Becky's Sister Jamie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the movie giving you dirty ideas?" I asked.

"No. You gave me the ideas. The movie just reminded me how hot eating your ass can be." Becky replied.

She took my cock in her mouth. Not trying to lick it or warm it up at all. She shoved all 7 inches in until she gagged on it. She pulled back and did it again without me having to touch her. 3 or 4 times more and my cock was covered in her spit. Becky then pulled off it with a loud smack of her lips. My scrotum was next. She put the whole sack in her mouth and sucked on my balls hard enough for it to hurt a little.

Becky took hold of my cock and lifted it up and cupped my balls to get them out of the way. Her tongue reached out, licking down to my anus. Twirling around my butthole with her tongue had become her favorite part of giving oral. She claimed it was because of the sounds I made when she did it.

I must have been loud tonight because Jeremy broke out the old line "I'll have what he is having."

I looked up at the screen and then the room. Becky's mouth was covering my hole but I knew she would try a finger soon. Alexandra had already lost her lingerie and panties. Her pussy was covered in the same brownish-red curly hair as her head. Billy was feeding her his long cock. Autumn was bent over the arm of the coach with Troy's face buried in her pussy. Jamie had Jeremy in the same position I had Becky in. He was on the floor trying to get his mouth as deep into her as possible. She had wrapped her thighs around his head, trapping him in her sex. Her panties were still on as she tried to smother her husband.

The screen showed her riding Billy with Jeremy standing at her side slowly stroking his cock. She was screaming how good a real man's cock felt fucking her pussy. It was tearing her apart and she loved it. Billy's had one hand pulling on her nipple rings with a chain that I had not noticed before. The chain was attached to the collar around her neck and ran through the hoops in her nipples. His other hand was smacking her ass every time she bottomed out on him.

Becky's darting tongue had stopped and backed away from my butt. I looked down to see her remove 2 spit soaked fingers from her mouth. She looked me right in the eye as she slid her middle finger up to the first knuckle into me. I let out a deep moan and my hips bucked. My cock was free and smacked her in the face again. She took it back in her free hand and wedged the second finger in beside the first. I almost came right then but did not want to be the first. She moved both fingers in and out for what seemed like forever, but really was just a couple of minutes. She licked my dick head and worked my pee hole with her tongue.

"Ok folks. We are all worked up. It is time to switch partners." Jamie announced. "Becky said she wants level 2 club membership so Billy the club is opened."

"Hey, you promised I would get a chance at my sexy little sister-in-law." Jeremy interrupted.

Becky said, "I am ok with both of you as long as you don't try that."

The screen showed Jeremy sitting on the chair I was in. Jamie was straddling him with his cock shoved up her pussy. Billy was standing behind her. The head of his cock was stretching her ass in a painful double penetration.

"Dang I had to be so drunk to let you do that to me." Jamie said. "But listening to me scream I had to love it."

"Can I help you with him?" Alexandra asked Autumn pointing at Troy's rod.

I walked over to Jamie and kissed her deeply. "I have wanted to do that every sense I saw you with your boy toy."

"Is that all or do you have more evil plans?" she replied.

I reached down and yanked her bloomers off. I brought them up to my nose for a long smell. I smacked her freshly uncovered ass and said, "Get on your knees like a good slut and suck my cock."

Jamie showed a moment of hesitation and so I slapped her ass harder. She yelped and then reached for my dick. I slapped her hand away. "On your knees and suck it. I did not say you could use your hands. Just your mouth."

She dropped down the second time with no hesitation. Her hands were crossed behind her back. I had guessed right about the collar. She could be submissive with the right person. Just as she dominated her husband and her college lover. She stared up at me on her knees and mouth open waiting for permission to suck my dick. I cupped her head in my hands and thrust my cock into her mouth. I wasn't trying to push it in her throat. Just wanting to go hard and fast into her mouth. Her tongue was moving across the bottom of my shaft as it pistoned in and out. I pushed in hard hitting the entrance of her throat and held her head there not moving for a second. Feeling her warm wet taste organ moved side to side. I watched her spit drip out the side of her mouth and then pulled all the way out.

"Please choke me with your cock, sir." is all she could say.

I noticed she had the same eyes as her sister. Sweet and innocent looking but deep and sultry. I obliged her and pushed all the way in slowly. I felt the back of her mouth with a couple of inches left to go. My hands pushed her head down until I felt her nose in my pubic hairs and her chin touching my balls. I held her like that for at least a minute and then started to pull back. Her hands reached my butt cheeks to stop me. I stared into those blue eyes as I pushed back in and waited. Her eyes crossed and then her hands dropped. She let me remove my cock from her throat and took a quick breath. I did not take my dick out of her mouth but instead pushed the head into her cheek. Those blue eyes were watering and the tears had ruined her makeup.

Autumn was watching Alexandra suck on Troy's fireplug of a cock. "Do you like that baby? Having her lick on your fat stick."

His response was a groan and shake of his head.

Alexandra pulled the cock out of her mouth and started stroking it. "He is thicker than Billy. Did you really put this in your ass?"

"I did not put it in my ass. He put it in my ass. The throat fucker over has been in it almost as many times. They were both helped by the big titted blond sucking on the other cocks in the room." was Autumn's reply.

"Hey, you started it that weekend. I still can't figure out how I was the only one to get fucked in the ass that night." Becky said between sucks on the two cocks she was servicing.

"Troy did mine the next morning before he left for work." Autumn reminded her.

"At least Becky let you play with my ass. Junior there does not even let you touch his butt." I replied.

"Awh is the big strong boy afraid to have his ass played with?" Alexandra teased him from her knees. "Well he ain't going anywhere right now, so get in there girl."

Autumn dropped to her knees behind her boyfriend before he could react. Alexandra returned her mouth to Troy's dick and took hold of both of his buttcheeks. She spread him as wide as she could give Autumn access to his anus. Autumn sat behind him and buried her face in his muscular backside. Her hands helped Alexandra to spread him further apart. Her nose in his crack and her tongue licking and swirling around his tight ring. She pulled back to view his tight hole and ran a finger around it. This caused Troy to let out a long moan. The blow job and rim job were both working on him.

Alexandra rose from her knees and sat down on the loveseat pulling Troy forward with his cock. Troy bent down trying to line up his wide cock with her pussy. This allowed Autumn to slide her finger into his lowered ass. He gave a little jerk as the intruder pushed into his virgin sphincter.

"It's ok big boy." Alexandra said. "Look at my pussy. She is dripping for you. Fuck me as your girlfriend plays with your tight ass."

Troy pushed forward, spearing her hairy cunt. The brunette behind him laid down on her back so her head was between the fucking pairs legs. She took his balls into her mouth as the cock they were attached to split Alexandra outer lips. Autumn returned her finger to his ass and pressed it home. Troy slammed into the auburn haired lovely in front of him and pounded away for all his worth.

Autumn was sucking on his balls and fingering his ass as Troy was jackhammering Alexandra into the couch.

"Damn, he is thick. Fuck me with that choad you anal virgin." Alexandra screamed. "Make me cum...make me cum."

She froze for a split second and then screamed "Cummmmming."

Autumn took this as her cue. She shoved a second finger into Troy's butthole and pulled his cock out of Alexandra. Troy came hard with his first spurt hitting Alexandra's pussy and then Autumn's mouth. She kept sliding her hand up and down his shaft the same rhythm she was using with the fingers in his ass. Autumn had cleaned off Troy's soft dick and started working on Alexandra's wet pussy. She scooped up some of the mixed bodily fluids and said, "Time for another first Troy."

He bent down and sucked her fingers clean. This led to Alexandra and Jamie both clapping as he went to the bathroom to clean off and piss.

As I was watching the two youngest members of our group reach the first climaxes of the evening, I almost forgot about the sexy milf I had been face fucking. Jamie pulled her mouth off my dick and was slowly rubbing her saliva into my hard shaft.

"Can I please fuck me with your big cock?" she asked with those eyes staring into my sole.

I moved back to the chair Becky and I had been using. "Come here and sit on it baby. I know you want to watch your husband fuck your sister."

Sitting on the edge of the chair with my legs pushed together gave Jamie the perfect perch to watch the others in the room. Jamie turned around to let me see her big round mom's ass. She reached between her legs to guide my dick into her waiting snatch. I spread those big cheeks to watch my rod slide into her surprisingly tight vagina. Slowly she lowered herself on my meat and inch at time. It was a great feeling and view. Jamie had finally bottomed out on my member. Her ass was slowly rising and falling as we watched both of the threesomes before us.

"Tell me about the collar." I asked.

"It was Jeremy's idea. When I put it on, I am in "The Club". Billy is in charge and I will do anything he says." She said.

"Anything?" I asked

"You saw them DP me. Anything." she repeated.

"So Alexandra too. She will do anything he tells her to do?" my mind was blown.

"Alexandra is new, but she has not refused us yet." Jamie confirmed. "She has not taken them both yet, but they took turns with her last weekend."

"Us?" I asked. "Does she do what you say as well?"

"If she puts on her collar, she has to follow Billy's orders." she explained with a moan. "He has ordered her to follow any instructions from me or Jeremy."

Jeremy and Billy were both standing over Becky's sexy body. She was going back and forth sucking on the heads of their hard members. The men raised her up and laid her across the footstool in the middle of the room. Her head was hanging off one end and her perfect ass the other. Jeremy was holding her neck to keep her head still. He slammed his dick into her mouth trying to reach her throat. Billy had pushed all 10 inches of his monster into her bald pussy. His hands holding her bucking hips as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. They were in a good rhythm. When Billy slammed into her mound Jeremy pulled back until his tip rested on her lips. Jeremy pushed forward until his balls hit Becky in the forehead as Billy pulled back.

Every few strokes one of them would pull all the way out and use their cocks to smack her hot body. One of those times Jeremy and Billy spun the footstool around and switched which ends they were working on. Jeremy's spit covered cock slid into Becky's cunt with no resistance. Billy's huge mushroom was stretching her small mouth to the breaking point. He pressed forward and a good 5 inches pushed into the back of her mouth. A few more long strokes and everyone saw her throat expand as he got balls deep in her mouth. Becky reached back to his hips to hold him in place as she took all of that massive shaft.

Billy's hand went to her nose, closing off all her oxygen. Becky held on as long as she could before gagging for a breath around his hard on. She let go of his hips and tapped out. He pulled out bringing her spit and mouth juice with his cock. Her face was covered in the liquid.

"You bastard." she said with a smile. "Pinching my nose was not nice."

"Who said I was ever nice?" Billy replied with a sinister grin on his face.

Autumn and Alexandra had gotten into a 69 position with the younger and smaller brunette on top. Both of them had done this before and were eagerly licking and sucking on the other's pussy. Troy had returned and walked back to them. Alexandra raised her head to allow his cock to push into Autumn's cunt.

Autumn screamed "Fuck me!" as the cock found its home. Alexandra kept licking both of the lovers.

Becky was still being spit roasted between her brother-in-law and former boss. They had rotated her again with Jeremy at her head and Billy working on her pussy. Jeremy slipped his hands under her shoulders with his cock resting in her mouth. Billy pushed all the way into her. She wrapped her legs around him and her hands around Jeremy's torso. Both men slowly raised up to a standing position. Becky's cheerleading and volleyball background let her do a backbend to keep Jeremy's cock securely in her mouth. She was suspended between the 2 men by their hardons.

"They have done that to me before, but I have never seen them stand up." Jamie said as she slowly rode my stiff cock. "Does it turn you on watching your sweet innocent Becky fucked like a slut?"

"Yeah. Everything she does turns me on. Does it turn you on watching your husband fuck your baby sister?" I asked in response as I cupped her beautiful breasts. I pulled on both nipples with a hard pinch. My hands kept busy squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

"That is part of it. Watching him fuck is a turn on." She moaned. "Feeling your cock in my pussy is too."

My cock jumped a little as Jamie picked up the pace while we were talking. I was being very rough with her breasts and was thinking about my own release. I ran one hand down to find her clit as she was humping up and down on my cock. She needed to cum before she could get me off. I took her pearl between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a hard pinch like I had been doing to her nipples. Her pussy clenched around my cock. The pinch became a smack and then another. Jamie dropped all the way down on my shaft. Her body tensed and she came hard as I kept slapping her clit and pinching her nipples. Her orgasm put me at the edge.

I announced my pending orgasm. Jamie jumped off of me and got on her knees on the floor. Alexandra joined her at my feet. Both of them started stroking my wet dick. My first ejaculation hit Jamie between her eyes and the tip of her nose. The second one was directed at Alexandra's cheek. The third landed in both of the girl's hair. The rest went on to Alexandra's hand as she kept stroking my softening dick. She took the head into her mouth for the last of my seed and then licked her hand clean.

Jamie leaned in and kissed the soft head of my cock in Alexandra's hand. She then licked the cum off of her face and kissed the younger girl's mouth. They snowballed my cum back and forth.

"It is time to get cleaned up little one." Jamie said. "Bring him to the bathroom."

Alexandra stood up and pulled me to my feet by the cock. I was led to the washroom by my cock. Jamie had opened the shower door. The shower is big enough for 2 but the three of us would not fit. Jaime had other plans.

"Kneel little one." Jamie ordered Alexandra. "You may play with yourself."

"Becky told me you have pretty good aim. You need to hose your cum of her."

"If I need to do that you need to get in there with her." I ordered.

Jamie hesitated less than a second and was on her knees in the shower beside the younger woman kneeling in the shower.

I stood on the edge and started to piss. My stream went to Alexandra's huge tits first. I shifted to my left to get Jamie's breasts. I raised the stream up to her sexy face. Alexander leaned in and started to lick Jamie's forehead. She got my stream right on her tongue for her efforts. She turned to face me and opened her mouth wide. It was a good long piss that burned after I had cum. Both women sat open mouthed for it all. I presented my deflated cock to Jamie at the end of my piss and she licked it clean.

"We are going to use the shower to get someone's cum out of our hair." Jamie told me. "Why don't you go back to the party."

"Don't be too long." I ordered.

I walked back into the room to see Autumn on the floor, her head down flat, and her ass high in the air. Troy was behind her returning the earlier favor with his tongue buried into her tight starfish. She raised her head from the floor as I walked up to her. She got on her elbows so she could take my soft cock into her mouth as her boyfriend was eating her ass.

Becky's body started to shake, and she let out an orgasmic scream as Jeremy's cock was dislodged from her mouth.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Billy had pulled all the way out and they gently laid her on the ottoman. Jeremy and Billy stood on either side of her. Her hands went to her spasming pussy and her body kept shaking through another orgasm. The guys jerked off into her angelic face. Billy went first and spattered his seed down her cheek and neck. Jeremy went next hitting her other cheek as she turned toward Billy. She tried to catch either erupting member with no luck. She sat on the floor rubbing her well fucked pussy getting a double facial.

"No more or someone is going to end up DPing me." She said between gasps of air. "I have been orgasming since you guys picked me up. Where did you learn that?"

My princess even mentioning DP got me harder than Autumn's talented mouth.

"Watching porn is my bet." Alexandra answered as she and Jamie walked back into the room freshly showered and their wet hair pulled back into ponytails. Not a stitch of clothes on either of them except their collars.

"Your next then little girl." Jeremy ordered.

Becky, Billy and Jeremy took turns in the bathroom. Becky left the door open so I could watch her lick both men clean and use a warm washcloth to clean the cocks she had just fucked. She got into the shower by herself sending the boys back out.

Alexandra came to me and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"May I take over doing that?" She asked, pointing at Autumn's attempt to harden my cock.

I stepped back and the redhead dropped to her knees to lick my cock. She was not as talented as the other three at sucking but had the enthusiasm it takes. Jeremy took my place in front of Autumn. Jamie and Billy were sitting on the couch with Jamie's hand slowly rubbing The Club. Troy moved from Autumn's hind quarters to Alexandra's. He was licking and sucking on her pussy and ass.

Becky entered the room with her hair tied back but wearing a big fluffy towel. She was walking a little shaky after the hard fucking she had just taken. The afterglow was amazing, and she looked like she was catching a second wind. The other girls had really enjoyed the first round but had not been pounded like my angel. All four of the guys had already shot a load and needed a little time and help to recharge.

"Lose the towel little sister." Jamie ordered. "You wanted nude, so you stay nude."

"Yes ma'am." Becky said. "Time to switch again. Guys find a seat and girls come here."

"Who wants who? I have not had Troy yet so is it ok for me to take on the fire hydrant?" Becky asks.

"I want your boyfriend's dick in my ass." Alexandra said.

"Well I am not going back to my husband with three other cocks here," Jamie announced, "So I get the Club and Autumn gets Jeremy?"