Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the good news is..." Mom interjected, her tone soft and sensual, "...I know how you can not only save your own daughter's reputation, but also awaken what I suspect is your long-dormant sex drive."

"Excuse me?" she asked, just before my mother kissed her.

I expected her to shove my Mom away, but that isn't what happened. No, after three or four seconds of Mom's lips softly kissing the older woman, Eleanor, whose eyes were wide open, started kissing Mom back.

The kiss lasted only a few more seconds, before reality set in. Eleanor backed away and rephrased her prior request, "Please leave."

"Your words are saying one thing," Mom said, her hand reaching under the woman's dress, "but your eyes, your lips and your body are speaking volumes about something that you know is wonderfully different."

"W-w-what are you doing?" The overwhelmed woman stammered.

"In part, I'm avenging my daughter's total humiliation," Mom replied, as she leaned in and kissed Amber's Mom again... and this time, I was pretty sure her hand went directly to Eleanor's pussy.

And I knew I was right when Eleanor started moaning into my Mom's mouth. Then after only a few seconds, this time Mom was the one who broke the kiss, and she asked, "Why is your pussy so wet?"

"I don't know why," the dazed MILF said, looking completely confused.

"But I know," Mom said, as she tugged on Eleanor's ear with her teeth. "It's because you want to be my pet."

"Your what?" Eleanor asked... totally confused... while Mom rubbed her pussy... which was more or less visible, from my vantage on my knees in front of her.

"My pet," she reiterated, her tone dripping with sultry steam, "Just like my daughter is, willing to do whatever I tell you to do."

"I couldn't ever do that," Eleanor denied, even though she wasn't resisting my Mom rubbing her pussy through her pantyhose.

"Then you don't want me to get you off?" Mom demanded softly but intensely, rubbing Eleanor's pussy a little faster, and I think with a bit more pressure. "You don't want me to make you come?"

"Oh, God! Why are you doing this?" Eleanor asked with yet another moan.

"Your daughter broke my daughter and she's fucked her many times. Now Cassandra's mother is going to fuck Amber's mother without getting broken," Mom said wickedly, now really rubbing the MILF's pussy.

"But maybe we can... can... can w-w-work s-something out?" Eleanor struggled to articulate, as my Mom worked her pussy over.

"Yes, and that's what we're doing right now... working something out," Mom said, as she brought her other hand to the woman's crotch as well, and with both hands, she tore the pantyhose open.

"But I'm not a lesbian," Eleanor whined.

"I disagree. Because you're whatever I tell you to be," Mom said, as she slid two fingers past the woman's panties, and inside her pussy.

"Oh my goodness!" Eleanor gasped. Now she was being fingered!

"You're so wet," Mom purred, kissing her again... and this time, Eleanor immediately kissed her back.

I watched my mother's seductive performance in voyeuristic awe. Sure, she was aggressive. Sure, some people might even call it rape. But the truth was, that Mom was pushing Eleanor in directions she desperately needed to go. And perhaps this was what Amber had done to me. Forced me out of the blandness of my nonsexual existence, and awakened a vital side of myself I'd never known existed! As I watched Eleanor's progression... her growing acceptance of the liberties my Mom was taking with her... I saw myself in what was happening to her. Sure, with Amber's Mom, there was a hint of blackmail, which hadn't been part of my own seduction, or at least not until Amber had acquired some videos of my increasing depravity, but in this case as well, it wasn't a prominent factor, it was just the ace up Mom's sleeve, in case if needed to be brought into play.

After a couple minutes of fingering Eleanor, Mom broke the kiss to order me, "Honey, show Mrs. Anderson what her daughter taught you about happy endings."

"Yes, Mommy," I responded, excited to take part in this wicked sex scenario... since just watching was definitely stimulating.... my pussy was on fire... but nowhere near as exciting as getting a chance to strut my submissive stuff... if that isn't a completely outlandish oxymoron. I hurried to stick my head between the woman's pantyhose-clad legs, and as soon as Mom pulled her fingers out of my way, I tugged the granny panties aside and buried my face in her pussy... curious to find out if it tasted the same as her daughter's. And the results of my exploration? There was only one major difference... an abundance of black and grey hair... which captured her strong, excited taste and scent quite well.

"What are you dooooooing?" Eleanor squealed (yes, very much like a little piggy), when my tongue replaced my mother's fingers.

"Nobody can eat pussy like my daughter," Mom bragged, which was particularly flattering, given her probable plethora of experience... although I imagined she'd had many more experienced pussy lickers serving her... but I was certain none as eager and kinky as I was.

