All Comments on 'Becky's South Beach Spring Break'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank you for writing this story

one of the best interracial love story i read.no crazy snuff.two people who love each other.you told this story like a man with common sense thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

finally, a story that sounds realistic...well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
impressive

loved the tension, the agony... waiting for the dilemma in the title to actually follow through in the story... very well-written and interesting.

and, sigh, even though it's 'wrong' (incestually speaking) for them to be together, part of me hopes they work it out...

great job!

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18almost 18 years ago
Excellent

You did a great job showing the thin line between anger and love...the anger drove the sexuality in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story but started too slow

I enjoyed reading this story once you got into it but I was almost ready to find another story before you did.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
One of your best tales !!!

Jim, you gave us the best interracial love story I have ever read on LITEROTICA. While to many (most?) incest is 'wrong' I can't help hoping that they stay together, however their initial relationship was tainted by prejudice and bigotry and they were brought together by lust and only lust so I see little hope for them. Altogether another well written and entertaining tale Jim. You should give us a few more chapters (her mother's reaction on meeting her son etc.) or at least a sequel but you simply can't leave us hanging! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
did nothing for me

No wet spot, no high rating. The dialogue detracted from the sex, some mispunctuations and the rather flat epilogue put me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stereotypical Crap

Your characters have no life at all. You might as well be writing about blow-up dolls for all the life you bring to them. You could have done something with this story, given the racial theme, but you’ve made it into the usual stereotypical crap you seem determined to bring to this site. There are authors who can take a well-used theme like this one and make it sound fresh. You’re not one of them. And you really need an editor. Periods end sentences within quotations, and names are separated by commas within dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i'm black and this story was great to me

it was raw and straight from real life.thanks for writing this story that way.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Interracial Sex in the South

This was a wonderful story which I avoided reading for quite a while. Interracial sex in the South is a subject which I have never been comfortable with. Aside from the coincidence of Rod being Becky's half brother and the fact that he had a huge cock, this story is very realistic.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fabulous story!

The plot was just the best! And the fact that even after she discovered the truth, she still couldn't stay away from his cock makes it even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice work, though disturbing

Its apparently extremely difficult to write interracial erotica free of the common stereotypes that have come to characerize the racial ecology of the US.

Perhaps that's why this story left me strangely dissatisfied. Considered purely as a "stroke" story it was well crafted and competently written.

OTOH, the writer has considerable talents and IMHO, could have done much more to develop the characters. I think it would have been even more arousing if instead of the Black male lead having the stereotypically huge dick cock which proves unbearably attractive to the little white Alabama girls, he could have had a normal sized dick. Or, even better, a small malformed dick. Now that would be something different.

And his white sister could have explored the repulsion/attraction she seemed to feel quite unrelated to the size and scope of his appendage. She never quite fully emerges as a character and its clear both of them have enough inherit interest that they could have received more development. I like dialogue as a means of character development and the writer clearly had the means to use that more fully than he did.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the story and gave it a five as it was hot even if it did use the same hackneed stereotypes. I hope the author will revisit the story in a sequel or additional chapters, and present it more "realistically".

This is not meant as a put down. The story was well written despite the occasional grammatical misdeed (which, IAC, didn't detract from the overall quality of the story.

Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent interacial story

I'm Mulatto myself, so I can appreciate the dynamics of this story. I used to be somewhat like Rod though my white mother kept me. I liked how Becky was portrayed as not completely regretful or apologetic. She spoke genuinely and truly throughout the entire story, and even the incest was more symbolic than erotic. It was such a good story that I didn't even begin to un-zip. Anyway, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to appreciate a sequel written with the same skill and intensity as this last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Delicious

Good Story......needs a part II

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PART DEUX

I agree delish

ArmaArmaalmost 17 years ago
Damn good

It was a great story. The tale was so good that the sex did not matter much. It was just really well written. My only complaint would be the characters, Rod had so much personality that it stole from all the others.

