Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 10

Story Info
You're escaping the beta life. Don't get caught!
5.4k words
4.81
9.2k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
312 Followers

-Previous chapters summary

-----

In this dystopian future, in 2320, the government has as strong control on most of our life aspects. One particular important detail is the alpha/beta score. At the age of 18 years old, the citizens had to take a test. The test gives you a score that determines your alpha score. This alpha/beta score determines how much of a virile or gentle male and female you were going to be. Once you received your score, you had to take hormone treatment to make it match your score.

The normal score for a male was between 40 and 80. People outside those values were outliers. The treatment for a low score would affect the pilosity, muscle mass, fat distribution, penis development and more. You received a score of 4. At school and with your friend, you lied to them, saying you had received a score of 50 to escape the humiliation of such a low score.

Such a low score was almost unheard of. The effects of the treatment that came with it were drastic. Your cock shrank from 6-inch to 4-inch but since you stopped taking the full dosage of your medication,it was growing back a little. You had lost all of your manly body hair and your breasts were becoming tender and swollen. Even worse, your little cock was now more sensitive than ever. And all that despite your relentless visit to the gym with Heidi, your trainer that you have developed a friendship with.

Most recently, you started to cheat the system. You only took half of the medication you were supposed to in between your blood checks.

-----

"8... 9... come one, you're almost there! Up! Up! Upp! And 10! Good job!" Exclaimed Heidi as she spotted you on your bench press. Your pecs ached from the effort, but it also filled you with a feeling of achievement and pride.

"That's incredible! You're almost at one plate on your bench press. That's one hell of an improvement in a month." She continued in awe of your performance.

"You must just be an excellent coach." You replied, smirking, knowing that this wasn't the actual reason.

For the last seven weeks, you had cut your intake of the imposed hormone supplement mandated by your meager alpha/beta score of 4. That medication was supposed to align your body and mind with your score; such a low score asked for a large dose of this treatment. Such medication was turning your body into the one of a beta male. To do this, you presumed it had to lower your testosterone level by blocking it and probably raising your estrogen level. This treatment had the secondary effect of making your dick shorter, your body hairless, giving you small breast development, and making you weaker. And to let you keep an erection despite the high estrogen level, the medication had a supplement to help you get hard, but it mainly made you a premature ejaculator.

But you had a stroke of genius. Since you learned in class that those hormone effects only left traces of it in your body for 72 hours, you decided to take only half your pills between your monthly blood checks. You only had to take the full dosage a few days before the blood check. Four weeks ago, your blood check went great, so it confirmed your theory.

So, for the last seven weeks, you were back in control. The testosterone in your body was filling you with energy and confidence. You were finally seeing gains in your upper body strength workouts. And what made you even happier was the effect on your sexual life. Without your complete medication, you finally had been able to make Lisa cum from your dick, that dick that now seemed a bit less small, regaining its lost length at now almost 5 inches. You were also able to last more than a few pumps! Your breasts stopped growing but didn't disappear. At least they weren't as sensitive as before, even though Lisa had taken a liking to teasing them.

"Yeah, sure, Mr. Funny guy. But still, congratulations on those improvements," She said, stroking your bicep while focused on your growth. Once she snapped out of it, she realized the awkwardness of her action.

"Uh, Uhmm, Yeah, you're right..." you responded, a bit flustered by her touch. With the decreased medication, you felt less like a preemie boy, but her soft hand on your arm still had some effect. You bit your lower lip to suppress this feeling.

"Hey Zach... I was wondering. Next weekend, are you doing anything on Saturday evening?" She asked, nervously twirling her hair, having difficulty looking at you in the eyes.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Well, the Impossible Mission 18 movie is available now, so I thought it might be fun to watch it together at my place?" She said, with a drop of cold sweat on her forehead.

Your eyes connected with hers before she quickly averted her stare. She looked apprehensive of your response. This usually fearless gal had an inquisitive look. In your mind, you thought: "Why does she want to see a movie with me... Maybe she thinks I'm funny or something. It couldn't be anything more serious. She'd never consider a shrimp like me for anything like that."

Looking forward to a nice popcorn evening, you answered: "Yeah, I'd love to. Want me to bring some snacks or something?"

She perked up at your answer, like a puppy hearing its name. "No, no! Let me handle it." Her doubtful look turned into a beautiful smile.

"And hey, that's was long enough for a break. Let's start the next exercise!" she picked up, directing you to the next machine at the gym.

------------------------------------

At school later that week

"So anyway, that's what I said to Stacy. She's been so bothersome lately," Lisa continued to ramble. You nodded. You weren't listening. Somehow, you were lost in your thoughts while eating lunch at the college cafeteria with Lisa and Derek. You had a hard time focusing in class this morning. Your mind had been a bit foggy the last few days. It wasn't like you had a headache or anything, but it was hard to focus on some things. Unless it were a physical exercise or something captivating, your mind would wander to something else. Sometimes, it was a bird at a window that caught your attention. Other times, it was the noise of people chewing, like Derek beside you.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Uhm, what? Sorry, It was something about Stacy or something?" you responded to Lisa's question, caught by surprise.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know I was boring you so much," Lisa answered in an annoyed tone.

"It's not you... I've just been a bit out of it lately. I..." Mark passed behind you and interrupted you as you were replying to her.

"You getting nagged by your old lady, little Zach?" Mark said in an annoying tone. Never would he miss an opportunity to get on your nerves. And this time, he did hit the mark. To insult Lisa and humiliate you at the same time? What a fucking prick! This time, you couldn't let it slide.

"Could you please just fuck off and stay out of this." You barked back at him, feeling rage well up in you.

"Or what?" His shit-eating grin only showed how much your quick reaction amused him.

"Or I'll make you regret not fucking off." You gestured to him to woosh away. The tension was rising in you. Adrenaline was starting to flow in your veins.

"Is that a threat? Am I getting a threat from bitch-man himself?" He responded, getting closer and breathing down on you.

That just pushed the wrong buttons for you. After this shitty morning, you had to deal with this moron. The anger was just too much, you immediately stood up from your seat, ready to push him away. But a hand on your shoulder stopped you.

"Calm down, Zach. Shit, what's got into you" Derek asked, with his hand firmly gripping your shoulder, restraining you from getting to Mark. Lisa just froze, not understanding the situation. You never reacted like this before, despite Mark's usual annoying behavior.

"Yeah, listen to your pal. You don't want to get your ass handed to yourself" Mark laughed at you.

Your ears were burning red, and you only wanted to attack this ass hat. But the hand of Derek was not letting go. "Yeah... Yeah, you're right, Derek. He's not worth it," you gritted your teeth, feigning your de-escalation. Finally, seeing you "calm down," Derek let go of your shoulder, and you moved a bit as if you were going to sit back down. But mid-movement, you sprang back up, giving your best sucker punch on the cheek of Mark's face.

Everyone around you stopped talking. Your punch caught the attention of the cafeteria. All eyes were on you and Mark.

Unfortunately, the punch didn't seem to affect him. As he was much larger than you, he soaked your mosquito punch with no problems.

"Hahaha! What was that? Here, let me show you what's a true punch." He smirked before swinging a strong, direct punch to your stomach.

**THUMP** The loud thud of his punch echoed in the room. The pain grew in your core, your breath was gone, and you couldn't breathe in, leaving you whining in a pathetic tone after he knocked the wind out of you.

Looking satisfied with his work, he left you whining and looking for your breath, laughing as he walked away, and the people around seemed to go back to their things.

After a couple of seconds, when you finally recovered, Lisa looked at you with a shocked expression. "What the fuck was that? Why did you try to hit him? Shit, Zach, what's wrong with you?"

"I... I don't know. He's just so fucking annoying. I'll go for a walk," You responded, angry and humiliated.

"Wait, Zack," Lisa said, trying to stop you, but you grabbed your stuff and went away, ignoring her.

You were still so angry that you couldn't focus on anything, much less your afternoon class. It was all a blur until you arrived home. Nobody was there.

You needed to find something to take the edge off. Something caught your eye. On the table was your big brother's phone, unlocked. He probably had left it there before going on his usual afternoon runs. After looking at it for a few seconds, an idea popped into your head. Your brother had a huge score of 88, so for sure the porn on his phone wasn't locked.

