Becky the Nude Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left for Bills house after lunch. He lived in a nice three-bedroom ranch a half hour from us. We arrived there a little after one.

"I thought you changed your mind, Becky." Bill said relieved when we pulled up and went to the door.

"No, I want to try to model for you, but do I really have to model with my legs spread." Her voice cracked.

He didn't answer her concerns he went on with his monolog.

"I want you to know what modeling for my group entails it isn't like the Artisan's we are a lot more touchy feely with the models as this is a private group, so I want to be above board with both of you. Now that you know this, Becky. Do you want to go on. Tom, your wife will be asked to assume most of the poses with her legs spread. Do you still want your wife to be a model for us?"

"It's up to her whether she wants to model like that or not." I answered with more confidence that I felt at the moment. "It was a fantasy of mine to see my wife's legs spread for other guys to see her, but will I like the reality of it? I thought with concern.

"What do you mean by touchy-feely, Bill." Becky asked concerned.

"You will be intimately touched as we help you into position at times Becky."

"Tom, do you have any problem with this?" Becky asked me.

"You have to be comfortable with this my dear. I'm just here as your cheering section." Hopefully she didn't note the concern in my voice. "I hope she says no, and we go home." I thought with any luck.

"Can you show me what you mean Bill?" Becky asked unsure if she could accept being touched by all the men.

"So, you both want to continue?"

"Yes, we do." We answered in unison.

"Okay, Becky remove your dress and I can show you what I mean."

Surprised but without hesitation she opened a few buttons on the front of her dress, slid it down her legs, and handed the garment to me. This was the first time Bill saw Becky nude.

"I didn't realize how absolutely gorgeous you are Becky. Your skin is beautiful, your breasts are outstanding, and your legs are sculptured perfectly for a model. Turn around, Your buns are very pretty and your back will be a pleasure to draw." He extolled accolades on the nude woman.

"Why thank you kind sir." Becky said embarrassed, but happy by all the praise.

"We will get right to it Becky. Sit on couch, get into the corner, and spread your legs." Bill wanted to let Becky and me know that she will be totally exposed most of the time.

"Wow you're not wasting any time getting me totally exposed here Bill. I bet you dreamed of this day." Becky giggled to relieve some of the embarrassment she felt when she got into the described position the first time for Bill.

"Yes, I have as a matter of fact. Now I am going to adjust your lady lips." He said as he needlessly inserted his fingers in her pussy which brought a gasp from Becky. "You will be touched like this many times during the session and If you want a release let us know or you can bring yourself off while we draw."

"Bill, why don't you get more graphic and examine me intimately." Becky giggled to relieve the tension in the room.

I was surprised that Becky assumed the totally exposed position without any hesitation. I worried that the drawing session will become a gang bang, but I didn't mention it to either of them. "I'm glad I going to be at the sessions, so they don't get out of hand." I thought.

I was mesmerized to see my beautiful wife spread in such at erotic way in front of Bill. Her body had a hue embarrassment and her excitement also showed, her nipples were rigid, her pussy was engorged, and the lips opened to show the pink moist interior of heaven's gate.

Bill shocked me when he took liberties with my wife, he put his fingers in her pussy to adjust her lips, but I didn't realize I liked to see my wife's intimate areas touched by another guy while I watched until now!

"Tom, you have a concerned look on your face. Do you want Becky to model for the group? Are you upset the way I touch her intimately?"

"She has to make that decision I'm just here cheering her on." I wanted to put a positive spin on my remarks, but I didn't know if I was successful.

Becky turned to me. "Tom, I want to try to model for Bill." She was determined to be his model.

"Okay it's settled then, so continue Bill."

For the next hour Bill intimately touched Becky everywhere on her body, all her of intimate holes and her breast as I watched. I can't tell you how turned on I got as I watched another guy touch my wife intimately. She was in heaven also I could see by her expression and the excitement that dripped from her box.

"I need to cum!" Becky urgently moaned.

"Do you want me, Bill, or do you want us to watch you get off." I asked my wife.

"She looked at me embarrassed. "Bill, do you mind helping a lady in distress. Tom, you don't mind if I let Bill manually bring me off." Becky asked in a husky voice it dripped with passion and need.