"Oh my," she moaned, as my tongue cleared a path through her salt-and-pepper forest, directly to her very wet pussy.

"Isn't her tongue doing wonderfully?" Mom asked as she pulled her own dress up and over her head, to reveal a sexy lace bra supporting her large breasts... much larger than mine... and her curvy figure. She'd done a marvelous job of keeping her body in shape for all those years... likely aided by lots of aerobic fucking.

"And I thought this was wrong?" Amber's Mom moaned, and now she wasn't putting up the slightest hint of resistance.

"It does feel so right, doesn't it?" Mom agreed. She was now wearing only her thigh high stockings and her bra... I was pretty sure wearing panties was against her religion by now.

"I don't know..." Eleanor moaned, "...maybe?" as I probed her wet hole with my tongue, making her already foggy mind descend even deeper into the mists of lust.

"I bet you're getting a bit hungry yourself," Mom said, as she climbed up to stand up on the couch and straddle Eleanor's face.

"No, I can't do that...I mustn't!" Eleanor objected, once she saw my Mom's pussy hovering above her face. Meanwhile, my lips seized her swollen clit, and tugged on it. "Oooooooooh," she moaned uncontrollably.

"Just like your bossy daughter never does, I'm not asking for your opinion..." Mom clarified, as she grasped the completely overwhelmed woman's head and guided her face into her own wetness. "...I'm issuing you a requirement. Now lick!"

I looked up from between Eleanor's legs, my tongue meandering haphazardly at the moment, and I watched the sexy action occurring directly above me.

I couldn't tell from my angle whether Eleanor was doing any licking, just that her face was smashed against my Mom's pussy.

Then there was a few seconds of relative silence... only the sounds from my own tongue, which was back on duty... before Mom moaned softly, "That's it. Good girl. Keep licking my pussy."

I smiled fondly... utterly impressed by my mother's seductive prowess, while my... former?... Mistress's mother totally submitted to my own mother. (Isn't that a wild sentence?)

I resumed my attentions to Eleanor's hairy pussy, by sliding two fingers inside her, while my mouth and tongue attacked her clit. My full attention was now on getting her off... on giving her the orgasm of her life!

"Do you like eating my pussy?" Mom asked.

"I don't know," Eleanor said, sounding confused.

"Wrong answer, you do know," Mom disagreed. "Don't lie to me."

I pumped my fingers in and out of Eleanor's pussy, wanting to churn her into a muddled mess as I combined my efforts with my mother's, to turn this woman into a completely... lustful... pussy pleasing pet.

I'd recently been in exactly the same state that she was in right now.

Bewildered!

Intoxicated!

Overwhelmed!

Lustful!

Questioning?

And I hadn't had someone helpfully eating and finger banging my pussy, while all these same bewildering feelings had floundered around in my head. And her body was undoubtedly on fire just like mine had been... which was proven by her growing moans of urgent need!

"Ooooh!" Eleanor moaned, her orgasm imminent.

"Do you want to come?" Mom asked.

"Oh, God!" Eleanor moaned. I flicked her clit, making her legs twitch.

"Answer the question, slut!" Mom demanded loudly, calling her a slut for the first time. I wondered whether her timing was planned. Whether it was based upon her seductive experience. She'd already been firm with the woman, but this was a new tweak in her growing control over Eleanor's mindset.

"Yes." Eleanor answered, her tone revealing that she was feeling ashamed, but even so, she was accepting her predicament.

"Yes what?" Mom asked, a textbook power question... which I'd been on the receiving end of many times... mostly from her daughter... and I didn't miss the irony.

"Yes, I want to come," the Mom answered through her moans, which were now continuous. I dialed down my attack a tad, knowing when to tease and when to please.

"And do you want to be my pet?"

"I don't know."

"Honey, freeze! Stop moving!" Mom barked at me.

"Yes, Mommy," I replied placidly, and I stopped licking, although I kept two fingers buried deep inside her pussy... now motionless. (I loved calling her 'Mommy'!)

"Now answer the question, slut," Mom uttered firmly, in a tone that could freeze water. "Do you want to be my pet or not?"

Eleanor hesitated.

Then she looked down at me between her parted legs, while I looked back up at her. Was she looking for guidance from me? In case she was, I gave her an encouraging smile and a nod.

She looked back up at my mother and whispered, "Yes."

"Yes what, you dumb slut?" Mom demanded, clearly annoyed. "I'm not a fucking mind reader!"

"Yes, I really do want to be your pet!" Eleanor cried out, now urgently. She now sounded totally desperate! Had I sounded that desperate when I submitted to Amber that first time? Sounding like I'd do absolutely anything for the privilege of being her pet? I was pretty sure that I had.

