Becky the Nude Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

We had a pop-up trailer with room enough to sleep six. I brought it to the camp, and we set it up on Friday night. We left the camper there for the duration of the project. Dave and Jane followed us to the camp. We set the camper up next to the construction site the electrician provided power a hook up to the trailer. The women kept their clothes on that night. There was a dance with a DJ in the dining room of the camp.

Before we went to the dance, we laid out work for the next day, the size of the structure, snapped lines for the shoe and squared it. I cut some studs and the roof rafter pattern. We were set to go in the morning. But we couldn't start until Eight.

The kids whose parents were at the camp stayed at the dance from seven until nine and then they had to leave. The women had see-through tops on with shorts. They took off their shorts to reveal they had nighties on. Some of the women wore nighties with no panties. Our ladies were shocked to see the women dance with different men in their state of undress. We only stayed until eleven as we needed to work the next day.

Dave and Jane slept in the camper with us. We have been nude with them, so there wasn't any shyness between us. The performance of the couples at the dance caused us to become sexually excited. It was odd to see another couple in the semi-darkness have sex. We watched for a while and then we were overcome with the need to perform our own sex act. The camper rocked for an hour or so before we finally got off and went to sleep. If you get what I mean! We played hide the salami!

The next morning: we arose at seven am, the four of us went to the co-ed shower. It was a novelty for all of us to shower together. There was six shower heads in the room, the room was in disrepair we noted, and also there was a rudimentary exterior shower.

My wife was next to Dave and without any thought he handed my wife the soap and scrunchy to wash his back. My wife didn't hesitate at the request she washed his back and bottom. He in turn washed my wife's back and bottom. I was intrigued with the possibilities!

Jane saw this and asked me to wash her back. I did along with her bottom. She washed me also. What surprised me was we didn't get sexually stimulated; it was friends who helped friends. This was a new feeling for all of us. The closeness we have achieved in such a short time with another couple amazed me!

Dave and I remained nude while we went to breakfast, both our ladies had tee shirts on only, their pussies were on view, when we sat to eat.

We put on work shoes, shorts, tees, and our aprons. We started the build. A group gathered on the hill to watch us work. My wife and Jane sat on towels near us. They had their bathing suits on. People approached our wives to talked with them. After we put up most of the walls, we couldn't find our wives in the group. I saw both women stand up they were totally nude. They went to the pool to swim.

We worked until noon time, we framed the walls and sheathed them. Cut all the ceiling joists, and rafters. Dick came down and told us we had to stop for the afternoon. We work too hard, and we could use the facilities for the afternoon. Becky and Jane found four loungers together as we went to shower.

There was a woman teacher I knew from the school our kids attended and my wife worked at; she was there with her husband. She was at the outdoor shower. We stopped to talk to her. I was surprised that she was so beautiful naked. She had medium size breasts large nipples, her hair was black it matched her bush which she cut close, her pussy lips hung down, her backside was tight, but plump. She continued to wash as we talked with her. As we walked away, she turned her back to us. Put her leg onto a bench and thus exposed her pussy and back door to us as we looked back at her. I would never give her a second look with her clothes on!

We took a shower, went to the pool, and found your ladies, their legs spread a comfortable distance apart to show heaven's gate with four young men in front of them. The young men gazed at our wives' pussies while they conversed. The young men took one look at both of us, blushed with embarrassment, and left, we were in good shape, and they must have had mischievous thoughts on their mind! They probably thought they could pick up the two unescorted pretty mature ladies!

Over the time we worked at the camp on thing that was accomplished to our total joy. Our wives found out that they were lovely women that the men acknowledged. A lot of the men and women stopped by to converse with our ladies while we worked. Becky was less concerned about the protection of her pussy from view and Jane became less concerned about her breasts. Men constantly came by and complemented our ladies. They finally became comfortable with their bodies and now know they are both beautiful!

It took us about five weekends to build the sauna because the owner would only let us work a half a day each day. Both our wives although they liked the camp. They had fair skin and needed to keep sunscreen applied so they wouldn't burn.

"Both our wives realized they were sexy women. Becky became confident enough to let everyone study her lovely vaginal area. Jane had a few men come to her and admire her figure, she became proud of her beast's she spent more time totally nude, and she adopted a comfortable posture with her legs spread for the men who walked by the ladies so the men could enjoy the view of heaven's gate.

I enjoyed when we played volleyball. To watch the women's breast sway and they liked to watch our peckers bounce around also.

After a while we became bored with the afternoons off, so we explored the grounds at the camp. There was a stream that flowed in a valley at the camp. A path that went north we followed it for a mile or so. It was a first to hike in the nude for us! The trail went along the top of the hill along the brook, the path swung down to a small pond. The bottom of the pond was gravel, so the water was sparkling clean. The pond was in the sun and there was large black rocks throughout the pond with shallow pools of water to lay in that was warmed by the sun.

We set our towels down on the grass and before we knew it, we became amorous, one thing led to another. I rubbed my wife's lady lips together as we watched Dave and Jane. Dave laid down on his back, Jane sucked on his cock to get him hard, and Jane mounted him cowgirl style. Dave massaged Jane's nipples as they fucked. It was the first time we had sex outside and watched a sex show in person.

Jane bounced up and down on Dave's pecker as we watched. We could see Dave's pecker slide out of his wife when she arose. Her excitement ran down over Dave's balls. I played with my wife's lady lips, Becky rubbed my cock as we watched mesmerized by the physical display of love our friends showed.

As we watched, Jane started to moan. "I'm almost thereeee! Yes!" She screamed as she laid on her husband in orgasm.

He pushed up into her a few more times and Groaned "AH-AH I'm thereeeeeeeeee toooo!"

Becky turned up onto her knees with her butt to me. Dave and Jane had a side view of us. I rubbed my pecker against her lips and pushed into my wife balls deep as our friends watched us. I proceeded to pound her to orgasm very quickly She screamed "Yyyyessss I needed that!"

"Ahah-ahah!" I groaned very loudly.

"It was a thrill to be watched while we had sex, I wonder where we will go from here." I thought as I recovered from my orgasm.

I looked over to see Jane as she laid on her husband's chest legs toward us and spread. We could see their lust run out of her pussy as they watched us fuck. My wife laid down also and you could see our lust run out of her pussy.

We were almost caught in our display of affection! As we went into the pond to clean up the act. There was another couple that showed up surprised to see us there. We lounged in the warm pools of water as we lovingly washed our ladies, breasts, and pussies in front of the couple.

"We thought we heard some screams, did you hear anything." The woman asked suspiciously, as the couple watched us wash our ladies' intimate areas.

"Maybe it was a Coyote." I said with a grin.

"It took us a year to find this place." They told us without any acknowledgement of my last statement.

"It took us only three weekends." I told them.

It was the last weekend before we took the camper out to go to Maine. We finished the sauna. We had been going to the dances on Friday and Saturday nights. Our wives slowly have become less concerned about the attire. They were at the point that they wore nighties with the panties that came with them.

Tonight, it was with great pleasure for both us guys that after the kids lift both our brides removed their shorts. The nighties were very short so when they stood up their pussy showed. They had no panties on! The dances from ten on were all slow dances that were requested. Dave and I were dressed in tees only, as pulled off our shorts. I danced with my wife four of the show songs. I rubbed my pecker between her legs, and I became excited. The last dance I sawed my pecker between her legs to feel her wet pussy.

After the dance my wife said. "Let's sit for a while." I agreed and went to get sodas for all of us.

The ladies went to the restroom.

We sat out half a dozen songs when my wife and Jane looked at Dave and I nervously and asked me. "Can I dance a few dances with Dave. Becky asked me.

"Can I dance with Tom." Jane asked Dave.

"We can't be responsible for our little head ladies." I said and Dave agreed.

"We understand!" Both women answered so we danced four dances together. Jane was a little taller than me. I danced with her with my body away from her, but she pulled me into her and thus my pecker with a mind of its own rubbed between her pussy lips. Jane was taller, so my pecker breached her pussy somewhat. I had my pecker in my friend's wife!

Dave was taller than me so when my wife returned, she had a cumquat on her belly button where his pecker made contact with her body. The dance ended soon after that. Nothing was said about the partner exchange that night or to this day.

We had a great time the rest of the summer, but we didn't spend much time at the camp, now, it was the end of September and the camp closed.

"Becky how did you like this summer?"

"It was okay, but we didn't do much with the kids except for the two weeks we went to Maine with them."

I could see she had something on her mind. "You need to tell me what you're thinking my dear. You don't like the camp?"

Becky looked at me turned red. "The camp was okay, but I was bored after a while there. I missed the kids, but I came with you because you had the job there, and I didn't want you to be prey to the man eaters at the camp."

"What are you talking about Becky?" I asked naively.

"Theresa. Margaret, Samantha, and Christine to name a few. They all stopped by and questioned Jane and I about you two. They wanted to rent you to do some work for them." Becky informed me.

"Okay I see you came with me to the camp to protect me. I had fun, so you pick what you want to do this fall and winter."

"I want to model for Bill's art group whenever he needs me." Becky stated to my absolute shock.

"You know how he wants you to model and the artists may touch you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, as long as you're there that is what I want. At the camp everyone was naked. I want to be the only one naked in a room full of men, if you want to know the truth." Becky explained with embarrassment but conviction.

As shocked as I was, I wanted my wife to be happy, so I said. "Call Bill make plans to model for him and let me know when it is. I want you to be happy my dear."

"You are the best husband a wife could ask for." Becky said as she came over and gave me a kiss that was the precursor to a fun night.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers