Becoming a Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm cumming again, baby," Marcos said. Marcos wasn't even touching himself, busy with holding his boyfriend's ass to lick my cum, but his cock was twitching and shooting his cream on the bed. I had to watch closely. I watched Marcos tongue go up Bernardo's ass to his hole, cleaning him up neatly. He showed his tongue to me, then swallowed.

"Delicious," he said.

Half an hour later, I was on the balcony of their apartment, staring blankly at the night sky. I was listening to Mari's worried messages. Mari was telling me to call her back, to tell her that I was okay. I used to call her too, saying similar things, but she only called me jealous.

I shut my eyes tight, wondering if the annoying headache was a symptom of being a shitty boyfriend.

I came back to the bedroom.

The light was still on, and Marcos and Bernardo were laying down side by side and naked. Both turned to me, Bernardo looking a little nervous, but Marcos gave me a friendly smile.

"Is everything okay?" Marcos asked.

"Yeah, I'll just make something up tomorrow. She is all about trust."

"Then, come here." He tapped the bed between him and Bernardo. I still could not believe I had agreed to this. And so easily too. But Marcos had told me it was late at night, I should stay and sleep with them. I was tired and eager to be persuaded.

I felt awkward as I moved on the bed, the couple making space in between them so I could fit.

I laid on my back and put my head on the pillow. Marcos took my arm so he could lay his head on top, and pulled my face to look at him. I was wearing only my underwear, so it was easy for Bernardo to take out my cock and start stroking me, his grip was firm and felt good.

Marcos placed many soft kisses on my arm, while his face came closer to mine.

"Are you really okay?" Marcos asked, his breath all over me.

"Hmm." I couldn't answer because Bernardo was now sucking the head of my cock like a lollipop.

"God, he loves your cock so much."

Marcos rubbed our noses together, and I couldn't do anything to stop him while getting distracted by his boyfriend.

"Stop holding it in, come on."

"I'm not holding in anything."

Bernardo gulped down my cock, half my length brushing his throat. I opened my mouth wide and let out a moan. Marcos grabbed my face and pulled for a kiss. His tongue entered me and I couldn't do anything but kiss him back. We kissed until I couldn't breathe anymore. When we stopped, he was smiling.

"You don't have to feel bad, you know, because you enjoy us more than your girlfriend."

"I know how this all seems. But that's not true, I like Mari. I-I love her. I'm straight, man. I have always been." I said, and licked my lips. Bernardo was giving himself some slaps with my cock, while massaging my balls. "M-Mari is my girlfriend."

"Her pussy must be very boring," he said.

I shook my head.

"I just got her back." I just needed some time. I was sure of it. I wasn't gay. "This was just for fun." Marcos was having fun.

"Her pussy is not good enough, so you came here... Admit it."

Bernardo put my nuts in his mouth and sucked on them like his life depended on it. Marcos smiled at me, and I knew I had let go for a moment.

"Of course she is... you pathetic cuck."

Marcos rubbed our noses together again... And I let him. Then, I realized he was touching himself.

"All you're doing," Marcos said, "is making me ready for another go." My cock lurched, and throbbed, inside Bernardo's warm mouth.

Both men were working together to make me lose restraint. I couldn't think straight.

I was angrier by the minute, what the fuck was wrong with me? All my life I had been repulsed by other men. Now they were all I could think about.

"Your cock belongs to us now."

"What?" I chuckled, but it sounded a bit desperate. "That's ridiculous."

Marcos grabbed my cock. Bernardo sucked on the tip, and I moaned because of the sweet pressure. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe deeply. Marcos took advantage of this moment of weakness to wrap his hand around my face and pull me for another kiss. I gave it to him, a slow kiss, a wet kiss, a hungry kiss. We were both moaning. Sweet Jesus, that was good. It was Marcos, a guy, a man... And I wanted to kiss him more. He looked at me.

"You belong to us now, and all your little bitch can have is what we leave out for her," he said.

It wasn't true. It couldn't be true.

I smiled at him, to show him I thought he was being ridiculous. Then I shook my head.

"You have to admit it, like you did when you were fucking my baby," he said. I remembered what I said and winced, but then I had my cock deep inside a very tight hole and couldn't be blamed.

"I won't," I said. Bernardo was bobbing on my cock. "Damn." He was such a perfect cocksucker. How could Mari compete with that?

"Why are you not with her now?" he asked. I couldn't say. "That's what I thought." Why was his breath so damn appealing to me? It filled my nostrils and pulled me. "Do you want a kiss?"

I shook my head. I stared at him solemnly. Bernardo was oblivious to us, and all he could think about was my cock. It was flattering.

"Do you want a kiss, fag?"

My whole body tensed up with that word. Even Bernardo looked up at us. How dared he call me that? He knew I had a girlfriend. He caressed my cheek until I relaxed, and then Bernardo returned to my cock.

"If you admit it, it will make things better," he whispered. "Say you're a fag now."

His words, instead of causing anger or disgust, made my balls tighten and my cock pulse harder, as if I was about to explode. No way I was going to admit it. There was nothing to admit.

"Say it," Marcos said against my ear.

"I'm a fag."

I had to control myself not to cum. Marcos looked incredibly happy.

"Your poor girlfriend," he said. I closed my eyes in shame.

"But I like her," I said. I would think about this later. Yes, later everything would come back to normal. "You believe me, right?"

Marcos ignored me.

"Say it again."

"I'm a fag." The effect the word had on me was crazy. Instead of angry, I became more and more turned on.

"And you love fucking my boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah."

"You like a hairy hole, don't you?"

"Fuck. Yeah." I was saying it louder, and Bernardo was also affected by it, because he sucked me even harder than before. He was gagging now, pushing himself to the limit. "I loved fucking his tight hole."

"Say I'm pathetic again."

"I don't need to. Your boyfriend is sucking me right now, not you, that's enough."

Marcos laughed very close to my face.

"You're gonna make me cum again," he admitted.

"Cum on your fag," I said.

Marcos did it. I couldn't believe it. I thought he was just exaggerating, but he spilled some on his bed, the rest on my crotch next to his boyfriend, who cleaned me up..

I was ready to cum too, but I also wanted to enjoy this more, so I used all my willpower to hold on. I was on the edge.

"What would Mari say?" Marcos said.

"I don't care," I said. "That whiny bitch can go fuck herself."

"Shit," Marcos came closer again, and now his smile was gone. "That's how I like it."

"She's so soft... so boring. I like your slut boyfriend." Bernardo was listening too. I could feel how he would stop throating me so he could listen, but he never managed to stop for long. "I helped him find himself."

"Is that right, baby?" Marcos said, his voice gentle.

Because his mouth was full, Bernardo could only nod and grunt.

"Thank you, big bull," Marcos said to me. "Thank you for pleasuring my baby for me."

"I didn't do it for you. He's just a slut. I treat him as the bitch he is."

I didn't think I could hold my orgasm for much longer, but I still managed to have Bernardo ride my cock like a cowboy, while Marcos kissed me, and all the noise we made was the sound of fucking. Marcos told me to open my mouth wide, and I did. He spit in my mouth, once and twice, my face was all wet with sweat and his saliva. I was going crazy by the time I reached my orgasm.

When my blood cooled down, I thought I would feel too horrible to be able to sleep, but while Bernardo hugged me from behind, and Marcos let me hug him; while I rubbed my nose against Marcos head and kissed him softly; while the smell of men mingled with sweat invaded my nostrils, I quickly slipped away.

I was right about Mari. . I told her I was too tired when I got home and slept until the next day, so my phone died. She was too eager to prove she wasn't jealous. She believed my lies.

After she started to sleep at her new place, , I began to sleep over. Deep down, I knew our relationship was not going to survive for long. I ended up cheating on her with her roommate too.

Lucio had told me he was still a virgin, because he couldn't find enough courage to be with a guy next to his homophobic family. He felt guilty at first, but he admitted he wanted me. He learned to suck cock, and he quickly got addicted to it. I thought him to call his butthole a pussy, and he loved begging me to fuck his pussy. He told me he liked Mari and enjoyed having her as a friend, he didn't want to lose her, but didn't think twice about cheating on her, just like me.

I was very honest with Lucio, though. I was okay with cheating on Mari, but I didn't want anything serious. Because I already had Marcos and Bernardo to take care.