Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my knees were getting sore, I stood up.

"No worries, we'll help you make up for lost time. Unlike your daughter's approach, I want all of my pets to feel appreciated," Mom said.

"What do you mean, unlike my daughter's approach?"

"Amber gets a real kick out of humiliating her pets until they're at their wits' end, and they're begging for mercy," Mom explained. "With my daughter and me, you too will be doing some begging for sure, but basically, we want you to be happy, not to feel like you're enslaved against your will. We may go out of our way to make you uncomfortable sometimes, but we'll always do what's best for you in the long run. Now lie down."

"Um, okay," Eleanor said, as Mom gently pushed her back.

"Come and sit on her face, honey," Mom invited me, as she stood up. "Your pussy must be clamouring for an orgasm by now."

"Thank you Mommy, it is," I agreed, as I straddled the MILF's face.

"I need to..." Eleanor began saying, but she was silenced.

"What you need is to do whatever I tell you to do," Mom cut her off. "Right now, I want you to eat my daughter's pussy. Is that fucking clear?"

"But you just said..."

"Just now I told you I'd look after you, and I will. For example, you might get another orgasm or two before we finish today. But needing to do what you're told is a basic part of your nature, and submitting to Mistresses you can trust will make you happy. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes, it actually does, Mistress. So you're the boss, and I'm learning to like it." Eleanor then laid back and opened her mouth, I lowered my shaved snatch onto her face, and she began licking.

"I love this side of you," I moaned, as Mom left the room.

"Good to know," she said over her shoulder, before she disappeared.

"That's it, Amber's Mom," I purred, getting a rush from having my own pussy pet servicing me... which was such a departure from my normally submissive self. "Eat my pussy like my good girl."

Mom returned a couple minutes later, with a large zucchini in her hand. It was large enough to make an average cucumber look narrow and short.

"What's that for?" I asked, even though I already knew.

"Obviously I couldn't bring my strap-on in my carryon, could I?"

"You could have. It wouldn't have been against the law, just potentially embarrassing to someone or other," I pointed out, as my orgasm began rising.

"Perhaps I could have," she mused, as she sat down on the couch behind me. "But I didn't, so oh well."

"Do you think that will fit?" I asked. The zucchini was well over a foot long, and it was fat as fuck.

"If you've gotten her cunt wet enough, it should fit nicely," Mom said, parting Eleanor's legs, and awkwardly maneuvering herself between them.

"If only I'd known," I joked. I looked back to watch, as Mom positioned the huge, green, makeshift fuck toy against the hairy pussy, Eleanor surprisingly parting her legs wide without comment, as Mom began shoving the vegetable between her pussy lips.

"You dumb slut," Mom said playfully. "You should always get your pets revved up, soaked, and willing to do literally anything you tell them to."

"Yes, Mommy," I said, as I watched the fat green veggie ponderously forcing its way inside the older woman's pussy.

"Ooooooh," Eleanor moaned into my pussy.

"Relax, all your muscles, slut," Mom coached her gently, "we're about to give you the fucking of your life."

"Okay," the MILF responded with another moan, her answer muffled by my pussy.

"Don't stop eating my cunt," I reminded her, even though she'd continued licking me even while I was sure that her pussy was being penetrated far deeper, and was being stretched far wider, than any cock she'd ever previously been fucked with.

To my surprise, this older woman was a quick learner, and she was multitasking smoothly... steadily licking my pussy... while she took that huge, makeshift cock into her own pussy, over and over.

"Shit, you're a nasty slut," Mom said, very impressed. She and I had both watched with our eyes wide open, as that massive zucchini performed an impressive disappearing act inside Eleanor's pussy. "Your cunt is swallowing this monster whole!"

"She's definitely getting her daily allocation of vegetables down," I joked. I knew it was a lame quip, but I couldn't resist.

