Becky's Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could say anything, Barry asked, "What the hell is he doing here?"

"He's here because I invited him here. I asked him to come for the weekend. You always talk about him and you admitted that you liked that night at the apartment."

"Yes, I do talk about him and that night was a big turning point for me. I just didn't expect it this weekend. I thought this time was for us. I mean, we may be moving apart in a couple of weeks."

Wow, I thought. He actually brought up the moving thing. "Barry, we need to talk about what's going to happen next month but please let's not do it this weekend. I'm doing this weekend just for you. You want to be humiliated and bossed around, right?"

"I do," he said quietly.

"You want to be cuckolded?"

"I do, very much so."

"Then, Barry, this weekend is all about you! Enjoy it and we will talk about next month when we are home." I hoped that my little speech helped. I was going to stop there but I needed to add more. "I love you deeply, Barry, and another man or a move is not going to stop me from loving you. We will work everything out." I kissed him and he smiled at me.

"Let's go back to the hot tub. I'd like to meet Paul. Last time you saw him you didn't even get to say hello."

Once we were back in the hot tub I formally introduced two important men in my life to each other. The man I loved and the man I loved to fuck said hello to each other for the very first time.

Our time together actually worked out better than I expected. While the boys didn't become friends, they did talk to each other. I did sit closer to Paul and occasionally ran my hand over his thick-haired chest or cuddled my barely covered boobs against his muscled arms. When I did this I saw the hurt on Barry's face. He was wondering why it wasn't him next to me. The combination of Barry's pained expression and Paul's heavenly body got me so turned on that I announced that it was time to leave.

I scooted over to sit next to Barry and put my hand between his legs. I don't know if I made him hard just then or if he had already been in that state but he was so engorged that his cock couldn't stay in his too-tight speedos. I giggled and said, "You better sit here and relax for a bit. I don't want you getting arrested for indecency."

Barry did not look happy as the man he knew as Sex Guy took my hand as we walked away.

Paul and I barely made it back to the room before we were on top of each other. Had the glass elevator not been occupied by others the two of us might have put on a show for everyone in the lobby.

"Shower," Paul said as we made our way into our room, and in moments with warm water flowing over our naked bodies we were doing what the two of us did best. Other than playing Truth or Dare and Strip Darts, fucking was the only thing we'd ever done. And I was ok with that.

We were drying off after our shower I realized that there was a banging sound outside the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed toward the noise. As I moved into the outer room I realized that the thumping was coming from the door.

I pulled it open and found Barry sitting on the floor with his back to the door banging his head against it. He had become tired of knocking and sat down on the floor.

As he was getting up he saw me in my towel. That didn't bother him as much as Paul appearing in a matching towel behind me. The two of us stared down at the little boy in his speedo. As luck would have it a couple walked by our room and saw this our little scene. I caught the mother giggling like she knew exactly what was going on.

As soon as we were inside I reminded Barry of rule number two. "Let's get that speedo off, Barry," he just looked at me like I was an alien.

"I didn't know he was going to be here...I mean, in the the room," he said looking at Paul. "I can't follow that rule if he's..."

I stopped him from going further. "First," I said firmly, "Paul will be staying with us for the weekend. Second, if you are telling me that you refuse to strip down, we have a big problem."

"I refuse,"

"Come with me," I said as I pulled Barry into the back bedroom. Paul sat down in his towel in the outer room. His clothes were in the bedroom so he couldn't get dressed. When we made it to the room I sat Barry down on the bed next to me and looked at him.

"Do you want me to put an end to this weekend? I'll send Paul home if that is what you want."

Barry looked to the floor. "No, but it's just so hard. It's embarrassing."

"So you will follow rule number two?"

"I will," he said starting to rise.

"Hold on young man," I said as I grabbed his arm, "we are not done yet. You disobeyed a direct order." I stood and walked to the suitcase, unlocked it, and pulled out my wooden spoon. Barry watched in horror.

"No No No. N-not here! Not with Paul here!" he said, looking directly at Paul.

"You understand that I can't have you disobeying me, especially since I'm here with Paul. We need to do this."

"Can we send Paul out for a walk so he doesn't hear it?"

