Becoming a Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to sound sexual, but the day had been too intense to think of anything else. My cock was already hard. I was trying not to jerk off while talking to her.

"I just need a bit more time, Vincente. Don't rush things, alright. You know why we are not together."

"Sorry."

"Alright, talk to you later."

"Fine. Bye." It was hard not to let frustration take over.

I threw the phone on the bed, and sat up. I understood that she needed to study. My room had papers all over, and my computer desk was filled with books. I needed to study too. But I also knew we could find time for each other.

I moved over to the computer and stared at the screen. I knew what was in my mind, but didn't want to admit.

I slowly convinced myself:

One, nobody would know.

Two, there was nothing wrong with just looking.

And three, I was secure with my sexuality.

I decided to look at gay porn.

I made sure the door was locked and then turned down the volume all the way down.

It was like a whole new world opening itself to me. The first video was of a huge hunk getting face fucked on his knees. The guy reminded me of one of my friends. So I tried to picture my friend, who was also straight, enjoying my thick cock in his mouth. It was dangerous to admit how much I liked that.

In the recommendation section there was a large dick going inside a skinny guy, and I watched that video too.

I wanted to hear them, so I spent a few minutes desperately looking for my earbuds. And that was the beginning of a journey.

After I was satisfied and exhausted, I began to worry. It wasn't normal, was it? But I knew deep down I wanted Mari back more than anything. I shouldn't question myself.

Mari called me again later that night. And we had a great time. I loved her sweet voice. I was so tranquil. Now I knew what to do to relax and be patient. Watching gay porn wasn't the same as watching normal porn. I was letting out much more than a load of cum. It was so satisfying.

Mari and I met every day after classes. She called me on the phone moreA week later, I kissed her again after months. It felt so good, and I knew she felt it too.

During those days, Marcos and I kept in touch, but never did anything else. I never said anything, and neither did he.

He was on vacation already, but he would show up on college from time to time to solve some paperwork problem.

By the end of November, Mari had moved out from her old place and found a new roommate. The new place was a big apartment, close to college, and yet cheap because the guy had rich parents and just wanted some company.

That's right. Her new roommate was a guy.

We were hanging out on the Coffee Stop, a café meant for the college students and staff, when she told me this.

At first, I tried to look cool but had to avoid eye contact, so I eyed a group of friends on the other side of the room. There was a guy standing up who had a nice ass. I also avoided that...

I could only fix my eyes on the glass walls, past the busy-looking woman typing on her laptop and sipping on a cup of coffee.

Mari was going to move in with a guy? A guy? She rejected my idea of sharing a place because it would mean moving too fast, but she would move in with another fucking guy?

"God, you should see someone about that vein on your forehead," Mari said. "It's about to pop out."

I stared at her.

"He's gay, alright?" Mari told me, smiling. "I knew you would be jealous."

"How do you know he's gay?" I asked.

"Cause I talked to him?! And he told me, and he can't fake it." She rolled her eyes at me. "It's his first year, but he's too shy and haven't managed to make good friends around here. I met him during these last months. He's a good friend."

"All right, I believe you." I moved closer to her on the couch, hugged her and placed a kiss on her lips. "Sorry."

Mari rested her head on my chest. "It sucks that I have to keep living here..."

"At least, you'll be in good company," someone said, a guy. He had come from the counter and sat down after Mari told him he could. I stared at him with obvious relief. This dude was gay.

"This is Lucio, my friend... Lucio, my boyfriend."

We shook hands, and I couldn't stop smiling. Mari knew the reason for my good humor and also smiled while shaking her head.

I had seen enough gay porn to know that Lucio was a twink. His face was sweet, somehow, with big eyes and eyelashes, his skin seemed delicate, and his mannerisms were flowery.

He was shy at first, but I managed to make him comfortable enough to open up. The more we talked, the more I realized Lucio was into me. If only I wanted to, I could easily make this guy kneel. I couldn't avoid the gigantic erection. I had been watching too much gay porn...

After some more talking, Lucio rose to grab his order, and gave me a good view of his bubble butt. His ass looked better than Mari's.

I hugged Mari tighter. The way she accepted my embrace helped me to change my mindset, and I lost my erection.

Lucio came back to the table when I was already leaving. I was still impressed by his big butt and couldn't stop myself from admiring it.

A few minutes later, I was on the bus. I sat on the back as usual, the front had more people most of the time and I wanted a nap.

I put my bag next to me, closed my eyes and leaned back. I must have napped for a few minutes, because on the next stop I was woken up by a voice. Marco's.

He was gesturing to the seat next to me, so I removed my bag. He was sorry for waking me up, but I wasn't. I rubbed my eyes and stared out the window.

"How you been doing, dude?" Marcos asked.

"Great. Things are going great with me and Mari." I don't know why I felt the necessity of saying that. I cleared my throat. "How's your vacation?"

"Well, it's not very good. But I don't think you wanna hear about that. And graduation?"

"In just a few more days."

"Congratulations, dude." Marcos let the silence linger for a while. "I guess I won't be seeing you much after."

"Yeah... And what's up with that? I don't wanna hear about what? You can talk about anything with me, man."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"What the hell? Come on, speak."

"Alright. Okay," Marcos said, and looked around. There were some people on the bus, but no one close enough to hear his hushed voice. Just those motions were enough to remind me of the secrecy, the thrill, of our day together. My cock stirred. "You know, things have not been great between me and Bernardo... ever since that day. No, no, I'm not blaming you."

"Okay... What are you saying?"

"Bernardo. It's rough for him. He was raised by a religious family... He is kind of old school when it comes to those things. You know, he's gay, but he wants a family one day, and to marry, to adopt, he wants to feel normal. And part of me wants those things too, man. Don't get me wrong. I was happy to fulfill my fantasy for just once, just one day, and you did incredible, Vincente. Then I wanted to make him happy. But he's the one who can't move on. He doesn't enjoy our sex anymore.

"It's obvious he enjoyed our thing, you, him and me. But he doesn't want to admit he's that kind of guy. I told you. He doesn't want to be seen as slutty. It doesn't go with his self-image. I'm trying to look for other guys who would be willing to do what you did. But I want someone good."

My throat was dry when he was finished. I swallowed, and nodded.

"That's tough, man."

"I know."

"You've been looking for some guys? Haven't found any?"

Marcos shook his head. I could see hope in his eyes.

"Are you sure about this, man? Are you sure you know what he wants?" I knew how persuasive Marcos could be.

"Of course. It's obvious. It's not that I can't satisfy him, it's that I don't want to, and neither does he."

When he said that, I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to offer myself again. I couldn't. I had a girlfriend.

When I looked at Marcos to say that, I noticed his eyes looking straight down at my crotch, where I was touching my bulge and giving myself a massage in front of him. I didn't even notice I was doing it.

Marcos pretended he didn't see anything.

He looked straight ahead, but his hand touched my leg, caressing me slowly. Then it moved to my bulge. He used two fingers to rub where the head of cock was showing through the pants. I held on his arm as if to stop him, but I let him do it. I looked around and the people there had no idea I was getting my cock worked on. Then he pinched my cock. "Fuck," I said in a hushed tone.

"Anyway," Marcos said calmly. "I guess I just have to keep looking."

"Uh huh." I rubbed my eyes closed for a second, while he kept feeling my dick. There were people there, and they had no idea. It was so fucking crazy. I opened up my legs, giving him some room.

Marcos relaxed his grip a little, until he was only caressing my bulge. It somehow was even hotter, like my cock was something he really cared about and loved.

"It's gonna be hard to find someone like you," Marcos said.

"You really think Bernardo would want me?"

"Jesus, man. The way you left him that day. It was hard for me to see how much you shook him..."

Marcos knew how to brush my ego.

"But my girlfriend... Would he be okay with that?"

"Would you?"

I looked at my erection, Marcos hand was possessively on top of it. I could feel myself spilling some cum on my underwear already.

"I mean, I just got back with her. It's not that serious." That betrayal felt like a pang. He didn't comment on it. "I could help you out, man."

"Let's go right now."

"Right now?"

"Why not?" Marcos asked. "I would feel awful if I let you go home like this."

He squeezed me hard, making me grunt. Marcos slipped his finger inside my pants and wiggled inside over my pubes and sweaty cock. Then smelled it, pleasure showing in his face. Then he took the finger in his mouth and sucked. I looked around, but nobody saw it. Marcos put his finger inside my pants again, and brushed my cock gently. I was utterly convinced.

"All right," I said.

And an hour later, I found myself sitting on Marcos' couch, with Bernardo on my lap. He was wearing sweatpants that allowed me to feel the softness of his butt against my leg. It had been Marcos's idea.

Bernardo was clearly happy in another way. His cock was hard and showing.

I put a hand around his thigh, caressing him, and he had to fight to keep his attention on Marcos. I didn't think Bernardo would need much convincing.

Mari had called me on the way here. It had been the best decision to ignore her call, and I put the phone on plane mode.

Bernardo let me pull him closer until he was leaning his shoulder against mine. His arm went around my neck, and after a while he started to caress my hair.

After all those porn videos, all those fantasies in my head, touching Bernardo in that intimate and delicate manner felt just as hot.

"What do you think, baby?" Marcos asked him. Isn't it a good idea?"

Bernardo had to suck in breath to answer. His voice sounded too neutral to be real.

"I don't know..." he said. "It was fun the last time. But it's ... I mean, I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not rejecting you... I just have been busy, the year is almost over, there are many tests to grade, you know that..."

"Then why are you so hard right now, Bernardo?" Marcos rose and came towards us. He grabbed Bernardo's cock through the pants and made him gasp. Bernardo blushed hard, as Marcos took out the little cock from below the sweatpants and showed it to me.

"Baby, I'm okay with it." Marcos caressed his boyfriend's hair. "It was me who planned things the first time, remember? I'm okay with this. It's up to you now."

"Let me talk to him," I said to Marcos. "Alone."

"Alright..." Marcos was amused. "I'm going to the kitchen, then."

When he left, I grabbed Bernardo's cock. My hand was more than enough to wrap the whole length. He was leaking a bit of cum, so I cleaned with my thumb. Bernardo was by no means a feminine guy, but the sounds he was making were.

I looked into his eyes.

"Marcos told me you want a family someday. I want one too, you know," I said, squeezing his little cock. "I have a girlfriend. I like her so much. But I'm here for you." He nodded. I think that he would agree with anything I said at that moment. "That's good, isn't it? You can be a serious guy to everybody else, while cucking your boyfriend and being a slut."

" I don't want him to think he is not enough for me. I know we're still just dating technically. But..."

"But that's what he wants... You don't have to feel guilty. Did you guys have after I left that day?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Was it good?" I asked. He nodded, rubbing his nose against my ear.

"There you go. I'm just helping you guys." I pulled him harder against me and I squeezed his butt. " You'll cum from getting fucked in the ass. I'll let Marcos suck my jizz out of you. What do you say?"

"Okay," he said.

I told him to take off his pants and show me his ass. He stood up in front of me and opened up his buttcheeks. I pressed my finger in his little hole and made him moan. He was already turning into the little slut he was.

Now admit out loud that you want me more than Marcos.."

"Damn... I want you," he said aloud. "I don't want Marcos, I want you."

Could Marcos hear from the kitchen? If he did, he ought to be enjoying it.

"Now all you need to admit is that you're a slut. I promise I won't spread any rumour."

For that, he needed a little more work. I opened up his butt more violently and licked his asshole. I slapped him. I told him to say it.

"I'm a slut!" he said. "Fuck! Please, I wanna be your slut," His voice ended in a whine.

When Marcos came back, he found us kissing warmly. I wish I could say that his kiss was not as good as Mari's. They were better. He pulled me harder and harder into his mouth, his tongue doing nasty things.

Marcos was sitting on the other couch, jerking off, pinching his own nipple.

I pulled Bernardo on top of me, his legs around my body, just so Marcos could see my finger going inside his butthole. And I loved Marcos' anguished eyes at that moment.

I had a great idea.

"Let's go to your bedroom," I told Bernardo. "Where you sleep with that pathetic cuck."

The three of us went together, Bernardo holding my hand. Marcos had his cock out, and it was bouncing sideways and pointing straight up. When we got to the door, I stopped Marcos with a hand on his chest and told him he was not coming in.

Marcos looked pleadingly at me.

Bernardo did not object.

"He is going to get fucked by a real man now, cuck.."

Marcos closed his eyes, as if the words had been exactly what he needed. He already looked like he was close to cumming. Then, he nodded. He looked at Bernardo.

"It's okay, baby. Have fun without me." He smiled at Bernardo. Then I closed the door. We knew he was still there by the shadow of his feet. "Try to make a lot of noise."

Bernardo turned on the light, and I walked straight to the window to close the curtains. Bernardo stood there, waiting for me. First, I noticed the framed picture of the couple by the nightstand. I walked by Bernardo and towards the picture, and looked closely at it. They were both handsome, smiling, happy. I put the picture down, facing the bed. I wanted Bernardo to look at it.

Then, I was standing in front of Bernardo, taking off the remaining of his clothes. I grabbed his ass, pulled him for a kiss that lasted all the way to the bed.

I wanted to fuck him doggy style, so I told him to go on all fours. I couldn't resist the urge to slap his ass, before sticking my tongue inside the hole. I kissed him the same way I would kiss my girlfriend's mouth. But I grew rougher, biting and pushing my tongue deeper, until Bernardo was whining and asking for more.

Eating a guy out was proving to be better than I thought. Bernardo pushed himself against me. I left marks of teeth on his butt, a treat for Marcos later. I sniffed Bernardo's nuts, put both in my mouth at once, and sucked for a while. I didn't even think. I just wanted to do it. Bernardo trembled, than he shouted and cried out, shooting his load all over the bed, leaving wet stains of cum.

"Look at the picture, Bernardo. Think about how much you love him. And make more noise so he can hear you." I knelt behind him and started rubbing my cock on his entrance, sliding on his crack. I slapped my dick on his ass so he could feel the weight of what was to come. "Are you ready for this, slut?"

"Yeah," he said. "Fuck that ass."

"Louder," I said.

"Please! Fuck my slutty ass!"

I knew Marcos was beating his meat, and I was sure this last performance by his baby would get him there.

"I'm about to fuck your slut boyfriend, Marcos! He is so slutty, man. Aren't you a dirty slut?" Everything I told him to say, he did.

"Say it again, slut, just for me now. Forget about Marcos." I slapped him on the ass.

"I'm so dirty," he said. Marcos couldn't hear that. "I'm a dirty slut. Please, fuck me, man. Fuck that ass."

Talking like that, he made my cock drool

"What about my girlfriend? Are you ready to cuck her too?" I had to ask that. Mari was in the back of my mind, but bringing her up spiced me up. I had never wanted to cheat on her like I did now.

"Yeah. I am. I don't care about her."

"There you go, slut. That's who you are."

I rubbed the head of my cock on his hole, slapped it, shaking his whole ass. Using my cock to slap made him push his ass up, and I could sense his desperation.

It was tight, it resisted me, but I pushed on.

My cock slid in inch by inch.

I was fucking a guy in the ass.

Bernardo cried out but never told me to stop, and then I was balls deep inside, my nuts rubbing his butt.

"I'm balls deep in this slut, cuck!"

"Oh, shit, baby, are you okay?" Marcos shouted.

Bernardo ignored him. He was breathing heavily, letting his ass grow used to my shaft. I felt no pity. I slid out my cock, and it felt amazing, so much that I was planning to go slowly, but instead I began to pound him.

"Oh my god," Bernardo cried out. "Oh fuck, man. Oh shit, it's so big." His speech was in tune with the rhythm of the pounding.

"It's alright, baby," Marcos shouted. "Everything will be okay. I'm right here."

Marcos' words made me double my efforts to destroy his boyfriend's hole, and Bernardo screamed like a little girl. I was ready to burst. I had never felt that way with Mari. She was nothing compared to this.

The only reason I slowed down was that I wanted to last a little longer. I removed my cock altogether, watched it flap around while Bernardo's butthole closed slowly. That hole was pitifully tired already.

"You're so much better than my girlfriend, slut" I told him, amazed at how easy it was to say it.

"Please," he begged. "More."

"You want more?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, looking back at me. Little Bernardo was all red in the face, lips swollen from biting while getting fucked. "Give me your big straight cock, please, sir."

Oh damn.

I pounded him really hard, laying on top of him, pressing him down and beating on him with my thigh. I was a pounding for him to never forget, cause I sure wouldn't.

I opened up my legs around him and fucked him fast, because this time I knew I had to bust a nut. And Bernardo's ass received all my cream. I shot four times inside of him, kissing his neck. The slut boy kept moaning like a bitch.

"Keep it inside," I told him with another loud slap on the ass. "Keep it inside or else I'll never fuck you again, you little bitch. And you know you need it."

Bernardo nodded.

I opened the door, and let Marcos come inside. Bernardo held up his end of the bargain. Marcos gasped as he saw Bernardo's upturned ass and the ravaged hole. It was so stretched you could fit three fingers with no problem, and that's because it had already closed a little. But there was cum coming out in a stream, going down his perineum.