Becoming a Cumslut : The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stocky man with the thick hairy cock is the first one to go. He will make love to his wife. To completion. His cock will cum in the hairy pussy. And I will clean it up with my mouth. It slides straight in. It's wet. He goes slowly, deliberately. I know he won't last long. They kiss, tongues and lips, an embrace. In. And without a sound, everything becomes wetter. The rythme irregular. Each time sliding more and more effortlessly. I want it.

As soon as he pulls out, I take him in my mouth. 'This is what you taste like' I think to myself. Deflated, I can almost take him all. My lips wrap tightly. And then, I turn to the sloppiest cunt I've ever seen. I'm resolute. It's thicker, creamier. Slightly gooey in the mouth. The smell is divine. The hair brush my face with creampied pussy cum. The smell. The taste.

'More' I beg.. I lick and finger and drink cum.

I kiss the butterfly woman again. 'Will you let me do this to you?' I ask. 'I promise' she answers.

She's next. She's creampied and I worship. It feels clean and pearly. Subtle almost. I kiss her feet. The last one fucks his wife from behind, but after maybe 10 strokes, pulls out and cums on her spread open ass. I think I'm going crazy, everything is happening too fast. But I want it all right now. I don't want it to end. For the first time, I get to see another cock cumming in real life. It's even more perfect than I imagined. Thick ropes of cum, maybe a dozen, cover her ass. I take my time, licking her thoroughly. Everywhere. I'm licking another woman's asshole with long, soft strokes of the tongue.

The lights go out. People applaud. Is it over already? No, it's time for the next step. I'm offered water and a towel. I decline, even though my face is a wet mess and my mouth is almost dry from all the cum. It coats the back of my throat.

A few lights turn on. I see you, you're no longer wearing the blindfold, nor the bodysuit. You're only wearing underwear and you're sucking a man on the bed. Your fingers invite me towards you, and your eyes go from mine to the cock. We're going to finish him together.

Mistress orders me to crawl up to you. I obey.

I come next to you. You look at me. as I approach and say 'Something happened. Another man came in me, but you weren't there. Now my pussy's all sloppy and my panties are a mess. I'm sorry honey.'

I know what to do. I pull them off. They're wet with tepid male cum.

I linger a bit, but I'm becoming impatient. Dare I ask if I can fellate a cock to completion? But before I muster the courage, you ask me 'Would you let me kiss you if I did something bad? I think I'm going to do something bad.'

I know what this means. You're naked on a bed with a man. People are watching. You're going to suck him to completion. And you're going to kiss me, aren't you? Is your mouth going to feed me cum?

I wish I could be as beautiful as you are sucking cock. Your tongue, your lips, your hands. I wee your wedding ring. Your hair. How calm you are as you feel him tense. Kiss me. I try to taste his cock on your breath. I kiss him. I ask him if he's going to cum in your mouth.

'I've been watching cum porn all week, edging. You might regret this. My cum is going to be thin and bitter. I feel it.'

'I want you to try to make me regret this'.

For the first time since all this began, I touch myself. I stroke as I kiss the man who's load my wife will feed me. And the thought occurs to me. I'd like to 69 this man. I'd like to 69 with a man. To completion. I feed him my cock. I facefuck him while my wife is sucking him off. I want to cum. But I can't. Not yet. I've never cum in another man's mouth. Not yet. I pull out.

He looks at me. I recognize the look in his eyes. Absolute lust. The torture of fantasy. Being torn between fantasizing and doing it for real. Wanting to walk the tightrope longer.

I warn you, my wife, that his cum is going to be pungent. 'He's been watching a lot of porn'. You whimper. Are you aroused by the nastiness of what you're doing or are you dreading the bitter mouthful of semen you're about to receive? You slow down, focusing on the head. I know this technique. I've felt it many times. It's how suck me when you intend on kissing me.

I want to kiss him as he cums in your mouth. Does he have a wife? I'm kissing him and he moans. A high pitch. You moan even higher. And he lets out a deflating sigh. How does it feel, having this cock cum in your mouth? Do you feel the warmth, the wetness, the bitterness?

I stop kissing him. It's your mouth I want now. You look disgusted or overwhelmed. Or is it pure submission? Look at his spent cock. Your mouth is full. You bring two fingers and suck them. You feel the semen, the male spunk. With those two same fingers, you order me to come closer for a kiss.

You swallow a little, but give me most of it. It's so warm, so wet. I look at him. His gaze is distant. He's become unsure of why he's even here. Who am I even? The man about to drink his edged up porn load. With an audible gulp, I swallow maybe half. Fuck it's bitter. It stings. I lean down and with my cock still rock hard, I lay on him. Our flesh is touching. Our male flesh, mine hard, his softening. I kiss him again, making him taste his addiction. Deep down, he knows that's what he wanted.

What I hadn't expected, before now, was how I actually liked bitter cum. The creamy, thick, rich cum, that I expected to like. But something about the tangy, pungent bitterness of thin cum made me feel even more like a cumslut.

'I want to suck cock' I begged. 'Give me cock'.

A woman grabs my arm, and pulls me towards another bed. Oh fuck. Four men.

'Have you had enough' the Mistress asks.

'More'.

They will make me descend in unspeakable depravation.

'Choose one. Your first blowjob to completion.'

I want to be smothered in male flesh. The choice is torture. I pick an average sized, uncut, hairy cock. I feel like it's real, raw, warm, ready.

I picture my wife. How effortless she makes it look. That's how I want to do it. So I go slowly. He's laying down on his back. I settle between his legs. I rub my hard cock against his. We're frotting. I have an idea. Can someone cum on his cock?

I want his cock to be covered in other men's cum before I suck him to completion. Please. Two men. They obey. They don't take long. Where are all the women? What is happening? What am I doing? These aren't creampies. This is a cream covered cock I'm about to suck. The two men just came up, stroked and ejaculated, almost simultaneously on the cock I had chosen to suck.

The cock was a mess. It lay there. Smothered. Dripping. I was wearing the collar. I had written the letter. Had made the trip. And so far I was living up to the cumslut I knew I could be. Two men had creamed a cock just for me. How could I ever thank them?

You know what happens next. I ran my mouth across the entire length of his shaft. The cum was thick, rich. I brought my fingers to my mouth. Playing with their cum. I stroked his cock. My mouth was full with two loads. 'Do you want some?' I asked him with a cumslut look. He did. And for a second time that evening I kissed another man with a mouth full of cum. But unlike the first time, the load wasn't thin and bitter, and it wasn't his. He kissed me with a thirst I shared. Was there any coming back from this?

'You better hurry' the Mistress warned.

'Please wait' I pleaded.

'I won't last long' the man warned. 'Make me cum with your mouth'.

I went down on a man. We both knew exactly what this was. I did my best to worship him. To let him know that I wanted, I desired everything he was going to give. That I wanted nothing more. I was almost immune to the smell of cum by now. The bleach, ammonia smell. The smell of male desire. Powerful and unmissable. But it was there. Overpowering. I smeared his cock over my face, my lips and with my hand, I accompanied my mouth with a gentle swirl. I moaned like a cumslut should. My wife was looking at me. I smiled at her. I had accessed a part of me that had always been repressed. All these people, and her, had made this possible. I almost wanted to cry through the crescendo that, for the first time in my life, I felt from the other side. I knew exactly how he felt. I had felt this exact feeling so many times before. But now, I was the one giving him the pleasure. I was the cock slut. The cum slut.

He became harder and harder. Tensing. I slowed down, teasing almost. Edging one last instant. And before the contractions, the spasmic eruption of sperm, he reached a frequency. His cock leaked cum. As if it were overflowing. I slurped loudly, drinking, waiting. Waiting. 'You taste so fucking good'. And he came. Rope after rope of cum. Directly in my mouth. Each spasm bulging against my lips, filling my mouth with what felt like thick, juicy, warm and wet cum. Pearly, white, creamy.

Some cum spilled on my hand. I didn't let it go to waste. I wasn't like that, was I. My tongue was numb. How many women had I seen doing this. How many times had I longed to be in their place. And now I was. This was me, with the fresh mouthful. I didn't want to swallow just yet. 'Thank you' I mumbled. My wife looks at me. I close my eyes and I swallow. I need to cum. But there were four cocks, and only three of them came. The two who unloaded on the man's cock, and the one I just sucked off to completion. A woman takes my hand. 'Get on your knees'. I see him. Another woman is guiding him towards me. She gets behind him. Her hands reach around, grab his cock. Two hands are holding my head. 'Open your mouth. I'm going to jerk him off. Make him cum.' I stroke. I stroke and wait, watching a woman's hand, maybe his wife?, stroke an eager cock in front of my face. I plead with my eyes. Flashes of videos I've seen. I'm imagining a bukkake. When he cums, some will shoot in my mouth, some will splatter my face. Of course they'll make me suck their fingers after they scoop my facial. That's four. Is it over? Is it my turn? I look around.

Mistress asks : 'How many loads have you swallowed? How many men have you drank?'

'Ten'.

'If you make can make it to the next phase, you will have won your membership. Do you think you can handle what's next?'

'Yes'.

I want this, this place, these people, these cock to be real. A place where I can go, where I can return.

Two men are on all four. Mistress orders me to get next to them.

'We're about to find out who you really are. This is where most men fail. Men become nauseous. I've seen men run away. Cry. Feel sick to their stomach with the thought of what they just did.'

I think I know what this is about. My naked wife walks towards me. She's holding an empty wine glass. She leans in. I think it's for a kiss, but no. She just whispers in my ear : 'Holy fuck. You smell like cum. You smell like a cumslut'.

Suddenly, I can't tell if she says it lovingly or with disgust. She hands the glass to the Mistress.

'Do you know what the glass is for?'

'I do'

'What is it for?'

'I'm going to drink a cum cocktail'.

'Yes. You are. How many loads will there be in the cocktail?'

'Three'.

'That's right. Their loads, and your own. How does that make you feel?'

'Kinky, slutty'.

'Right now it does. But you know what's going to happen once you cum, don't you?'

'I'm going to want to back out.'

'You won't find it kinky, slutty, once you've cum. You'll find it repulsive. Disgusting. And then we'll find out who's the real you. Is it you now? The man who's just pleasured a man with his mouth, who's taken a facial, who's snowballed a man's cum load with his wife, who's snowballed another man, who's cleaned cum covered cock, who's cleaned freshly fuck pussies, who's eaten messy, sloppy creampies. Or is the real you the man we're about to see? Now remember, all these people, these men, their wives, your wife, they've all seen you. Will you try to pretend what they saw wasn't real? Will you ask them to forget about it all? Was it just a fantasy? Was it a mistake? Or is it real? So before we move on ahead, you have one decision to make. There are three loads of cum in this cocktail. Do you want yours to be the first or the last?'

What would I rather? If I cum first, I might win some time. But if I cum last, I'll get to indulge in my cumslut fantasy a bit longer. 'I want to be the last'.

'Very well. Your wife will prepare the cocktail for you.'

It's my wife. She holds the glass underneath the first man's cock. With the other hand she's stroking him.

'Cum for me'.

I can't look away. His cum spurts out, thick ropes, pearly white in rapid succession. Eight, nine, ten spurts until cum simply oozes out. She milks him thoroughly. Gets every last drop. She takes her finger and swirls it.

'I want to taste'. I suck her finger.

'Smell'. I smell the cum in the glass. 'Now it's your turn'.

The second man. The same sequence. I'm fixated. This is going to end soon.

A last inhale. 'Can I drink these now?'

'No.'

'Now it's your turn honey. See you on the other side'.

I take a deep breath. 'Kiss me one last time'.

**

As her mouth leaves mine, my wife pulls the blindfold off. My eyes need adjusting. I'm high and I had been completely immerse in the fantasy I wrote, and that she just read to me.

'Are you luscious_skin?' She asks.

'I am'.

'I know. And will you still be luscious_skin after I've made you cum in this glass? You hadn't forgotten, right?'

'I hope I will'.

'Let's find out'.

She continues reading, while stroking me. I will cum in a few seconds. I will cum just as she describes the climax in the story.

**

Her breasts against my shoulders. Hands reaching around. She's jerking me in the glass. From behind. I'm watching. Her hand moves slowly. I'm hypnotized. You're going to make me cum. It's time. Are you ready? Do you want it. I want it. Will you be a good cumslut?

My cock, it's pointing straight in the glass. Her hands. Her wedding ring. Yes. Yes. Cum for me. I'm going to cum. This is kinky. I remember. Images of cumsluts. Porn, cum, cumsluts. I'm a cumslut. Look at my cock. Look at it. Look at yourself cumming. It's going to happen. It's happening. I'm cumming. Look at it. Look. Cum. It's shooting from my cock. It's thick. It's my cum. I'm going to. It's pearly white. Over and over. It's beautiful. I'm going to. Drink it. Cum hitting the glass. Pooling. My cum mixing with that of the two men next to me. So much cum in the glass. This is hot. Full of sperm, dripping on the inner edge. This is obscene. What is my wife doing? What was I thinking? What will she think of me? It's no longer fresh. It's tepid. I can't. This is too much. My head is spinning. Cum. This is too much.

Breathe, she whispers. What's happening. She's holding my deflating cock in her hand. Look at it. Her voice is firm and sexy. My cock. It's resting in the glass. It's dipping in a pathetic puddle of filth. Bitter, acrid lust. She put it there. She's stirring my cum with my cock. What is she doing? She comes around. What's happening? The tip of my cock covered in cum. Male ejaculate. The cum of three men. She's taking the glass. Smelling.

She's bringing the glass to me. Is this what you wanted? 'No' I want to scream. Am I panicking? People around us. The Mistress. We're in the manor. I wrote the letter. I wanted this. How many men have you swallowed tonight? How much cum did you drink? Ten wet loads of cum. Some were runny and bitter. Others were thick and smooth. Smell it. I know the smell. Sex, cum. Shame. Did I want this? I smell cum. Her finger slips in the glass, then in my mouth.

'Who will you choose to be?'

I take a deep breath. I don't feel like doing what I'm about to do, but I know I'd regret it forever if I backed out. I came here to become a cumslut. My wife hands me the glass.

'Savor it' Mistress orders.

In our bedroom, my hands still tied, my wife is holding a wine glass. I came so much. A seven day load. A cum filled fantasy. She brings it to my mouth. Smell it. Savor it. Will you do it?

I will. I do.

I drink my cum. It's only one load. But I feel slutty and spent, kinky and ashamed.

She finishes the last lines of the story.

It feels different in my mouth. It's still cum, but everything about has changed. Its odor, its taste, its meaning. There and then, it becomes clear. I can go through with it. It will come back. And I'll have become it. A cumslut. Someone who doesn't shy away, who doesn't fade with the expulsion of my own seed. My lust and my thirst can survive, safe in the knowing that cum fades, but never leaves. It always comes back.

I've earned my place. I may stay. I'll be known as the cumslut. It will be my role. I will 69 with men. I will be bukkaked, I will kiss and lick bukkaked wives. I will work the glory hole. I will cleanup lovers and share the fluids of love and lust with men, with women. My wife will take lovers in private rooms. She will offer herself and find her purpose in this mansion. Maybe it will be the same as mine? We'll see.

As I cleanup the glass with my finger, already finding arousal in my situation, my wife kisses me. 'I love you'. I love her. We won't sleep in the same room tonight. Nor for the remainder of our weeklong stay. But we will leave together.

I know I'll be back. I hope she'll accompany me.

**

Before untying my hands, my wife kisses me deeply.

'Your breath smells like cum. Have you been drinking cum my dear?'

I can't answer. I'm still reeling in from all that happened. I don't know how I feel about this. How she feels about this.

'I see you luscious_skin. I love you, luscious_skin'.

12