Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see you're happy to see me, cutie. I missed you," Lisa said, addressing your cock. Her soft finger stocked your cock a few times, and she even gave the tip a little kiss, which made a little moan escape your throat.

She then turned to Jeff. In the same way as you, she undid his pants and slid his underwear down. Under his underwear was a long 6-inch cock with massive balls.

"Oh no, what's this? Am I not sexy to you?" Pouted Lisa to Jeff, while picking his semi-hard cock in her finger.

"Oh, you know you are. Just work it a bit," he said with a grin. She responded by spitting on his cock to lube it and stroke it. Then she engulfed it in her mouth. The sound it made was unreal. She slurped and gargled while sucking his growing phallus. Her second hand was playing with her clit. She was a moaning mess, while sucking on his impressive cock.

"Oh fuck! She's such a hungry slut, ain't she?" Jeff told you with a smirk.

Lisa took out his cock from her mouth. "And don't act like you don't like it." She retorted.

Now that his cock was out of her mouth, you could finally see what his fully erect length was. It was at least 9-inch long. The little hand of Lisa struggled to wrap around it. Lisa stood up, grabbed a condom from her drawer. It was the same snug-fit kind that you had just bought earlier. And she slid down her panties, a string of honey like substance strung between her and her panties.

"Ok, now it's your turn, sweetie," she said, pulling you by your shirt and pushing you on the bed. "Take this off." She pulled your shirt off of you. You were now completely naked on your back. Lisa had been tearing the condom wrapper open. She had a bewildered expression. Her soft hand grabbed your 'manhood'. Slowly, she unrolled the rubber down your shaft. Only this had your little guy throbbing. She got on top of you in a cowgirl position and started grinding against your cock without letting you inside her. Her groin was just grinding on you. Leaning forward, she pressed her warm breasts against your chest and gave you a brief kiss on the lips.

"You're so cute. I'd just tease you all day long if I could," she whispered in your ear. Finally, her hand reached down to align you with her. You could feel it. Your penis was pushing against her wet entrance. It was throbbing and pulsing. Your eyes were pleading looking at her, but her lust had no mercy. Her hips plunged down on you, letting a satisfied moan out of her. At the first thrust of her tight and warm pussy, you were already at the edge.

"Lisa... I'm already there. Slow down." You begged.

"Uh, poor baby. But no!" She giggled, giving you a slow and long second thrust.

You could sense a deep tension within as your little balls tightened. Your tiny cock convulsed uncontrollably within the condom, filling it with sperm shot by shot. The overwhelming pleasure made you do cute little muffled moans as you spurted your cummies. Your body relaxed for a second.

"Uh oh, mister. It's still not over for you." Lisa said, moving off your cock, only to go sit on your face. Her sweet pussy covered your mouth. You knew what had to be done, so you licked her down and gently suckle on her clit.

"Such a good boy! Now... Mmm! You, there. Come here." She instructed Jeff. He stood beside Lisa and she engulfed his manhood in her mouth again. You couldn't hear it all since her thighs muffled your ears, but she moaned loudly as she deep-throated him. She sucked hard, making him grunt. This only excited you more. You could feel your dicklet come back to life while your tongue circled her swollen clit. Her moans got stronger and her breathing heavier. Her hips were now swaying, grinding her pussy against your face. The juices were plentiful. You repeatedly sucked on her clit, while licking and pushing your tongue, and finally her moans went up a notch. She pushed her cunt hard on your face while her pussy convulsed to the tune of her orgasm. After a few seconds of ecstasy, she dismounted your face. Your face was a wet mess, but she still she gave you a small kiss.

"I love your tongue so much baby," she let out in her post-orgasmic bliss.

"Hey, I'm not done here." Jeff said, putting Lisa on all four over you.

Now, behind her, he gave her ass a few cock slap with his mighty cock. Before rolling a magnum size condom down his length. He carefully align the head of his cock with her and slowly pushed.

"Mmm fuck. Umm, you're so fucking big baby, shit!" Lisa moaned as he slowly push his dick in her.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to slow down?" Jeff said in a gentle tone.

"No.. Don't tease me! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Lisa pleaded.

"Alright then." He then slammed the rest of his cock into her, making her moan wildly.

She was moaning like you had never seen before. The deep thrusts of Jeff were shaking her body over you. Her face was just over your little dicklet. It was stiff and yearning for attention. You were going to stroke yourself, but Lisa stopped your hand.

She removed the used condom from your cock and sucked your cum covered cock. Her loud moans resonated on your dick. It was giving you a tingling sensation. Jeff was grunting while he plowed her and you moaned from her deep suction on your lil penis. Again, the similar feeling was approaching. You tried to lift her head off your crotch before spurting.

"Lisa, I'm coming.. I umm!!" you moaned. But she only sucked harder on your cock. She sucked hard on every drop of cum that exited your dick while it throbbed and cummed. She was still moaning from the fucking she was receiving. Finally, she let go of your wet and spent little cock.

Jeff was still grunting behind her, pumping his impressive cock in and out of her at a fast pace.

"Fuck... I'm almost there," Jeff moaned.

"Me too. Don't stop, don't stop please," Lisa begged.

Jeff then bent back to rest on his back, taking Lisa with him, making it a reverse cowgirl. From your place, you had a full view of Lisa now squatting up and down his massive cock. She was aggressively playing with her clit. Her large breasts bounced as she desperately bounced up and down his long shaft. Jeff grunted hard, giving a final set of thrusts, showing that he was cumming.

"Yes, yes, yes I'm there. I'm there. Fuck yes. Hmmm!" Lisa screamed in pleasure as Jeff's cock slipped out of her and unexpectedly her gaping and convulsing pussy was spraying, squirting. The warm liquid sprayed on you while she watched you with a needy expression.

"I.. I'm sorry. I didn't know I could do that," Lisa apologized for squirting on you.

"That's alright. It was quite the show, to be honest." You responded, impressed and shocked at the same time.

For a minute, the three of you rested for a bit, basking in the post-orgasmic bliss. After that, you went to shower one after the other. While Jeff was in the shower, Lisa complimented you on your tongue skills. But it didn't really lift your spirits. As it was time to leave, you hugged Lisa, telling her your goodbye. And exited the house with Jeff. Once outside, Jeff turned to you.

"Hey, do you smoke?" he asked, offering you a cigarette.

"Ah no sorry."

"Oh alright," he responded, taking the cigarette for himself and lighting it up. "Fuck.. It was really something tonight"

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Shit. I mean, I never saw her go this crazy before. The way she sucked on me. Damn, she's really a succubus. Hey, we should do this again... It worked well, the three of us," He said, pulling a breath of his cigarette, looking at the night sky.

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, see you soon, I guess," you left him, heading to your car.

"Yeah, see ya." He stayed behind, finishing his smoke.

In your car, you fell deep in your thoughts. You had strong mixed feelings about this evening. Although the sex was great, you felt like a failure in contrast to Jeff. His mighty cock could stretch and fuck Lisa so hard and for so long. Shit, it even made her squirt. While your pathetic cock couldn't even last over two thrusts. A real two-pump chump... All of this because of your score... Because of that hormone treatment. There had to be a way.

Once home, you research how those hormones' therapy worked. Those were the government imposed med you had to take every morning since your score attribution. And every month, your blood tests showed the gov if you were taking them. While reading on the hormones, something caught your eyes.

"The hormone levels are only affected for 72 hrs after intake of the treatment. Which is why it is necessary to take it daily," you read from the page.

"If it only has a 72 hour effect... If I only take my full dosage in the last 3 or 4 days before my blood test, I should be alright!". That was going to be the plan. Only take a fraction of the treatment for most of the month and only take it in full 4 days before the monthly blood test. Like that, the effects should decrease. But you had to be careful. Those caught attempting to cheat on their treatment were punished severely by the government.

12