Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit the idea amused me as well. Would it in anyway repay me for the humiliation Marnie put me through last night and intended for me in the future? Perhaps not, but it was a start. Unfortunately, Mistress saw me smile.

"I can do the same thing to you, Richard," Mistress said.

I wiped the smirk off my face.

"No, you can't, Marnie. You can't publicly humiliate Richard. I have no such restrictions regarding you."

Inwardly, I smiled again. Outwardly, I kept my face neutral. There were still lots of things Marnie might think of in the future that didn't pertain to public humiliation. Last night had been the perfect example.

After breakfast, Alexandra took Marnie to the ladies room and inserted her ass plug. My face was carefully without expression when they returned.

"Forget trying to pretend you don't care, Richard. I know you're chortling inside."

"My Mistress knows me too well."

I still didn't put a smile on my face. Even if I was enjoying it, I didn't have to act like I was enjoying it. It would allow Marnie to ignore me.

The limo arrived at the appointed time to take us to the airport. Joshua and all four of his slaves were in it, along with Mother Mistress, Beth's 'date', Lisbet, and two bodyguards.

Beth asked Alexa how her night was. She replied she had a good time, found Carl to be nice and she enjoyed his company. Beth asked us next. Apparently, she knew we'd had guests.

"It went well, didn't it honey?" Marnie responded.

"Yes, Mistress." What was I going to say, really? While it was difficult for me, I had enjoyed much of it.

"Richard sucked his first two cocks, getting Sven and Peter ready to fuck me multiple times, plus cleaning up after me. That's what he was supposed to be doing anyway, except Peter climaxed in Richard's mouth. Spoiled my last fucking, didn't it dear?" Ah, getting her revenge for my smirk at her ass plug. I knew I'd pay for it.

"Yes, Mistress."

No one seemed particularly shocked. I guess that's what slaves did for their Mistress. Apparently everyone knew what Marnie was going to use me for.

"Did you enjoy sucking cocks?" Beth asked.

"I'm trying to be pleasing to Mistress. It wasn't my choice." The answer was fuck no, and I hoped she could read between the lines.

"Did you allow Richard to cum, Mistress Marnie?" she asked.

Marnie told them all how she'd allowed me to climax multiple times. Mother patted my hand. Then Beth asked Mom how she'd enjoyed her honeymoon night. Apparently, no topic was off limits. Mom said that Manuel had allowed Sherry to share their bed on their honeymoon night.

I got a very deep appreciation for Manuel and his gift to my mother, knowing how hard it had been to let two other men fuck my wife. He didn't even have to allow Sherry to fuck other men and he'd done it anyway. That was an extreme act of love or submission on his part.

We arrived at the airport and everyone got out to say goodbye, the bodyguards alert to our surroundings. I didn't see guns, but they were wearing identifiers giving them permission to. Beth was very affectionate to her sister slaves, giving them hot, sloppy kisses which started me on the road to another erection. It was going to be hard taming my dick.

Mom hugged me and whispered, "It's hard letting go of your ego, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Let me give you one more thing to think about. When I decided to stay with your father for yours and Alexa's sake after finding out about his infidelity, I had to surrender my ego as well, knowing he was fucking other women and wouldn't stop. It was hard, but I felt I had a good reason, my two children. The question is, do you feel you have a reason to surrender yours?"

I looked at Marnie. "I think so."

She hugged me again. "I love you, son. Never forget that. No matter what happens, I love you and think that you're a good man. Take care of yourself."

We checked our luggage. As expected, Marnie was taken aside and strip searched as we went through security. On top of that, she couldn't remove her gold necklace/collar because Alexandra had the key, so Alexa had to remove it so it could be inspected. It's a good thing we arrived early. I managed to maintain my decorum as Marnie went through the humiliation as if the whole thing had nothing to do with me. Marnie looked ready to spit fire when she was done.

"I love you, Mistress," I said as I hugged her on the departure side of security.

She smiled at me. "I know you do. That was quite the humiliating ordeal."

"I understand perfectly, Mistress. I'm sure we'll both go through others in the future. Surrender your ego."

Marnie laughed and kissed me.

When we got on the plane, we found out Joshua had upgraded us to first class.

"This is amazing," Alexa said. "A lot more room for shenanigans, which will start once we're off the ground. I've got some instructions for you two from your Mistress?"

"Not you?" Marnie asked.

"Nope. Straight from the top. Mother wants both of you to join a gym. She wants me working out as well, but I can use the college facilities. She thinks you're both a little flabby. Marnie, you have a little bit too much ass for one so young who hasn't had children, and Richard's desk job isn't doing him any favors either. She said everyone on the ship works out religiously and they're all in good shape, including her. She wants a minimum of thirty minutes aerobic exercise a day, maybe weights as well. It's heart healthy and if you want to stay attractive for all your new lovers and not have a heart attack during sex, she insists you get into better shape. Of course, you'll be punished if you don't. It's one of the things I'm to check on. If you should happen to miss your exercise goal one day, you need to double up on the next."

"At least it's a reasonable order, Mistress," I reminded Marnie. "I've been wanting to get into better shape anyway. Now I have a reason."

"Do you think I have a lard ass, Richard?"

Oh, oh! One of those questions you should never answer truthfully. I was smart enough to know that.

"I positively adore your ass, Mistress, but everyone can use some toning. I look forward to adding muscle to my frame and inches off my waist. If I have to visually compete with other naked men, I need to look as good as I can."

Mistress laughed.

"I have a request," I said. "I have three Mistresses now and it's a pain in the ass. I'm already thinking of Mom as Mother Mistress, then I've got Alexa as my surrogate, and then my real Mistress. If we're all in the same room together, it's a fucking headache. Can we make this whole thing a little easier? Can I call Marnie Mistress and everyone else something different?"

Alexa said, "Did you ever see the Spartacus TV series on Starz?"

"They didn't have Starz at college and I didn't watch TV much," I said. "Too much studying and courting my girlfriend to watch TV."

"In that show, they called the female Roman slave owners, Domina, although it was a title of respect for any female in a position of authority. Why don't you call Marnie, Mistress, and you may each call me Domina. When we see mother again, we can ask her what she wants to be called. Maybe sahib, or maharajah."

"I think a female maharajah is a maharanee," I said.

We all laughed. "Fine, I'll call you Domina. It's better than the alternative," I said, "calling you all Mistress and hope you figure out who I'm speaking to."

"Domina it is. Richard, why don't you go to the lavatory and Marnie will join you in a minute or so. I want you to fuck her cunt with her plug in and don't clean up after yourself. I want her to feel your cum running down her leg. I'll give you fifteen minutes, then I'll come and you can leave and Marnie can lick me to an orgasm. It doesn't need to be a screamer, just get me off once so I can join the club."

"Yes, Domina," we both answered with a chuckle.

After looking around, I went to the lavatory and pulled down my zipper and pulled Marnie's panties below my nuts, stroking my cock to get it harder. After a couple light taps on the door, I let Marnie in. She smiled when she saw my erection.

"Didn't take you long, did it?"

"I am a sex slave, Mistress."

"No kidding. How are we doing this, there isn't a great deal of room in here."

"I'll sit down on the toilet seat, Mistress. Just mount me. You don't have underwear on anyway."

That's exactly what she did. She rode me hard and fast until I climaxed. We tried to keep noise to a minimum, though there were a few moans we couldn't quite suppress. There was another tap on the door about a minute after I orgasmed. She stood up, helped get me tucked away.

"I love your panties."

"Thanks, Mistress."

I departed and Domina entered. I took my seat.

A stewardess came up to me. "Would you care for a complimentary cocktail, sir?"

"Why is it complimentary?" I asked, thinking it might be for joining the Mile High Club.

"All cocktails in first class are complimentary, sir." Right. Of course she immediately let me know my sexual escapades weren't my little secret either. "I thought you might need refreshments after your exertions."

I actually blushed. "What do you recommend?"

"Screwdrivers are always good."

"That's fine," I said with a grin. She smiled back.

"Will your friends be taking a long time in the lavatory?"

"Shouldn't be more than five minutes."

"I'll have your drink in a few minutes."

"Thank you ma'am."

Both Marnie and Alexa were back in their seats before she returned with my drink. Marnie had a mask of girl cum Alexa hadn't allowed her to remove.

She handed me my drink and looked at the two women, noticing the glaze on Marnie's face.

"What would you two ladies like a drink?"

"White wine for me," Marnie said.

"Old Fashioned if you have it," Alexa said, looking smug, like a cat with canary feathers around its mouth.

"Would you like a towelette for...." the stewardess touched her face around her lips.

"No thank you. I'm not allowed to remove it until I get to New York," Marnie said, "but I appreciate the offer."

"I see."

"Just out of curiosity," Alexa asked. "Do you have a layover in New York or are you continuing to another destination?"

"A layover."

"Are you in a relationship?"

"Not at the moment," the stewardess smiled.

"Do you prefer boys or girls?"

"I'm flexible," seeing where this was going.

"Well, Natasha, I have a burning question which you might be able to answer for me."

"What question is that?"

"Whether a man who's been providing oral sex to women for six years can do as well pleasuring a woman as a girl who just learned to pleasure a woman a couple days ago. You know even a woman beginner knows where everything is and should have a clue what goes on down there, versus a person who's had more practice."

"Why can't you make that determination yourself?"

"He's my brother and it's not legal."

Natasha looked closer at Marnie and me. "Who's she?" Pointing to Marnie.

"My brother's wife; my sister-in-law," Alexa said, matter-of-factly. "I do know how good she is."

"This sounds like an interesting story."

"Would you like to hear it at your leisure in their apartment. After you answer the question for me, you and I can spend the night together, discussing this and that. To be honest, I haven't had any more experience with women than she does, but I do find I enjoy it."

That's how we ended up with a stewardess in our apartment that night. Natasha was amused by our circumstances when Domina explained it. By the way, I won the contest. I guess practice does count. Alexa and Natasha spent the night in our spare bedroom. The next morning, Domina reminded us to start exercising, and she'd talk to us in about a week.

******