Becky's Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and I made the bed rock that night. We were especially violent. Perhaps it was in part because Barry was in the bed with us or perhaps it was because we were both so horny from the day. At any rate, it was a while before things calmed down and we went to sleep. At some point in the night, Barry quietly slipped back to his pull-out sofa.

We were up early in the morning as Paul needed to get on the road. Barry and I had breakfast delivered to the room before starting our trip back. I made Barry wear his cuckold tee shirt with the work pants he had on the night before. I figured that even though his bull was gone he still need to be seen as the cuckold.

As much as I loved having Paul around it was nice to be back to just Barry and me. Barry didn't hide the fact that he was uncomfortable still wearing the cock cage.

"Can we take that thing off now? It's been bothering me all night."

"When we get home, Barry. I promise."

As we left the room with Barry carrying our suitcase, Barry said, "May I ask a favor?"

"Sure, go ahead"

"Can I ride down in the glass elevator? All weekend I wondered what it would be like to see the lobby from there and I would like to see it before I leave."

"Of course, you can," I said as I grabbed his free arm and pressed my breasts tight against it. Once on the elevator, Barry stared out the glass like a child at an amusement park as we watched the beautiful lobby with its trees and waterfall come closer to us.

On the trip home I let Barry know that we had a stop to make. We pulled into a small coffee shop about halfway home and each ordered a coffee at a small booth. Within moments I saw Mary come through the door and waived her over.

I was used to seeing her in her work clothes but today she had on frayed denim shorts which showed off her butt nicely. She also wore a loosely buttoned crop top that gave her a sexy look. Barry had his back to her but I knew he'd be excited when he saw her.

Mary came up behind Barry and slid right next to him in the booth. "Hi guys," she said happily. "Fancy meeting you here." It was obvious that this wasn't a chance meeting.

Barry stuttered a bit in the excitement of seeing her dressed as she was. "Oh, hi Mary. What a surprise." It was suddenly becoming obvious that this was yet another exercise in humiliation.

Mary leaned forward to talk to me. "So, how was the weekend? Did it all work as you planned?"

"Everything worked perfectly," I responded happily.

"I see he got his shirt," she said looking at Barry who was suddenly very aware of what he was wearing. Turning to Barry she asked, "Do you like it?"

"Well," he answered nervously, "I guess I'm getting used to it."

"Great! I guess that makes you a real cuckold now. I mean you've got the shirt and all."

Barry had no response for that. He just stared at Mary's crop top.

Mary turned her attention back to me. "I assume that Sex Guy showed. How was it? Sex as good as ever?"

"Yes," I sighed, "he is so good in bed. I was in heaven." Barry nervously took a sip of his coffee. His hand was shaking.

"I get goosebumps just thinking about what you've told me about him. He sounds so hot."

"Want to see a picture?" I said, pulling out my camera.

"God yes," she responded.

I started to open my pictures when suddenly I had a better idea. "Barry, go out to the car and get the picture I gave you."

"Can't you just show her the one on your phone?"

Mary didn't let me answer. "Hey, remember what I told you at that brunch? You better follow Becky's orders. I don't want you getting another spanking." Her voice was loud enough that people at the next table turned. Barry was happy to escape for a moment even if it would lead to further embarrassment.

He returned with the large bag holding his most humiliating picture. I slowly pulled it from the bag and lay it out on the table facing Mary and Barry. Barry immediately put his hands over the picture of his naked body.

Mary laughed, "Don't worry I really wanted to see Sex Guy's body." Then she said a little too loud, "Oh my God! He's huge! I see why you want to have sex with him. Move your hand, Barry. I want to see the rest of the picture."

At this point Barry found himself submitting to both of us he pulled his hand back.

"Not bad, little boy," she said putting her hand on his thigh. I could see Barry tensing.

"So this picture was my gift to Barry. We are going to put it up in our living room. Paul er, Sex Guy also gave him a present," Barry's face reddened even more. It was made worse by the fact that Mary's hand was still on his leg.

"That's nice! What did he give him?"

I was watching Mary's hand. "If you move your hand up about three inches you'll feel it."

I always thought that Mary was the kind of girl that would have no problem grabbing a guy's crotch and she proved me right. Slowly she moved her hand up his thigh. By the time she reached his balls, Barry had a death grip on his cup. It shook so hard that coffee spilled on the table. A second later she found his metal-covered cock.

"Oh what a nice gift," she said looking at Barry who was unable to look back at her. "How does it feel?"

"Tight," Barry responded tersely. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it.

Mary sensing his comfort level, continued, "So, can you get hard?"

"No," he whispered. "I mean, well, a little bit."

"Are you a little bit hard with me touching you right now?"

"Um, yes," he said almost as a question.

"This must be very difficult for you," she said, giving his crotch one more rub before pulling away.

Barry looked up at me. "Can we please put that picture away now?"

I had forgotten about the giant picture that was sitting out on the table for all to see. "Sure," I said as I slipped it back into its bag.

Mary and I chatted for a few more minutes. Barry was quiet but very restless. I knew he wanted out and while I was tempted to keep him there and continue to humiliate him, I decided it was best that I free him from more awkward conversation.

As we got up to leave Mary and I hugged and then she hugged Barry tightly. "I like this. I can feel his cage rub against me," she said to me before letting go. Mary held his arm close to her chest as we exited the coffee shop and when we reached the parking lot she turned to him and gave him a deep kiss that made his knees buckle. I bet he still remembers that kiss today.

On the way home from the restaurant Barry asked," Are you really going to put that picture up in the apartment?"

"No, we will keep it in your bureau where only you can see it every day."

"Gee thanks."

"So what do you think about your other present, the device on your cock?" I asked.

"I hate it and I love it. I hate that Paul gave it to me. I wish it had come from you. It's not uncomfortable but having something locked onto me like that is, well, just weird. If I pretend that you gave it to me, I can learn to love it. I just hope you don't use it too much."

"So overall, how was the weekend?"

There was a long pause, then, "It was a surprise. I mean not just a surprise that we went away but I didn't expect Sex Guy to be there. I was disappointed when I saw him. I had expected that It was going to be our weekend," he paused again, then said, "It was embarrassing, humiliating, scary, degrading and you were downright mean to me but throughout the whole weekend I was as horny as could be. The only thing I have thought about since yesterday afternoon was how to get out of this contraption on my cock and bring myself to orgasm."

"I will take care of all that when we get home. I'll unlock you and you won't have to jack off because I am going to fuck the hell out of you."

And that is what I did.

***

Two days later I was called into my manager's office. After she again told me what a great intern I had been, she gave me some news. The company wanted me to stay on after my internship. As part of the deal, they would allow me to take a few hours off each week to take courses. I wouldn't graduate next spring as planned but after some quick calculations, I figured I could finish not long after.

While Barry and I celebrated that night with a nice bottle of champagne, I looked around at the apartment that I was going to stay in for a while and at the man that I was going to continue to torture.

I was on top of the world and I loved it.