"You sure about this Tom." Bill asked before he accepted Becky's invitation.

"Of course, I am Bill, Becky, just spin around and spread your legs so I can see your pussy. Bill set to the side, so I have an unobstructed view of her pussy when you diddle her." I said in my best director's voice. "I wish I brought my camera with me." I thought.

Bill pushed two fingers in my wife's pussy and rubbed the top of her vagina with the other hand. It wasn't two minutes, and she screamed her orgasm. "IIII'MMM CUMIIINNNGGGGG."

Becky was that hot she popped off very fast. We let her lay there legs spread, and with a smile on her face. As we both took in the lovely sight.

"Bill, look at my wife as she lays there, she's beautiful, and I want her to have adventures. You realize she has only been with me." I explained.

"Okay then. Becky let me know when you're available and we will schedule a session for you. We pay fifty dollars an hour to our models because the poses reveal all of the models' charms." Bill said as we helped Becky with her dress. It was late and we needed to pick up the kids.

We went to a diner from dinner, after we picked up the kids and my niece. We had the car. My niece kept an eye on my wife. She leaned over the back of the front seat. "Aunt Becky what did you do today. You don't have any underwear on, and I can smell your sexy scent." She whispered to my wife.

Becky was beside herself with our niece's comment. I will have to do something, or Becky will revert to her modest self. Our niece is very observant. I need to talk to her, so she won't tell anyone what she thinks we're doing.

I brought Lesley home, we went home it was late, and the kids had a long day. They went to their room to watch TV. We sat in the family room and snuggled. Before we went to bed.

At the end of April Dick called and asked if we wanted to refurbish two cabins on the property. My wife and I went to look at them on a Saturday after we dropped the kids off at the mall to meet a couple of their friends who were chaperoned by parents. We looked at the job but I couldn't give him an exact price because there was under floor structural work to do, so I gave him a high-low price.

A few days later he called me to start the job, but he said the camp will be open in two weeks.

I mobilized, got the materials, and equipment we needed. My crew made fast work of the structural problems and the drywall. In two weeks, the only thing left was taping, so my wife and I did that. By this time, it was opening day.

We dropped the kids off at the mall on Saturday afternoon with their friends. We went to the camp to tape. We forgot our work clothes and it was an hour round trip to get them.

Now this was where the life changing experience kicked in. We had a few naked people who came by when we worked before and looked at the crew as if we were naked and they were clothed. So, I told my wife "Let's take off our clothes, we can tape, then take a shower, dress, and go home."

"You will do anything to get me naked in public won't you." She laughed as she reluctantly removed her clothes as did I.

We couldn't believe the freedom we felt nude as the sun shined in the windows. We felt liberated. We spent two hours taping the joints and nails, it needed to dry. We took a shower in a co-ed shower room, a first for us. We swam in the heated pool, and lounged in the hot tub before we went home.

We looked at the time and reluctantly we dressed and pick up the kids.

"I really liked that today. I got naked and got paid also." My wife said to my amazement on the way to pick up the kids.

"You really had a good time or are you being facetious?" I asked my wife.

"It was fun, but when we first got there the way the nudists looked at us. I felt I was naked, but once we took our clothes off, they accepted us."

We went there to finish the job it took us another three weekends, because we spent two hours a day taping and the other four hours we used the camps facilities. We loved the freedom nudity brought us.

The kids have become mallrats, but there were parents as chaperons when we dropped the kids off.

Our dilemma was: Do we bring the kids to the nudist camp or do we go there on the sly. We decided it will be our secret. We would come to the camp when we could get away. The kids could make their decision if they wanted to go to the nudist camp when they're old enough.

My wife and I liked the camp, everyone was down to earth and didn't act like they were above people that worked with their hands.

We had a misconception of a nudist camp. My wife and I figured it was sexually orientated that was furthest from the fact. It was social nudity, worship of the sun. It just plain felt good. You went swimming and dried off in the sun with no wet bathing suit. Try it you'll like it!