"Indeed," Mom said. There was now at least a foot of zucchini inside Amber's Mom's pussy. Then Mom snatched up her phone from the table, and I realized that she'd been filming ever since... since... I didn't know. Had she been recording this entire seduction from the start?

"Tell me. Who owns your pussy?" Mom asked, now shooting a closeup of the huge zucchini pumping in and out of the hairy pussy.

"You do, Mistress," Eleanor moaned wildly, her tongue now licking me only haphazardly. She was obviously overwhelmed by getting fucked with that foot-long-plus green vegetable.

Mom pointed at my ass, so I lifted myself high enough to unmuffle her, so we'd be able to hear what the bewildered, horny Mom said.

"And whose fault is all of this?" Mom asked her.

"My daughter's," Eleanor admitted, through some more moaning.

"Your bitch daughter's," Mom corrected her, while I rubbed my pussy against the MILF. I was able to look down and see her face, and I saw the utter lust all over it.

"Yes, she's my bitch daughter," she agreed mindlessly.

"Your bitch daughter Amber," Mom continued pushing her, as she handed me the phone. I got a great shot of Amber's Mom's face while it was almost coming!

"Oh God," Eleanor moaned, close to another orgasm. "Yes, my bitch daughter Amber."

"And now you're Cassandra's submissive fuck toy in addition to mine," Mom added, as she kept pumping into her with that massive green dick. I wondered what something that humongous would feel like in my twat... Eleanor certainly seemed to be enjoying it!

"Yes! I'm your daughter's submissive fuck toy, her eager pussy-munching pet, and her obedient slave!" she adlibbed eagerly. "And I'm willing to do whatever she tells me to." I had to admit hearing that was hot as fuck, and again I wondered if I'd sounded this desperate back when I was in her position.

"Good girl," I said.

"Look up and beg Mistress Cassandra for permission to eat her cunt," Mom ordered, continuing her ruthless veggie pounding.

Eleanor's eyes were closed, but she opened them to speak. "Mistress Cassandra, may I please eat your... OH!... no, please! Not a camera!"

"That's my call, not yours. Do as you're told," Mom ordered, pulling the huge zucchini out of Eleanor's very sloppy, dripping pussy.

"Please, Mistress! I'll do anything you say, but not on film!" Eleanor pleaded.

"Now, slut!" Mom growled. Then in a normal voice, "Besides, your entire submission is already on film, start to... well, not to finish, since we're not done yet ."

"It is?" she gasped.

"Yes it is," Mom confirmed. "And now... on film, so Amber can see it when we want her to... I want you to declare yourself that you're our completely submissive slut, and then I'll finish giving you the fucking you so badly need, and you'll be allowed to taste my daughter's cum."

Eleanor sighed, paused a moment and closed her eyes, then after opening them again, she looked directly into the camera and said, "Because of my desire to atone for the many sins and abuses perpetrated by my bitch daughter Amber upon my Mistress Cassandra, of my own free will I, Eleanor Williams, hereby declare myself to be a completely submissive lesbian sex slave, and I belong to Mistress Barbara and Mistress Cassandra. And now Mistress Barbara, if you would be so kind, please shove that huge zucchini dick back in my cunt, and Mistress Cassandra, please allow me to eat your delicious pussy, until you come all over your unworthy pet's face."

"Very well said," Mom approved, and she slid the zucchini back inside her pussy, while I sat back down on her face.

Over the next two minutes or so, only Eleanor's muffled moans and my own moans could be heard, until I was close to coming. I then reached down, grabbed the back of my pet's head, and ground my pussy on her face. "Get ready for your facial, bitch Amber's Mom," I moaned, as I furiously fucked her face.

"Come all over her face, baby," Mom sang out, "baptize her as your pet slut."

"I will, Mommy," I moaned, and a few seconds later, I erupted all over the MILF's face.

I released her head while I was coming and my juices squirted all over her, as she moaned, "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

"You're so desperate to come that you don't care your sloppy cunt is getting fucked by a foot-long-plus zucchini?" Mom taunted her.

