Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He let go of his ego and surrendered fully. Beth was right. He's much happier than he was. Sherry didn't lose love or respect for him because of his submission. They still plan to get married, and I'd say his relationship to her is as strong as ever, except now they both have a relationship with me."

"He doesn't suck cock though, does he?"

Mother Mistress looked at the two men Marnie was still flirting with. "No, he doesn't. On the other hand, he's not as submissive as you are. For what it's worth, Sherry didn't lick pussy until she entered into submission to me. Neither did Marnie. We make sacrifices for the things we want or need. You need to surrender your ego, son."

"You won't care if I become a cock sucking cuckold?"

"Richard. I'd love you if you were a gay tweaker. My love is unconditional. As long as you're an honest, decent human being who doesn't beat on women, I don't really care what you are. It won't kill you. It didn't kill Marnie when she sucked yours."

I supposed not. My overlord Mistress smiled at me and patted my cheek.

******

When it was time to leave, Marnie gave the two men our room number and told them we'd be waiting for them. We got in the limousine and the ride back to the hotel was pretty quiet. Beth and her 'date', Lisbet, were kissing, necking really. No one seemed to care much. Joshua was watching with a certain amusement, Miranda leaning against him, a smile gracing her face too. To think she'd eaten my cum this morning. A new life; that's what I'd set myself up for.

We arrived back at The Thief, and Alexandra, Marnie and I got out, saying goodbye to my Mother and new father-in-law. Shortly after we got there, two other cars pulled up, Sven and Peter getting out of one, Carl getting out of the other. Alexandra called Carl and waived. We waited for Sven and Peter to join us at the door and Marnie took both of their hands leading them towards the elevator. I followed after. They didn't glance at me.

We reached our room and I had to open the door. Marnie drew them into the room and as soon as I locked the door, she was in Sven's arms, kissing him, loosening his tie, unbuttoning his shirt. She got his shirt off, then moved to Peter, doing the same thing. Both of their cocks were hard, pushing against their pants. They knew what was coming. So was mine. I knew what was coming too.

When Marnie finished Peter's shirt, she started unbuckling his pants, drawing them down. He was wearing boxers and his cock popped out. She kissed the head and giggled.

"Give me a minute, honey. Don't lose that thing. I've got to unleash Sven's cock too."

While Marnie turned back to Sven to work on his pants, Peter glanced at me.

"What exactly is your deal?" Peter asked. He sat on the edge of the bed to remove his shoes and socks, his cock kind of waving around. Marnie had unearthed Sven's uncut pecker and was sucking it, maintaining his interest.

I glanced down so I didn't have to look. "We've recently had a change in our relationship. Marnie is my Mistress in addition to being my wife. I've agreed to let her control our marriage."

"And that includes letting her be with other men?"

"If that's what she wants. I get things out of it too."

"What's that?"

"Fuck her every day whether she wants to or not. Fuck a different woman every month. We're both submissive to Björn's wife."

"Lynn? Your mother?"

"There were reasons. Good ones."

Marnie stopped sucking Sven's cock. "If we hadn't, this wouldn't be happening tonight, fellas. Which one of you guys would like to help me out of my clothes?"

They both helped Marnie out of her clothes. Mother Mistress let Marnie wear a bra, because her boobs needed the support, but her pussy was bare, and shaven. She'd done it this morning after ass fucking me. It didn't take them long to have her naked.

"Gentleman, I'm hoping you'd do me a few favors," Marnie asked, lightly stroking each of their cocks with her hands.

"What favors are those?" Peter asked, totally naked now. Sven still had his pants around his ankles. They both had meatier cocks than mine, though only Sven's was longer.

"First, I'm a bit submissive myself. Although putting us together in this room is my idea, I want one of you fuckers to take charge tonight. I don't want to decide what I do or when I do it. I want you to tell me what to do. Second, I want to fuck a lot tonight. I want to suck cocks, get fucked in the ass, get spit roasted and air tight. I want each of you to fuck me three or four times. Since there are two of you and I might need a little help getting you ready for another fucking, I want you to allow Richard to suck your cocks to help me out."

"We're not homosexual," Peter said. "That's why we're up here to fuck you."

"Neither is Richard. He's never sucked a cock in his life, but I want him to prove to me how much he's willing to do for me. You don't have to suck his cock or fuck him. You can fuck me all you want. Since you're not homosexual, you can imagine how much it would mean if he sucked a cock for me. It won't just be Richard. I'll be sucking my share of your cocks, but I'd like him to clean off your cocks after you've cum inside me and get you hard enough to fuck me again. Not to orgasm, mind you. I'm not asking him to swallow any of your cum except what he licks off me."

"You want to do this?" Sven asked me. I guess I wasn't just a pretty face.

"I don't want to do it," I replied. "It's about the most revolting thing I can think of except for possibly eating vomit or shit. But I know Mistress would like me to do it and I'll do as she asks. It would please me greatly if you'd both refuse."

"That's pretty fucked up, you know," Peter said.

"I'm told this whole thing about submission, me letting you fuck my wife, gets easier if I let go of my ego and surrender to my Mistress's will. It's fucking hard, but that's what I intend to do. If you decide not to do it, it's no skin off my nose and perhaps she'll give me brownie points for agreeing in the first place. In fact, if you grabbed your clothes and walked out of here without fucking her, I'd be relieved as hell."

"I'd be a little disappointed, gentleman," Mistress said. "My pussy has been wet since you said yes."

"I hate to disappoint a woman who asks so politely," Peter said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Why don't you start by getting on your hands and knees and sucking my cock. As soon as Sven is naked, he can start fucking you."

I guess my fate was set. Marnie dropped to her knees to start sucking Peter's uncircumcised cock. Marnie easily took it all down. I wasn't surprised after seeing her choke on Joshua's prick. Sven removed the rest of his clothes and positioned himself behind my wife, sliding in without difficulty, proving how wet she was.

Mistress stopped fucking for a moment. "Honey, I want you to get a little closer so you can see both of these men spit roast your wife."

Since she was down toward the foot of the bed, I sat near the head and watched the two men stick her fore and aft and tried to keep my hand off my dick, because it would be embarrassing as hell to cum while they fucked her. And fuck her they did. Marnie climaxed three times before first Peter, then Sven, unloaded their balls.

"Honey, why don't you start with Sven first, while I get Peter cranked up for a second fucking. Since I expect to have my cunt filled again, cleaning me off isn't a huge priority. Gentlemen, why don't you all pick a hole and I'll let Richard have the remaining one. I'm sure he'd like to blow off a little steam too."

I looked at Sven, his cock just slithering out from Marnie's pussy. It was thick from their mutual cum. I nearly gagged looking at it.

"May I?" I asked, my voice a rough whisper, barely able to get the words out.

Sven nodded and I knelt in front of him and held his cock near the base, loosely, because I really didn't want to be touching it, leaned forward with my mouth open and took it inside. I was struck with the pungency, the scent of both a man and a woman, the thick texture of cream coating it. I got an inch or two of it in my mouth and gagged, and not because of my gag reflex.

"Sorry," I said. "Not used to this yet."

I swallowed down my bile and tried again. It was no longer hard, having lost its stiffness, just a tube of meat, soft and fleshy, and heavy, heavier than mine. I got the same two inches down, then tried to get a bit more. I closed my eyes, trying not to see his thick, curly pubic hair, or his hairy balls, or his hairy stomach, trying to imagine sucking on anything other than what I was sucking on. Maybe a bratwurst, with a salty, going bad, sour cream or something on it. Just a brat, one I couldn't chew.

I got four or five inches down, not knowing for sure because I wasn't looking, my eyes closed, just bobbing up and down with a light suction on it. Limp, I was getting most of it in my mouth, I could feel the pubic hair on my lips. Finally, Sven started to grow again, stiffening and even going the same distance down his stalk, I didn't feel the hair anymore. I'd also managed to clean off the sexual essences which had coated his cock. When he seemed hard enough to fuck again, I pulled off.

Finally opening my eyes, I looked at his hard, one-eyed, prick and had to rush to the bathroom and throw up, regurgitating the wedding reception food and the alcohol into the toilet. I brushed my teeth and gargled before I went back. No one commented on my sudden exit, too busy with Marnie. Peter was lying on the bed, with Marnie mounted on his me sized prick; Sven was working on getting his new erection in Marnie's ass.

It took a little prodding, because we didn't have any lube, so all he had was a little spit for her anus and my saliva on his cock, and he was thick. Marnie was groaning while he inched his way into her back door, with another cock filling the space next door.

"I'm so fucking full," Marnie said. "Honey, you can't believe what this feels like. I'm going to cum. Oooohhhh, fuuuuccccckkkk!"

Sven reached rock bottom and Marnie shivered through a monster orgasm. Another one came rapidly soon after.

"Richard, you need to get in here and feed me your cock," Mistress said after recovering from the second one. "Take off your clothes, all except for those cute little panties you're wearing. Make me airtight, honey."

"Yes, Mistress."

She wanted to humiliate me more. I would have gladly taken off the damn things and thrown them away, but no, Marnie wanted these big, strong men to see him in the transparent ladies briefs she'd made me wear before putting on my wedding clothes.

On the other hand, I'd been hard off and on since she started flirting with Sven and Peter, mostly on, and needed some relief, so didn't delay overlong in taking off my shirt and pants. My precum had started leaking out when we walked into the hotel making the panties even more transparent so the head of my cock looked like it had sprung out of them. Marnie licked the head through the cloth.

"Oh, baby, give it to me," Marnie grinned, seeing my hard dick. "Feed it to me."

I pulled the panties below my ball sack and did as she requested. She sucked the whole thing down. Fuck that felt good. Given my level of excitement, how long I'd been excited, I was desperate to unload, yet would feel like a wimp if I didn't take at least five minutes to cum. Each time the two men rocked into Marnie, her lips would go all the way down my shaft and tickle my McNuggets.

Straining to hold back, at least until Marnie climaxed again, was so damn difficult. The scene in front of me was so fucking lewd, my wife plugged in all three holes like some porn star, moaning as she was fucked in every orifice. The second she started to cum, I lost it, jets of cum shooting into her mouth, ribbons of the stuff, Mistress hastily gulping down my offering to keep from drowning in the thick gruel. Maybe I lasted two minutes, three if I was being generous.

Mistress waited until my throbbing stopped, then spit my cock out. It was still hard.

"Was my little cuck boy so excited to see his wife fucked by these handsome gentlemen, he forgot to ask for permission to cum?"

Damn! "Yes, Mistress."

"You'll need to be punished. We'll take care of that as soon as these men are finished fucking me." She emphasized men.

"Yes, Mistress."

I saw the two men look at each other. Damn!

Of course, they both managed to last about ten minutes longer than I did, making me feel like a premature ejaculating, pimply-faced teenager. My only excuse; they'd cum once already and were both about ten more years further removed from their teens than I was. Sven was first, bellowing like a bull moose, arching his back and freezing balls deep in Marnie's backside. Marnie was cumming with him, the fifth time she'd cum during their fucking.

"That's it, Sven. Fill my slutty ass with your cum, lover. It feels so good. I'm cumming again."

As soon as he stopped pulsing and pulled out, "Be a dear, Richard, and get Sven a nice warm washcloth to clean him with."

"Yes, Mistress."

I obeyed, running some water until it was warm, soaking a washcloth and bringing it to Sven. I stuck out my hand to give it to him and he just looked at me like I was daft, coughing politely.

"Yes, sir."

I carefully washed his meaty prick, cleaning the detritus of his anal fucking from his cock. Since some cum was leaking out of Marnie's ass, I wiped around her still gaping hole, though it was slowly closing, even as I washed her.

Peter was energetically pumping with more room to maneuver now, driving up hard as Marnie ground down, her plump bums jiggling as they collided together. She climaxed a sixth time about thirty seconds before Peter groaned and shot his wad, still jacking into my wife.

"This might be a good time to take a short break," Mistress said, "hydrate a little, give my little man his spanking for cumming without permission. When you suck Peter, honey, don't get him hard yet, just clean off our joy juice. I'll get the drinks. You men want booze or water?"

"The drunk driving laws in Norway are Draconian," Peter said. "Water's fine."

Marnie dismounted, cum running down her legs, pointed to Peter's pecker and said, "Take care of that."

I got between his legs. "Are you going to puke again?" Peter asked.

"I'll try not to, sir."

He put his arm behind his head and watched me suck the cum from his limp prick. It was thick with both his and Marnie's juices, so I had to work at not gagging again. I managed to get him presentable looking and Marnie gave me some water.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Happy to wash down the sludge, I chugged down half the bottle. She pointed to her pussy and told me to clean her up. If anything, it was even thicker, both Sven and Peter having cum in her cunt so far. Fortunately, having shaved herself bald, I didn't have to lick dried cum from her pubic hair, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It still took me five minutes to do a reasonable job and she climaxed again, with more cream dribbling out of her as her pussy contracted.

"Good boy." She patted my head. "Get The Enforcer, Richard, and let's take care of your spanking."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went to the bag of goodies Joshua had provided Mistress and got the wicked little paddle. She patted her lap and told me to drape myself over her legs. My cock was hard and she could feel it on her legs, still snugged into her panties. She peeled them down my legs to my ankles, allowing my prick to spring free.

"I want you to repeat what I say after each smack, Richard."

"Yes, Mistress."

She smacked me a good one, the first spanking I'd had since yesterday, but already familiar to me.

"I'm a naughty little boy."

"I'm a naughty little boy," I whimpered, humiliated.

Whack. "I orgasmed without asking for permission."

"I orgasmed without asking for permission."

Thwack. "I didn't wait until I had permission."

I repeated it. Slap. "My orgasms belong to my Mistress, not me."

Repeat. Swat. "If I don't have permission to cum, I will be punished."

My ass was burning. I was sure it was red. I repeated. Slap. "My Mistress expects better from her little boy."

"My Mistress expects better from her little boy." Tears were leaking from my eyes, as much from the shame as the pain, though the pain was considerable. The Enforcer stung like hell. So was the shame.

Smack. "Good boys do as they're told."

"Good boys do as they're told," I groaned.

Crack. "Good boys wait for permission to cum." I repeated.

Wallop. "I will be a good boy from now on."

"I will be a good boy from now on."

One more smack. "I will obey my Mistress."

"I will obey my Mistress."

Mistress patted my ass. "Very good, Richard. Stand up."

I stood up, my panties still around my ankles, my erection pointing at her.

"Does my little boy need relief?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiled at me, then started stroking my cock, keeping her eyes on my face. Every so often, she'd suck the tip of my dick to add a little moisture, then stroke some more, jacking me off. It didn't take her too long.

"Mistress, may I please cum?" I asked.

"Not yet, Richard. You need to exhibit a little more control."

She sucked the tip again, going halfway down the shaft, adding more moisture for her hand, rubbing the precum over the crown. My cock was twitching. Both of the men were watching with interest.

A minute later, I was begging her. "Please, Mistress. I'm pleading with you. I won't last. I'm about to pop."

"A little bit longer, sweetheart. You can do it, I know you can. Give me thirty seconds."

I was ready to climb the walls. I didn't know if I had it in me to give her thirty more seconds. I closed my eyes and tried to think about anything but her hand stroking my shaft.

"You can cum now, little man," Mistress said, and cum shot out of my cock like a cannon, splashing all over her breasts, chest and belly, stream after stream.

"Did that feel good, Richard?" Mistress said, still tugging the last little bit out of my prick.

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped, my cock incredibly sensitive, still throbbing.

"You need to clean up after yourself, sweetheart. Lick all your cum off me."

She lay back on the bed and I got to work cleaning my cream off every inch of skin where it had spurted, and it was a lot.

When I got it all, Mistress said, "I've done what I wanted to do, but I still want to fuck some more. Do either of you gentlemen have a request?"

"You've got gorgeous boobs," Sven said. "I want to fuck your tits."

"Mmm, sounds fun. I've never done that before. Richard, why don't you get my body lotion."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went into the bathroom and got her lotion. She took it when I returned.

"Richard, you need to get Sven hard again."

I knelt at his feet and started sucking his cock again, feeling him grown in my mouth.

"You looking forward to me fucking your wife's titties, Richard?"

My mouth was full, so I just nodded. Sven patted my head. When he was hard, I stood up and Mistress directed me to get close and watch. She squirted a large dollop of lotion between her breasts. Sven climbed over her body and laid his large slab of meat between her breasts.

Mistress handed me the lotion. "Squeeze a little more lotion between my breasts every time I ask you to, honey."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy."

She pushed her big breasts together and Sven started fucking them. About every couple minutes, she'd ask for more lotion and I added some to the tunnel between her tits. Sven kept thrusting between the spongy globes, admiring his girth sliding between her generous cleavage, her nipples hard and puckered. She'd occasionally bend down and lick the head of his cock.

"Fuck my tits, Sven," Mistress said. "I want you to cum all over them so Richard has more man juice to clean up."