Most of the people were not movie stars, or models, they were everyday women and men, Moms, dads, uncles, aunts, grandmothers, and grandfathers who enjoy the freedom of nudity. When you see the people at the camp you couldn't tell what they did, I met, military and commercial pilots. CEOs of large corporations, teachers, lawyers, janitors, and construction workers. You name them they were there.

We went to the camp every chance we got, but that wasn't often enough for me. My wife became used to her exposure. I noticed after a few weekends at the camp she became less concerned about her nudity but still didn't expose her pussy completely. The first few weeks when she laid down in a lounger, Becky kept her legs tight together, but now she keeps a book on her lap or the towel to cover her pussy and I only get glimpses of her bush from time to time presently. I want her to show her lovely pussy totally to anyone who passed by her lounger. I liked to see my wife's pussy exposed in public!

This is what I didn't know, I found out later.

While my wife sat on the loungers she thought. "I wish I was the only woman naked here and all the men were clothed. I want to be the only one nude and the center of attention. I have too much female competition here."

After I saw all the exposed females at the camp, I concluded that.

The female form was a beautiful work of art. Some of the women I have known to be unremarkable with their clothes on, became bodies wet dreams were made of when they were nude. Case in point. I worked on a new building at the hospital near us. I dealt with a woman in one of the offices. I will call her Laura. She was a nice person, but what I would call a plain Jane. My wife and I both knew her. We were at the camp one weekend, we walked by her while she and her husband lounged by the pool. What I noticed as I walked by, she had her legs spread, her pussy lips were engorged, and the pink interior of her pussy was visible, but I didn't recognize this woman as Laura.

"Becky, Tom, don't you recognize us with our clothes off" Laura called out to us with laughter.

I was astonished when I recognized her husband Al who my wife grew up with and looked back to see Laura. She had a beautiful figure, we stopped in front of her, and she didn't change her position, she remained totally exposed! Heaven's gate was very moist! We talked for a few minutes, before we moved on.

As we left, Laura hollered. "I won't tell anyone you were here if you don't tell on us.

"You got a deal." We answered with smiles.

Monday, I ran into Laura. She turned a bright hue of red, I walked to her and whispered. "You looked very pretty yesterday with the outfit you had on. I liked the way you rested your legs comfortably apart."

She gave me a big smile.

"Yes, that was my birthday suit, it was comfortable. I knew you enjoyed the position I was in, so I stayed that way for your viewing enjoyment." She whispered back with a smiled.

"Hopefully, I will see you in that lovely position again Laura. You are a very beautiful woman." I whispered to her.

With a big smile on her face she said. "Thank you, I needed that."

Now that my wife was comfortable nude in public. I wanted to push the envelope. Our kids were outside, they usually help clean up after dinner, but tonight when they asked to go outside I said, "Go ahead I will help mom clean up."

"Wow, that's a switch you usually make them clean-up after we eat." Becky stated with suspicion.

"I wanted to have some alone time with my beautiful wife, so we can spend some quality time together." I explained as I loaded the dishwasher.

"I can think of better ways to spend quality time together." She came back.

"Like how?" I wanted my wife to broach the subject.

"Like at the camp." She then continued as she wiped the table. "Did you see Laura today?"

"Yes, I did, she had a bright red hue about her, but she calmed down by the end of the day."

My wife looked at me. She had something on her mind, but she debated if she should continue.

"You want to say something Becky I can see, so spit it out!" I smiled.

"Did you see the way Laura was sitting when we talked to them and she didn't close her legs, we were looking right into her intimate being." There was a long pause. "What was I thinking of course you saw how she sat, I bet you can draw her lady lips from memory." My wife laughed.

"Yes, you're probably right my dear." I smiled.

"She looked comfortable in her exposed state." My wife ventured.

"Yes, you should try to lounge as she does see if you're comfortable in that position."

"Yes, I think I will the next time we go to the camp." She said with a faraway look in her eyes. She continued. "What did you say to her today?"

"I told Laura, she looked almost beautiful as my wife in her exposure." A little white lie never hurt, well that's what I thought anyway when I talked to Becky!

I received a call from Dick the owner of the nudist camp on Friday. "Hi Tom, are you coming to the camp this weekend?"

"We could, what do you need?"