"Ooooh, fuck! Whatever works!" she moaned, obviously not caring what was inside her pussy.

I climbed off of Eleanor, even though my orgasm was still continuing its journey through me, so I could film more of this wicked fuck session. So I filmed her demanding, "Yes! Fuck my cunt with that huge fucking vegetable! Make me come!" Then looking directly into the camera, "Show my tramp of a daughter what kind of slut you've turned me into, because of her despicable behaviour!"

"Reprimand your daughter directly," Mom ordered, as she kept furiously slamming the veggie in and out.

"Amber, this is all your fauuult," Eleanor moaned. "See what your actions have done to me? Because of you, these good women have made me into their lesbian slave! A zucchini slut! A cunt-munching bimbo! I'm happy about that, but I suspect you're not, and this... is... all... your... fauuuult!! Ooooo, I'm CUMMMMMING!!!"

"Shit," Mom muttered, as Eleanor erupted... and squirted... all over the foot-long-plus fuck toy!

"Yeah!" I agreed. The MILF's nasty words were so blatantly wicked, and she obviously knew we'd use this video the to blackmail Amber, so I could get my business back. This video was so deliciously deviant on all three of our parts!

"Soooo good," Eleanor moaned, still looking at me and thus into the camera as her orgasm cascaded through her and Mom kept fucking her, albeit more slowly, throughout her long orgasm.

A couple minutes later, Mom pulled the zucchini out and offered it to Eleanor, who opened her mouth, and sucked her leavings off of the fat vegetable... ironically demonstrating that her pussy could stretch just as wide as her mouth could.

"And now you're joining us for a few days' trip," Mom informed her abruptly.

"What?" she asked, slowly regaining her ability to think, after her temporary transformation into a complete fuck bimbo. I remembered my own moments of clarity that had followed my humiliating, yet body-pleasing experiences with her daughter.

"You're accompanying us back to Boston," Mom said, taking the phone back from me, and terminating the filming, then she checked the time, "Our flight leaves in two hours, so hurry up and pack. Don't worry about the money, I'm buying you a round trip ticket."

"I can' go anywhe..." Eleanor began.

Mom slapped her pussy... hard! "Now, bitch!"

"Please, I don't...."

"You either come with us like the pet you've just declared yourself to be, or this video gets used in ways you'll wish it hadn't been used," Mom said, her patience quickly running out.

"Okay, okay," the Mom said, defeated, and she staggered to her feet.

"Good girl," Mom said. "And your phone remains here until you return home."

"Okay," she agreed, and she hurried out of the room.

"I should check my own phone," I said. "I haven't turned it on since just before our prior flight took off."

"I'll bet your estranged Mistress has left you a few messages," Mom said, standing up for a stretch.

"A few is a perfect understatement," I said. For the first time n a long time, I wasn't (a) terrified, (b) turned on, or (c) both, by Amber's angry words, which included:

Where are you, slut?

Seriously, where the fuck are you?

When you get back here, I'm punishing you!

Answer your fucking phone!

You dumb slut, you're really pissing me off!

You are getting that asshole gaped hard!

Maybe I'll send you to a frat house as their cum bucket so they can knock you up! You certainly deserve it!

Answer me!

You dumb fucking ungrateful bitch!

Fine. Remember this is all on you. I told you I would leave your Mom alone, but now she is fair game.

"Mom, check out this last threat," I said, handing her the phone.

Mom smiled as she bent me over the couch, and slid that mammoth zucchini into my pussy. "Oh, my dearest daughter! How the tables are about to be turned!"

.....

.....

.....

Coming next, the conclusion of this originally three-part series that became six parts.

Amber falls!!!

Readers, is there anything you'd like to see included in this wicked tale about the fall of the titan?

Please share in the Comments. I'm hoping for a Spring 2024 release.