Becky My Hill Country Redhead #6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

It was then that I thought about a movie that came out years later with John Travolta as Vincent Vega and Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction. They comedically argued over if foot massages were sexual or not. Jules claimed that foot massages were not sexual while Vincent insisted that foot massages were sexual.

Then, Jules told Vincent how Ving Rhames as Marsellus Wallace violently overreacted to a big Samoan man giving his newly married bride, Uma Thurman as Mia Wallace, a foot massage. Seriously injuring him, he had his two men throw the Samoan over a balcony. Jules continued insisting that a foot massage wasn't sexual.

"I've even given my mother foot massages," said Jules.

Vincent laughed.

"Would you give a man a foot massage?"

Jules made a face a Vincent.

"Because my feet are tired and I'd love you to give me a foot massage," said Vincent to his hitman friend.

Jules turned to look at him.

"Fuck you," he said angry that he lost the argument.

F F F

Before I met Becky, I had a good and close friend who happened to be lesbian. I would have gotten with her if she wasn't more interested in women than in men. Because she always wore high heels and her feet hurt, jokingly, she asked me to give her a foot rub. Unaware that I was the king of foot massages, I obliged.

"I must warn you, Barbara. After I rub your feet, you may switch how you hit at the plate and no longer be a lesbian," I said with a laugh. "I can sexually arouse you with just a foot massage," I said while opening and closing my hands and cracking my knuckles.

She made a face and moved her fingers to her lips while positioning them in the sign of a V while flicking out her tongue as if she was licking a pussy.

"A mere foot massage will never change me from a lesbian to a heterosexual, David," she said with a loud laugh. "The only thing that would sexually arouse me is if you were a lesbian woman eating my pussy."

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"We'll see," I said. "Remove your pantyhose so that I can get at your feet," I said.

F F F

She stood, reached beneath her skirt, and removed her pantyhose without flashing her ass or her naked pussy. Then, she sat on the other end of the couch. She turned on the couch to put her feet in my lap. As if I was an expert on foot massages and, indeed, I was, I started massaging her aching feet. With her feet so sore from her shoes, as soon as I touched them, she gasped.

"Oh, that feels good. That feels so good," she exclaimed as soon as I started giving her an erotic, foot massage.

I got more into massaging her feet, especially the bottoms of her feet. Then, I pressed where her genital gland is.

"No way," she said. "I don't believe this. I never thought that my feet were erogenous zones," she said with a dirty laugh.

As if I was eating her pussy instead of massaging her feet, she cooed. She moaned. She became sexually aroused. She spread her knees to flash me her blonde, trimmed, naked, glistening wet pussy.

"I've never had anyone touch me in such a sexually enjoyable way. Especially with you a man and me a lesbian woman. I can't believe that you're making my pussy wet and my nipples erect and hard just by massaging my feet," said Barbara.

She covered her blouse and bra clad breasts with her hands while laughing.

"Oh, my God. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said with a laugh.

Even though Barbara assured me that I was a complete gentleman and that my massages were strictly therapeutic, I could tell by her flushed face that she had become sexually aroused just from me giving her a foot massage. She gave me a big, sexy smile and winked at me.

While massaging her feet, unbeknownst to her, every part of the soul of the foot is connected to a part of the body. I continually concentrated on the part by her heel that was connected to her genital gland. I knew that just by pressing on that area that I'd sexually arouse her and I did.

Long story short, after I was through with massaging her feet, she was like a puddle of Jello. As if enjoying the afterglow of sex, she wasn't able to stand or even walk for that matter for a few minutes. Barbara and I just grinned at one another.

"I told you that I could sexually arouse you just by giving you a foot massage," I said with pride.

F F F

Having watched me give her lesbian lover, Barbara, a foot massage, Lindsey who always wore high heels and had aching feet, looked at me with shock.

"Let David give you a foot massage, Lindsey," said Barbara. "His foot massages are almost as good as sex," she said to her lesbian lover with a loud laugh while giving me another wink.

Naturally, Lindsey didn't believe that a mere foot massage could almost as good as sex, especially from me, a man. Yet, willing to give it a try, for some relief of her foot pain, after removing her pantyhose, she sat where Barbara was sitting on the couch. Obediently obeying me, she turned to put her feet on my lap.

"That feels so good," she said as soon as I touched her aching feet.

She closed her eyes and relaxed as soon as I rubbed her feet harder. Then, as soon as I hit the genital spots on the soul of her feet, she gasped. Her eyes bulged out of her head and her mouth fell open.

"Jesus," she said. "I don't believe this. How did you do that? You just made my pussy wet and my nipples erect. Press that spot again," she said.

When I pressed that spot, she closed her eyes again and widened her knees. As I massaged her feet, in the way that I saw Barbara's naked pussy, I saw Lindsey's brown, trimmed, glistening pink pussy.

F F F

Returning to Becky, with me the king of foot massages, I massaged her entire, naked body. She yelped a little when I hit one particularly tight area on her back but quickly relaxed and moaned with sensual pleasure. Satisfied my lover was relaxed and tension free, I switched to the more sensual, erotic massage, the massage with a happy ending, by massaging her ass and the back of her pussy. Her gentle moans and sighs were a delight to my ears.

Once satisfied, I gently rolled her onto her back. Again, I drizzled warm lotion all over her chest, breasts, stomach, hips, and legs. I gently and lovingly massaged her upper chest, down her sides and onto her stomach. I avoided her beautiful, perky breasts at first saving those erogenous areas for later.

Stopping just short of her ginger thatch, I worked my way back up to her shoulders much to her obvious delight. My redhead minx had started to moan more and began to squirm under my touches even though I had yet to reach her erogenous zones. Now was the time.

I tenderly rubbed my hands back up to her eager breasts. She let out a moan of delight when I finally cupped her breasts. Moving in slow circles around each firm yet soft mound, I circled her nipples closer and closer. Finally reaching her areolas, I lightly grazed her nipples with the back of my fingers to which she made a little squeal of delight.

Massaging them, pinching them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, her nipples stood up hard and eager for more. Changing my attention and focus, I allowed one of my hands to drift down to her flower of womanhood where it was no longer hiding in the folds of her labia. My lover parted her legs to give me free access to her red, trimmed pussy.

I traced her inner lips with my fingers as she welcomed the intrusion with increased moisture and more squirming, enlisting more delightful mewling. Her breathing became ragged and gasping. My fingers were greeted with her engorged clitoris peeking out of its hood as I palmed her mons.

Without even entering her love tunnel, Becky bucked and shook with her unexpected orgasm, drenching my hand with her love juices. Catching her breath, Becky looked up at me with her half opened eyes wondering what had happened and what was to come. I smiled back at her.

F F F

"I'm just getting started," I said with a laugh.

I took her feet in my hands and massaged them, first one and then, the other. Then, as I did with Barbara and Lindsey, I did with Becky. I pressed the spot on the soul of her foot by her heel that connected to her genital gland and massaged that. Then, I did the same with her other foot.

"Oh, my God, David. How did you do that? You made me wet and my nipples erect just by massaging my feet," she said while staring up at me with shocked awe.

Not nearly done with arousing her, barely having caught her breath, I leaned down and blew a warm breath over her hot, fragrant pussy. I inhaled her musky scent and sunk my lips into her inner folds. Nibbling and tugging them with my lips, she gasped again. I lovingly kissed her hot, wet, flower of womanhood. I took my time eating her pussy.

My tongue began licking and savoring her pussy lips from bottom to top and back again. My redheaded kitten was mewling and moaning with increasing fervor at my attention. I inserted my tongue into her molten depths and lapped her vaginal secretions. Using my tongue like a small penis, I plunged in and out of her hot hole while also moving it around in circles. After several lustful minutes, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and shuddered with another small orgasm.

"Oh my god, David, I need you inside me now," she breathlessly exclaimed, grabbing my semi-hard cock and began to vigorously stroke it to full hardness. "I need your big dick."

Not stopping now, I teased her warm and wet pussy with my tongue.

"Not just yet, sweetheart. I will when it's time," I softly said while stopping licking her to stare up at her to speak.

F F F

We changed positions with Becky rolling on top of me into the 69 position. She positioned her pussy over my face with her mouth on my hard cock. When her mouth quickly engulfed as much of the length of my big dick into her hot, wet mouth, she lowered her dripping wet pussy to my waiting lips. Licking her while fingering her, I lovingly and tenderly played with her inner lips with my tongue.

I moved my tongue to flick her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Each time, she'd shudder. My tongue sent little electric shocks throughout her body. Becky moaned with each application of my talented tongue and lips which also elicited more wetness from her depths.

Still moaning with delight, she sucked my stiff rod harder deeper with each passing moment. She fondled my balls. Caressing them and sucking them, she alternated sucking my balls to suck my cock. When I thrust my tongue deep into her love tunnel, she tried to completely engulf my pulsing manhood in her mouth. She tried in vain to deep throat me but I was too big. With her a talented cocksucker, I had to give her high marks for her skills because she showed the true depth of her devotion and love for me.

"Oh please, David, I need you inside me so bad" wailed my lover between gulping my cock. "I need you to make love to me. I need you to fuck me."

We changed positions yet again with her on her back and me sensuously sliding up between her outstretched legs.

"Alright, lover, it's time. You deserve the best sex that I can give you," I said.

Once again, my cock unerringly and unaided slipped straight into her hot, dripping pussy with satisfying results for the both of us. Becky came almost immediately upon my entrance into her, causing her to moan loudly and shudder. Although I promised myself I wouldn't rush my own orgasm but, damn, hard to control from prematurely cumming, she felt so good.

I couldn't deny her pleas any longer. I humped her slowly at first until she got accustomed to my larger size and then increased the speed and the depth of my strokes. Something rare for a couple to do at the same time, it didn't take us very long at all before we both orgasmed together.

I continued slowly stroking in and out as she rode out her orgasm. Never allowing her to completely relax, I continued to extend her pleasure by slowly humping her and allowing her sexual arousal to continue and build upon itself. Even after my own glorious orgasm, my erection never waned, remaining as stiff and hard as before with our combined juices leaking out to collect on the mattress beneath us.

This was going to be the most epic love making session ever. After we caught our collective breath, I continued to make love to my amazing redhead. This time, Becky wanted to take the lead.

"I want to ride you like the stallion you are," she exclaimed. "I need to fuck you, David."

We rolled over with her on top of me, and with my cock still impaled inside of her. Her legs straddled my torso as if I was her bucking bronco. From her vantage point, she could lean back onto my raised legs or to lean forward, bracing herself with her hands on my chest.

She loved feeling and stroking my strong chest. Humping me faster and humping me harder, she rode me with all the energy her love and lust could muster. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. We were both sweating. Combined with the lotion I had applied earlier, we used that as a natural lubricant for our mutual pleasure.

F F F

Becky rode me like riding a wild horse bareback, bouncing with no abandon. Every time she'd raise up, keeping only the head of my cock inside her, she'd slam her pussy down, hard, on my steel-like shaft. She increased her tempo into a frenzy, throwing her head all around, whipping me with her gorgeous flaming red tresses.

The bed springs squeaked in protest to our fast and hard bouncing. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth made a silent oval shape. Then she convulsed with another huge orgasm, spraying her juices all over us. Again, allowing her to only catch her breath while enjoying the afterglow of sex but without allowing her to completely relax, we rolled over onto our sides so that we could continue and take a little break from our exertions.

From my position from the rear of her, I continued slowly humping her from behind. With my hands on each side of her hips, I held her against my chest. Holding her in that position allowed me to fondle her magnificent breasts. I love that position with her butt in my lap and with my erect cock nestled between her shapely ass cheeks.

Fucking her from this spooning position, with each long and hard stroke, the side of my cock rubbed against her G spot. That fucking action drove her crazy. Soon she'd shudder and cum again. I lost count of how many sexual orgasms she had, but I wasn't through yet. I really didn't care how many she had. I cared about how many more sexual orgasms that I'd give her.

The night was still young and I wasn't ready to call it quits. Becky wanted and needed me at this point and I was certainly not going to disappoint my lusty and busty lover. With my cock still hard, I had plenty of stamina left to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh my God, David. How can you keep this up? I'm so turned on right now. I feel like I'm going to pass out if we keep up this pace," she stammered.

'Music to my ears' I thought, grinning to myself with pride.

Giving her something to remember for the rest of her life, I gave Becky the fucking of her young life. Not allowing her to catch her breath this time, I rolled her onto her back again and proceeded to thrust into her hot, tight vagina with abandon. Like riding a roller coaster with its peaks and drops, I kept her on the verge as long as I could. This time I fucked her like an animal, moaning and grunting like a stud horse.

As if she was Rosemary in Rosemary's Baby and I was the devil, I fucked her fast. I fucked her hard. I fucked her deep. She wasn't moaning this time; she was screaming my name.

"David! David! David! Fuck me, David! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. I need to cum. I need your cum. Fill me up again, lover," yelled Becky. "Oh, my God, David!"

She gasped while having multiple orgasms. She dug her nails into my back. Leaving marks, she scratched me hard and deep. She caused my back to bleed a little.

I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out myself but instead I painted the walls of her vagina with stream after stream of my white hot, sticky jizz. I filled her pussy to overflowing. Yet, not done yet, I still wanted more of my beloved Becky. Not allowing her to catch her breath or come down from her last convulsive orgasm, I rolled her onto her hands and knees with her wonderful, freckled ass in the air.

"Oh my God, David, I don't know if I can take any more," said Becky out of breath. "You're killing me. You're fucking me to death. What a great way to die," she said with a dirty laugh.

Grabbing her by her hips in my big hands. I plunged my hard cock into her sopping pussy. While hitting bottom, I pressed all the way inside of her with one stroke. She gasped and shuddered again. I pounded her twat mercilessly. We had sweat flying from both of us.

Ignoring the pain, my back stung when sweat hit the still bleeding scratches there. It only inflamed my lustful desire even more. I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I continued fucking her. I drove my stiff prick all the way into her depths. I hit bottom with every thrust.

F F F

"I don't think I can take any more," said Becky in a whimper while gasping for breath. "I can hardly breathe and my head is spinning from so much stimulation."

Her arms finally gave out in exhaustion and she planted her face in her pillows while still moaning with pleasure. Again, I don't know how many times she came, it was like one continuous orgasm. She convulsed with orgasmic pleasure and collapsed in a sweaty mess on the bed.

I gently rolled her onto her back in order for her to breathe again and try to regain what little strength she had left before I continued. Still as hard as always, I was ready to continue pounding her pussy. I needed to fuck her faster. I needed to fuck her harder. I needed to pound her pussy. I needed to give her more orgasms.

Making love with Becky was my natural Viagra. Having sex with her was much better than taking a blue pill because she doesn't wear off. As if she was drugged with sex, her eyes were glazed yet she weakly managed to smile up at me

"I love you," she whispered as if those were her last words.

Catching my own breath, I slowly and gently pressed my cock into her pussy one more time.

"Oh please, David, no more. I can't. I can't do this. I can't take any more" she mumbled.

Continuing to make love with my wonderous hill country redhead, we laid with our arms tightly around each other. I pulled her knees up to her chest and ground my cock into her hot pussy. Still keeping her on the edge, I continued stroking my big dick in her hot, wet, and pulsating pussy.

Her breathing became ragged. Gasping for air, I gave her the fucking of her young life. Feeling our hearts pumping blood together, our hearts raced like never before. Becky's arousal was over the top and was nothing like we had ever experienced. She panted fast and hard as she continued to orgasm with my continually pounding of her warm and wet pussy.

F F F

"Dave... David... Please... No... Don't...I... don't know... if... I..." she panted while gasping as my final orgasm grew to the breaking point.

We mindlessly writhed together as we continued with our love making with her legs locked around my waist. I reached the breaking point and the dam exploded releasing the biggest and wildest orgasm of my life. Wave after wave of my white hot cum, flooded her pussy and sprayed all over our sweaty bodies.

It felt like I shot a gallon of cum into her quivering pussy. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck. She wrapped her legs tighter around my back. Becky lost all control as she reached her own peak as she dug her nails deeper into my back and screamed,

"Da-Dave... Oh my God, Da-Da-David... oh, David... I'm... I..."