ChicanoPapiChuloChicanoPapiChuloalmost 17 years ago
That was great

I loved the story, even though the word nigger was used more than a couple times, which is more than it should be used if not used at all, but I loved it.I really liked the Rod character and how he protested against the white girls cause of his mother being white and abandoning him, but then fucking as many of them as possible just to make them feel like he did (an object of sex instead of a person).The sex with each of the girls and their latino lovers could've been alot more descriptive as well as the sex that Rod and Becky had, but I liked the teasing you did with the story.You've got a hell of an imagination on you.I'm waiting for a part 2 just to let you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just as it would be.

Your combination of lust, love, loathing etc. is just right. When the writing is such, that it makes the reader feel they are right there; that they are a part of it, you become a soul writer. Able to reach right into the mind, heart, soul and even the organs of fulfilment and make them ache for their own to be tortured and finally sedated.

You offer some feelings, of this. Their hatred of the interracial prejudices; of his knowing who she was; of the jealousies and the coming to terms of their hastely made decisions. Go deeper. You'll be glad you did; and so will your readers. jim

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
What a load of crap

They weren't huge, no giant Rod here, each had six and a half or seven inches, thick enough but not exceptional, but somehow they'd learned how to make love...and do it often! It was the best sex I'd ever had!

Somehow they learned to make love LOL

Like if there cocks are not Huge and Long and Thick they can't make love oh man get a fucking grip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that's just f***ing ..

.. crazy.

JaydiaJaydiaover 14 years ago
My New Favorite Author

You are one helluva writer. How do you come up with this stuff? The characters, the plot, the storyline. Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
only on ...

.. spring break !!! Wild 'n crazy !!! Another great story.

R

akasha1224akasha1224about 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I love your stories, and this one is as great as the rest! I loved the tension between the characters but as a bit put off by the anger of the lead character. Still, I loved the story.

Keep writing!

-Monica C.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I Didn't Pay Attention to the Story Line that Indicated Making Love to a Black...

half-brother was the central theme, and I was wondering all through the story where the incest was to come from. So, even though the sex was great in the beginning, it obviously was not the main story line as each encounter was brief and undeveloped. Rod was surely to be the focus, but how was this to be incest? I should have seen it coming, but didn't, so the story twist, the source of his anger, and the eventual conclusion made a sexy story or a sex story much more dramatic and erotic. I like this kind - where the unexpected becomes the expected and the unnatural, the natural. Somehow I don't think this one can end until mother and child become one. She didn't abort the unwanted one (praise be!) or was he so unwanted? Mother, daughter, and now son need to be united in lust and love. Thanks, Jim for another outstanding story. Why, I wonder, does Becky share your name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I just gotta say... I fucking LOVE Rodney!! Becky is cute too. and I especially love the love-hate relationship they have. It's really funny. Great job! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

WHEN ARE YOU WRITING PART TWO?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Need A Proper Ending

I really loved this story but I need a a proper ending... I agree all involved should come together. So will be waiting for part 2! Thank you!

VioletBlairVioletBlairover 13 years ago
PART 2 REQUIRED

Okay, I read ALL of your stories, I vote every one of them, all 5s or 4s. It's simple, just give us, your public, another part, PLEASE???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your work Scouries !!!

It has been too long ~ but where did that 15 + part story go that I loved so much ? The brother and sister and the mountains ??? I can't remember the name of it ....

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
yeah im back haha

i liked the story i dont guess there is ever going to be a sequel i would like to find out what happens between becky and mom reguarding rod see if they can work things out get her side of the story but if not id like to see dad ask whats going on then becky tells her dad and grandpa in front of mom "just ask mom" then storms out carrying the few things she is taking cause a real scene id like a happy ending as always but having a few bumps along the way are sometimes fun .... especially if its funny lol

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
I do want to know what happened ...

I think it makes a perfect story if we find out why Becky's mum did what she did what happened with her brother and her. It's still a good read as it is but somehow left slightly unfulfiling not knowing what happened in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

your family if true is my type of read pleasssseeee give us morreee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

What a story. Continue further and let me not keep guessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

To be continued ? ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No niggers it hats socially incorrect and what in jell os wrong with a black guy and or female

that's right nothing I'd bet our a lil white bitch uuurgh racist people like u make me sick you completely ruined the mood for me and my what u called after saying nigger my 'person of color ' boyfriend much like my self BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FOOKING LOVERLEY

Now that was an absolutely delicious story. I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. Can't wait to read the other stories. Just keep it up... ahem... the stories I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
encore

How about another story on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Good storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

love the story. Could there be a follow up?

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Kudos

What a sexy story! I have read this hot piece of work three times and have enjoyed it every time despite the racial slurs, which I find did not detract from the overall flow.

Although I hope for a follow-up, I do not think it will be forthcoming as it has been years since you've written it. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wanted no...needed more! To just tease me like that...naughty just naughty you need a spanking

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Hybrid of Mischievousness, Carnality and dash of insightfulness

Some parts,we're clunky and dragged. I think just having one bestie instead of three very minor friend characters would have streamlined story. But the tale did gather itself , gain momentum and then liftoff. Strong conclusion brought it all home.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
needed more

Great story but needed more details at the end

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Back - White

Yes, perfect story of black, white and five gold stars.

nymphyjessnymphyjessabout 6 years ago
Loved It!!!

Nice Jim!!! What a surprise to know your story starts on my birthday. Please don't ever stop. I love all your work. I just want to read more and more.

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago

I just loved this story all the way through. Keep writing and the story lines are fantastic.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
That Debauched , Intrepid, Scouries Kid Sure Writes About Some Mean, Lean Balling

I liked the swagger and vulnerability of the stud . “Laughing all the way "… this story should be read with that Joni Mitchell song playing. A five star 🌟 song fits with Five star 🌟 story.

Full marks *****

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting story of cheating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

From a college romp to incest with romance. I am not sure what to think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This was a very good story...kept me wet and wanting....I'm not that into incest stories most the time but certainly enjoyed this one.....as for story ideas. I LOVE the idea of being gang raped by a group of (hopefully young) black men....I'm a 53 yo MWF and that's my biggest fantasy. Good job. (kay4blacks)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The more I thought about it I realized I had to give it 5 stars.

It wasn’t a jump up & grab you tale, but a deeper emotional story.

I liked it immensely.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish there were 10 stars!!

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPalmost 2 years ago

The way way you mixed and swayed anger and attraction was masterful. Want more of this story. Hmm. Maybe mom can get what’s coming to her. From the both of them. But not till they make her cry and suffer a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was pretty good

I rate it a 3 or 4

I would like to hear about you confronting your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I read your story I thought first of all the STDs that were being exponentially spread in that young crowd. Wouldn't it be ironic if the four girls contracted one that was non-curable. You should write a second story about these four young ladies opening their own brothel haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're the shallow plot, big dick author. you should read some other authors who have more than just some dialogue between people before they rut and there's nothing else in their lives. In many of your stories I get the feeling you're writing about animals in the barnyard in Heat. I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it through your list of stories.

keep trying!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Loved the Story. Been with Black Men and some Mixed. I liked being some there first white girl. Never done no incest cause of not having no brothers or sisters but I had a Few I called Daddy. :-) My BIG BLACK Daddies. :-)

Realy REALY Liked the story and the way Rod was such a STUD. No surprise though cause I found and been with alot of Mens like to Hit me HARD when They was Fucking there white Slut like me. LOL :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, it took too long for the two to finally hookup. I will be on the sequel. Maybe have a foursome with black dad and white mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Clever mix of IR sex and incest. Sequel of black son, white mom and half-sister hooking up, with hubby joining in would make an exciting story of the two popular subjects. Very good story, and sequel would be even more so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...