Becky's Sister Jamie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Works for me. They are already getting hard again." Autumn agreed.

I was sitting by Billy on the big couch. Alexandra stood before me with lust in her green eyes. Jamie took a similar position in front of Billy. Becky found her position in front of Troy and Autumn went toward our host.

"Can I please have your hard dick in my tight, little asshole?" Alexandra asked me.

"Face down and ass up." I ordered. "Spread your cheeks so I can see that ass."

Jamie had a bottle of KY lube. She squirted some on her hand and Billy's dick before handing it to me. I put a big drop on Alexandra's ass and on the head of my cock. Jamie had taken my place on the couch. She lifted her legs up and apart. She applied the lube to her own ass getting ready for the biggest cock in the room. Billy was not at full mast but still had to be as big as me. I used two fingers to push the lube into Alexandra's butt while coating my now fully recovered member.

"Hey, toss that over here." Jeremy said, meaning the lube.

He was spooning Autumn on the smaller couch. His cock was rubbing up against her pussy lips from behind. Her leg was draped over him and resting on the top of the couch. She was playing with her clit and his dick with one hand and her own breasts with the other. Jeremy started to work his slimy finger into her firm ass, and she spread the KY over his cock.

My mind and eyes went to Becky and Troy. Anal play had become an enjoyable part of our love life but not a regular thing. The first and last time she had tried to take Troy in her rectum was at my place over a long weekend. He had barely gotten half of it in her before they had to stop. It was just too wide for her. She had him laying on the ottoman. His short round cock was sticking straight up. Becky was already giving him one of her famous blow jobs.

"Here you go lover." Autumn said tossing Troy the shared lube.

He caught it with a naughty smile on his face. He yanked on Becky's ponytail to get her attention. She looked up and saw the KY jelly. Concern crossed her face as she looked at the people around her. Billy had the head of his meat pole stretching her sister's loose ass already. I was rubbing my cock around the rim of Alexandra's back door. Jeremy was pushing hard into the well-greased hershey highway of her best friend.

"OH, Hell no!" she yelled. "The last time we tried this I had to have an ice pack on my butt for two days."

"You asked for his cock little sister. OH Fuck!" Jamie ordered as Billy pushed half of his dick into her ass. "If I can handle this club and you can take Jim's bat, you can take Troy."

The other two girls agreed with grunts of encouragement. She gave them all dirty looks for the peer pressure. She flipped off her older sister and her best friend. She stuck her tongue out at me and Alexandra. Becky took the lube from Troy and lathered it around his weapon. She then took a huge glob and smeared it on her own asshole with two fingers. She turned around and slowly backed up on Troy's pole. His hands went to her perfect apple butt to help guide the docking of his cock and her bottom. The tip of his head pressed the tight entrance. Troy sat up a little to get a better angle for his dick to pierce her butt. His hands grabbed her arms and pushed them to her side. He had tried this before and failed. He was not going to fail again. He firmly pushed her body down onto his rod as he raised it up with short thrusts of his hips. Becky did not fight as Troy impaled her onto his fat cock. Her eyes bugged out of her head and her mouth formed a perfect O as she moaned in protest of the intrusion. One last hard push forced her ass to accept the cock.

"Oh My God! You are so thick. Do you feel like a big man fucking my tight ass?" Becky yelled.

"Take it you all you slut. You know you want it." came Troy's reply.

I was amused by the discussion, but I was more amused by the redhead splayed out before me. Her ass was not as round as Autumn's or as thick as Jamie's. It was not as perfect as my angel's, but it has been used and abused more. Alexandra was in her element as a submissive slut. She had placed her head back on the carpet and spread her own ass cheeks. Her big tits pushed out from beneath her body like pillows. I pushed my thumbs into her starfish to see it gape. The hole opened up easily. I dipped the tip of my cock into her darkness.

"Please do not tease me. Just fuck my ass. Make it loose." Alexandra asked. "I need it hard and fast."