"No, but I am not going to invite him in to watch. That is unless you complain again. In that case, he'll be in here watching you get paddled."

Barry immediately closed his mouth and let me pull him over my knees where I pulled down his skimpy suit.

I didn't hit him as hard as I have in the past. I didn't want him balling like a baby but I did want him hurting. I placed about a dozen round bruises on his bottom. He was audibly in pain by the time I let him up. His Speedos were around his ankles.

"We're done," I said. "Kick that suit off and go out with Paul." He didn't question me or stop to complain. He simply followed my command and went out for what would be an awkward visit with the guy he knew as Sex Guy -- the guy who was fucking his girlfriend -- the guy who had just heard him crying in the next room as he got the paddle.

I took my time and got dressed. I figured it would be cool if I was the only one fully clothed in the room. When I finally did come into the outer room I found Paul in his towel and a stark naked Barry sitting in chairs silently. Both were looking anywhere but at each other. Paul jumped up and said, "I think I'll go get dressed now."

"Hold on," I replied. "I would like to do one thing first," I whispered in Paul's ear and after a little cajoling, I got him to agree with my plan.

"OK boys," I commanded, "Get up and stand next to each other." Barry was hesitant. As expected, he was uncomfortable standing naked next to another man. And he became more uncomfortable after he saw me pull out my phone and aim my camera at the two of them. When I asked Paul to drop his towel he did so proudly.

I looked at the two of them through my phone and loved what I saw. Paul was standing a head taller with a muscled body compared to Barry's slightly flabby tummy. As I looked down I saw Paul's penis hanging down twice as far as Barry's. It was thicker and his balls seemed to be twice as large. I liked Barry's body (and I still do) but seeing them together made him look like a little boy. It wasn't until I snapped the picture and looked at it that I saw the differences in their faces. Paul was looking up at the camera and smiling proudly and Barry was looking down at Paul's dick with a sad face.

I couldn't help myself. I kneeled in front of my two boys to study their junk. I started by handling Barry and he immediately became hard as a rock. His balls felt full and tender. He was feeling the effect of not having come in a while. My mouth moved over his member and I heard him gasp. He was going to explode quickly. While sucking him I looked to my right and saw Paul growing large as ever. He was ready for me so I removed my lips from one penis and moved to the next. I continued to massage Barry's aching balls as I sucked Paul to completion.

When I stood I saw Paul's penis now flaccid again and Barry's still hard as ever. He was pushing his hips forward trying to fuck the air. If he had been allowed he would have been yelling 'My turn! Me next!' Sadly he knew he wasn't getting a turn. He wasn't next.

I didn't swallow Paul's cum. Instead, I stood up and pressed myself against Barry and kissed him deeply letting all of the cum flow into his mouth. When we parted, Barry looked like he was going to be sick as he dutifully swallowed. His cock had now dropped.

I announced that it was time for bed.

"Paul you head to the back bedroom while I talk to Barry for a bit," I said as if I was the camp counselor.

As Paul went off I started opening the pull-out couch which had been nicely made up for us.

"Am I sleeping out here?" Barry asked.

"I thought I was going to watch you like before?"

"You just got to watch me give him a blowjob. Wasn't that enough?"

"I know but, if you fuck him in there, it's like, you know, behind my back."

"It's not behind your back if you know about it. Besides, you will be able to hear every little thing."

As he crawled under the covers, he said, "I wish it was me in there, you know."

"Your time will come," I said as I kissed him on the cheek and went off to the back room where Paul was already waiting in bed.

I didn't know if Paul would be ready to go again so soon after his experience with my mouth. Happily, he was it only ready but eager to get started. I slid into bed next to him and he immediately pulled me underneath him rubbing his hungry cock against me. I wanted more time but he was quickly moving inside me and I immediately remembered how deeply he filled me. I was wet within moments and felt his pressure on every part of my vagina.

Both of us were groaning loudly. I barely thought of Barry hearing us in the next room. When we both climaxed simultaneously they could most likely hear us all the down in the lobby.

We were lying quietly in bed when I again heard a thumping sound. I thought maybe Barry had been driven from the room by our moans and groans so I asked Paul to go check for me. He reached the door between us and the outer room then turned back. "I think Barry is masturbating and his bed is hitting the wall."

"Tell him to stop," I replied.

"I'm not sure I want to do that."

"I dare you," I said egging him on.

I sat up and listened as he moved into the outer room. The banging suddenly stopped.

"Barry," I heard him say, "you gotta stop that."

I couldn't hear the response if there even was one. Paul reappeared, snuggled close to me, and said, "God, that was embarrassing. Don't ask me to do that again."

"Imagine how embarrassing it was for Barry," I said in response.

The next morning I decided that rule number two had to be relaxed. Having Barry naked all morning was just too awkward so I said he was allowed to dress. I went to my suitcase and pulled out three tee shirts.

"Everybody gets a new tee shirt," I proclaimed as I held up the shirts. "This one is mine." I held up a black shirt that said, 'Hot Wife' in bold letters on the front. I'm not a wife and I don't consider myself to be particularly hot but I liked the idea. The second shirt I pulled up was for Paul and was so black. It had a large picture of a bull with small letters underneath that said, 'I'm the bull'

"Barry, are you ready for yours?" I asked holding his shirt behind my back.

"No, I don't think so," he replied.

"Too bad! You're gonna get it anyway," I cried out as I pulled up the last of the three shirts. Unlike Paul and my shirts, this one was white. It had large block lettering across the front that said 'GIRLS RULE' And just below it, in a nicely written cursive, the word, 'Cuckold'

"You're not gonna make me wear that!" said Barry As he put both hands over his face.

"Yup! And guess what. I have pants to go with it." I rushed back to the suitcase and pulled out a pair of very short shorts. "You will look like the perfect little cuckold!"

Paul was laughing at this outfit which must have been embarrassing for Barry. I gave him dagger eyes which calmed h some. "I really like my shirt," he said.

"Let's all get dressed," I said, "I'd like to go to the mall today." There was a loud groan from Barry.

We had a quick breakfast at a nearby diner which was just the beginning of what would be a demeaning day for Barry. Other dinners openly laughed at him. Others simply stared as he sat as the obvious third wheel to what looked to be a very nice couple.

The mall was even worse. There was finger-pointing and giggles following us everywhere. I heard one young woman ask her husband what a cuckold was. He dragged her away not wanting to talk about it.

I wanted to buy a nice dress for that night so I dragged both of my men through numerous stores. After trying each dress I made a point of asking Paul and not Barry what he thought. I ended up buying a low cut short ruffled dress that showed off both my legs and my breasts nicely. I found some perfect shoes to go with it.

As I made my purchases, I handed each bag to Barry to carry. That turned out to be fine with him as he could hide his shirt behind the packages. The scene was still embarrassing for the boy as he was walking behind us carrying the bags as Paul and I held hands walking through the crowded mall.

We were getting ready to head back to the hotel when I noticed a store with a sign that said, 'Your Pictures Printed Here.' A smile came over me as I asked Paul to take the packages from Barry.

I pulled out my phone and handed it to Barry. "Take this and get a 16x20 print of the last picture on my camera roll."

Barry knew what the picture was and balked at the idea. He knew better than to say anything, so he took my phone and walked into the store shyly. I called after him, "You know the code. Use my ApplePay to pay for it!" He didn't look back, just raised his hand in the air to signify that he heard me. He was on a mission of total degradation.

Paul and I watched from the doorway as Barry approached the young girl behind the desk. He took the phone and connected it to a cable and the camera roll came right up. He and the clerk were looking at the camera roll on a monitor when suddenly her hands shot up and covered her face. The two talked for a few minutes then she turned away. A red-faced Barry came back to us.

"She says she can't do it," he said, "she thought I was some sorta pervert."

I didn't believe him and I was right. In a moment the girl called out to him, "Sir! My manager says it is ok to print your picture."

A deflated Barry slugged back into the store to watch the cute clerk print out a giant picture of him and the much larger Paul standing next to each other stark naked. If the girl didn't know what the word on his shirt meant before, she learned it that day. When he came out he had a large clear plastic bag with a 16x20 print in it. The clerk was nice enough to place a large piece of white paper over the print so that it wasn't out for everyone to see.