"I want to build a sauna. Do you know how to construct one?"

"I can research it and get back to you this weekend."

"Okay thanks hope to see you this weekend." Dick said before he hung up.

Let me explain before we go any further. Dave and Jane were close friends of ours. We lived in the same neighborhood. My wife went out with Jane some nights when she needed a mental health night. Our kids were around the same ages as theirs. They have a sauna and Hot tub, so we have been nude in their presents. They have been nude in our presents. The one fly in the ointment, Jane was very shy about her breast, they were almost non-existent, she had large nipples only no breast tissue. She would put a towel around her breasts but sit on the edge of the tub with her legs spread... Jane can't wrestle very well but you should see her box! Dave was a schoolteacher but built saunas in his spare time.

I called. "Hi Dave, this is Tom,

"How are you doing Tom."

"I'm great. Would you be interested in building a sauna at a camp?"

"Yes, where is it?"

"The nudist camp, a few towns over."

"Sure, I can help you, give me a size and I will give you a list of materials to get. I can get all the interior equipment you need. I will sell it to the owner at cost if I could get a pass to the camp for the season." He said excitedly.

"I will tell Dick, see what he says." I answered before we disconnected.

It took us a couple of weeks to put together the price for the sauna. I gave it to the owner Dick, and he gave me the go ahead over the phone. Dave and I will get camp passes for the year, and he will also pay us for the work. We had him buy all the materials we gave our markup and discount to him.

The following week I gave the owner a contract. He signed it, with a deposit. We got the permit, ordered all the materials, and equipment. The following Saturday we laid out the slab and where the electrical entrance needed to be. It took us a couple of hours. We were done for the day our spouses didn't come with us, so we left to avoid any conflict with them.

The owner had an excavator, electrician, and a concrete mason that went to the camp. They excavated, installed the power to the sauna, formed and poured the slab, during the week. All the materials for the building were delivered. The following weekend we started the structure. It was June.

My wife called our niece Lesley to see if she could sit for our kids from Friday night to Sunday afternoon for the next few weeks. She was ecstatic to get paid to watch her cousins. We let our niece take my wife's car, but they had to stay in town. Our niece said she would watch our kids for nothing because we let her take our car.

Our son was delighted that he didn't have to work the weekends with me, could lounge around, and go with his friends. The kids went into our pool, went to the mall, and the movies. It cost me almost as much as I made for the day, but I found it was worth it to have alone time with my wife and friends.

When I picked up Lesley Friday afternoon. "Lesley, I'm going to tell you where we will be with a phone number to call us. This has to be between us. I don't want you to tell anyone where we went. As far as you're concerned, we went to Whitingham for the weekend and all the following weekends is that understood?"

"Uncle Tom, where are you really going? I won't say anything, because you're paying me more than I can make all week part time, for three days. Why should I ruin a good thing."

I looked long and hard at her. I figured she was right. "We are building a sauna at a nudist camp."

"I knew it you guys are wild. There was a pause. "Aunt Becky is a nude model isn't she."

"What, where did you get that idea Lesley."

"I know you went to a drawing group, so I asked around. I know you went to the Artisans. I heard you talking about it. So, I did some research and found out that it was figures studies of nude women. I had to sit for my cousins one Thursday, that is when you go to the group. Aunt Becky only had on a dress when she left with you. When you came home, I could tell she needed to have sex, her scent was that of an excited woman." She smiled at me.

"Okay you have anymore wisdom you want to share with me?" I asked without letting on she was right.

"A few weeks ago Aunt Becky met with an artist to see if she wanted to model for him on a Saturday afternoon. When we went out to dinner Aunt Becky only had a dress on no undergarments, and again she had the scent of a horny woman."

"I plead the fifth Lesley but keep quiet otherwise I will have to find another sitter for the kids."

"Okay Uncle Tom, but I would like to come to the camp sometime."

"You can when you're eighteen in a year, ask auntie Becky."

"Really! I could come with you."

"Absolutely, it would be fun."

"I will see you naked uncle Tom!" She giggled.

"I will see you naked also Lesley." I smiled.

"Oh, I never thought of that!"

Now this is where things started to become more sexual for us: