Becoming a 1950s Housewife

Story Info
Transgender female becomes a wife.
2.3k words
4.4
30.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

As the only child of two doctors I had a privileged upbringing. When I was 19 years old I quietly went to my mother who was an obstetrician and told her I did not wish to live the rest of my life as a boy. I told her everything about being a girl appealed to me. I asked her to write me a prescription for pure estrogen tables so I could start changing my body.

At 19 years old I had not experienced any real kind of puberty. I had little to no body hair. My voice was still on the high side. My testicles were barely noticeable in a mound beneath my very tiny penis. My mother agreed with me and wrote me enough prescriptions to get me the estrogen I needed to physically develop female characteristics.

It was only a month later that both my parents lost their lives in the crash of a private plane they were flying in. I was left alone with a small inheritance and the house I had grown up in. It was a real shock to me and I had no idea what I was going to do moving forward.

Cleaning out my parents' bedroom fell on me, and when I got into my mother's dresser drawers and found them filled with the most feminine and sexy lingerie, I was in heaven. A drawer full of nylon and lace full cut panties. Loads of satin and lace bras. A full drawer of half-slips in all colors with the most beautiful lace hemlines I had ever seen. Satin and lace garter belts and lace top nylon stockings rounded out her lingerie wardrobe.

Since my puberty had been delayed, I had a very slight build and I could not resist trying on my mother's lingerie which fit me almost perfectly. It was at that moment I decided to push forward with my desire to become and live full-time as a girl. I went out the next day and got my first prescription of estrogen pills filled and I began taking them immediately.

The pharmacist told me the estrogen dosage on my prescription was about 50% stronger than usual and I should expect to see changes sooner than later. He was right, and I had begun the estrogen before my body had begun its delayed movement into puberty which made the effects of the estrogen much more pronounced.

It was only two weeks into the twice daily doses that my areoles quickly increased in size around my nipples. They went from the size of nickels to the size of quarters almost overnight. My nipples, which had always been sexually sensitive, increased in size too and stood out straight most all the time. The satin and lace of my training bra gently caressing them to attention.

I could tell my body had started into puberty. And the puberty I was starting was that of a girl. I decided to remain away from the public while this was happening and for the next year or so I mostly kept to myself. My breasts began to enlarge at six months and my hips began to expand. Any hint of a beard on my face disappeared and I never developed any kind of chest hair. I had very soft and fine pubic hair and underarm hair that I easily shaved away and it never grew back.

Nine months into taking estrogen I had developed a very full B cup pair of breasts. The hair on my head had reached shoulder length and my physical appearance was clearly one of a young female.

As a male I had wet dreams at least five times a week. I would wake up in the morning with either crusty clear patches on my pajamas or sticky wet patches on my pajamas and legs. There was never any hint of semen in these discharges and at 19 years old I had still never been able to ejaculate. After only a week of taking estrogen my wet dreams stopped completely. My body was easily becoming female and I could tell there was no turning back.

I wanted to make sure I would not change my mind so I did things that would force me to live as a girl full time. First I boxed up all of my male clothing and I did the same with my father's clothing and I donated it to charity. The only clothes I had access to were women's clothes. I had no pants at all only skirts and dresses. If I didn't want to go into public naked I would have to wear a skirt or a dress.

I wore panties and a bra at a minimum every day with most days topping it off with a slip and nylons under my dress. I looked online for make-up lessons and used my mother's make-up to give me a soft, "girl-next-door" look. I was very good at doing my make-up. I noticed, as expected, I was more emotional as a girl and small things began to upset me. The first focus of me being upset was on my penis. I developed a real dislike of it hanging between my legs. I disliked the mound under it that held my under developed testicles too.

I looked online for something that would permanently disable my little cock and balls as sexual organs. The estrogen had shrunk both of these disgusting items and I found a leather and metal locking cage that, if worn full time, would literally strangle the sexual life from these organs. I could not wait to walk down this path. When the device arrived I immediately attached it between my legs tightly and I could feel it was restricting blood flow to these undesirable organs. The estrogen was going to make me sterile, and this device and the estrogen in combination was clearly going to make me impotent forever.

Any kind of "plumpness" or any hint of an erection in my shrinking penis stopped at about six months into the estrogen doses and I was overjoyed at the result. Because of the restricted blood flow to my testicles it was becoming more difficult to feel them in my mound. I had high hopes they were dissolving with the hormones and later I had a doctor confirm my testicles had indeed been absorbed into my body.

With these kinds of changes taking place in my body I decided I had stepped over a line and I would never return. I clearly wanted to live life full time as a girl. But not just any girl, I wanted to become a housewife from the 1950's. The thought of cooking and cleaning and doing laundry and ironing all day waiting for my husband to come home was very appealing. I decided I would do what I could to make this a reality.