"And you'll obey every order I give you?" Mom drilled down.

"Yes! I'll do everything you say."

"Good slut," Mom said shifting fluidly from impatient and annoyed, to tender and caring. "Honey, go ahead and take our new pet plaything to her well-deserved orgasm."

"Certainly, Mommy!" I said, perhaps a little too enthusiastically, since I loved taking part in this wicked seduction... especially since it was obviously part of Mom's plan, that was much larger in scope, to settle our score with Amber once and for all.

"No, on second thought, don't let her come just yet," Mom changed her mind. "Pets don't come until their Mistresses tell them to, and that's usually only after they've properly pleased their Mistress."

"Understood, Mommy," I continued in my utterly obedient role, even though I'd been all geared up to attack this woman's pussy feverishly, inside and out. Instead, I now employed my fingers to ever so slowly explore Eleanor's wet insides, while my Mom's fingers traced over her own wet, glazed, pussy lips an inch or so away from Eleanor's face.

"You shall hereafter refer to me.. and address me... whenever outsiders aren't within earshot... as Mistress Barbara," Mom intoned ritually. "And in case it needs saying, your daughter is no outsider."

I heard Eleanor respond from that oh-so-familiar state of mindless, trancelike lust, "Yes, Mistress Barbara."

"How do I taste, my pet slut?" Mom asked.

As Eleanor began to answer, I impulsively flicked her clit, thus provoking, "Goooooood, Mistress!"

"Only good?" Mom asked, her tone sweet, yet demanding.

"Very good," she responded. Then she added, "Mistress."

"Have you ever eaten a pussy before, my sexy slut?"

"No, Mistress."

"But you want to eat my pussy now?"

"Yes, Mistress," Eleanor admitted.

"Why?" Mom asked, which I thought was an odd question.

"I honestly don't know," Eleanor said. "It could be your daughter's exciting tongue on my own vagina, or maybe her fingers in my vagina, or how long it's been since anyone has touched me down there."

"I see," Mom mused.

"Or it could be the amazing taste of your own vagina," Eleanor added, now in an emotional state where she'd do anything to make her new Mistress happy! Anything to taste that sweet nectar again! And anything to be allowed to come!

"Good answer, my pet," Mom said. "Except that since we're grownups, we don't have vaginas anymore. Well, obviously we do biologically, but in situations like this one, you have a myriad of other choices. For instance, pussy, twat, fuck hole, slit, panty hamster, pink taco, snatch, hoo hoo, vajayjay, coochie, cunt... actually, I could go on almost forever."

Hearing Mom spouting such nasty terms continued making me burn... they just sounded so hot, pelting out of the mouth of the mother who'd once raised me to be a 'good girl'.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Eleanor responded sheepishly.

"So what body part of yours is my daughter eating right now?" Mom quizzed her.

Eleanor moaned as I continued teasing her, happening to flick her clit at this exact moment, "Your daughter is eating my wet, sloppy... ummm... 'love tunnel', Mistress?"

"Good one, my girl," Mom approved, guiding Eleanor's head back to her own cunt.

Then for a few minutes, there were just the sweet, sexy sounds of Eleanor licking my Mom, my tongue licking her, and both women moaning... which made my pussy burn, enhanced by a few nasty comments from my mother, like, "That's it slut, eat my cunt just like my daughter Cassandra eats your daughter Amber's cunt!" and, "You're a natural pussy pleaser!" and, "That's it, get that tongue deep inside my hole!" and, "Fuck my hole, slut! Lick it!"

Hearing all these nasty admonitions flowing so easily from my mother's potty mouth still felt surreal... and undeniably hot... hot... hot!

"I'm almost there. Do you want my cum, slut?" Mom asked as her moans got louder.

"Yes please, Mistress! Come on my face!" Eleanor begged convincingly, sounding as desperate to taste my mother's cum as I likely sounded whenever I begged her daughter for hers.

"Do you want me to come all over your pretty face?" Mom asked, psyching the older woman ever deeper into mindless submission.

"Yes please! Come all over your pet slut's face," the cum-hungry MILF begged, sounding as desperate as I always did in the heat of the moment... when I'd do anything for the privilege of licking Amber, or to rim her ass, or to taste her cum. This association of course, was making me feel as desperate to taste my Mom's cum as Eleanor obviously was! But my role was to be her totally obedient daughter right now, so I said nothing and just continued licking Mom's newest pet.

"Because you're my willing slut?" Mom pushed.

"Not exactly, I just want it! But yes, Mistress Barbara. Yes I am your obedient slut," Eleanor declared mindlessly. Once again I couldn't help wondering if I too sounded that pathetically desperate, whenever I was driven to that exact same mindset... willing to do anything to taste a dominant woman's cum.

"And you'll always do anything I tell you to?" Mom continued shoring up her complete dominance over her new conquest.

"Yes, I'll always obey you, Mistress," Eleanor's Mom responded humbly. "Please come on my face."

During this entire time while I was listening and watching intently, and I was enjoying the looks and sounds of desperation in Eleanor's responses, I continued teasing her pussy, continued driving her wild with need.

"I'll count on that, you good girl," Mom purred, "because I've got some very wicked plans for you."

Mom then guided the woman back to her pussy, and Eleanor resumed licking.

"Oh yes, such wicked plans," Mom moaned gleefully.

A couple minutes later, while I continued teasing the hairy, wet pussy, Mom was clearly about to come.

"That's it, Amber's Mom, eat my cunt. Get that tongue in my hole," Mom moaned. A minute later it was, "Don't stop, my pet, don't you dare fucking stop!" Then finally, the eruption. "Here it comes, slut! Here it comes! Yes, yes, fuuuuuuck!" Mom screamed, as her orgasm struck, and she coated Eleanor's lucky face and tongue... while I felt a bit envious.

A moment later Mom said to me, "Okay, she did an adequate job. You may get our slut off now."

I hurried to obey Mom's order, while I relished the idea that Amber's Mom was 'our' slut. I resumed pumping the fingers that I'd had resting inside her pussy, shifting from slow, leisurely teasing to aggressive licking... with my focus shifting from her pussy lips to her clit.

I heard her moaning into my mother's pussy, while I worked over her pussy, both inside and out.

"Do you want to come, pet?" Mom asked.

"Yes please! I need to come so bad," Eleanor moaned.

Which was a power trip for me, since I was the one in control of her orgasm. I could make her erupt in a few seconds or not, as I chose... subject to my Mom's oversight, of course.

"Beg for it, slave," Mom growled. Her Mistress persona was so sexy and powerful!

"Please Mistress, may I come? I'll do anything, if you let me come!" the MILF moaned desperately.

"Okay. Get her off, honey," Mom instructed me.

"Yes, Mommy," I replied obediently. I sucked the clit between my lips while furiously finger banging her sloppy, wet, nerdy hole.

"Oh myyyyy GAWD!" Eleanor moaned wildly as I doubly attacked her cunt.

"Come, slut! come all over my slut daughter's face!" Mom ordered.

And as I'd expected, in just a few moments, the woman erupted like a broken dam, screaming just a single word... "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"

I pulled my fingers out and shoved my face in, to harvest the deluge of cum gushing from her pussy, like a broken fire hydrant!

"Good slut. Give my daughter all your cum," Mom purred softly.

"Oh, God," Eleanor moaned weakly. All her energy had been usurped by her powerful orgasm.

"My daughter is quite the pussy muncher, don't you think?" Mom asked, as she sat down on the couch beside the new pet, who was still trembling.

"Yeah, she's crazy good," Eleanor enthused, albeit weakly, with her breathing still laboured, her orgasm refusing to fade from her completely.

"Guess what? You can thank your daughter for that," Mom said. "She trained her to be a top notch, obedient, pussy-munching, strap-on taking pet. Didn't she, honey?"

"Yes, Mommy," I answered, as I continued lapping up the sweet-tasting pussy cum from my Mistress's mother. "Mistress Amber trained me to be a completely obedient pet, an amazing cunt eater, and a three-hole fuck toy for her and her friends."

"Three-hole?" Eleanor asked, her orgasm finally fading. "Do you mean...?"

"Yes. Until a couple days ago, your daughter sodomized my daughter regularly," Mom explained.

"Oh my!" Eleanor gasped. "But that's so dirty!"

"It is. Have you ever taken it in the ass, my pet?" Mom asked.

"Well, I...." Eleanor started, then she stopped speaking.

"You have?" Mom said, "so you've been a little slut before today?"

"Yes, Mistress. I was quite adventurous in my younger days, and also with my husband," Eleanor answered, then added solemnly, "may he rest in peace."

"I'm sorry for your loss," Mom responded, gently and compassionately.

"Thanks. It was a few years ago," Eleanor said, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

"Have you been with anyone else since his passing?" Mom asked softly.

"No," the widow responded.

"So just now was your first orgasm from another person since then?"

"Yes," Eleanor said.