All Comments on 'Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 10'

by StorieCap

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
darthnader19darthnader197 months ago

🔥🔥 hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man, I feel bad for this character. But, there has to be some dark web online solution to removing the catheter, tricking the hormone levels, then re attaching it when needing to. That's how we got clean urine for drug testing.

Smallwhitedick89Smallwhitedick896 months ago

This is great! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Holy shit this is so fucking hot. I can't wait to see the effects of a double dosage

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story I’ve read on this site! You have an interesting concept and the slow changes the main character is undergoing along with his fear of his own score/assigned role make for compelling reading! Easy to find yourself feeling for the poor guy while also fearing what consequences he might face for lying and trying to buck the system. Maybe consider posting this story on A03 too? I think your hot + plot dystopian story would be well received, plus their extensive tags would have made finding this content a lot easier. Keep the updates coming!

mrdangerzonemrdangerzone4 months ago

Incredible story! I really hope this continues!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorieCap@StorieCap
To dominate or to be dominated, that is the question. Everything that has a power dynamic or is outside the norms gets me going. Sprinkle this with a dash of romance and you have me!