lovingly unbuttoned her shirt while looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. I marveled at the sight of what each unbuttoned button revealed to my hungry eyes. She had such a long and sexy line of cleavage. The tops of her breasts were soft. I traced soft kisses around her ears, down the side of her neck, across her throat, down her breastbone, and down between her beautiful cleavage.

I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts. As each huge breast was exposed, as soft as they were firm, I caressed, squeezed, and fondled those glorious orbs. Watching her nipples erect even higher and harder, I took each to my lips in turn. Nibbling on each one with my lips, I lightly teased them with the tip of my tongue.

I sucked them harder. I gently nibbled and bit her erect, hard nipples to her obvious delightful squeals. I paid particular attention to cupping and kissing the underside of each breast. It seemed that most guys never even think of that, but Becky loved it when I paid my total attention to her entire breasts.

My lover, with shaking hands, was finally able to remove my shirt just as she dropped her shirt to the floor. With the amusement park officially open, Becky was topless. She returned her attention to my chest.

She rubbed and massaged my chest. She did her own version of nipple play by fingering and sucking my nipples. I had never considered my nipples to be all that sensitive but with Becky's attention, they were on fire.

Returning the favor of her nipple play with my nipple play, I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Then, I leaned forward and took her nipples in my mouth. I sucked one before I sucked the other while alternating finger her nipples.

Not wanting to let her go, never wanting to let her go, and with her never wanting to let me go, we held each other tightly. Something so different in our lovemaking, as if we were one, we savored simply being together. This time, despite the urgency to cum, there was no rush. After having declared our love for one another, officially, I was hers and she was mine. Now, I decided that this time was going to be all about pleasuring Becky.

F F F

Time had no meaning. I decided to give my full attention to this lovely woman and not worry about my own needs. We would take all the time we needed. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my lips, my tongue, and my prick.

"Sweetheart, with Shirley gone for the weekend, there's no need to rush. We can take our time. We have plenty of time," I said.

I smiled down at her with love and affection. Then, by her big smile, I surprised her with what I said next.

"I want to make this day about you. I want to make this lovemaking session extra special for you. I want to make our time together all about you, only about you," I said softly. "You don't have to worry about me," I said altruistically.

Deciding we would be more comfortable if we didn't have the restrictions of our clothing. We finished undressing, stripped one another naked, and curled up on her bed. With the windows open, we could listen to the birds singing and the wind whispering through the tree that stood in front of her house. Thank God she had screens on the windows, we relaxed in her bed without having to swat flies, mosquitoes, and gnats away.

We took our time exploring each other's bodies. Not just the obvious places but discovering new places and sensations. We moaned, giggled, laughed, and thoroughly enjoyed each other's bodies and presence. Taking us higher than we had ever experienced, we continued like that for the next hour or so, allowing our bodies to experience each other's touches, feels, licks, sucks, and fondles.

There is nothing like the closeness that we experienced when two lovers are totally naked in each other's arms. Trusting one another with our emotions, there's no pretense. There's not even any clothing to hide behind. We're naked in our wanton desires. There's just total honesty. Finally, confessing our love for one another, our true feelings can now be openly expressed and not hidden.

F F F

"I want you to lie on your stomach and relax completely. I will be back in just a minute," I told her in a low, quiet voice. "Don't run off," I chuckled.

I got up without even putting on a robe and went to her bathroom to search for some body lotion. I don't like to use body oil because it gets messy and difficult to clean up afterwards. I prefer using a lotion because it will be absorbed into the skin and adds other benefits as well.

Finding what I needed, not caring if it was her lotion or Shirley's lotion, I returned to her bedroom and to my lover. Taking a moment just to stare at her lying there naked, I marveled at the sight of her taut, round butt. Even though I'm not an ass man but a breast man, Becky had the finest ass I had ever seen. It would be many years to see a naked butt that equaled hers. I playfully slapped her butt cheeks and watched them jiggle.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," I chuckled. "I love seeing you without your clothes. You have such a beautiful body that you should never wear any clothes," I said with a dirty laugh.

She laughed.

"Oh, you're bad but I love that about you. You're fun," she said as she giggled. "I don't think you'd want me to walk around in public naked," she said with a laugh.

F F F

She wagged her shapely tush at me. I squirted some of the lotion in my hands to warm it up before applying it on her body as I had learned. I drizzled some of it all over her back and began to slowly massage her beautiful, freckled body.

I started with an all-over gentle massage in order to aid her relaxation and to search for any tight muscles that might need my attention. I had learned the art of massage both for therapeutic and sensuous applications by merely reading and experimenting on my female victims. After getting her warmed up and relaxed, I began some deep tissue massage using my thumbs where it was needed, mainly across her shoulders and down her spine where she kept her tension.

I worked my way down her back, from her shoulders to her lower back, to her hips, her buttocks and then down her legs. I paid particular attention to massaging her feet. A memory that I'll never forget, a lesbian friend of mine, Barbara, told me that I made her sexually aroused when I massaged her feet.

Because she wore high heels to work and was on her feet all day, her feet always ached. When she finally came home and removed her high heels, I offered to give her a foot massage. At first she refused. Lesbians are funny about being touched by a man, even if only on their feet.

"A foot massage is sometimes better than sex," I said with a laugh while wondering if I could tempt her by giving her feet relief from her pain.