Becoming a Bukkake Queen

Story Info
I get 6 men to provide my first bukkake experience.
2.5k words
4.45
24.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had practiced my make up just for today three times in the week preceding just to make sure I had it right. Not only that I had spent a fortune on getting my nails done and my hair changed. My previously dyed blonde hair was now dyed jet black. My nails done this morning were long fake high quality black ones. What made these expensive were they were long and pointy. At just over an inch long they were for effect and not everyday use. To me the effect was that they would look great wrapped around a cock.

I had taken ages over my make up. Large black false eyelashes, heavy black eyeliner and dark eye shadow. Light foundation to make my face even paler. Then to top it all off I applied the jet black lipstick to my big full lips. There reflected black to me in the mirror I saw the perfect goth slut looking back at me.

Next came my outfit not that there was much to it. Black fishnet hold up stockings, always my go to slutty item. Shiny black knee high boots with a 5 inch heel to give little old me some height. Then a small black thong that was going to stay on as I wasn't going to get fucked today. It was all about my mouth and face today. Finally a push up black bra to highlight my boobs. There I stood a pale goth slut in black but a lot of that black look was soon to be covered white.

I stepped out of the bathroom, down the stairs, my heels clipping away on the floor giving away my impending arrival. I opened the door into the large living room to be greeted by the six invited guys all stood waiting for me in their underwear. Only one of them I had met before, the guy who organised tonight. I had never seen the rest before but I didn't care as I only cared about their cocks and what came out of them. The moment I stepped in the room was the first time the other five had even seen me. A chorus of wolf whistles and appreciation met my entrance.

Walking directly into the centre of the room I confidently announced I was ready and we should all get down to the fun straight away. I unclipped my bra and threw it to one side letting my breasts swing out free. As soon as I had knelt down on floor the men crowded around me most of them now naked with their cocks hanging out ready for me.

I looked up at them smiling away, my big eyes greedily eyeing the cocks. Without saying a word I grabbed one in each hand and started wanking them off. My small dainty hands wrapped around two already big hard cocks. But the most impressive thing for me was seeing those sharp, shiny jet black nails wrapped around the cocks. I wondered what the effect of them would be on a cock so I ran my fingernails of one hand up and down one of the cocks eliciting a groan from the man. This gave me such a thrill and we had only just begun.

With these first two cocks rock hard I dived my head on the first one. Wrapping my black covered lips around the head I bobbed up and down working my mouth deeper with every movement. The feeling in my mouth of a hard cock of someone I didn't even know was making me wet. Grabbing another cock in my spare hand I now had one hard cock in each hand aswell as the one in my mouth but all I could really do was concentrate on the one in my mouth.

I pulled my mouth off the first cock licking my lips as I looked around to find myself surrounded by six hard cocks bouncing and pointing at my face. Announcing that I was a lucky slut I turned to the next one and gave his cock a lick and a quick suck. I decided to introduce myself to all the cocks this way and worked my way around all six giving them a quick suck, lick and tug.

I returned to the first cock in the circle and placed one hand on the base of his cock and shoved the head into my mouth. Now I wanted some cum and wanted to make this cock the first one to shoot. I worked my hand up and down his shaft in time with my head sucking up and down the head. I could feel his cock twitch more and more as I got him closer to orgasm. He groaned louder as his cum began to rise and with one big jerk he started to shoot his load into my mouth. The sweet tasting cum hit my tongue and the back of mouth with force. I swallowed the first couple of spurts straight down savouring the taste. Pulling my mouth back a little so just the head was in my mouth I let his cum fill my mouth. He had obviously been saving up for a few days as his cum kept spurting into my mouth. Once his orgasm in my mouth subsided I pulled his cock out of my mouth and showed everyone my mouth full of the first load of cum of the night. I then stuck my cum covered tongue out and let all the cum run out of my mouth and chin. With one hand still on a hard cock I brought the other to my mouth and ran my shiny long black nails around the cum and seductively wiped the cum off my chin and rubbed it around my boobs.

With a lust filled look I looked up at the men and just asked for more cum. With this statement a hand moved my head around to the side and another hard cock was pushed into my mouth. Now they had seen how slutty I was and hungry for cum they were ready to use my mouth and cover me.

This second guy didn't hold back either, he soon grabbed hold of my hair and started face fucking me. His cock reached the back of my throat and I gagged a little but took it, the thrill of it turning me on even more. All I could do as he assaulted my mouth was to hang on to two hard cocks each hand had found. Eventually after a few minutes he pulled out of my mouth leaving a trail of drool hanging out of my mouth. He stood there in front of me furiously wanking his cock just inches from face. The sight of this was making my pussy throb I was so turned on by what was happening. With a big groan he started to cum on my face. Spurt after spurt shot out of his cock as he continued to wank it splattering cum over my face. The first few shots of hot cum landed on my forehead the rest going over my nose and cheek. I smelt the cum as it dropped over my nose and could feel it running down my forehead slowly leaving a sticky trail.

As soon as he had finished cumming over my face another cock quickly took his place in front of my face. This one belonged to the youngest of the group and he was wanking his cock furiously and within a couple of seconds he started to deposit his load all over my face. And what a load it was. Shot after shot of cum ejaculated from his cock covering me from my forehead down over one eye and finishing over my mouth. He apologised for cumming so soon but said he would soon recover and have a second load for me! My eye stung as the cum hit it and stuck to my false eyelash and dropped off my nose. But this was only the beginning I wanted more and announced to the group that I wanted more cock and cum.

I turned my head to the side and grabbed the next cock available. This was a nice meaty long black one and I sucked it in as deep as I could. My eyes stinging and watering from both the cum in them and the big cock pushing deep in my throat. I sucked as hard as I could as another cock appeared next to it. I grabbed hold of it and started to alternate sucking between the two. The contrast of a big black cock in one hand and a big white one in the other was something I was never going to forget.

I sucked one deep whilst wanking the other and then vice versa. After a few minutes the guy with the white cock withdrew his cock from my mouth and announced he was going to cum. I knelt there patiently looking up at him with my big eyes wide open begging for his load as I wanked him off hard with my carefully manicured nails. After a couple of tugs on his cock he shot his load directly on face. This by far was the biggest load of the night so far as it shot over my nose, mouth and chin. It dropped off my chin down my boobs as it continued to shoot out of his cock. Once he had finished cumming he grabbed hold off his cock and started to wipe it all over my face spreading the cum even further around.

By now I had taken four loads of cum on my face and was ready for the next one. The black guy grabbed hold my me hair in one hand and pulled my head back as he wanked he cock with his other hand. Cumload number 5 soon came from his cock as his black cock shot a massive load of cum in my waiting mouth. I held my mouth wide open for him to aim as he came, his sweet salty cum filling my mouth. With a final flourish his last spurt shot over my mouth directly onto my nose.

As soon as he pulled away I kept holding my mouth open for all the men to see the load cum in my mouth. I then started to let it all run out of my mouth down my chin and onto my boobs. As soon as it hit my boobs I began to rub it all covering my rock hard nipples and boobs.

By now I was absolutely covered in cum. My hair was matted with dried sticky cum, my eyes were stinging with it. Some of it was dripping off my forehead and off my chin on to my boobs which were covered in it aswell. It was even up my nose! It had dropped off me on to my stockings. Just looking at the cum stains contrasting on the black lace tops of my stockings was exciting. I asked one of the men to get me a mirror I wanted to see myself. The guy held the mirror in front of me and there knelt a vision of me so different I hardly recognised myself. My gothic look covered in cum still surrounded by cocks.

But still I wanted more cum and number 6 hadn't shot his load yet. He came over to me and I grabbed hold of his cock and stuffed it in my mouth. I dropped my spare hand down to my thong and pulled it to one side slid my fingers into my pussy. I was so horny I had to do something about it so I fingered my soaking wet pussy and played with my clit as I sucked on this cock.

I sucked on cock number 6 as hard as I could whilst playing with myself. The closer I sensed he was getting to orgasm the closer I was getting to my own. Suddenly a second cock poked me in the cheek. A quick look and I saw it was the youngest lad again. He was true to his word that he would have a second load for me it seem! By now I was cock and cum hungry for more and wanted to cum myself.

I took my mouth off the cock I was sucking and leaned back a little rubbing my clit as the two men leaned over me both of them wanking their cocks against my face. The first one erupted covering my eyes and forehead mixing with the previous loads on my face. My eyes stung as more cum spattered over them, sticking to my ridiculous oversized false eyelashes and making my make up run and smear.

I felt my orgasm build and rise, my body start to shake as I rubbed my clit harder. My other hand reached out to the younger mans cock and I stuffed it in my mouth sucking it as hard I as could. I moaned around the cock in my mouth as I started to orgasm, my body shaking at the pleasure ripping through me. The young guys cock slipped out of my mouth as I orgasmed but he continued to wank it and the sight of my playing with myself and cumming made him shoot his second load over my face and mouth.

Once I had come down from my orgasm I seductively licked my fingers clean tasting my own pussy juices mixed with the cum around my lips. I looked around the guys with cum in my hair, all over my forehead, cheeks and mouth, also dripping off my chin and nose and stuck over my eyelashes and ask begged them for at least one more load. The black guy step forward, slapping his cock around my cheeks to start with and then wanked furiously hard in front of me. With a loud groan he shot his second load at my face, spurt after spurt of cum splattering against my face.

Finally he stopped ejaculating and stepped back leaving me knelt there covered in eight loads of cum. I was a sticky mess but I had loved every minute of it and was loving the sensations of the cum all over my face despite the amount stuck over my eyes making them sting. I reached up and with one of my nails carefully wipe cum away from my eyelids so I could see properly. With a cheeky smile I opened my mouth wide and dripped some of the cum off my nail into my mouth and then seductively suck the finger clean enjoying the taste of the cum.

Now I could finally see properly I stood up and thanked the guys for my first ever bukkake session to which they thanked me and gave me a round of applause! With this I grabbed my bra off the floor and headed to the bathroom for a much needed shower and some private time alone and another orgasm over what I had just done and experienced.