You quickly took it to the bathroom. Finally, you didn't have to use the beta filter of the porn app. You looked at the video thumbnails. Instead of seeing the usual trend of femdom and beta males theme, this time, it was filled with videos of girls giving blowjobs to huge cocks and getting fucked in various positions. You opened the video where the girl looked like a bimbo: huge tits, inflated lips and slutty makeup.

The video started with the POV of the guy standing over her. She was on her knees. His big cock was in her face. His size made you look minuscule in comparison. The girl then begged: "Please, Daddy, let me suck your huge juicy cock" to which the guy responded by cock slapping her. You flinched at the slapping sound. How could someone like that? After that, he pushed his cock on her lips, letting her go at it on his phallus.

The slurping sound was unreal. Her jaw opened wide for him, licking him, sucking him, and making him grunt in a virile tone. You imagined yourself as big as him. If only your score had been the same as your brother's, you might have had this experience.

Minutes after minutes, the girl continued her work with vigor. She finally pulled off her shirt, revealing her large, tattooed breasts. The guy sat on the bed, and she pressed her tits on his cock, giving him a tit-job. His dick was long enough to protrude from her tits to her lips. Your puny penis would be lost in her bosoms if it was you. The look of her oiled tits on his dick was too much for you. As she was sucking his tip, you felt the familiar pulse shaking your lower abdomen. Finally, your tiny cock throbbed, shooting his load over your hand. Finally, your mind was blank for the first time today.

This post-nut clarity was a blessing. You could finally reflect calmly on your day and how much of a nub you'd been. All the stupid rage you'd felt and the stupid actions you took. Thinking about it, you couldn't figure out why you'd been like that. You acted like a bull, seeing a red cape waved in its face when Mark trolled you. Never before had you felt so angry for nothing. It was now easy to judge that your emotions had gotten the better of you earlier.

Again, the post-nut clarity gave you a breakthrough moment. It was the treatment. With it, your hormone levels were making you level-headed, without it, it was harder to stay calm... "Probably for the future; it'd be better to jerk off in the morning," you thought. It might help manage your emotions. Thinking about your treatment made you remember one more thing. The blood check was tomorrow, and you hadn't taken the total dosage in the last few days like you had to!

In your panic, you placed the phone of your brother's back on the table and picked up your medication. Maybe if you took ten pills instead of the usual 2, it'd balance it all? You didn't have any other plan anyway, so you gulped them one after the other, making it to 10.

As the pills made their way to your stomach, your anxiety grew. The whole day had been a disaster. From Mark to the medications and by looking at the missed calls of Lisa on your phone, you were probably going to eat shit from her, too, eventually.

During the evening, your stress only grew even more. You weren't sure if it was because of the heartburn the excess of pills gave you or the crazy day you had. One thing was sure: you felt an impending sense of doom growing within you as if the walls were closing down on you.

Finally, an SMS buzzed your phone and broke you free of your spiraling thoughts :

H [Heidi]: Hey, I didn't see you at the gym today. Ur all right?

Z [Zach]: Yeah... I just had a rough day.

H: Oof, sorry about that; what happened?

Z: I was just stupid... got in a fight

H: What!? Why!? Are you hurt??

Z: It's complicated. A moron nagged me, and I lost it. But I'm ok. It's mostly my ego that got hurt.

H: Are you crazy?! Why did you do that?

Z: I don't know, I've just been on edge lately.

H: If you were beside me, I'd knock some sense into you 😡. If you're feeling bad, just talk to me instead of getting into fights

Z: You're probably right. Anyway, I'm beat up. Both literally and figuratively. I'm tired, so I'll go to bed. Good night.

H: Of course, I'm right! Good night, and don't get into any other troubles. :/

That little talk helped you calm down. While lying on your bed, sleep finally got a grasp of you.

------- In your dream

You opened your eyes. You weren't in your room. It looked familiar, however. It was Lisa's room. Slowly coming to your senses, you heard clapping and moaning. You turned your head to the source of the noise. At the end of the bed was Lisa, getting fucked by Jeff in doggy style. You could only stare in shock, not understanding what was happening.

"Oh, shit Jeff. I love your huge manly cock!" she screamed in pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me hard"

In response, Jeff picked up the pace. He rammed repeatedly with his whole length, making her shake in pleasure and moan loudly.

