Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 12

Story Info
Richard leaves to help Joshua rescue Beth.
19.8k words
4.34
9.4k
12

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

In this chapter, Richard heads to the ship to help Joshua rescue Beth, leaving his wife with her other lover, Andre. Richard starts having sex with the other women on the ship. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, gay, group and public sex, including a triple penetration. There is no COVID or STD's in my fantasy world. This chapter provides more background information than My Descent into Slavery, Ch 2, which should get published at roughly the same time. It remains Richard's point of view instead of a third person account of the rescue. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 12 - Disaster

I believed we entered the happiest stage of our relationship, short as it was. Master freely accepted that Marnie loved him, and felt he was able to express his love to her without concern that I'd be angry. He also freely acknowledged he loved me too, loved me as much as he loved Marnie. He was willing to show me his love, which for him, usually meant some type of sex, though with less of the usual teasing humiliation he had frequently added to it before. He told me he'd been unable to express much in the way of actual emotion without feeling he'd be pissing one or the other of us off if he did. Knowing he was an equal partner, allowed his emotions to be expressed as they hadn't before.

It made him want to suck me, or let me fuck him more often than he'd done in the past. I wasn't just his sex toy, I was his lover. He even began practicing the Beth techniques that made his blow jobs increasingly good. Marnie said his cunt licking, which he'd done less frequently in the past, leaving most of the oral pleasure and clean up to me, had also substantially improved. There was tenderness and love expressed more frequently, coming up behind one of us when we were doing something, stroking or touching us, while kissing us, as he'd seen me do with Marnie. He became more domestic, more of an equal partner in our chores.

He cut back slightly on his work, wanting to spend more time with us. I also believed the visits by the others decreased slightly, though as it turned out, I didn't have much time to experience that based upon what was shortly to explode into our lives and separate us. It just seemed as though Herbert and Serena weren't there quite as much, though Master still had Dominant obligations towards his other submissives.

He still called me Cuck Boy on occasion, but with less frequency and more affection shown, usually while kissing or touching me, and not while he was fucking my wife. I accepted the new reality without reservation or the anxiety I'd previously had that I was the third wheel in the relationship, an insignificant cog. Marnie loved him, which had been my fear, but I was no longer afraid that her love for me would be transferred to him. Instead, it expanded to encompass us both. When I told Master this, he said he always thought he was the third wheel, added for some type of sexual thrill, but standing apart of the real connection Marnie and I had, on the outside, looking in at a loving marriage.

I don't know if what I felt for Master was love, probably still too much the heterosexual, but I did care a great deal for him and recognized he did love me, and I was the recipient of a love equal to what I had for a woman. My submission allowed me to accept the sex without wondering what it all meant. It was just sex, the same as any other sex I had with any other person I didn't particularly love, a gift of pleasure without emotion. He knew how to give pleasure, so I relaxed and enjoyed it. Because of my feelings for him, sex with Master was more pleasurable than sex with any other man I still had sex with, which occurred with less frequency, as Master knew I didn't particularly care for it, so didn't push me into it. Herbert, and later Everett, had sex with other men more frequently, but less with Master as I became his main male squeeze.

******

The Wednesday after we got back from Killington, Connie called Master and told him she wanted to become one of his submissive sex slaves. She scheduled a time to come over on Thursday to discuss the language of her slave agreement. Everett was remaining Connie's submissive, the same as Herbert had remained Serena's. I had to work, but Marnie was there and helped both of them work out the details of her submission. At this time, she was not going to go into Master's business has Serena had, although she left open the possibility she might change her mind in the future. Nor was she yet throwing her womb open for breeding. Though Everett seemed to be thrilled with the idea, Connie wasn't yet ready to have children.

Her collaring and slavery ceremony was scheduled for Friday night at our home. All the usual suspects would be there for her ceremony and subsequent fucking, except for Bill and his two slaves. They had a prior engagement which William didn't feel he needed to break as he wasn't close to, nor even know Connie and Everett. Armand and Colette were invited, since Armand had been the first man Connie fucked outside of her marriage, and they'd been there when Connie forever turned Everett into a Big Black Cock cuckold, by fucking Master and accepting his emblems. Also planned to be present, was her married friend, Sherry, with the Queen of Spades tattoo. She was looking forward to experiencing Master's big black cock.

