Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, they make absolutely certain no one will ever reveal the secrets of Le Chateau! That's the name of the underground society. Most people think it's just an upscale lesbian nightclub in Boston, if they even know that much."

"Wow," I said, as she pulled her fingers out of me and brought them to her lips.

She sucked my wetness off of them and appraised, "You taste delicious! Now get to work," she added, going to sit down at my desk.

"That's it?" I asked, close to an orgasm. "All that fingering and then just stop?"

"Ms. Amber made it clear I was to keep you on the brink of climax but never allow you to come," Sophia said. "So I'll be juicing you up again very soon, but then leaving you high and wet again. And trust me, I know what it's like, because she does it to me all the time. Frustrating isn't it?" she finished, as if she found the frustration delightful, which it certainly wasn't!

"This is getting ridiculous," I sighed, sorely wanting my friend to finish what she'd started, and yet knowing all of this was wrong.

"Cassie, the day is just getting started," Sophia said impatiently as she started pecking away at my computer. "Now get to work."

"What about this thing in my pussy?"

"Leave it in there," Sophia said, "but don't come or Ms. Amber will punish you."

"If I'm not allowed to come then you shouldn't have finger banged me," I complained. I was frustrated so I was also rather blunt.

"Oh, I plan on doing lots more than just finger banging you," Sophia said, looking up at me with a smoky look I'd never seen from her before. "But I can't do it until I have Ms. Amber's permission."

"And just what do you want to do to me?" I asked, knowing I shouldn't ask, yet since I was horny as fuck, I couldn't help myself. And just then I felt the thing inside me start buzzing. "Oooooooooh!"

"We'll be doing everything licentious you can or can't imagine," she answered, in the most vague and yet informative answer ever. "By the way, that egg inside you will be buzzing at random times with growing intensities throughout the day."

"Great," I said, as it sent soft waves through my already stimulated pussy.

"Remember, no coming," Sophia cautioned, as she resumed pecking away at my keyboard.

I sighed and returned through the office door to her usual desk, to do her job... and I was fuming again... so frustrated from not getting off, and now angry at being treated like the lowest plebe in the store. I considered removing that damned egg thing, but for some reason I didn't. I told myself that was because it felt nice... but I knew it was really so I wouldn't disobey Ms. Amber and bring some sort of punishment down on my head.

God, I hated how quickly my entire world had fallen apart all around me.

The next three hours actually went by quickly. I answered the phone, I did some online research on Amber, finding nothing but rave reviews on all the social media sites, and struggled not to come while the egg turned itself on and off all morning... and each time it started up again, it was at a slightly higher intensity than before.

Twice I moaned into the phone when the buzzing started while I was speaking with someone. Luckily not clearly enough to make it obvious what was happening.

Around eleven, Nicole stopped by and greeted cheerily (and no doubt insincerely), "How are you doing today Cassie?"

"Splendidly," I responded with perhaps the most sour lemony sarcasm anyone had ever squeezed into a response.

"Great," she said, ignoring my tone completely, then walking into my office and closing the door behind her.

She came out fifteen minutes later a little red-faced, which made it obvious why she'd gone in there.

I left for lunch, desperate to get out of my very own very busy store, since the word of mouth about Taylor Wilson herself having bought her wedding dress from us had really taken off following here appearance on Entertainment Tonight where she'd raved about my shop. Usually such publicity would have me overjoyed, but as I saw the queue just to get inside, I couldn't help feeling envy instead.

While I was sitting at a table having lunch at my favourite restaurant, the egg started up at an incredibly high intensity, and I couldn't stop myself from letting out a very audible little scream, that had the entire restaurant turning to look at me.

I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment, but also a growing pleasure inside me.

When the waitress hurried to ask if I was all right, I struggled through my preoccupation to tell her all was well while the ongoing intensity of the gadget inside me was seriously about to force me into coming right there in the restaurant!

"You're sure?" she asked, clearly concerned.

"Yes, yes, just fetch me the damn bill," I snapped impatiently, just so she'd get out of my face and leave me alone.

I braced my hands against the table, focused on not moaning, or I might even scream again since the intensity of what felt like a living thing squirreling around inside me was driving me wild, and was about to get me off! It was then I remembered I wasn't allowed to come without Ms. Amber's permission. Yet the current maelstrom of vibrations in my cunt was too much to bear! I bit my lip to control my vocalizing as the orgasm hit me hard, and I slammed the table with my fist a half dozen times while the pleasure exploded inside me!

This of course summoned more looks from more than a few people, and my face was flushed, my body literally trembling, and my pussy cum leaking out of me, very likely creating an obvious wet spot on the back of my skirt!.

I kept my head down, hating to have so many condemnatory eyes on me, feeling completely humiliated. I pulled a wad of money out of my purse, much more than the bill could possibly be, and scurried out, even while the buzzing continued, and I was staggering on weak legs.

Once I was outside, I rested my back against a brick storefront wall while the orgasm still continued pulsing through me... the mechanical vibrations still carrying on at the same wildly accelerated pace... and with a second orgasm already rising, even while the first one hadn't finished its zero to ninety drag race through my shuddering body!

I was trying to look casual, even though I was a wreck and was collapsed against the brick wall, when I heard an unmistakable and very unwelcome voice! "I see you couldn't even obey a simple order. Didn't you remember you're not supposed to come?"

"I couldn't help it! Please make this crazy thing inside me stop," I pleaded, the intense vibrations still completely consuming, and still making me come, as I looked up through my bleary eyes to see Amber gazing at me smugly.

Impossibly, the vibrations increased yet again, and numbly I heard her say, "Since you disobeyed me like such a dumb slut, I guess I have to make you come again, right here. I hope you know how sorry I am to do that." She got that right. I knew exactly how sorry she was!

People were walking by and giving me curious looks while I squeezed my legs together, which actually made things worse, since then I felt pulsations even better, for a backwards definition of 'better'.

Now every single person walking past me was giving me peculiar looks, because I had absolutely no control over my extravagant moans, and I could feel my cheeks on fire... as was my pussy.

"Please, no more," I pleaded as the bitch strolled away. Then "Hey! Come back here!" I demanded, but that was followed by a primal moan as my second orgasm was rising rapidly.

"Are you okay, dear?" A woman at least in her sixties stopped and asked me.

"I'm just about to come," I confessed, so overwhelmed I wasn't thinking straight enough to invent a lie, as I leaned back hard against the wall

"Excuse me?" she asked, unable to make sense of what I'd just said.

"Oh God, fuuuuuuuck!!!" I screamed bloody murder, as the second orgasm in short order careened through me!

"You're disgusting," she said, finally realizing what was happening.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized deliriously like a drunk person, only the sturdy wall keeping me from collapsing onto the sidewalk.

She stormed off, just as the egg inside me switched off.

Thank God.

More people walked by, but these ones didn't say anything or even particularly notice me while I slowly regained my composure... needing to rest against the wall for a good ten minutes before I could figure out how to walk without falling down.

My panties were literally soaked... so I went across the street to a small boutique where I often shopped... I believed in supporting small businesses, since I ran one. I bought three new pairs of panties.

I then went into a McDonald's, went to the bathroom, and changed into a fresh pair, tossing my soaked ones pair in the garbage.

Finally I headed back to work... humiliated... frustrated... and knowing I really needed to do something about this... this... I guess it was a 'situation'.

I went back towards my office and saw Sophia back at her usual desk. She told me, "Ms. Amber wants to see you immediately."

I sighed, "This is getting way out of hand."

"Stay calm," Sophia urged me.

"Excuse me?"

"Just remember she's the one in control, and that's how it's supposed to be," Sophia advised, "and any defiance from you... any at all... will only make it worse."

"Worse?" I asked. "I just orgasmed at the top of my lungs in a restaurant, and then I did it again even louder outside on the sidewalk! And you're telling me there's WORSE?!"

"Oh, that is really bad," she agreed.

"I know," I said, frustrated and humiliated.

"But you did disobey her orders," she added, not focusing on the humiliation I'd just endured, but on my disobeying Ms. Amber's instructions.

"Who cares?" I said, "I can't set foot in my favourite restaurant ever again!"

"I get it. But still... do your absolute best to be calm when you go in there," Sophia continued attempting to talk me down.

"Fuck that; I need to end this," I said, ignoring her advice and storming into MY office. I began to yell, "This has got to eeeeeeend..." but then got completely rattled when I spied my mother sitting on the other side of my desk, visiting with Amber. "Mom?" I asked, much more softly of course.

"Your mother is a delightful woman, Cass," Amber said in a sweet tone, but with a smirk on her face communicating loud and clear, 'Don't fuck with me.'

"Are you okay, Cassie?" My mother asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, yeah," I nodded, completely thrown by my mother being here, which must have been what Sophia had been hinting about, but why didn't she just fucking tell me?!

"I was just getting to know your mother," Amber continued.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" I asked as mildly as I could manage. Mom lived three hours away, and although she did stop by on occasion, sometimes unannounced, it was rare.

"I saw your shop on television and how it was booming, and how Taylor Wilson herself was raving about it, so I just had to drop by and see all these changes for myself," Mom said.

"Your charming mother tells me she's been suggesting some of these same changes for years," Amber said.

Yes, that was actually true. Oddly, my mother was more into the internet than I was, since being a widow and retired gave her a lot of spare time. But alas, I hadn't thought those changes were necessary. "Yes, she actually did," I agreed.

"Why didn't you listen to her, Cass?" Amber asked, clearly pushing my buttons.

"I don't know," I said. "No, actually I do. I wanted to keep my shop small and simple."

"Well, it certainly was small and simple," Amber agreed ironically.

"Cassie, this is exactly what I'd envisioned!" Mom said excitedly.

"Well, Amber appears to have a vision similar to yours," I said, not realizing until now how the two women were indeed very similar... although Amber had the resources to do what I still didn't think I could have pulled off without them.

She gave me a look, clearly pointing out silently I hadn't referred to her as Ms. Amber, but no way was I doing that in front of my mother.

"Well Barbara, it seems that if your daughter had the same head on her shoulders for business that you do, I wouldn't even need to be here," Amber said.

"She's a very stubborn girl," Mom said. "Always has been."

"I've been trying to help her with that, haven't I, Cass?" Amber said, her look warning me 'You'd better fucking start playing along!'

"You could say that," I replied, just avoiding using her name at all.

"Well, your mother and I were in the middle of a discussion you rudely interrupted by barging in like that," Amber said, just as my cunt buzzing started up again. Yay.

"Oooooh," I let out a little moan, and thankfully the buzzing wasn't on high this time, like back at the restaurant.

"You have a 1:30 appointment," Amber told me.

"I do?" I asked, trying not to moan, trying not to let on to my Mom there was a vibrating egg in my pussy, struggling as its intensity began increasing.

"Yes you do; you can ask Sophia for the details, Cass," she said, stressing my name, as the vibrations increased even more dramatically.

"Ooooookay," I agreed.

The speed then increased almost to its earlier maximum intensity, so I hurriedly added, sensing what she expected from me and if I complied, the intensity would decrease, "Ms. Amber."

"Good. Now get going, Cass," she said, waving me off like she would a peasant, while the vibrations shut down completely.

"Yes, Ms. Amber," I repeated, my cheeks flushed, as I walked out of my office... once again flustered... once again humiliated... and now stressing about my mother.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I complained, "You could have told me my mother was in there."

"Ms. Amber ordered me not to," Sophia said, "But I did do my best to warn you."

"Now I'm really worried what she will do to my moooooother," I said, as unexpectedly the vibrations again leapt to their full intensity, forcing me to grab the edge of the desk while yet another orgasm rose inside me!

"That egg is super powerful," Sophia said observed mildly, watching me rushing towards another orgasm without being touched by anyone.

"It's way too intense," I moaned.

"Ya think? Try sitting in first class on an airplane while it goes full throttle!"

"Ooooooh, fuck," I said, in my current state finding it dead easy to imagine Sophia in first class having a violent orgasm!

"I came at least ten times on that flight," Sophia said, "plus, I ate out Ms. Amber twice, all four flight attendants, and I blew both of the pilots. They must have known her quite well since she didn't offer my services, they just asked her if I was the flight's designated slut."

"You did all that?" I asked, stunned to hear she had cheated on her husband with another man.. or actually, two of them.

"Twice," Sophia said, before adding, "eating a flight attendant in the front galley quite a rush, but blowing a pilot in the cockpit was exhilarating!"

"A cockpit it's called," I laughed like some silly bimbo, just as I was about to burst.

"Yeah, I thought that was funny too," Sophia agreed.

"Aaaaaaaaah," I screamed, likely loud enough to alert my mother in the next room, as my third orgasm in a fifteen or twenty minute span roared through me like a roaring lion serenading the jungle!

The buzzing stopped but my orgasm didn't, as I continued clutching the desk. My eyes were closed, since despite everything, this time I actually went with the pleasure consuming me instead of fighting it, allowing myself to enjoy it.

A minute later, maybe two, I opened my eyes and said, "You've got to make sure she doesn't do anything to my Mom."

"Your Mom is a grown woman," Sophia said.

"So are you," I retorted.

"As are you," she shot back.

I sighed.

"There's a car waiting outside to take you to your appointment," Sophia said.

"What is my appointment?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I was just told to arrange a car and driver for you."

"This Cloak and Dagger shit is getting really old," I sighed.

"If you stop fighting everything and just embrace it, you'll start finding it exciting," Sophia said. "It sure worked for me, I had the time of my life at that orgy and on that airplane!"

"Embrace being a sex toy for a girl half my age while she's taking over my company?" I asked incredulously.

"She's already succeeded at achieving both of those," Sophia pointed out rather bluntly, which was a real slap in the face. "But if you'll just allow yourself to go with the flow, you'll discover your true sensual self and begin having the time of your life."

"Like you did by cheating?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're mocking me," she said, "but yes actually. Like I've already said, I've never been so alive since becoming Ms. Amber's pet, and her pussy licker, foot worshipper, and sex slave. And I'm not remotely ashamed of any of it, I'm just bummed it took me so long to discover who I am."

"I don't think you're even able to hear what that sounds like."

She shrugged, "Don't need to. But you're going to be late."

"Fine," I sighed in the most overly dramatic way I possibly could before storming out, feeling yet more wetness gushing out of me. Those fresh clean panties certainly weren't that way any longer!

I was escorted into the car, and once inside I asked the driver, "Where are you taking me, please?"

"Sharon's Salon," he told me as he started driving.

"Why?".

"Isn't that what you're supposed to know?"

"Yeah, I guess I should," I said, obsessively worried about my Mom. As he was driving, I texted her: BE CAREFUL. SHE ISN'T WHAT SHE SEEMS.

A minute later I saw a response, although it wasn't from my Mom, but Amber: YOU DUMB SLUT. ITS LIKE YOU *WANT* ME TO TURN YOUR MOTHER INTO A CUNT LICKING SUBMISSIVE SLUT JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

I quickly responded, now terrified I might be pushing my Mom into a situation she couldn't control, I responded in the submissive way the bitch would like: Sorry, Ms. Amber, I will be a good obedient slut. Just please leave my mother out of this.

I stared at my phone for several minutes awaiting a response... but none came.

This upsetting exchange now had me completely filled with anxiety. I was the one to blame for my own downfall. My poor decisions, my weaknesses and my incompetence had led to the predicament I was in... but I couldn't allow my mother to become Amber's victim too, because of me and no fault of her own!

I texted again to Amber: Please, I'll do ANYTHING. Just don't turn my mother!

I pressed Send, but then realized although I'd just offered her anything, which I'm sure in Amber's twisted mind could include lots of kinky shit. And besides, my mother was a strong woman, and thus unlikely to succumb to Amber. Plus, unlike with me, Amber didn't have anything she could use to blackmail or threaten my mother with to turn her into a pet.

Which made me slightly relieved... although I knew by now never to underestimate her.

Just as I was arriving at the salon, Amber finally responded: Be a good dumb slut and do just two things for me for now. One is to accept the exact haircut I ordered for you with no modifications. Two is to eat out Sharon and anyone else she orders you to as payment once she finishes. Is that clear bimbo bitch? BTW your mother has very sensual, clit sucking lips.