I followed her instructions and slammed my cock into her. It took one hard stroke to be balls deep in the slutty redhead. I wanted to get more leverage and put my foot down onto the back of her head. I was fucking in an out of her with reckless abandon. Her left hand dropped from her butt and she slipped it to her pussy.

"Yes. Right there fuck me. Pound my ass." She encouraged my assault.

Billy was pushing his huge cock into Jamie's mommy ass. Her legs had wrapped around his hips keeping him in place. The two of them are familiar lovers and he was pressing all of her buttons. His dick in her ass. His thumb rubbing her clit and two fingers in her pussy. Her hands pushing her tits together and up. She bent her head down to lick her own nipples.

Jeremy was holding Autumn's thigh up as he slowly entered her tight ass. She may have the tightest ass even with Troy's big cock going into it. Becky's ass had gotten more use from me after the first time. Autumn rarely let Troy back in because he had always refused to let her play with his. Jeremy was pushing in slow and steady. He had one hand on her pussy and the other on her boob. He was biting on her neck while he fucked the brunette.

"I am going to cum." Troy announced.

Becky took the announcement as her chance to hop off his cock. She dropped to the floor and went ass to mouth with his short thick cock. The ass to mouth was hot and sexy. Troy grabbed her head and forced his whole cock into her mouth. A slime covered mess of lube, pre cum, and ass juice was on her face. His legs stiffened and his hips rose with his cum. He held Becky's head still as he started to cum. She took it like the cocksucking champ she is. Swallowing along the way until he stopped shooting and released her head. She looked up and moved toward him. He expected a kiss but not that her mouth still had the last of his cum in it. Troy had tasted his own cum for the second time in one night.

Jeremy was the next to orgasm. He tensed up and shot into Autumn's ass causing Autumn to cum as well.

"Jim let Alexandra up. She needs to clean that mess." Billy said.

I pulled out of her ass and took my foot off the back of her head. Alexandra crawled over to Jeremy and Autumn on all fours. Jeremy's cock had slid out of Autumn's ass covered in the same slime as Troy's. Alexandra ran her fingers up Autumn's leg to collect the mixture dripping down. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She then kissed Autumn's pussy before burying her face into the freshly fuck asshole. Jeremy had moved up toward Autumn's head and placed his cock on her lips. I had never known Autumn to go ass to mouth but she opened her mouth for the intruder. Her tongue licked around the head of his cock. She was savoring the nasty taste and enjoying the redhead's mouth cleaning up her ass and pussy.

I was standing in the middle of the room watching now. My cock was greased up from fucking Alexandra's ass and hard as a rock. My goddess walked to me and dropped to her knees.

"May I clean your huge cock for you sir?" she asked. "I was such a good girl taking that mean boy's dick in my ass. I think I need to be rewarded."

"I love you on your knees my princess. Yes darling, suck on my cock like the good little cocksucker you are." I answered.

"I hate being called a cocksucker and you know it." she responded as she locked her lips around the rim and started sucking.

"Clean him up good Becky but don't let him cum." Billy ordered. "We have plans for that and your sister."

"What plans?" Jamie said with concern on her face.

"I have decided to add another level to the Club, and you are going to be the first member to join." he answered.

Billy pulled his dick out of Jamie's ass with a loud pop. He joined me standing in front of Becky and offered her his cock to be cleaned as she was doing mine. Her mouth went back and forth between us. She would lick up my organ from base to tip and then switch to Billy. Down his huge shaft to his balls and back up. She cleaned all sides and was really enjoying both of us. She had my dick in her mouth when Billy pushed his head towards her lips.

"You can take both of them, can't you?" he asked.

"My princess cocksucker can do it. I know you can." I encouraged her.

It was a very odd feeling when our cocks touched. Very odd but very fleeting. The visual of Becky's lips spreading to accept both invaders, was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Swords crossing in her sexy mouth felt better than it looked. She had one hand on each of us and her head was bobbing faster and faster. I felt my orgasm pending, but wanted to know what Billy had planned for Jamie. I pulled Becky's head back with her ponytail. She looked up at us with those beautiful, deep blue eyes. She backed away from both of the cleaned cocks trailing saliva from her mouth to both.

"Thank you darling." I praised. "You do that so well."

Becky stood up and gave Billy a peck on the lips and then turned to me. Her kiss was better than any sex the group had had all night. Deep and driving she devoured my mouth with hers. She smacked my hard on and then turned to go freshen up with Autumn and Alexandra in the shower. The other four had taken turns in the bathroom again. Billy and I were the only ones not to have cum again. I can't say for the second time because you never know how many times the girls had orgasmed that night.

"Are you ready for club level four?" Billy asked Jamie.

"Ready? No." She said sheepishly. "But I am your slut and I will do anything you want me to do."

"Hey man bring the stool over here and lay down." Billy said.

I am not sure what he had in mind, but I was on board with just about anything. My head rested on the edge but my ass was hanging off. I planted both of my feet to the floor with my legs together to give Jamie a sturdy platform. She was climbing on top of me when Billy stopped her.

"No baby. Sit on him like you did earlier." Billy instructed. "I want him in your pussy not your ass."

I think I had figured out Billy's plan and thought this was going to be interesting. Jamie straddled me in reverse cowgirl position. She leaned back onto me while spreading her legs and putting all her weight on me. I got to play with her milf boobs and those beautiful silver dollar nipples. Billy was walking up to us with Jeremy and Troy standing on both sides. Jamie's hands went to those soft cocks and started nice slow hand jobs.

Billy positioned his cock on top of mine. I gripped her tight and held her still. Her pussy had been used and her ass abused but now she was going to be overstuffed by the two biggest dicks in the room. I felt Billy's dick slide up mine as he slowly pushed into Jamie's cunt. Trying not to move and give him the space he needed to spear her was taking all my concentration.

The shower had stopped and the other ladies had rejoined us. Autumn went to Troy and was kissing him while Jamie was stroking his cock. She then dropped her head to Jamie's tits. Her hands and mouth pushed my hands down Jamie's body. Alexandra walked up to Billy and was biting and licking his nipples as he pushed into our hostess's over stressed cunt. Becky went to her brother-in-law and kissed him. Her small hand covered her sisters on his dick. The sisters slowly stroked him in tantum. She then lifted her leg over my head and put her own pussy over my waiting mouth.

"Damn it. Fuck me with those two dicks." Jamie ordered as Billy's head pushed into her.

I stayed still and held her into place. The bald pussy on my face became my point of concentration. I started licking my lover from ass to pussy. Back and forth in and out my tongue attacked her well used neither region. She was moaning riding my mouth as she watched her sister getting 2 dicks stuffed into her pussy. She kept one hand on Jeremy's cock and reached for Troy's. She leaned forward pressing her tits into her sister's face. Jamie's mouth encircled Becky's perfect nipple. I could not see it, but I got to watch the tape later.

Jamie was the center of our sex world at this moment. Billy had gotten about 5 inches of his club in her pussy with my hard cock lodged in her. We both were pushing in and out of her in a good rhythm. I would love to say we gave it to her hard and fast, but it wasn't. It was intense and fun but there was no way to go hard. She was shaking with every stroke. She could no longer keep her hands working on the other cocks. Her arms dropped limped at her side. She started cumming on our merged members.

Billy pulled out of Jamie's overstuffed pussy. The friction also pulled my cock out as well. I gently laid her onto the footstool. Becky detached herself from my mouth and went to deeply kiss her sister. Autumn and Alexandra both sat with them holding the kissing sisters.

"That is the hottest thing I have ever seen in person or porn." Troy stated.

"Welcome to Club level 4." Jeremy said.

"Boys, if you are ready then pick a face." Billy ordered.

Girls all sat up. Back to back with one on each side of the ottoman. The guys picked their lovers and lined up in front of them. We all started stroking our dicks. Each of us had very little left, but what we had we shot into the sexy faces before us.

"Next time we need to see who wants to get higher memberships." Jeremy said.

"I am not sure about that, but I remember Becky saying she wants to be double penetrated." Jamie responded.