It was a year into hormone therapy I came to the realization that if I was to find a husband I would need to be able to offer him anal sex. My head was swimming with excitement at the thought of a real man ejaculating inside my body. But since I had never been a participant in a sex act with another person and I was now twenty years old, I knew I would need some practice.

Ejaculation and erections from me were now a physical impossibility. My testicles were gone and my penis had shrunk so small it was necessary for me to sit down to pee every time. I owned a beautiful collection of vintage lingerie that complimented my soft smooth body perfectly.

Online I discovered that a way to prepare you for anal sex was to insert gradually larger butt plugs and keep them inserted for several minutes at a time. I purchased a three size set and when they arrived I began a daily ritual after my morning shower of lying on my back and gently inserting a lubed up plug into my anus. The estrogen had shrunk my prostate and that made insertion more comfortable.

In the beginning I just laid there nude with the plug inserted for about 20 minutes. I did this for a week and then increased to the next size for another week and then to the largest for the third week. I also discovered online soft silicone dildos shaped in detail like erect male cocks. I purchased three sizes of these also.

Week four I began inserting the smallest penis dildo and by week six I had the largest penis dildo sliding in and out effortlessly. It was when I was sliding the large dildo in and out of my body that I discovered my first female orgasm. It began deep in my body and ended with my muscles twitching and shaking in an overwhelming eruption of physical joy. My nipples got so big I thought they were going to explode and my disabled penis remained limp and lifeless without any form of ejaculation. I had done it! I had become the girl I always wanted to be.

I had spent over a year becoming the most beautiful and sexually aware female I could possibly be and now it was time for me to find a male partner who would take me as his wife and support and love me.

I went on shemale websites putting out a description of the kind of partner I was looking for. I also got very good at taking photos of myself in my beautiful lingerie and in my favorite skirts and dresses. At 21 years old I had a very pretty, very sexy, very innocent, girly look. My profile had the following description;

Newly trained estrogen changed girl looking for a loving husband. I want to be a stay-at-home 50's wife. I will cook, clean, do laundry, and keep a loving home in exchange for a supportive, loving husband. Please see attached photos and respond with true interest only.

Response to my ad was more than I could ever imagine. Several really handsome men wanted to meet with me, more than one asked me to send more photos to them of me in my lingerie. Two men caught my eye and got me very interested.

My new boyfriend and I communicated by email for a couple of months and then agreed to have a first date. I wore the prettiest dress I owned with a lite petticoat underneath and my most feminine set of lingerie including a garter belt and stockings. Without any trace of a penis in my panties, I was all girl.

He took me to a very nice restaurant for dinner and treated me like a real lady. I was instantly attracted to him as he was to me. When we met, I could not help looking at his pants which had the look of a beautiful big penis between his legs. He was all man and also very much a gentleman. I became very hopeful for the future.

In the coming weeks we dated several more times, but it wasn't until our third date we decided to become sexually intimate. My suspicions were correct, he had a very long and slightly slender penis. When erect it looked all of 8 inches. Licking and kissing his cock into full erection became a favorite thing of mine to do. The first time he ejaculated into my mouth I swallowed immediately and really enjoyed the taste and the thought that his sperm were swimming around inside my body. We also sexually copulated anally on a regular basis which gave me explosive orgasms. I was a natural girl and I loved having a man to share my sexual pleasure.

About six months into our dating, I was the overly feminine lady in public and a very passionate lover in private. I was falling in love and I prayed he was doing the same and would ask me to marry him. My prayers were answered one evening at his house.

I was wearing a very frilly nylon and lace baby doll with large balloon panties. He was just in his boxer shorts as we shared a glass of champagne on the sofa. I could see he was looking dep into my eyes as he asked me;

"Will you marry me and be my wife?"

"I will, and I would love to." I answered immediately.

He picked up a beautiful engagement ring from under a magazine on the coffee table and put it on my finger. At the exact same time he was putting the ring on my finger, his penis popped out of his boxers in a long, full erection. My nipples engorged to a size I had never experienced as the two of us tongue kissed in a deeply erotic way. I glanced down to see is cock oozing a thick load of pre-cum. I put my finger over the tip of his cock and rubbed the sticky cream on his ever hardening shaft. I was thrilled to be engaged to a man to become his wife.

Two months later I was standing at the alter in a white satin and lace wedding gown reciting vows as the wife of my new husband. I had no male physical features of any kind except for the tiny head of my penis that I used to pee. Only the very tip was visible outside my body as my daily doses of estrogen had shrunk almost all of it away. I was a complete physical female bride and no one could tell any different.

After a wonderful two week honeymoon, my husband and I settled into a very normal, very loving relationship as a married couple. We have a wide circle of friends and none of them know about the tiny penis I have between my legs. I do everything I can to be the most feminine and girly wife I can be and I have never been happier.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers