Becky the Housekeeper

Story Info
Becky is a beautiful housekeeper who likes her boss.
1.1k words
3.74
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the edge of my bed after a long day at work. I looked at the floor and shook my head as I tried to get past my headache. I heard footsteps in my hallway walking towards my room. I knew it was my house keeper and she was coming to check on me.

She walked in and I looked up as I saw her. She was eighteen, petite, had a great body and was a great person. Her hair was brown and just past her shoulders, she wore glasses and was always very nicely dressed. Tonight I noticed her tight jeans and tight tank top were showing off her body. She smiled as I looked back down at the wood floor. She stepped in front of me and began rubbing my neck. I just sat there, enjoying it.

Rebekah was her name and I had hired her months ago to be a live in house keeper. She had essentially became my assistant in many ways, helping me with other things besides the house. Becky was her nick name and is what I called her by. Her hands felt so good on my tight neck as they worked out a knot in my muscle.

Becky stopped and I looked up at her as she smiled at me. She took my hands and put them on her sides as she ran them up besides her breasts. I didn't stop her, I just let it happen as she ran them down and to her thighs. I was getting turned on as she was letting me feel her body. She smiled down at me as she lifted her tank top off and exposed her pink bra.

I leaned forward and kissed her flat belly as I worked my way up towards her covered breasts. She unclasp her bra and slid it off exposing both breasts. I looked at them and smiled as I kissed one while touching the other with my hand. Becky gasp as I sucked her erect nipple, gently biting on it with my teeth, making her aroused even more.

My hands slid down to her waist and unbuttoned her jeans. I lowered her zipper and slid the tight jeans down her legs. Her thighs were flawless, soft and her pink, lace panties were see through. Becky smiled as I looked up at her beautiful face. I worked her panties down exposing her freshly shaved pussy.

I began kissing down her stomach, past her belly button and towards her second set of lips. I switched places with her and sat her on the bed as I got on my knees. Her legs were open as I began licking and kissing her pussy. Becky moaned as my tongue investigated her most sensitive part of her body. She was loving it as my tongue began to probe her tight hole.

I began licking her clit as she moaned and grabbed the bed sheets. My tongue worked its way under the curtain and rubbed her clit as she moaned louder. I squeezed her firm breasts as I teased her hard nipples. Becky was loving every moment of the teasing. My cock was rock solid and wanting inside her wet hole. I felt myself already wanting to get off but made the feeling go away as much as I could. I couldn't wait anymore and stood up as she opened her eyes.

I dropped my boxers and my member was exposed, it was ready for the next chapter. I rubbed my cock up and down her slick, wet pussy as Becky closed her eyes and smiled. I felt the urge again as I picked up the rubbing pace. Her moans grew louder and it happened.

I got off and began shooting cum onto her stomach. I looked down in shock as she laughed a little bit. I didn't stop and then realized she liked my cum on her flat stomach. I decided to slip into her body. Becky gasp as I slowly sank my hard dick into her tight hole. I began fucking the shaved pussy with my ten inch cock. Becky was taking it as I held her legs up and bent them backwards. I picked up my pace and depth as I pounded her tight body.

I had dreamed of doing this to her so many times and here I was, fucking my sexy, young housekeeper. I watched her tits bounce up and down with the thrusts. I smiled as I felt her cum flow around my cock as she moaned loudly as she got off.

I kept thrusting into her over and over as her cum dripped to the sheets. Her moans echoed down the hallway as I shoved deep as I could into her body. Becky was growing close to getting off as her pussy lips tightened around my cock, but I wasn't letting that slow down my pace. Her moans grew louder as I felt her cum spurt out of her hole with each thrust.

I wasn't even close to getting off, I was loving the sex. I pulled out and stood her up, spun her around and bent her over. I grabbed her hips and shoved back into her tight, wet hole as I began fucking her again. Becky rocked back and forth with the thrusts, her breasts swayed as well. I pulled her pony tail as her pussy tightened again. She bit her lip as yet more cum oozed out of her slit. I kept pace as she kept moaning and loving every moment of it.

Hours passed as we moved around on the bed in multiple positions. I was now on the bottom and she was riding me like a cowgirl. Her tits bounced up and down as she had her hands on my chest. She rocked back and forth as she moaned loudly. I had my hands on her legs as she rode me.

I couldn't go much longer as I grew close to getting off. I lifted my hips and got deeper into her as she smiled and went faster. Becky also grew close to getting off as I began lifting my hips in rhythm with her rocking. She grabbed her nipple as she felt herself getting off.

I picked the pace up with my hips thrusting up into her as I grew even closer. I tried to hold back but I felt her getting off as her moan echoed in the room. I couldn't stop and finally it happened. I got off and got off inside her. We both stopped and she laid beside me as we both were covered in sweat and panting.

Becky got up and went to shower up in her bathroom. I walked into mine and did the same. I laid down for bed after changing my sheets. She walked back in wearing a black and pink lingerie set. She walked over and crawled into my bed.

"Round two?" She whispered in my ear.

I smiled and thought about it as the lights went out. Round two it is!