Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 09

Story Info
The treatment is feminizing you. Will you find a solution?
5.2k words
4.66
10.3k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
299 Followers

-Previous chapters summary

---------

In this dystopian future, in 2320, the government has as strong control on most of our life aspects. One particular important detail is the alpha/beta score. At the age of 18 year old, the citizens had to take a test. The test gives you a score that determines your alpha score. This alpha/beta score determines how much of a virile or gentle male and female you were going to be. Once you received your score, you had to take hormone treatment to make it match your score.

The normal score for a male was between 40 and 80. People outside those values were outliers. The treatment for a low score would affect the pilosity, muscle mass, fat distribution, penis development and more. You received a score of 4. At school and with your friend, you lied to them, saying you had received a score of 50 to escape the humiliation of such a low score. Such a low score was almost unheard of. The effects of the treatment that came with it were drastic. Your cock shrank from 6-inch to under 4-inch in the last few months. You had lost all of your manly body hair and your breasts were becoming tender and swollen. Even worse, your little cock was now more sensitive than ever. And all that despite your relentless visit to the gym with Heidi, your trainer that you have developed a friendship with.

Surprisingly, you were able to find yourself a friend with benefits through all that. Lisa didn't seem to mind your effeminate body and sensitive member.

---------------

Once again, you couldn't sleep and tossed and turned in bed. Your experience with Lisa was better than anything you could have imagined. Still, the mention of a threesome excited you, but it also made you so anxious. With how quickly you came, it was already a challenge to satisfy one girl. How could you possibly last long enough to please two girls? And who would that second girl be? You could probably ask those questions to Lisa, but you didn't want her to know how nervous you were about the entire ordeal.

All those thoughts were preventing you from sleeping. But, you knew, there was a fix that always works for this. Your eyes glanced at the clock that read '11:36 PM'.... It should be unlocked by now. You checked your beta porn app on your phone, and here it was. Your daily ration was now available. You scrolled through the videos only to find one that caught your attention: "POV ass job". The preview snippets of the video showed the POV of a guy dry humping the sexy ass of a girl. You clicked on the video.

The scene began with the girl in lingerie, kneeling and taking off the guy's boxers. His cock sprang straight as soon as it was released from his underwear. Your penis was struggling to reach 4-inch, while the guy in the video had a significantly larger one, measuring around 5.5-inch. The girl, with the mischievous look, gently played with his cock and balls before getting on all four on her bed. She was still wearing her white lingerie, but that didn't stop the guy from putting his dick on her ass cheeks and humped the soft fabric. At that point, you started stroking your cock. You checked the timer on the video; it was 0:36. You gently stroked your sensitive member with two fingers as the protagonist of the POV video was dry humping the ass of the girl in the video. The actor was breathing heavily as his long 5.5-inch cock was sliding up and down the ass cheeks of the girl. The video showed the point of view of the guy. As he was humping her ass, you thought: "That must be what it looks like when you fuck a girl in doggystyle". With the difference that your cock would be in her instead of just gliding over the panties covered ass cheeks of the girl.

"Oh baby, you like that? You like rubbing your little cock on my nice plump ass?" the actress of the video asked her partner. These questions made your small cocklet spill pre-cum and throb. Quickly, you took your fingers off your cock. It had only been 40 some seconds of stroking. You focused on your cock to calm it.

It throbbed in the air, pulsating the tune of your heart for a few seconds, still leaking pre-cum. The guy on the video was also leaking pre-cum onto the white frilly panties of the girl. His heavy breathing changed to grunts as he forcefully pressed his hard dick on the heart-shaped ass of the girl. Finally, your cock calmed a little and your index and thumb regained their place on it. Your foreskin was covered in pre-jizz. You didn't dare to stretch your foreskin down your head, for you feared, and rightly so, that it would make you bust instantly. With a few strokes, you were just as excited as you were before. You had release little oversensitive member of your grip. You really had to control this little dick, no matter how much anxiety the idea of cumming too soon was bringing you. Your little cock waved in the air, yearning for attention, for it only wanted to erupt. But... instead of calming down, the throbbing only intensified. Its pulsations were growing, and the amount of pre-cum flowing was only increasing.

You tried to take deep breaths, but the extreme pleasure made it hard. Your body, denied of stimulation, was revolting against you. Your hips even began to uncontrollably rocked in the air, as if it tried to fuck a pussy that wasn't there. Suddenly, waves of pleasure crashed into you. You couldn't do anything to stop it. It made your back arched. You focused your effort on muffling your soft moans as your stiff little dick was shooting ropes of cum onto your stomach against your will. Before cleaning up, you glanced at the video timer... 4:22. You didn't even last 4 minutes.

As you got up to get yourself cleaned up, you glanced at the full body mirror of your room. Even though you were still regularly going to the gym, your upper body didn't seem to have gained any muscle mass. Your arms had some muscle definition, but they were not big. It was even worse for your chest. At first you thought some pecs were developing on you, but through the weeks you realized these were little tender developing breasts. Even with a t-shirt, it was possible to see your nipples poked through the fabric on chilly mornings. As for your waist, looking at yourself, you couldn't deny that it was a dreamy slender waist that lots of girls would have killed to have. Your cum-covered flat stomach had the v-shaped muscles under your abs that seem to point toward your now flaccid little cock. The muscles that had gained some mass were your glutes, quads and calves. Your old jeans were now too tight on your butt..

......................

**buzz, buzz** Your phone had received an SMS from Heidi.

H- Hey Zach, *wyd?

*wyd = what are you doing

Z- Chilling in bed, why?

H- Well, the weather is perfect this morning. Let's go jog!

Z- But it's Sunday morning -_-... Why not in the afternoon?

H- It's going to be too hot in the afternoon. Come on! You'll see, you'll like it.

Z- Alright, Alright. When and where?

H- Yess! Meet me at the old port by the red dock. It's a nice spot to run.

You got a quick shower, a bite, some shorts and a t-shirt, your running shoes. On your drive toward the old port near downtown, you were regretting telling her you'd run with her. Even though the gym sessions have gotten you in very good shape, running and cardio are not the same as lifting weights. "She'll probably run circles around me," you thought.

When you arrived, you easily identified the tall blonde. She was only wearing a bright blue sports bra and tight black running shorts. She had her blond hair tied in a ponytail. As you parked your car and got out of it, Heidi waved at you.

"Ah, you made it. The sea breeze is so nice in the morning. I'm sure you'll love it!" Heidi said with a radiant smile.

"Yeah, well, I'll need it to cool me down. I'm not much of a runner," you replied, while putting on your baseball cap. You wore a baseball cap as your hair was too short to tie back while running, but long enough to be bothersome.

"Don't worry, we'll take it easy today," she reassured you.

You followed her pace. As she said, the pace was slow. Slow enough that you could talk while jogging.

"You come here often to run?" you asked. The old port was a magnificent part of your town. Usually, tourists overrun this place. There were hardly any in the morning.

"Yeah, it's such a beautiful place. And it's so close to my apartment." She replied, admiring the view.

"Oh, you live close to here. I didn't know that. Aren't the rent around here crazy expensive?"

"Well yeah, but mine is just a minuscule studio. So it's alright. If you want, I can invite you to it after our run. Well then, if your girlfriend doesn't mind you going to another girl's place," she giggled, trying to tease you.

"What girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend." You replied, confused.

"Oh, but.. The girl from your phone... Never mind. We can have coffee at my place after. If you want to." She asked, a bit embarrassed. When she saw the suggestive photo of Lisa on your phone, she must have assumed she was your girlfriend.

"Sorry, maybe next time. I have a group project meeting around lunch with my classmates." I said.

Somehow, she looked a bit disappointed by your answer, but you continued your run and picked the pace. You surprised yourself. You weren't as bad as you remembered. As the miles passed, you still felt great, until a new pain appeared.

"Ouch!" you jerked. You passed your hand on your chest, a stinging pain appeared in your nipples.

"Are you alright?" Heidi asked, with a worried frown on her face.

"Ah yes, it's just uh.." You passed your hand under your shirt to confirm your suspicion. "It's just my, well, nipples. My shirt is chafing them. Well, that's embarrassing" You said blushing, embarrassed by your injury.

"Oh, don't worry. It's pretty common. Anyway, we're almost done. See, your car is just over there," she pointed to your car that was only a few hundred feet away.

Once you got to the end of the run, your nipples were stinging and burning. You were grabbing your chest to numb the pain.

"Let me see it," Heidi demanded.

"What?"

"Lift your shirt. Let me see how bad it is. I had this problem in the past, so I might have some tricks to help you," she insisted.

Finally, you caved in and took off your shirt, revealing your irritated nipples and puffy areolas.

"Oh, my... I uh.. I mean, it's not that bad." She blushed. Somehow, she probably didn't think you'd have some real budding breast even though she was the only one that knew your alpha/beta score.

"Make sure to wash them well with soap and water when you get home, and ointment or vaseline might help with the pain."

"Oh ok, thanks. But is it gonna be like that every time?" You asked worriedly.

"Well, a synthetic fabric shirt should be better than the cotton one you have. After that, you can even put band-aids or tape over them if this doesn't work."

After that, you said your goodbyes, gave a small hug and made your way home and went about your day. Still, that night when before going to sleep, you stood in front of the bathroom mirror looking at your red and swollen areolas. "Vaseline, she said?" you thought. In the drawer, you took out the vaseline tube and applied a bit to your sensitive nipples. "Ouch... it's still really irritated," you whispered to yourself. But as you rubbed yourself, it had another effect. It kinda tickled and also was nice to fondle your sensitive bits. The sensations also caused your small dick to rise. "That ain't good," you reflected on the situation.

..................................

In between classes, you were sitting alone in the room of your next class. You were still browsing some forum about low beta scores and premature-ejaculation, trying to find some solution to your problems. When suddenly a pair of hands hugged you from behind and an enormous pair of warm breasts pressed against your back. Instantly, you closed the screen of your phone.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" Lisa asked you. Some of her soft brown hair rested on your shoulder while she kept you in her hug. As always, she smelled so good. The warm fruity perfume of her hair filled your lungs.

"Pretty good. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm alright. Hey are you growing your hair out or something? I'm sure I could almost tie a small ponytail of a small man-pun." Moving her hands to your hair, trying to gather them to tie them.

Ever since the last session with, she continued to tease you in class and by SMS. She also got a lot more touchy with you, not that you were complaining. Her hugs and soft touches were always nice. But some rumors were growing because of that. Even your friend Derek had asked you if you were going out with her. You had to tell him no.

"Maybe, I've just been going to the gym so often, I haven't had time to get them cut. I might keep them long, I'll see. Or just buzz cut them," you joked.

"Nooo! Don't buzz cut them! You look so cute like that. And I wouldn't be able to play with your hair if you didn't have any..." he said, ruffling your hair. "Anyway, I had to ask you. Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Uh, no, why?" you replied, turning your head to face her.

"Well, my parents are going to be out for the night. So I thought we could do the threesome thingy if you're still down for it?" she asked with a naughty look.

You froze for a second. You had a dumbfounded expression on your face.

"You don't have to if you don't want" Lisa giggled in reaction to your nervous reaction.

"No no, I mean yes! I'm still down for it. And yeah, I'm available tonight," you snapped back from your daze.

"Oh, that's great, I'll my friend know it's gonna happen tonight and do you want to know who's going to be our invitee for tonight?" Lisa asked with a smirk.

You thought for a second. You knew that most of Lisa's friends were insanely hot girls. Perhaps it would be better not to know who it was. It would probably just make you more nervous to know.

"You know what? I'd prefer to keep it a surprise. I just wanna know one thing. Do I know that person?" you asked her.

"Oh wow, you're such an adventurous little boy," she replied, surprised by your choice. "But yeah, I think you know that person. Anyway, my class is gonna start in 2min. I got to let you go. See you tonight, sweetie." Before going, she swiftly gave you a small kiss on your lips. This little gesture took you by surprise because, despite being touchy and a tease, she had never actually kissed you in school. As she left the room to go to her class, you looked around, but no one had come in the meantime. In your pants, you could feel your little pecker was pushing against your undies, and probably leaking pre-cum, too.

.........................................

The rest of the day had been torture. Your feelings waved between excitement and anxiety. You knew the session would be exciting and pleasurable, but you were afraid of ejaculating too early and feeling humiliated. Both of the feelings contributed to your little hard-on. During that afternoon, your small dick passed more time erected than limp.

On your way home, you stopped at the pharmacy to buy some condoms. In the alley where they were selling them, they had a chart for sizing. You checked the table for length and circumference. You know yours was almost 4-inch long, and the circumference was around 2.5-inch. Following the chart, this landed you on the snug-fit size. Looking at the chart, the variety surprised you. It had 8 sizes, starting from extra-snug to snug, to magnum and extra-magnum. How big did you have to be to need extra-magnum? You looked through the choices until you found a snug-fit box. You were so happy that this store had a self-checkout lane.

During dinner at your house, you kept a watch on your phone. Lisa had told she'd text you when her parents would leave her house. The prospect of seeing her naked again or having her suck on your lil cock sent you daydreaming at the dinner table. You didn't really listen to the conversation between your brother and father until your brother talked to you.

"Hey lil bro, are you cold or something?" Your brother asked you, grinning.

"What? No, why?" His question confused you.

"Well, look at your chest."

Your nipples were visibly erect, noticeable through your shirt. You hadn't realized they were as erect as your cock because of your daydreaming of Lisa. You tried to cross your arms to hide them in embarrassment.

"Josh, come on. Don't be like that with your brother!" Your mother scolded him.

"Hey, I'm just saying what I see. And also, from what I'm hearing from the guys on the football team, he may have gotten a little girlfriend." He was just having fun stirring up shit in front of your parents, as always. He stared at you with his shit-eating grin.

"Oh shut up, Josh." You promptly replied.

"Wait, is that true?" Your mom asked, surprised.

"No, no, no. It's just rumors, for god sakes." You sighed, exhausted.

"Shame. You almost made me proud, lil bro." He laughed, going back to his plate.

......................................

Later in the evening, you were chilling on your bed, wondering if things had fallen through with Lisa, because she still hadn't sent you the signal. When finally: *Buzz-Buzz*, you received an SMS from Lisa:

L: They're finally gone! So excited for tonight xP!

Z: Me too! I'll be there soon.

You quickly got your things ready, gave your parents a poor excuse about going to see Derek, and off you were in the car to Lisa's home. The short drive between your place and Lisa's seems to be so long in your mind, but finally, you were there. You parked your car at the door, expecting to meet Lisa and the third participant at tonight's threesome.

**Knock, knock**. The door opened. Inside was Lisa, only wearing a loose t-shirt and a pair of panties. As you entered her home, she gave you a big hug. From the hug, you felt she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. You felt her large nipple through the fabric press on your chest.

"Oh, I'm so thrilled for tonight! I haven't had a threesome in months!" she exclaimed, bursting with happiness.

"Well, I never had one on my side," you responded a bit apprehensively, while entering her home. "Is our third friend here yet?" You asked.

"Ah no, but he should be there any minute now," she responded.

"He?" you mumbled, a bit dumbfounded. All that time, you had assumed it would be a second girl. You had a confused look on your face.

But before Lisa answered, there was another knock at the door. She walked to the door and opened it. On the other side stood a tall man with dark hair. His face seemed somewhat familiar. You remembered having seen him in one of your classes in the previous year.

"Hey handsome, glad you could make it," Lisa welcomed the tall guy with an admirative look in her eyes.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss a chance to ravage your ass, baby," he responded, giving a gentle slap on her ass cheeks, to which she squealed in pleasure.

The man then turned to you. "Hi, my name's Jeff. But I think I already met you at school. You're Zach, right?"

"Yeah, I am." You responded. Your face was blushing. His showing of manliness only made you more conscious of your lack of it.

After a bit of idle talk, Lisa pulled both of you to her bedroom. Over there, she pulled her shirt off, showing her magnificent large breasts. She had such a naughty expression as she got on her knees in between both of you and Jeff. You tried to undo your jeans, but she stopped you.

"Uh no, mister. That's my job." She gently undid your jeans's button and slid the zipper down. She then tugged the pants down. Your lil pecker was tenting your underwear. She finally pulled down your underwear, making your dick spring out of them. It stood in its 'almost' 4-inch glory.

StorieCap
StorieCap
299 Followers
12