Connie agreed to have Master's chains and emblems placed on her permanently, the chains fused as Marnie's and Serena's were. Her piercings were scheduled for the following Monday morning at the same place Serena's had been done. Everything would be given five days to heal, then the following Saturday, Connie and Herbert would attend The Cuckold Club with Master where she'd be blacked in all three of her holes at once as Everett watched, sucking Master's cock. None of his other slaves would be attending with Connie and Herbert. We'd been there and been introduced as cuckolds; it was their turn. I suspect Master's love for us and realization he was in a loving polyamory relationship changed how he viewed us and how he'd treat us in the future. I didn't have to be humiliated as a cuckold anymore, although I still wore the jewelry.

Friday night, Connie became the cock and cunt loving slut she'd initially feared becoming when considering slavery to Master. She'd gone so far as to tell her parents her marriage had changed, and while she'd remain with Everett, she would freely and openly fuck other men and women. If they had a problem with it, she was sorry, but it was her life and as Everett welcomed the new her, they really had no part in her decision to become Everett's sex loving hotwife.

Connie made Everett tell his parents he loved watching his wife fucking other men, especially black, big cocked lovers, loved licking their cum out of her after her sex with them and was happy in his role as her cuckold, cock cage wearing, submissive. He said it was possible any child she had would not be his and likely be mixed race, and he welcomed it. Last I heard, they'd pretty much stopped speaking to him and Connie.

At the ceremony, I was one of the men who triple penetrated Connie, fucking her cunt as Master finally owned her ass. She enjoyed his big cock up her bum more than she thought possible, and realized her progression to Master's three hole slut was complete. With Connie joining his stable of slaves, and his altered relationship to Marnie and me, Master gave Connie permission to fuck any black man who approached her for sex as a result of his emblems after she visited The Cuckold Club with him.

She was allowed to refuse, but he encouraged her not to, to let herself be the slut who had fucked three men on New Year's Eve. With every one of them she fucked, she was to let Everett fuck her cum laden cunt before he cleaned all their cum from her. She no longer had permission to masturbate or to fuck her husband until she was filled with black sperm, which meant if she wanted sex, she'd be encouraging black men to fuck her. Knowing how much his other female slaves craved sex, he suspected there'd be a parade of them into her bed, happily encouraged by Everett. Other men and women she had sex with had to be approved by Master.

After Master fucked Sherry, he told her to go home and fuck her husband with his cum still in her cunt, and she reported she had. I later heard, that at some point, Sherry's husband, Reggie, seeing his wife's friend, Connie, with a black lover at some party they held, realized what the Queen of Spades symbol meant, and the significance of the tattoo on Sherry's buttocks. At first, he was furious, threatening to divorce her unfaithful ass. But Sherry, seeing his erection as he yelled at her, and realizing what it might portend due to Everett's eager cuckoldry, asked him if he wanted to film her fucking a black lover before he divorced her so he would have proof of her infidelity for their divorce. It was a bold move, but a successful one, as Reggie abandoned all talk of divorce after watching his wife fuck a big black stud.

Connie and Sherry started sharing their black lovers with each other as their husbands watched. When Reggie saw how Everett would suck the cocks of Connie's lovers to prepare them, then put them inside of her, and later suck their cocks clean and fuck Connie before he cleaned her cunt, it was not more than a month afterwards, Reggie was doing the same thing. The two women encouraged Reggie and Everett to masturbate each other if they were excited by the show, since Everett couldn't touch himself. They ended up mutually masturbating every time their wives fucked. But I actually digress, though I thought you'd want to know.

******

It was a little less than two weeks after Connie became Master's slave when the event occurred which would alter my life in unexpected ways.

I was working in my office when Representative Miranda Ward-Greenbriar called. When I answered the phone she said in quite the excited voice, "This is Miranda Ward-Greenbriar for William, Richard. Is he in? It's urgent."

"Of course, Congresswoman, I'll put him right on."

"I need you to be privy to the conversation as well. It might involve you."

"As you wish."

I stepped into Williams office. "Sir, Congresswoman Ward's on the line, says it's urgent, and asked if we could both listen in. Said it might affect me as well."

William picked up the phone and put it on speaker so we could both listen in. "Bill here. You discover another slave auction in New York. I think we got most of the bad apples from that one."

"No, sir. Worse. Mahmoud has got Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi. Just taken a few hours ago in Algeria. Joshua needs your help."

Bill sat up straighter, paying close attention. "Anything you need, anything at all. Richard, copy this down."

I always have my notebook and a pen handy. I got ready to write.

"Money, Bill, perhaps lots of it. Joshua is going to offer a lot to ransom her, but his money might be tied up in a rescue attempt. Political influence. I want to put pressure on the appropriate government agencies to help out, and having two billionaires asking for assistance will be better than one. She was taken in Algiers and Mahmoud's headquarters are in Morocco. If you have any clout with either of the two governments, we need you to use it. Edgar says we need to train for an assault on Mahmoud if the women need to be rescued, so if you know a place where armed men can freely train, we need it. Joshua wanted a jump plane in Morocco for a possible parachute rescue, with space for at least twenty paratroopers. Any help getting one would be appreciated."

"We'll be working on those things immediately," Bill said.

"Perhaps most importantly, Joshua needs Richard, so you'll have to do without him for awhile. Without Hannah, he needs someone who can keep everything organized. It's too much for one person to keep track of. He needs a Personal Assistant, an Aide de Camp, if you will. I'm sorry, you'll probably need him too, to get all of this organized, but Joshua needs him more. If he can't rescue them beforehand, he plans on going to war. People might die if we're not ready."

William looked at me. "Richard, I won't tell you that you have to go, but I'd love for you to volunteer."

"Of course, I'll go, sir."

"Do you have any recommendations for your replacement?"

There wasn't really much choice. "A two headed one, sir. Andre and Marnie."

"Your Master, a prostitute, and your wife?"

"Andre knows how to keep a schedule. He has to for his work. He's personable, again, needed for his work. He's smart, although his grades don't show it because he had to fend for himself when he was young. He went into prostitution because he needed a way to support himself and he didn't want to sell drugs and he enjoyed sex and was good at it, but I think he'd love to get out of prostitution. He doesn't feel he has job skills other than prostitution and no one would hire an ex-prostitute.

"Half of the rescue of those involuntary slaves, we pulled off because of how Master presented himself as a slave buyer; he was fast on his feet. Marnie is a college graduate herself, and smart. She's just not worked because I didn't want her to, at least to start our marriage. She can be the public face of your PA. Both of them already know of your relationship to Evelyn and Regina, and that won't be an issue for you. Marnie will take orders and she's bright enough to help. They live close and can work whatever hours you need. It will take me a couple days to get them both up to speed, then I can go where Joshua needs me, if the women aren't rescued already."

"I see what you mean, Richard. I think it is doable, for a few months at least, if not longer. Miranda, what the hell was Joshua doing in North Africa? I thought he was avoiding the place like the plague because of Mahmoud."

"We found Fatima's parents. She's the first slave we freed. They were in Algeria looking for her. Joshua didn't think an unplanned stop was all that risky, so he took a chance, and we lost."

"I've got a piece of property in New Mexico you could probably use for training for an assault, but that puts the training even further away from where the rescue will be. Doesn't the Prime Minister of The Bahama's owe Joshua a favor? I know Joshua owns an island down there. It's deserted, so he could do anything he wants on it, if the Prime Minister gave him permission to have armed men on it. It's warm enough, hurricane season is over. It might get more rain than Morocco does, but it is the dry season, and I think it's a good choice to train."

"You're right. Thank you, I'll contact him right away."

"Call immediately if you think of anything more you need. Day or night, I don't care."

"Thank you so much, Master Thornhill."

Miranda disconnected the call and Bill told me to get my wife and Andre there as fast as possible. I called Marnie and told her to dress professionally and get straight over to the Thornhill's. I then texted my Master and told him to call as soon as he was free. It was an emergency.

"Is Marnie okay? She's not hurt is she?" Master asked when he called five minutes later.

"Not that kind of emergency, Master. How would you like my job with Mr. Thornhill? It would be you and Marnie, together, doing my current job."

"Where the hell will you be and why would he want to hire me?"

"I'll tell you when you get here, sir. I need to explain to Marnie as well."

"I can be there in forty minutes."

"Thank you, Master."

Marnie was let in by Evelyn when she arrived, kissing me when she saw me. "What's happening, Richard. Why did you need to see me?"

"Not just you, Master too. He's on his way. Beth was captured by Mahmoud in North Africa."

"That awful slaver, the one who brands his slaves?"

"The very same. It will all be explained as soon as Master arrives."

Master kissed both of us when he arrived.

"Can you tell me what's going on now, Richard, since we all seem to be here?"

"Some friends of ours, good friends, the one who taught Marnie and I about great oral sex, and two other women, have been captured by Mahmoud, the human slaver in North Africa who captured most of the women we purchased at the slave auction; the virgins who were branded. The man on who's ship they were staying is doing everything he can to rescue them. One of the women who was captured, was his Personal Assistant. He's got no one to help him plan this enormous undertaking, which is to rescue the three women and all the other women Mahmoud might have enslaved in his headquarters in Morocco.

"I'm going to be working with Joshua as his PA. I'll be in Europe or Africa or wherever else I might need to go to help rescue them and Bill will need your help as he's going to be doing as much as he can, for Joshua is his friend too. William already trusts you with the same information he trusts me with. You know how to keep a schedule. You'll be keeping his instead of your own. I'll need to work with you for a couple days to get you up to speed on everything going on now and and what's likely for Bill to help Joshua. Master, you will need to cancel all your appointments for the foreseeable future."

"Will Beth be branded as the others were?" Marnie asked.

"If they're not rescued in time. Then they'll be sold and it could be anywhere in the world and Joshua may not be able to find her and the others again."

"So Bill, now you want to pay me for doing the same thing for you as Richard does?"

"That's right, three hundred thousand a year."

"Richard's coming back when this is over, isn't he?"

"Yes."

"Then you don't need to pay me that much. Make up my average monthly bookings and I'll be happy. I'm already living in his place, which is a freebie for me anyway. When he gets back, I'll go back to my regular job."

Bill smiled. "It's always nice finding someone who's not greedy, Andre, but I'm not offering you a part time job. I'm offering you a permanent position. You don't need your old job for sex. You're getting all the sex you want now. You've got four sex slaves and can fuck all night if you want. Richard thinks you might be good at this kind of work, and I tend to agree with him. You don't have a business degree, but you understand business; you run your own. Marnie's got a degree, she can help you manage what you're not comfortable with. You're discreet, quick on your feet, street smart plus intelligent. Richard said you didn't have a lot of opportunity as a kid, and didn't think you could get hired by anyone who knew your past. I'm willing to overlook your history. Marnie will be the public face of my PA, because she doesn't have your past, but you'll be doing most of the work with her help."

"What will I do when Richard comes back and takes his job back?"

"Whatever I want you to. Perhaps he doesn't take his old job back. Maybe I'll have something else for him. Perhaps grooming him for something bigger. We'll figure it out when the time comes."

"I don't care what the neighbors say, Mr. Thornhill. You're a prince of a guy."

Bill laughed. "So, are you willing to take the job?"

"I'd be a fool if I didn't. I'd say my Momma didn't raise no fools, but my Momma had nothing to do with it."

"Marnie, you agree as well? I'll continue paying Richard even though he's gone. It will be your salary. Joshua will also be paying him."

"Yes, I'll help any way I can."

"I thank you both. I suggest you both pay attention to Richard. He's one of the best I've seen at this job and he knows what the fuck he's doing."

"Richard, are you going to be in any danger?" Marnie asked.

"I doubt it. I don't think I'll be part of the actual rescue. I don't know anything about guns. Why?"

"Could you do a favor for me before you go?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers