All Comments on 'Becoming a Hot Mom'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this would have been a good story if you would have made the friends go home. What is wrong with anyone who wants their mother to be a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hotttt

Thank you! Hope you have more chapters and please ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY NICELY DONE

A few word usage problems but I did enjoy your writing. Ending was great. Loved that little smile and then her question.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Epilogue

And then all three got AIDS from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is clearly a highly talented writer

and this is the author's first foray into the ever-popular and totally hot topic of family fucking (aka "incest"). So it's sad that the negative comments are justified. What is this mother doing showing off her charms and making herself available to her boy Chuck's horny chums? 18 years ago Chuck came out of that delectable hairy hole between his mother's legs. Regardless of what confused juvenile fantasies he harbors about making his mom a whore, that magical hole should be reserved for her own kid alone. It's her duty as a mother to guide her boy, open his eyes, teach him to be a man. Show him where his young penis belongs--up his own mother's vagina, up to his balls. Then Chuck's natural male possessiveness kicks in and his attitude changes 180 degrees. He'll say, "Share my mother's happyhole with anyone else? In your dreams, dude. Just fuck off before I beat the shit out of you. This cunt belongs to my mom's baby boy--that's me!--and I'll be blowing my balls up inside it any time I fucking feel like it." I hope that the gifted author gives us a sequel, where Chuck comes to his senses and claims his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat as his own alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I would love to see more chapters. It would be cool if the son starts feeling jealous and angry. The friends could also shoot a porn movie with the hot mom. They could tattoo her, style her pubic hair, get her nipples pierced, get her tanned, get her into a KY jelly cat fight, make her get a sexy undershaved hairstyle.

Just thinking out aloud. Please write more.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Need chapter 2 now

Excellent story, loved the pace and how he horny slut kept pushing them to use her, talk about leading from the bottom.....LOL

Great job, please add more chapters as this story has legs to go for a long time....I should know, seems like you have just told the store of my life......yummm again very nice job!

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
I need a proof reader.

If you are interested let me know

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * *

"Who's next?" Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Loved it

Very hot story, so got all this hot mama's pussy at home now so he goes to a school close to home so he can still live with his hot mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Part 2 of the story, the boys promise not to tell the neighbors, if they can get just only one last fuck & if they do, the pussy is cut off. Then its one more fuck. So mom tells the boys that they all have to suck each other off, before anymore pussy. Why? If they tell, she will tell. So mom doesnt wash her pussy for a while & the boys decide to give up. But you know how boys cant keep their mouths shut.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Can't wait for my son to be ready for college

Very hot story. I'm a very hot wife and mom. I can't wait until the day when my son and his friends have their way with me. Yummmm

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

It stopped a little short - I didn't quite make a good stroke-off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I am not into a mom and son fucking but it is exciting the part where he does strip his mom and tells his friends to fuck her. While do not like seeing a son go into the mom for some reason it excites me to see the son get the mom ready for his friends and then tell his friends to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Some women enjoy teasing son and friends. Getting young guys aroused knowing they jo for u is such a thrill.

JimOhioJimOhioover 8 years ago
Enjoyed!!

Enjoyed the story. Keep after telling your stories. You have talent. Thanks...Jim

billywooldridgebillywooldridgeover 8 years ago
chapter two please

Very great story I would love to read more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would Like after thay yo read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Talk of the College

Catherine became the talk of the college the following morning. In due time and over the course of the year, she would have fucked all the men in the graduating class.

It wasn't until the following year, when her daughter was a senior, that Catherine would become the Mother Queen, having sex with all the young women in that graduating class.

A joy of a story, worth reading two and three times after the initial masturbation!

A K

MomspankerMomspankerover 8 years ago
So damn hot

One of the hottest stories Ive read in years. Bravo

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Great Development, rushed climax (pun intended)

I really enjoyed this story. You moved very quickly through her thought process as she began to flirt and tease. This part of the story could have been a long, drawn-out bore, or too rushed to believe. You threaded the needle perfectly for me.

On the other hand, once the cocks began to crow I felt that you went too fast, and skimmed over the various sexual feelings and experiences. I might have had the son torn by conflicting emotions, and the friends articulating more pleasure. I read in your bio that you don't do humiliation, but surely a little bit here would have gone a long way: mom should have felt some humiliation about submitting to a gang-bang, and son should have felt some for watching it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
donaldelliott11 I agree with you...

...and another point:

The mom could fuck his friends and let him only watch in a type of punishment for letting his friends ogle her like an object and to understand she is not into incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fiction Parallels Reality

This reminds me of a beautiful wife of a baseball player who once lived in our neighborhood. The summer I graduated from high school, she took turns fucking every boy in the neighborhood...there were ELEVEN of us. And she got to every one of us. This brought back some strong memories.

BostonmakiBostonmakiover 8 years ago
More a question than a complaint

Why does the mother in these incest stories always have to be a complete whore? That's HIS mother. It should be HIS pussy. Love between a mother and son is special. That love is far less special when she's giving it away to literally EVERYONE else. She's already fucking the whole world so why not you? You're not special (like a son should be). You're just another feather in her cap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice!

If there were more hot moms like this, I'd become a mother fucker very quickly!

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
what the hell

What the hell where was the incest at

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
Amazing work!

This was a little too fast (since I prefer a slower burn) but no less hot!

Thank you!

PS blowing your son IS incest! And I thank you for it!

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69over 8 years ago
Why stop here?

This could become a family affair, a daughter living her desire to be sexually wanton, her goal Pleasure thru my grandson son and his horny friends, and then her father joining the party. :-)

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Amazing! You write an awesome story, thanks.

josmithajosmithaabout 8 years ago
Incest, cuckolding, exhibitionism - couldn't ask for more

Hi

I have had a lucky find - You. First read "My daughter made me cuckold him" - exciting, hot. Now I have just read "Becoming a Hot Mum". Great writing, right pace, great detail. Only one small constructive criticism. THere could have been mre emphasis on the sex with the son, after all it is her SON fucking her and leaving his spunk on her. He is her SON not just one of the boys. Small point and meant to be constructive. I am now gonna go on and read some of your other stuff.

THanks for the hot writing.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, more

I loved this one, please write more about this son and mom and friends, or another son and mother liason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!!

this was so hot!!! Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Parents as Role Models

I'm thinking this story deserves its own Category. (see subject line)

Chapter Two - (a prequel) how to be a really popular Cub Scout den mother

Chapter Three - How I was Voted the Best MILF Ever for PTA Kissing Booth & Glory Hole Duty

Chapter Four - Paying my son's college tuition proved easier than the financial planner originally projected

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot moms rule!!

Love the story. Just one bit of constructive criticism, proofread. I know these stories aren't all abt good grammar, but too many mistakes can be a buzzkill . Great job otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story but

you could have worked a little harder on having the Mom discover the boys' interest in her. Having her read her son's electronic device, overhear a conversation, and catch them watching porn strike me as the plot of a lazy author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"give me one more in my cunt"

"That's it guys. I have two loads on my face, one in my ass, one in my pussy. Billy, give me one more in my cunt. Fill me."

Only the son should cum in his mother's cunt. That is what the taboo part is all about.

Even though mom/son relationship should not include additional males, this was a short and sweet story which shows that you have talent and that you can do so much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I read this before, I think using a bit of imagination you could several more chapters..maybe she could do others, go be with boys at college, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brings back memories

Growing up I had a friend, Darren who's mom was only 16 when she had him. His dad ended up leaving her for a woman he met in the service. As we grew up she would let me stay over their house a lot and I noticed she always paid me a lot of attention. She always wore shirt bathrobes after her showers and would sit and watch t. With us. I saw that she always was careless closing the robe and her legs. Darren would always fall asleep on the couch and would stay up and watch old movies with her. She would sit on the loves seat and stretch her legs out sometimes she would cock her knee and I could see her whole pussy. I now know she was teasing me. One night we were watching some romance movie and I saw that she was stroking herself. She saw me looking and called me over. She the opened her robe and took my hand and had me stroke her pussy. That night she pulled me into her bedroom and made a man of me. Darren slept through it all. Over the next couple of years I would sleep over and if we could we got together. She would always send Darren to his grandmothers house in Kentucky for three weeks in the summer. My parent didn't know he was gone and just figured I was hanging with him. She taught me everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

I loved this story so very much. I have read it several times. I am periodically at home by myself and like to read stories like this. This particular story gets me to the point where I have no choice except to jack-off. I have actually been able to get jizz twice during one reading once. Man does that ever feel wonderful. I love the feel of jizz shooting out of my cock. Sometimes I just use a small vibrator I purchased from Avon about 20 years ago. I have to wipe it off every time I use it.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whoa.... Hot Mom is right!

You're a really good writer of very hot short stories. I can picture you getting hotter as they shower you first with compliments.... Later with their thick loads! Please write a new story for 2017

Design82Design82over 7 years ago
Mother/son incest is not something I normally stop to read...

....but I'm glad I did !!

What sets your writing apart from most of the other stuff on here, is the way you write the conversations between the participants, both before (during the buildup) and during the actual sex.

Discussing what they are doing to each other, and their feelings as they are doing it.

Very realistic! Very hot!!!

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Shattering!

Yes, I could see this going for more chapters, easily! Loads of friends coming over to get some from the hot mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My mother

had always been pretty, but during my junior year in high school she started dating a guy nine years younger than she and nine years older than me. Infatuated, she started working hard at the gym, and although they were discreet, there could be no question there was a very active sex-life going on. My friends dug this new version of Mom, started flirting, she flirted right back, and I felt oddly caught in the middle -- complaining about the flirting when my friends were there but guilty of doing so when she and I were alone. When she and younger dude broke up, as we all knew they would, the flirting grew more intense until one day, helped by a few glasses of wine, it went careening over the edge and Mom ended up taking on me and a friend. He headed off for a college a few months later, no doubt putting down my mother as one of his conquests (he had a certain reputation among the ladies), but I stayed local and Mom and I remained lovers. Even now that were both married and happy and I have two children, Mom and I et together for an occasional roll in the hay (with my wife's approval, she and Mom adore each other).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuck!

you're a gifted erotic writer. Please write another story. You are amazing! BG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmm young cock

Ok, I'll admit it. I can be a bit of a cocktease. I used to tease my sons friends mercilessly. No bra, shirt shorts or skirts, even flashes downblouse. One day my son's friend Derrick stopped by. My son was gone. Derrick and I hit the pool. I wore one of my Wicked Weasel see through suits. That was the first time I had high school cock. It definitely was not the last. Derrick and I fucked every chance we could. Then I decided to try some of the other boys. I have fucked four different boys who come over to hang out wit my son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of my faves

Dang. What a great story. Hope it is true or at least a dirty fantasy. You should bring back this character and the 'Who's next?' closing line. Love your work. BG61

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Very very lusty!

Catherine has lots to live up to in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

I really like "Becoming a Hot Mom". I have read it many, many times. I like getting to the part where she begins to fuck the boys. It is a favorite story of mine that I use when I jack-off. It really turns me on and I can see in my mind the scene that you present. It is quite vivid an I have not failes to get jizz yet when reading it.

Thank you again.

jrbooks1jrbooks1about 6 years ago
more ecoming a Hot Mom

God I'm hard just reading it. We need more pages and stories. PLEASE

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago
Hot Mom

Another great story, oh to be that age again and have the knowledge that I now have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hot

Awesome,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what a great re-read...

You ought to revisit this one. Yum. one of my faves. and a fave fantasy. Whoa. Wish it was true. I love how she shows off, knowing they are eager for her. Hot for her, hot for them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Could Become A Series

This can lead to so many erotic stories based on the same hot mom.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 5 years ago
Exceptional

What a great sexy story. Right in line with one of my personal fantasies.

tonguergroovetonguergrooveover 5 years ago
Hot Mom

When I was in High School we

knew of a mother that would entertain some of her sons friends. She was a very nice looking divorced woman. I never did get the opportunity to have my turn. But to this day when I see her around I wonder what if...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
quite possibly my fave EVER

Fun one,

This story has it all. The tense build up, teasing and show off, taboo, young studs vs older hottie, multiple guys exploring her fully. Action is great - she doesn't hold back for these insatiable young rams. You paint the perspective perfectly of the sexy lady needing to know she still has it. She certainly DOES!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2

You have to write a couple more chapters to this . Very exciting !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was one of the best stories i've ever read

sequel please!!

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Superb!!!

Another one of those stories that keeps the attention and causes certain "rises" in the male anatomy. Thank you.....more, more, more.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 5 years ago
Hot AF

This was a hot, hot story!

SuperYohSuperYohalmost 5 years ago

Duuuuuude.

I read this story earlier in the week and I am still thinking about it. I love the build up, the details about how her clothes fit her and how she felt in them and then how the guys reacted.

You nailed it.

I'm saving the sequel for another week but I am looking forward to it.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827over 4 years ago
Very hot

Cant to hear that friends of friends all get involved leading to a large gang fuck.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
hot Mom story

I'm usually not into incest stories but this one made me so hard I came into my hand -- and ate it all up !! I wish my wife - who is a hot mom - would strip for our son's friends and let them fuck her in front of me. I would be the sissy cuckold husband.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. You are a great story teller. I especially love female writers of literotica.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 4 years ago
NOT BAD, BUT. ^*!^*!^*!

I LIKE MOM and SON ALONE ,

IT'S MORE LIKE LOVEING MOM,

NOT JUST FUCKING HER. NO

FRIENDS, WELL DONE.

..THANKS..

USAF

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYalmost 4 years ago
WOW

THEY SHOULD HAVE CUM ON MY TITS

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

She will soon be known in town as the whore who fucks her son's playmates! A really worthwhile title for a woman! I am convinced that this is exactly the right lead story in today's "me too" debate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Whew.....

This is one hot tale. I'd love for middle aged lady to confess taking on 3 young studs in the heat of the moment.

I gave this one 5 stars! BG

WSpeare61WSpeare61about 3 years ago

Fantastic story. left nothing to the imagination but I blew off a big gush of cum but! Thank you that was awesome.

sexy_aprilsexy_aprilabout 3 years ago

great story , brings back memories of my son's friends and my self. After his dad and i got divorce, his friends started coming around more often, always offering to help around the house, flirting with me etc. the attention and compliments they paid me did a lot for my ego. one day of of my son's friends came over, my son was not home i invited him in to wait, we started flirting with each other, one thing lead to another and i end up giving him head,it became a regular thing , until my son's 2 other friends found out, they had come over, my son was at his dad's i was on my knees by our pool sucking his cock when they came in. they ended up fucking me most of that day and the next. until they went away to college they fucked me every weekend, while my son was with his dad. if they wanted to hook up or i wanted to fuck, during the week one of them would keep my son busy as i fucked the other

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

That story was so fucking hot! I noticed that you mentioned in the comments that you needed a proofreader. Are you still looking for one? If so, send me an email. I'd be happy to help out. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My mom had me when she was only 15. She never grew out of being a party girl and when I was a teenager my friends love to hang out at our house because we had a pool. Mom loved wearing the sexiest bikinis and I saved enough to buy her a Wicked Weasel see through one. I sent it to her anonymously from a secret admirer. The first time she wore it I was hard all day. Then she eventually wore it when my friends were over. I found out that she had been giving my friends handjobs in the pool for about two years. When that happened I got her alone by the side of the pool and grabbed her hand and put it on my dick. She was shocked but then I told her if she liked doing it then she should do it to me too. I also told her she didn’t have to hide stuff like that. Pretty soon I was watching mom give all of my friends handjobs all the time. Of course, one day she had been drinking heavy and it led to a blowjob. Well, it then became blowjobs for everyone. By the time I graduated, mom had fucked most of my friends. After a graduation party we were both hammered and I finally got to fuck mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Just came in my own face jacking and i'm 64! That was smoking hot. Thank you!

TimetotryagainTimetotryagainover 2 years ago

I want all the boys to bring all their friends over for a giant gangbang!

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Bloody hot story. Keep mum revving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chuck the cuck.

Nuff said.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

I did not like the group sex right off the bat. Maybe with her son first and then later in a group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot! Got super hard and almost didn't make it to the end before I came

mlektm50smlektm50sabout 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories here. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope son and his friends kept fucking her she got knocked up couple of times by them.there was me and some friends we gangbanged friends mom she real dark cunt hair went from top of her cunt all the way top of her ass crack extra large dark brown nipples stuck out one inch we ripped her dress off her undid her bra and panties off then told get on your back spread your legs then got my clothes got on top of her shoved my cock up in her hairy cunt told guys when we are done she going smell like she had sex and told them she not on any Kìnd of birth control told knock her up was first one cum in her followed by other friends we fucked for full arternoon told we be back in couple for more of her then I get call from her saying you or one of your friends knocked me up she even said your first one put your sperm in me told what did you expect you belong to me now and your going to give me and my friends alot kids pop out of you she did had 7 kids pop out of her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A classic. Lonely milf, finds security in the lust she discovers in young studs. You are a master of the psychology behind each wild sexual encounter. Well done Imstillfun! I loved it

DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

HOLY CRAP!!! What an exciting story. I loved every bit of it. Definitely brought back parshall memories of my past. None of my pleasures came close to this story. So well written. Yes there were a couple mistakes but could easily tell what you should of written. No big deal. We all make mistakes when typing. Some of the fools yelling at you for your mistakes, made mistakes of their own. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your stories. OMG. I'm in aaaahhhhh over the stories I've read for you. Thank you for them.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

Cum all over her.. i can picture my wife that way. I'd love it if it happened.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot. Believable in some form too. Imstillfun: Bring back your "showoff" characters like this hot mom. You paint them so we can almost see her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Mom/son lust can be real. I have never been there, but it is a hot story

Archimedes59Archimedes59over 1 year ago

LOVED IT!

WISH SHE WERE MY MOM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God story but once you mentioned 4 boys not 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too bad i can only give this 5 stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This one is a fave! How about a sequel, she goes to visit the guys in college

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Or.... part two? Continue on with someone responding to the "who's next?" Let Mrs G fuck them all senseless

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a super HOT read. Mrs G is "fucking amazing" as the guys stated. Bring her back!

dkhelmet50dkhelmet5011 months ago

This needs a follow up with billy and chris coming over and then a second time coming over with friends way more friends so someone is always hard,then chuck needs to walk in on his mom in action!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definite 5☆ , love your hot mom/ son , gang bang story's , absolute cock hardner's , keep writing these amazing fantasy story's love them ❤🧡💛💚

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So much more can be added to this story , mom taking all the boys to her bed , lying spread eagled on her bed and letting them do anything they want , or as mom said , chucks friends coming over to fuck her when he's not home , or chucks friends bring their friends for a gang bang ,and she was asking them to , thats a yummy mommy Hot af , more please Imstillfun .

LB00LB009 months ago

nothing hotter than mom/son and milf/teen sex!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Spetacular!

Had a particular filthy experience back in my teenage days, not THAT wild but fun times with my friends and mom.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Mrs G visits the college town" Sequel for the following year?

Kinky_Queen_BeeKinky_Queen_Bee8 months ago

Such an erotic story! Being worshipped like that by young boys would be very flattering. I like it that she made the decisions herself and started engaging with them and not the boys forcing themselves on her. The dirty talking added more spice to the situation. Loved it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10339 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES