Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sahar was watching me. I thought about closing my eyes, so there would be nothing to read there, but it felt too cowardly, so I kept them open and watched her back. I let my desire be seen and felt.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" Sahar asked. She would know. My cock was hard as a rock and she was handling it.

"Yes. You're a beautiful woman. My current relationship allows me to desire and have sex with other women. I know you haven't been with a man since you were freed and I'm honored to be the first. Have you had anything in your pussy since then?"

"You mean other than fingers and tongues?"

"Yes."

"A couple toys. Not big ones, but smaller toys. Your cock will be the largest thing since my freedom."

She came to some internal decision and swung her leg over me until she was sitting on the base of my cock, the top still in her hand. I could feel the wetness I'd left behind soaking my lower shaft. Rather than put it inside, she slid up and down to start, feeling it under her slit, there, but not in her. She rocked back and forth over the length of my cock, leaving her juices on it. I worried I might cum before it was inside her, but I didn't say anything. It was her game to play, not mine. I'd tell her I was close so she wouldn't be shocked by my orgasm shooting up my belly and chest.

Apparently, she'd grown accustomed enough to feeling it underneath her. She lifted herself up and placed it at the gateway to her womb, then sank down about an inch. She was very tight, exquisitely so. She was still wet enough to sink the rest of way, but she paused there. I held still, not thrusting, leaving her to go at her own pace.

"Are you still okay?" I asked. "You don't have to do this if you're having second thoughts."

"It feels better than I remember," Sahar said. "But it's a tight fit, tighter than I thought it would be."

"If you haven't had sex for some time, my wife's gynecologist said a vagina tends to get tighter. Plus you do a lot of exercise, which would tighten the muscles inside of you."

"It's a relief it's so tight. I thought I might be ruined for sex with men."

That was an odd thing to say. I wanted to ask questions, but decided to save them for later. She sank another inch.

"It's possible I might not last as long as you want," I said. "I might cum rather quickly, especially because you are tight, and so warm and wet right now. It feels incredibly good."

She smiled at me. Sahar so seldom smiled, generally speaking. It was always nice to see one when she did.

"I'm sure you can get another erection. You haven't cum all day." She sank down another inch. "It's much better than I remember."

"It's always better if it's your choice."

"Yes, my choice. I want to do this."

She sank the rest of the way down until I was fully enveloped inside of her. She sat on me without moving, her hands resting on my chest, getting used to being filled. After a couple minutes, she started to ride me, about four inches up and down with each movement.

"You may touch my breasts," Sahar said.

I pulled my hands out from under me and slowly ran them over her taut, puckered nipples, thumbing the stiff buds. Sahar moaned. The pace of her fucking increased.

A few minutes later, I warned her, "I'm going to orgasm fairly soon."

"I'm so close. Hold out as long as you can." She sped up.

I tried going into subspace, though not as deeply as I would like. I did manage to hold out until Sahar climaxed, but as soon as I felt her orgasmic spasms, I lost it, and I arched up into her, though she didn't seem to care any longer, cumming herself. It seemed like a nice orgasm. Maybe not as good as the ones I gave her with my tongue, but decent.

She lay down on my chest, her head resting on me, letting her spasms flow through her.

After a few minutes, her tremors stilled. She looked up at me. "Much better than I remember. Now, I want you fuck me as you'd fuck your wife."

The worst of my need over, I was able to give her a proper fucking, the one I discovered during Killington. Sahar really loved that one, cumming multiple times before I did.

When we finished, she was sleepy and sated.

"I knew I chose wisely when I picked you," Sahar said. "You do sex like Beth."

"We're both submissive," I said. "It's probably part of it. I just learned how to do it like this. To ignore my own needs to the needs of my partner. It's what Beth does so well."

"Yes. Exactly like that."

"You're sleepy. Do you want to spend the night?"

"Not a wise idea. If I should wake up and forget momentarily why I'm here and who you are; I could hurt you."

"My wife would appreciate your restraint."

"I suppose I should get on birth control, like the other women on board."

Oops. Not exactly what I expected to hear. On the other hand, why would she have been on birth control. She hadn't been having sex with anyone but women. It was suddenly odd to know I'd been having sex with two women who could have been fertile, neither of them Marnie.

"Do you know where in your cycle you are?"

"My courses have been irregular since I started training so hard. Manuel said it was fairly common. I can't say for sure."

"So it's possible you could get pregnant?"

She sat up suddenly. "Oh, shit!"

"Don't go overboard. There's a morning after pill that you can take if you are certain you don't want to be pregnant. The question being, would you like to have a child?"

"I don't have a husband."

"In Western society, it's not necessary to have a husband unless you want one. I will help support a child if you should want to have one we made."

"You would do this for me?"

"Unless someone else takes responsibility for a child I might have and doesn't want my help, I feel any child begotten by me is my responsibility."

"Even if you're married to someone else?"

"Even then. I won't be taking food from my family's mouths by feeding and caring for your child. I make lots of money. I can afford to help you. The only question is if you want one should we have made one."

"Would having a child prevent me from helping to rescue Beth?"

"You would want to check with Manuel or Sherry to be sure, but I think you could still participate in her rescue if it's within three months. I'm doubtful she can be rescued if it's not within the next month."

She nodded. "If I want to fuck you again, do you want me on birth control?"

Put the ball back in my court; good one, Sahar.

"I think the decision of whether or not you go on birth control should be yours. If you decide not to go on it, I'll decide if I should fuck you. I may talk to Marnie about it first."

"Right, makes sense. I suppose that is the sort of decision one should make with a spouse."

"I want to thank you for trusting me to have sex with you. It makes me feel honored."

Sahar glanced at me before she left. "You earned my trust."

"What did I do?"

"I'm not sure, but I trust you."

As soon as Sahar left, I texted Marnie. Due to the time difference, she might see it depending on the schedule she was on. If she happened to be sleeping at the moment, I wouldn't disturb her sleep.

I had sex with a person who was fertile, Sahar. There is a possibility, however slim, that she got pregnant. She indicated she might want to have sex again, even if she remains fertile. I said I would help support any child she might have with me, if it should occur. I won't have sex with her if you don't want me to, but I'd like to. I'm the first man she's had sex with since she was freed. I think I've helped her with something she wants to do. She's in love with Beth, you see. She thinks if she can have sex with men, she can have sex with Joshua, and if she can have sex with him, she can be with Beth more often. I leave it up to you, Marnie.

I actually got an immediate response.

I leave it to your judgment, Richard. I'm glad it was you who could help her. You're a good man.

Sahar came to my room the next morning before I woke up and we had sex again. I didn't ask her what she'd decided to do. I accepted on faith, it would somehow work out.

She left a few hours later with Edgar and all of the slaves freed from Mahmoud, to check out the training grounds. Joshua didn't hear back on his offer of a half billion dollar ransom. I suppose this meant we were going to war in a couple weeks, or we'd lose Beth altogether. For Joshua and Sahar's sake, I hoped that wasn't true.

******