Becky the Busty Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to be sure he got an eyeful of her, she spread her shirt wide open and said, "Have you been staring at my almost naked chest Tommy? Have you been looking at my tits all this time?" she innocently asked. But she wasn't innocent at all. Well now he could see the full shape of both her breasts. He could see how well they packed her bra to overfilling. He wondered how they sat on her chest with no bra on at all. He was really staring at her now. Becky then closed her shirt and began to button it.

Tommy now felt very, very embarrassed and didn't know what to say. He promptly got up and said, "Uh...I've gotta go to bed now. I'm sorry" and turned his back and went upstairs, embarrassed as hell. She caught him, but she also didn't seem to really care very much.

She knew she had teased the hell out of him. She was tempted to call after him and ask him, half-jokingly, if he wanted her to tuck him in or not. She could do that and drag her tits right across his face, she fantasized. Ha, ha, that was a funny thought, she thought.

Tommy spent the rest of the evening upstairs in his bed zooming in on the cell phone shots he had taken of her while he beat off yet again except this time he could do it lying down on his back with his cock at full-staff, shooting wildly onto a cum rag he kept around. He alternated this with watching videos of Julia Boin and her wonderful pair of fabulous tits. Finally, after being quite spent from the multiple ejaculations he had made, he drifted off to sleep with images of being smothered in Becky's large firm hooters; of her nipples lingering in his mouth as he went off to lullaby land.

12