Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept on licking, I literally couldn't do anything else, as the combined efforts of Amber's hand on my head and her legs squeezing it totally immobilized and deafened me, so I couldn't hear a fucking word!

I don't know how long I was trapped there licking... fifteen... twenty... maybe even thirty minutes. And then when she finally did remove her hand and part her legs, the first thing I heard was, "Suck my clit, slut."

I prayed Mom wasn't still in the office as I obeyed, and now I really wanted to get her off. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy nectar when it flowed out of her, but I also needed to finish doing this in a hurry, because my knees were really killing me.

"Oh, yes slut, suck my clit, get me off, you hungry twat," Amber ordered, her hand still on my head, and now pulling me deeper into her wetness.

I obeyed: sucking, licking and tugging on her clit while her moans increased, and then she came, and I eagerly lapped up her sweet-tasting cum.

I continued licking until she rolled the chair back and said, "You really are an eager slut, Cass."

"Thank you," I replied, knowing how dumb that sounded.

"You may come out," she said.

"Thanks," I replied again, crawling out while asking, "What did you say to my Mom?"

"That's a conversation for you and your mother to have tonight."

"May I at least have a hint?"

"Nope," she said, standing up. "Now for the punishment I promised you."

"Punished for what?" I asked without a clue; I'd totally forgotten about it with everything else going on... like my fearful about Mom's future.

"For coming without permission," Amber said. "In the restaurant and outside this office."

"I really couldn't control that," I protested, "nobody could have," still on all fours.

"Regardless, you didn't obey," she said. "Now stand up and bend over my desk."

"Okay," I sighed, horny from that damned egg still inside me and still teasing me, and knowing it was futile to argue.

Amber pressed the intercom button and said, "Please come in here, Sophia."

"No, not Sophia," I protested, as I stood up and stretched from being on all fours for so long.

"Right away, Ms. Amber," Sophia responded briskly and entered a moment later.

"Please prepare this slut's asshole for fucking," Amber ordered, and Sophia went to a cupboard where I'd always stored extra clothing and other supplies.

"Bend over, Cass," Sophia ordered, which got her a look for calling me Cass, that she ignored. "Now!" she ordered, in an impatient no-nonsense way.

"Fine," I said, shaking my head, signaling her I couldn't believe she was doing this.

I felt my dress pulled up, my ass cheeks pulled apart, and then her tongue on my asshole.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"I'm eating your asshole to prepare it for a good fucking," Sophia explained in a surreally casual way.

"She just loves eating assholes," Amber confided in me as if we'd suddenly become pals for a moment, and I felt the strange and oddly pleasurable sensation of my friend's tongue licking and poking against my butthole.

"And I love eating pussies too," Sophia added.

"Well of course," Amber actually laughed companionably.

"This is weird," I said.

"Yeah, but it's about to get even weirder," Sophia warned, as I next felt her fingertip against my asshole. Yesterday that would have freaked me out, but after crawling around with a butt plug tail in my ass like a dog, a narrow little finger wasn't that big of a deal... except this finger belonged to my best friend.

"Yes, I've given you to Sophia as her pet," Amber informed me. "You're to obey her just the same as you would me, is that clear, slut?"

"Yesssss," I moaned, as I felt her finger slide inside me, stunned that this was where my life had led me.

"I'm going to fuck you so good," Sophia purred, as her finger wiggled weirdly around inside me.

"Sophia," I moaned.

"It's Mistress Sophia whenever we're in private," she clarified, surprising me by slapping my ass with the hand that wasn't in my ass. "Is that understood?"

Her dominant persona shocked me, and yet it turned me on. I nodded, the finger in my ass, the buzzing still in my pussy, her wicked treatment of me, all working together to drive me crazy. "Yes, Mistress Sophia."

"Mistress," Amber said. "Nice."

"Thank you for my special gift, Ms. Amber," Sophia said as she began finger banging my ass.

"Yes Mistress," I moaned, getting so turned on, "Please finger bang my asshole and get it ready for Ms. Amber's cock."

"There's the slut I always knew was hidden away behind that bitchy façade," Amber said.

"Yes, I'm just a dumb slut; and thank you for showing me what I aaaam," I moaned, as Sophia slid a second finger in my ass, creating a subtle pain being subdued by the buzzing in my twat.

"More confessions, bitch," Amber ordered.

"I'm just a bimbo bitch born to please other strong women," I declared.

"How about being a slut?"

"Yes, Ms. Amber, I'm also a submissive dumb slut," I declared, feeling a strong need to degrade myself for some reason. Not because Ms. Amber or Mistress Sophia were requiring it of me at the moment, but because something inside me required it.

"A cunt licking slave?" Amber asked.

"Yes, I love eating cunt now, especially your delicious cunt, even while my mother was in the room," I added for some reason, as Sophia's two fingers reamed and gaped my asshole.

"Yes, your Mom; what would she think if she saw you like this?" Amber asked, as Sophie pulled her fingers out of me.

"I don't knooooooow," I said, suddenly feeling empty.

"Do you think she knows how big a lesbian slut her daughter is?" Amber asked, as Sophia climbed onto the desk, carelessly tossing her dress away.

"God, I hope not," I answered, while Sophia shuffled herself in front of me. I moved my left arm so she could.

"My opinion is she'd be so proud," Amber said, as I felt her hands on my hips.

"Get eating, my pet," Sophia ordered me, spreading her legs and offering me her pussy.

"Do you really want me to eat your pussy?" I asked.

"Don't pretend you don't want to eat my cunt."

"I didn't say that," I smiled, "I just can't believe you want to do this."

"Oh, I certainly want to do this," she said just as I felt either a cock or something very like one, pushing its way inside my ass.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, this dick noticeably wider and longer than yesterday's toy.

"Get licking," Sophia ordered, and I leaned forward and obeyed, hoping that licking my best friend's pussy would distract me from the pain of being sodomized.

"Oh yes, such a nice tight ass," Amber said, as the cock just seemed to keep going and going forever into my ass... creating a raw burn the entire time.

"She'll just love it in the ass, Ms. Amber," Sophia assured her, as her hand went to my head and just rested on it.

"Oh, I know she will," Amber agreed, "just like you do, my slut."

"Yes, Ms. Amber, you've trained me to be a very happy three-hole slut."

"And so will your pet become just as obedient and happy," Amber assured her, as she began slowly fucking me. Thankfully she'd put some lube on the cock, since I could feel some slickness that couldn't have been from my ass.

"I just know she will," Sophia assured her Mistress back, as I licked her very delicious pussy while getting slowly ass fucked and wondering if they might be right. I wasn't at all displeased at the moment, all things considered.

Was it humiliating? Of course.

Did the humiliation enhance my pleasure? Of course.

And did that egg endlessly buzzing inside me keep the erotic fire within me burning though the initial pain? Of course.

After two or three minutes of slow fucking, Ms. Amber asked, while I began moaning, the pleasure by now having completely consumed any pain at all, "Are you ready to really get ass fucked, slut?"

"Yes please, Ms. Amber, fuck my asshole; fuck your slut," I replied with total sincerity, truly wanting to feel what it felt like to be ruthlessly reamed anally.

"You may come as many times as you wish throughout this session, slut," Ms. Amber permitted generously, and not only did she begin pounding my ass extremely hard, but the vibrations inside my pussy once again shot up to full intensity! Omigod, talk about a rush! And there was no need to resist any of the many orgasms I was surely about to gallop through in very short order!

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!!!" I screamed wildly, this double-teamed pleasure totally consuming me! I made a few feeble attempts to lick Sophia, but this crazily intense pleasure had reduced me to a helpless slut... a jellyfish of a woman!

"We told each other she'd love it, "Sophia said.

"Yes, it's so good," I moaned my agreement, my first orgasm no doubt of many rising fast and furious.

"She's already almost ready to come from getting her ass fucked," Sophia said, grinning at seeing the lust in my eyes as I looked up at her.

"Just like you do," Ms. Amber said.

"Yes, I certainly do love a dick in my ass," Sophia smiled, looking down at me.

"Oh fuuuuuuck, I'm coming," I screamed my declaration at both women.

"Only real sluts come from getting ass fucked," Ms. Amber mused as she continued pounding my ass.

"That's me all right! You've turned me into a real slut, and I love it," I agreed, the intense orgasm coursing through me while I felt my cum leaking out of me and trickling down my leg.

"Get back to eating, you dumb slut," Sophia ordered me, shoving my head back into her wet pussy.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, then discovering I'd regained my ability to lick her beautiful box.

I came nine more times before we were done... yes, nine! For a day's total of a full baker's dozen.

Sophia came on my face... twice.

Finally when Ms. Amber pulled out, I collapsed on the floor, completely spent. Every ounce of energy in my body had been usurped from me. My legs were soaked and sticky from my own cum... which had even made a puddle on the floor!

Ms. Amber removed her harness and straddled my face.

Weakly, I ate her to an orgasm, and then as she left, she said she'd see me tonight.

"What? Why?"

"I'm joining you and your mother for dinner," she said. "She invited me."

"Oh," was all I said, and even after all that pleasure, all it took was a single statement from her for all of my anxiety to come rushing back.

I lay on the floor for a few minutes recovering, before Sophia pulled me up and kissed me.

She did it softly and tenderly... intimately.


Once she broke the kiss she me, "I know this will sound crazy and fucked-up, but that was exactly what we both needed."

"And what's that?" I asked, feeling safe in her embrace.

"Well, every woman should have a best friend who'll fuck them and let them eat their pussy."

Well of course," I laughed.

"So we should have been doing this years ago," she said, kissing me again.

"Yes, the fringe benefits we neglected to pick up on for all those years," I smiled.

"Then we'd better start making up for lost time," she concluded, as she straddled me and buried her face in my pussy, but first pulling out that damned egg that had given me so much frustration, but also such pleasure.

"I guess I could use an appetizer before meeting Mom and Ms. Amber for whatever she'll pull out of the hat to shock me with tonight," I said, trying to push the near future I had no control of out of my head, and for now just live in the delicious present.

"Exactly," Sophia agreed as she began licking me.

And as we enjoyed a lazy, leisurely, sensual 69, I couldn't help but wonder what did lie just ahead.

Yet for this brief moment of tranquility I just didn't care... this felt right... this was who I really was... I hated to admit it... really hated to admit it... but Ms. Amber had awoken my true self, and regardless of the consequences, whatever they might be, regardless of whatever she had in mind for my Mom and me tonight, plus for tomorrow and the day after that and etcetera... at this moment, I was where I was meant to be.

The end of part 2.

Part 2 leaves many questions like:

What will happen tonight over dinner and afterwards, and what's for dessert?

How much does Cassie's Mom know, and how does she feel about it? Is she Ms. Amber's confidante by now, or her patsy, or something else?

And what is Sophia to Cassie really? Friend? Lover? Betrayer? All of the above?

What will Cassie's lawyer friend come up with if anything? Rescue? Disaster? Rescue masquerading as disaster?

What is Amber's intentions with Cassie's mom?

These and many other questions will be answered in the final chapter of the trilogy... based on your suggestions... leave here.