All Comments on 'Becky's Mom'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A feast for my eyes

An amazon MILF with big breasts and a hairy pussy. Doesn't get any better than that!

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years ago
Nice work

Delightful to read a story about a Mom that actually looks like the mothers of my friends used to look.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
O my....

I had a friend when I was in High school, an older woman, her name was Carolyn. She didn't shave, legs, underarms, vaginal area. Nothing. She would let me touch and play but we never had the opportunity, time wise, to have serious sex. She was most well endowed. Your story brought back fond memories of a wonderful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story, but...

even though the year is supposed to be 1975, you say that you are used to seeing Playboy models without pubic hair. In 1975, all women in Playboy had pubic hair.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 9 years ago
Sexy and sweet!

This was first-time sex at its finest. Mrs. Biondi sounds like the perfect woman. The added bonus was that her relationship wasn't based totally on sex, and that she and Jimmy were both able to alleviate each other's loneliness.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for this kind, caring, erotic story.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Real Nice Story****

Very believable for that period in time. Thanks for sharing.

UwantwatUwantwatover 2 years ago

This is the way every young lad should have his first love. I know I would've treasured forever. Well written, caring story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous