Becoming a Cumslut : The Initiation

Story Info
A husband shares his cumslut fantasy with his wife.
7.2k words
4.6
42.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally opened up to my wife about me cum eating fantasies, she acknowledged and welcomed it. If I asked her to make me do it, drink my own cum, she would. But I still found it hard to ask. I secretly wanted her to make me do it, and decide how I would do it. I was so very grateful for her openness, her willingness, and yet I was still shy, reluctant to openly discuss my cum fetish with her. In fact, I owed much to her stumbling upon my porn collection. When she stumbled upon my 'creampie' folder, she took note and offered me the most unspeakable of all gifts : a freshly fucked pussy for me to eat. She had discovered CEI clips on my hard drive, and eventually jerked me in my own mouth and made suck her messy fingers clean after a long edging stroke session. She had kissed me with her mouth full of my cum after a long teasing blowjob. All these things she had done with me, for me, but still, she had to spy and pry to access my most profound desires. The places where my mind wandered. The thoughts I had.

On our anniversary, I surprised her with a custom Tarot deck I created. The cards depicted various ways of drinking cum. Snowballing, creampie eating, cumming in a glass, self facial, licking her fingers clean. Other cards depicted accessories. Bondage, blindfold, porn, vibrator, weed.

I proposed that every new moon, we have a Tarot session. We could either pick out cards randomly, or we could select them to create a scenario. But either way, once a month, we'd indulge in my kink. Knowing that on a set day, the ritual would happen, I could anticipate, I could really work up a big load, a big mess. I knew how it would end.

This is the story of one time my wife presented me with a scenario. These are the cards she had picked for me, and this is what she made me do. All this actually happened.

**

The cards.

The cards have been laid out on our dresser. This time, we didn't draw them randomly. I was presented with a scenario she had chosen. It was seven days before our monthly ritual.

Three cards: the rope, the edging, and the glass. I know exactly what they mean.

Our bedroom was basking in the warm light of an August evening. The drapes gently flowing in the soft breeze. She reached to my left, and I heard her wedding ring cling against glass. She held up an empty wine glass, softly twirled it before my mouth. Everything was said. With her other hand, she grabbed my head and reached in for a deep, wet kiss.

'Do you know what this means?' She asked

'I do'.

'The glass is for next weekend. But you see the edging card as well, right? Here's what I'm proposing. I propose I edge you for a whole week, to prepare your special cocktail. Cocktail, now that sounds pretty appropriate. Is that something you'd like? Would you like me to make sure you have a very, very big load for next week? Would it turn you on to know that I'll be making love to your cock with my mouth, but without letting you release? That' I'll be doing it because I want to make you cum in this glass next Saturday? And I want to make you drink it. Would you like that?'

'I would like that so very much. Would you do that for me? Would you make me drink it all?'

'I would. I will'.

Our warm summer bedroom dissolved in hazy waves of desire and promise as her mouth made love to my male flesh. Full surrender in the golden light, we would take our time, we would make love, she would offer herself, I would worship her body with no intention of ever going over the edge myself. Perhaps to taunt me, or maybe to help me build the desire I so longed for, she would plead me to make her cum. « Make me cum ». « I'm cumming on your mouth ». « I'm cumming on your cock ». Make me cum. We were one. She released and jumped over the edge, over and over, while I teetered on the brink, watching her fall and soar, and land and rest. Both of us getting exactly what we desired. Did she momentarily forget about the cards? I never did completely. The overwhelming reality of her body, the softness of her skin, the sound of her voice, the flow of her hair, of her curves, her taste, her smell became amplified by the context. The glass, softly shimmering in the background, framed a certain meaning to our bodies. Both gentle and ominous. She gave me a devilish, complicit look as she stored it away, « until Saturday ».

What I didn't know then, was that my wife had stumbled upon my literotica account. She had discovered my alter ego - luscious_skin - and had read my writing. My writing was where my most perverse, yet most profound fantasies lived. This world I created with words was, for me, the essence of my fantasies. It went beyond what any image could do. Amongst words, lust wandered freely. She had stumbled upon the scenarios I had created, and had seen the depths of my depravity. She had seen her husband.

**

Shimmering candles give a warm aura to the dark blue hue of our bedroom in this August New Moon night. The air is heavy, and my skin is sticky. I sit on a chair, hands tied behind my back. She's kneeled down between my legs. Her eyes tell the story of what's to come. Her mouth has been teasing and the moment is approaching. The glass is ostentatious on the dresser, a few feet in front of me. The cards are laid out in front of it.

A few hours earlier, as we got upstairs to get ready for our dinner date, our bedroom had transformed into a stage where an unmentionable scenario would play out. The empty wine glass, the three cards, a chair and some rope.

I zipped her dress and tied her necklace. I kissed her neck.

This is where you'll be having your final drink of the night, she teased.

At the restaurant, we didn't mention our ritual, but a complicit glance as she took her glass of wine, swirled and smelled it, took a sip, threw me straight back to our bedroom: the glass, the cards, the chair, the rope.

The waiter checked in on us. « We'll take a last glass of red », she said. A last glass here, but really, we were just beginning. At least, I was.

We toast, and she plays out exactly what she expects from me. She, twirls, examines, smells, savours it. We finish our glass, and make our way back home. The air is heavy and warm.

Our bedroom is covered in darkness. She lights candles. The stage reemerges: the glass, the cards, the chair, the rope.

'Get undressed. Completely'.

I obey. As I do, I can't help looking at the cards, at the glass. I'm hard.

'Sit down'.

I'm naked, she's still wearing her dress. She ties my arms behind the chair. I'm no longer in control. I won't be able to touch myself.

'There's something else I want you to do tonight'.

She pulls out a joint. She lights it and brings it to my mouth.

'Smoke. I know how horny you get when you're high. I want you to be horny tonight'.

I smoke. The rush reaches my head, my heart is pacing. Time warps. What am I doing here? I know. Oh fuck, the glass. Is this real? Am I going to drink a glass of cum tonight? My breathing is heavy. She's undressing. Her naked body in the warm glow. My wife. She's going to make me do it. She puts a blindfold over my eyes. Complete darkness. I'm sitting. I'm naked.

'Who is luscious_skin?'

My heart drops, my stomach contracts. I can't breath. What? What did she just say? My hands are tied, my eyes can't see.

'Let me read you something luscious_skin wrote. I found it on your computer. I want you to listen carefully. I'm going to read the entire story. And as I read, I'll be watching you. I'm curious to see if you'll like the story'.

I'm fully erect. Tied down to a chair. Stoned.

She begins.

**

My wife had discovered my love of cum and had indulged me in many ways. She had even taken initiative in fulfilling some of my deepest, most secret fantasies.

One evening, after a few glasses of wine, we kissed and caressed eachother. Out of the blue, she asks me 'If I promise to make you cum tonight, any way you want, will you promise to be completely honest with me?'

'Of course' I said.

'How would you like to cum tonight?'

'In a glass.'

'Kinky. For you or for me?'

'For me', I answer.

'Deal. I want you to go undress and lay on our bed. I'll be joining you soon.'

I did as I was told. A few minutes later, she walked in, completely naked except for heels.

She reached in a drawer, took out some rope and tied my hands hand feet to a chair. She then put a blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't see a thing. I heard a lighter, and the smell. She was lighting up a joint.

'Smoke this'. She brought the joint to my lips. I smoked and felt the rush flood over me. My heart began racing, my mind was pulsating.

'Remember, you promised to be honest with me tonight'.

'I know.'

I never felt so vulnerable. I was tied up and blindfolded, high, and about to be interrogated by my wife.

Her hands caressed my body, teasing me.

'What's your biggest fantasy?' She asked.

'I...'

'You promised you'd be honest'.

'The question is too vague. I have many.'

'Let me rephrase. If you could write the ideal porn scenario where you're the star. A scenario where anything you wish can happen, what would that movie be like?'

'I can be fully honest?'

'You don't have a choice. At least, not if you want to cum. And I've got an empty glass waiting'.

'It would be with you. But not only with you. We'd be in a manor, a sumptuous mansion, in large room with beds, cushions, candles and dim lighting. And there'd be many other couples with us.'

'How many?'

'A dozen, maybe more? And there's a mistress, a woman who's overseeing everything and making sure everything is going to plan'.

'Oh, what's the plan?'

'It would be my initiation.'

'Your initiation?'

'Yes, my cumslut initiation.'

'What would that imply?'

'I'd have to prove that I can eat cum. That I can drink cum. A lot of cum'.

'Hm, so you'd be the star of a cum porn video?'

'Yes. I'd be a cumslut'.

'You would eat other men's cum?'

'Yes, and then my own. The whole scenario revolves around cum, it's why I'm there'.

'Is this something you've been fantasizing about, being with other men?'

'Sometimes, but it's mostly if there's a woman involved. That's why there are couples, and the Mistress. And you. It's not gay porn. It's submissive cumslut husband porn. You'd be complicit in it.'

'Describe the scene'.

We're at a resort. A swingers resort, you can say. A manor where they host parties, where they fulfill fantasies. I submitted a letter, describing the scenario I'd like to enact, and if I'm chosen, they'd make it a reality. The manor is a safe place, everybody is tested, healthy. Anything can happen.

In my letter, I described how I fantasized about being the star of a cum party, a cumslut husband. I watch porn and secretly desire to be the women on the receiving end rather than the men. And I'm sure I would be good at it. I wouldn't back down. I'd like to test myself. Would I be able to go through with it?

I receive a reply. I've been chosen. If I so choose, the scenario will be offered to me. There will be at least a dozen couples. Men, women. The mistress will direct the action. She'll make sure I show what I'm capable of. It will be an initiation. If I go through with it, I can stay for the week. If I don't, I must go home. I'll be wearing nothing but a collar. And you'll be wearing a leather blindfold and a latex crotchless, cupless bodysuit. All the men will have been instructed to abstain from cumming for a week. They will give us a proper welcome. A proper greeting.

We pull in at the gates of the manor. They let us in.

'Are you nervous?'

Yes, but I'm also completely aroused and confident. It feels like a role that's made just for me. I can picture myself.

We have room, you and I. We get settled. We take a bath, and we bond before descending in the multitude, in the depths of desire with the promise of abundance and otherness for the first time. We get ready knowing we'll be there for each other on the other side. No matter how deep we go, we can lose ourselves in the moment with the knowledge that we are still together.

Completely naked, I put on my collar. You put on your body suit. We go downstairs in the room. We open the door. There's an altar. A woman is sitting in a chair. Below, men and women, fully naked, stand and look at us making our way in. 'Welcome', she says. She orders you to put on the blindfold. The last thing you see is the body of a dozen, probably more, naked bodies. Erect men, breasts. And everything goes black. With one motion, she orders the couples, the bodies, to walk toward us. They circle us, they touch us. They rub agains us. We feel flesh, skin, breasts, lips, cocks on our bodies. You're kissing someone.

'Are you jealous?'

No. Well maybe a bit. But I like it.

'Kneel down', she orders me. I obey.

'Everyone here has read your letter. They all know what you want, why you're here.'

My wife asks me how that makes me feel. It makes me feel shame. I feel vulnerable. But I also feel powerful and seen. Knowing that they all know makes me sink in the role I'm about to play.

All the men form a circle around me. Their wives stand behind them. As they get closer, I become submerged in cock. The wives grab the cocks and rub them in my face, stroke them.

I've never been this close to cock before. These are aroused cock. And they're all for me. I long to suck them so badly. But I'm ordered to close my mouth. The smell is intoxicating. It smells like cock.

The Mistress explains : 'Every one of these cock is real. Each cock represents the promise of cum. You will not leave until every single one has been drained, and every load eaten. Or should I say, drank. Because tonight, you will learn what every cumslut knows. That one does not eat cum. One drinks cum. And you will drink cum tonight.'

'Did you already know this, that cum is something you drink, rather than eat?' my wife asks.

'I knew that already. But by the end of that night, it will have taken a whole new meaning'.

So I'm kneeling surrounded by cock and I'm rock hard.

'They've all been edging for a week, just for you. I expect you will show them the gratitude they deserve for preparing you such a nice gift'.

You can't see anything, but you hear it all. A couple whisks you away, and lead you to a bed. The circle around me dissipates. I look as you lay down. The man kisses you, the wife goes down on you. The rest of the women kneel down and suck their husband. A final edging.

'Are you ready to become a cumslut?'

'Yes'.

The husband and wife working on you swap places. You kiss her. You can smell yourself on her breath. She orders him to make love to you. She doesn't say fuck. She says 'make love'. You can't see him, but your hands run across his body. And you give in. You also make love to him. He slides in, you kiss. 'Spread your legs'. I watch as he penetrates you. You grunt and moan and pant.

'Does that make you jealous?'

'No. It actually makes me love you more. I feel close to you, somehow. I want to share you, and I want him to pleasure you.'

He tenses. You beg him. 'Oh fuck, are you going to creampie me? I want you to cum in me. Creampie me'. His wife sucks on your exposed tits as the husband warns that he's about to cum. You clench around him, you milk his cock with your pussy and he thrusts deep. You can't see me, but you tell me, in the most loving way, that a man is about to cum in you, to creampie you. You tell me it's all for me. And it happens. He unloads deep in you.

The moment is primal. More raw than what I expected. Nothing like seeing it through a screen. I'm feeling dizzy. I can't quite grasp the moment, and it suddenly passes. Did I miss it? Did I miss him creampiyng you? He did do it.

And this is how it begins. He kisses you and pulls out. I'm behind you, looking with a hunger, a thirst I've never known. For the first time, I can admire your creampied pussy in a state of arousal. It's not mine, I'm not deflated. I'm fully erect.

I slowly make my way between your legs. I smell before bringing my mouth. It smells both familiar and completely novel. It smells like cum, like sex. And it smells like my addiction. Like another man. And I get a first taste. It's warm and thin. Cum runs out, leaks on your anus. I tongue it. I lap it. It stings the tongue, it's raspy on the throat. Salty and bitter. I'm in ecstasy.

I finger your freshly fucked pussy and lick them clean. I want all the cum. I'm passionately kissing your cummy cunt. Your smooth, freshly waxed wife pussy.

You ask if that's me eating you. I say yes, and you reply 'Oh fuck'.

'Now kiss your wife on the mouth' she orders. I make my way up and as my mouth gets closer to your face, you say : 'honey, what have I done? Will you ever forgive me?' And you pull me in deeper for a wet passionate kiss.

As we kiss, I see the cock that has just fucked you in the corner of my eye. It's soft and glistening. I want it. I want to suck it, to clean it too. I reach for it, but Mistress stops me. Not you, your wife. I back away, he moves in and you take the deflated cock that has just cramped you in your mouth. I've never been so jealous.

And then things accelerate. Couples are making love. There's at least three of them one next to the other. The sounds and the smells intensify. Missionary, doggy style. And I will have to clean them all. I think another man is making love to you now. He's kissing you. You offer yourself to other men, to other women. Bodies are pleasuring you.

With the taste of the first man still on my breath, I begin the next phase of the initiation.

How long has it been since I've kissed another woman? Since I've licked another woman? There are so many tonight.

The Mistress, sitting in her chair, asks me if I've ever sucked cock. I haven't. Would I like to? So fucking much.

All three men pull out and lay on the large bed, next to their wives. I'm going to be their oral slut.

Three women. The first is completely shaven. Butterfly lips. Maybe the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. She's so wet. It feels smooth and clean. The second is natural, a hairy, meaty, sloppy vulva. A real cunt. The scent is musky. She offers herself completely, moaning from my mouth. I feel so very fulfilled and naughty. My face is completely smeared in her wetness, in the juices of the lovemaking she did with her husband. With my mouth glistening in her juices, I kiss the butterfly woman. Almost to say : 'This is what a messy pussy tastes like'. The third is on all four and I go in from behind. I lick everything. Everything. I'm face deep in another woman's ass and pussy. I'm slow and tender. My tongue is gentle. I'm taking my time.

I haven't touched myself since all this started, and yet I'm so very hard. I'm a man, in a cum porn scenario, and my cock is betraying my arousal, my complete consent and abandon. Everyone can see it. With my face in a wife's ass, I glance at the men, at the cocks, and I let the scene escalate once more.

Someone says, loud enough for you to hear, still blindfolded, that I'm about to fluff three cocks. And you imagine, behind your blindfold as your fucked and groped, your husband servicing three cocks, pleasuring three men. I begin. I'm surprised at the firmness of another man's erection. It feels different than mine. All three are uncut. One is thicker and hairier. I'm not sure exactly what to do. I've never done this before.

What I lack in experience I try to make up in desire. I desire these three cocks. I desire their pleasure. I want to let them know that I desire their orgasm. Their loads. Their cum.

A first one. It seems to go by so quickly. I smell him. I close my eyes and I take in his odor. I can smell the arousal. I focus on the head. I run my tongue in circles. I lick the whole length of the shaft. I fondle his balls. I make love to it with my mouth. I move to the next. A larger man, hairier. His cock feels perfectly wet, gorged, almost saturated. Could I make him cum in my mouth? I lose myself in the moment, until he warns me he's close. I think I begin to taste some cum. 'Stop' she orders. I give it one last kiss. I whisper to the cock 'I love you'. The third is too close, he won't let me touch it. But I want to use my mouth. I do something I've never thought I'd do. I kiss the man. My mouth is overwhelmed, overwhelming. 'Thank you', in anticipation for what's still to come.

12