His stare pointed at you: "You're enjoying the show, sissy?" he asked.

His words stung and yet also aroused you. "I'm not a sissy!" you replied. But your voice had the tone of a high-pitched girl.

"Hahaha, you heard that? She thinks she's a man. Look at yourself for a second," he laughed at you.

Looking down at your body, you noticed something was wrong, very wrong. Instead of your flat chest with slightly puffy nipples, there were two large breasts on your chest.

"How?" You mumbled, picking one tit in your hand. You knew it had grown slightly, but that was at least a c cup now! The weight and warmth of it was so real. Your hairless porcelain-tone skin only accentuated the pink tones of your large nipples.

"Mmmh," You moaned as your finger brushed against your sensitive nipple. Goosebumps rose all over your soft skin. The feeling of your hand on your breast was otherworldly. It felt so soft and so good. As you squeezed, it sent an electroshock downstairs. It was making you so hard, as if there was a connection between the erogenous zone of your crotch to your breasts.

Your second hand reached down to your cock, but only found a two-inch nub. Despite its shockingly small size, it was very hard and sensitive. Your small dick was throbbing. It was drenched in precum.

"I wouldn't play too much with that if I were you, with how sensitive you are," Lisa said between two moans. Despite being railed, her naughty eyes were on you. She smiled in amusement, looking at the pathetic sissy you were.

"What do you mean?" You asked incredulously. Her sexy, sweaty body was being shaken by the rough fucking she was receiving. Your body heat was rising, your nipples were tingling, and so was your micro cock.

"What do I mean?" She asked. To show you, she raised a hand to you and let one of her fingers gently rub your mini-dick. The more her finger was near your cock, the more the tension within it rose. You tried calming it, but your body didn't respond to you. You weren't in control. She was.

"Aaahhhh.. Mmmhh fuck!" You moaned as a bitch while your body shook in an uncontrolled fit of pleasure. Ropes after ropes erupted out of your tiny cock. It just wouldn't stop, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds after, and your body was still shaking. Why was this orgasm so long? Your nerves were electrocuted, shaking you in ecstasy.

"See?" Lisa laughed at your patheticness, joined by Jeff, who couldn't help but laugh at such a sissy. Their laughs continued as you continued to cum on yourself. As you still were cuming, it felt warm, sticky, and wet... In your underwear.

Suddenly, you woke up. Realizing it had been a nightmare, but, indeed, your underwear was soaked in cum.

"Fuck... Am I 15 years old or something?" you mumbled angrily at yourself. You couldn't remember the last time you had a wet dream. To reassure yourself, you slid one hand down your sticky underwear to find your dick. To your relief, it was still around 5", unlike in your nightmare. You did the same for your breasts. While they weren't c cups, you noticed how puffy and sensitive they were, probably because of the ten pills you took earlier.

You began the shameful task of washing this mess. You walked a shameful walk towards the bathroom at 3 a.m. The intense light of the bathroom made you squint for a second while your eyes adjusted to the harsh light. Revealing the inside of your tighty-whity showed an impressive amount of cum on you and in those. You must have cum several times during this nightmare. When your finger contacted your dick, it sprang back to life, erected, and... As sensitive as in the dream. "It must be a side effect of the pills, and I took too much of it," you reflected.

You tried to clean yourself with a cloth. Each touch of your dick was making it throb. Every time, it got you on edge in a matter of seconds. Being careful, you cleaned yourself without cuming again. You wrapped a towel around your waist to walk back to your room since your underwear was not an option in its current state.

Once back in your bed, you closed your eyes, hoping for a rest with no surprise this time.

----------------

Finally waking up, you checked your briefs to see if you had another accident. Fortunately, besides a few precum drops, they were mostly clean. Furthermore, your tiny cock was still over-sensitive, and your puffy nipple hurt. They hurt more than ever. A numb pain filled the budding flesh underneath them. Just putting a t-shirt on had you wincing because of the friction on them.

You gritted your teeth and pushed on through your daily morning routine despite your painful breasts and feather-trigger cock.

The walk from your parked car to class had been hell. The friction of your cock in your briefs was almost making it throb. You quickly made it to your desk in class. While seated, you tried to calm down before the class started.

StorieCap
StorieCap
312 Followers
12