I hugged Barry and whispered to him. "We'll buy a frame when we get home. Perhaps it will look good on that blank wall in our living room." Barry was beginning to look a little sick.

On the way back from the mall, Paul swirled into a parking lot and pointed to a storefront in a run-down strip. "Let's go here," he said pointing to a store with a sign that read, 'Toys B Us - A Store for Adults.' Barry simply groaned. Nothing good could come of this.

As soon as we walked inside, the proprietor, a good-looking older lady greeted us and immediately recognized what kind of a kinky threesome we were. Of course, given the shirts we were wearing it would be hard to miss. I had never been in a sex shop and found the variety of sexual items to be a bit overwhelming. They had everything from the smallest vibrator to a six-foot-tall crucifix. Barry and I were looking at maid's outfits and talking about our next brunch when Paul called us over to the back of the store.

"They have cock cages!" He said a bit too loud.

We joined him at the display and saw a wide assortment of metal male chastity devices. Some were large and bulky and others were extremely small and would turn a man's dick into a little button.

"Let's get one for Barry," he said, "it would help with his little masturbation problem." Barry turned and started to walk away but I grabbed him by the back of the shirt.

Seeing a potential sale, the lady appeared and offered to tell us about the different devices. "How big is the cuckold when he's deflated?" She asked, looking right at Barry.

"I dunno maybe three or four inches," I responded.

The lady looked closely at his shorts and agreed with me. She picked one out and we agreed to purchase it.

"I'm paying, announced Paul. "I should buy a thank you gift for Barry. After all, he has graciously shared his girlfriend with me.

After the purchase was completed the lady told us that there was a unisex bathroom in the back if we wanted to use it. I brought Barry in and had him drop his shorts. It took some fiddling but I finally got the thing on the now crying boy and I came out together with me dangling a key in my hand and Barry hiding behind me. The outline of his caged penis was on display.

Before we left I asked Barry to thank the lady for helping us which he did. Then I asked him to thank Paul for buying him the gift. He refused to do so which earned him another spanking with the spoon when we got back to the hotel.

This time Paul was present and watched the event. When we were done, Barry stood with a sore bottom and locked cock and thanked Paul for the special gift. Paul just laughed.

***

There were two restaurants in the hotel. One was more of a club. It was loud and crowded so we decided on the quiet option which was right in the lobby. They had a nice bar, dining tables, and some music. I had changed into my new dress and Paul had on a nice shirt and pants. I gave Barry back his work pants so his cage wouldn't be so obvious. I told the hostess we wanted a table for two which caused her to give the three of us an odd look.

Paul followed the hostess to our table while I walked Barry up to the bar and talked to the bartender who was yet another pretty young thing and who would soon be laughing at him.

I sat Barry at the bar and said to the bartender, "Would you please order a hot dog and some Mac and cheese for this boy? Also, he can have any nonalcoholic drinks he wants while he is here. I will have a tab at that table over there," I said, pointing over my shoulder, "Take good care of him"

And then I said to Barry, loud enough for the bartender and others at the bar to hear, "You be a good boy and stay right here. I'll be over there with my sexy guy eating dinner." I kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

At the table and I sat so that I could see Barry and so he would have a nice view of Paul and me as we ate our dinner and flirted with each other. I don't know if he saw the T-bone stakes arrive at our table or not. I was hoping he did.

Paul had his hand on my bare leg all through dinner and by the time our dessert came I was ready to be back in the hotel room. We picked up Barry at the bar and walked him to the stairs then flew up the elevator to our room where Paul and I quickly undressed each other and fell into bed.

A knock at the door interrupted us. Grabbing a towel I went to let Barry in. "Come with me," I said as I took him by the hand and dragged him into the back bedroom. Once there I stripped off his clothes like it was him that I was about to screw. I pushed him into the bed with Paul and jumped in between my two men.

I was loving this. Both men were touching me and handling the places that desperately needed to be rubbed. Paul was massaging my breasts while Barry fingered me to my first orgasm of the night. When Paul crawled on top of me, Barry had nowhere to go. He wasn't going to be able to partake in the fuck, not only because he wasn't allowed to but also because his penis was locked down and unavailable to him or anyone else.