Becoming a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She apologized to the two boys and as she was heading out the front door she heard one boy joking with the other, "You'll get your chance to get some one-on-one time with her." She saw them walking away. Not the first time, she thought. Half the boys in her classes wanted her to spend a bit more time with brush techniques or tips on pottery making. She was always flattered but if they got something out of it, all the better.

As she headed over to the tall glass facade tower she wondered what on earth Brad and Mr. Jamison needed her for. She smiled when she considered the directorship position. Maybe that was it, but the CEO's office? She knew who Jack Jamison was, JJ's father. He seemed like a good person, JJ saying nothing but great things about him. One thing she'd learned is that kids and dogs are great judges of character.

She was about to tell the security guard who she was and why she was there, but the man stood holding a guest badge. "Mrs. Shearer, the elevators to the left will take you to the 42nd," he smiled at her.

She looked at herself and thought she looked a bit underdressed to meet with the CEO, but short notice is short notice. White blouse, tight jeans...nothing as revealing as he'd seen her before at the gatherings. 'But, they'll just have to live with it,' she thought.

Jessica was waiting for her when the elevator door opened, "Mrs. Shearer, Mr. Jamison is expecting you," she said before leading the beautiful woman over to the large walnut door.

Brenda smiled at the woman, "Brenda, please." She stopped the woman and whispered conspiratorially, "Do you know what this is about?" she asked.

Jessica shook her head, "I'm just as much at sea as you are, but it isn't anything bad as far as I can tell, they've been chatting and laughing," she smiled as she opened the door. "Can I get you coffee? Water?" she looked at the two men holding their drinks, "Scotch?" she chuckled.

"Wow!" Brenda looked at her husband drinking in the afternoon. "This is a first. Sure, I should have a glass, neat," she smiled. "Mr. Jamison, this is strange," she smiled.

"Jack," he indicated the couch next to where Brad was standing, "Please. Have a seat," he said pleasantly.

Branda sat next to her husband and was about the ask what this was about when the EA handed her the half-full glass, "Thank you, Jessica." She looked at the two men, bewildered. When Jessica had closed the door she sat forward, "This is very strange. You both look like conspirators in some plot...whatever it is, I'm in," she laughed.

Brad smiled, "You might want to hear what it is, but you pretty much nailed it," he patted her leg. He looked at Jack, "Do you...or should I?"

Jack sighed, "Again, I had the entire scenario planned out in my head, but maybe it's better if you...perhaps I should leave you both alone, now that I think about it," he said standing up.

Brad shook his head, "That's fine. It can't hurt anything just to ask." He turned to Brenda and was about to say something, then softly chuckled. "Um, honey? Do you remember the first words I ever heard out of your mouth?" he asked before grinning over at Jack.

Brenda thought a second, blushed, and nodded, "Sure, but why..."

Brad laughed, "Ok, not exactly what we asked you here for, but JJ's birthday is Friday and Jack wanted to give him something special as a present...something along the lines of the first thing you ever said to me," he smiled. "Something needs rectifying...something you can do."

"What? Wait." She looked sharply at her husband and then over at Jack who looked questioningly back at them.

Brad looked at the other man, "We happened to be waiting for a bus, we'd never met and I was relieved that the week of classes was over. I said something like, 'Finally, Friday. Yippee-ki-yay,' and Brenda immediately completed the phrase.

Jack laughed, "Wow. And I assume you fell immediately in love with her. That's great," he smiled. "Brenda, you can say no, but I'll tell you what spawned the idea. I love my boy. He's the best kid a man could have, but he's shy, incredibly shy, and in all my years of knowing him, there's only been one female...outside of his mom, that he's been comfortable around. You," he paused and took a sip of scotch, "and he's turning 18...Um, he's never even gone out on a date and he's never been with a woman...girl, never kissed, I assume."

Brenda blushed, "And you want me to...have sex with him," she stammered. She looked over at Brad, studying his face. She saw only openness...approval? She looked at the CEO, questions on her face. Perhaps it was the scotch but her head was swimming. Her husband was OK with this? Was she OK with it? Her head spun considering having sex...fucking the virgin boy and unconsciously she crossed her legs feeling her pussy throb.

Jack sighed, "Yeah, I thought it was a bad idea...no, I thought it was a great idea until I asked Brad to come up here. Then it sounded really stupid. Look...right now I'm not your husband's CEO, I'm a father. As I told your husband, there are no strings attached to this, no ramifications nor any benefits derived from whatever you decide. I was just thinking of my boy," he said before sitting back.

"I do like him," Brenda muttered, "He's a great kid." She felt a small rush thinking about giving the great kid experiences that he'll savor for the rest of his life.

No one said anything for five minutes as the woman sat there looking thoughtful. Finally, she turned to her husband, "And you'd be ok with me...screwing someone else?"

Brad shook his head, "Not under almost any other circumstance but...hell," he looked at Jack, "this has to be the best birthday present a man could give his son," he smiled "and I can...live with this since the good outweighs the bad."

Brenda looked at Jack, "Why not a hooker or...you know a working girl? Why me?"

"Because JJ adores you and I'd like it not to look like a present, but something that organically happens. I have it all worked out where we get called away...an HR issue where Brad would be needed, and I ask if you can take JJ home. This happens a lot with crises at work. Perhaps you could sit with him...keep him company..." he said quietly.

"Get naked and screw him," she finished before finishing her glass. She shook her head and looked at both men, "Ok, I have one requirement. You said no strings attached, no quid pro quo. I want you to abide by that," she looked apologetically at her husband, "I'll do it. I'd love to do it. I like JJ and to make him happy?" she said blushing, "sure!" She held out her glass, "I need a refill. What's the plan? I know you have everything planned out to the minute."

********************************************

The couple seemed to have renewed sexual energy over the next week. Brad's thoughts were on the boy's reaction to seeing his first bare tit, tasting his first nipple...especially nipples and tits like these.

Brenda wondered how she'd seduce the boy, act like a total slut and attack him? In her experiences with the boy, he'd made zero moves and she was at a loss as to how she'd comply with his urges if he didn't do anything. Perhaps suggest she teach him some dance moves at his house. A good possibility is to give him a birthday kiss and see where that takes them. But she doubted he'd catch on and she'd have to manipulate the situation...which might come off as artificial...it had to happen organically as Jack said. Best case, he takes a chance and she doesn't stop him rather than forcing herself onto him. She didn't want that.

They made love a dozen times in the five days before the event was scheduled. Brad seemed to want to try every position possible, perhaps so that Brenda and JJ wouldn't try something he hadn't. Brenda didn't know, didn't care as she enjoyed the renewed passion between them. It reminded her of their first week together where they tried to pack in as much as they could in their last few days together.

Brad held the door wishing he'd not agreed to this. Brenda had outdone herself. She'd picked up a sheer yellow chiffon cocktail dress, much of her braless chest generously exposed, shadows of her nipples showing through the thin material. It was fine as this was meant to be just a night out for husband and wife but knowing the boy would now be seeing his wife's figure made this real. Thoughts of backing out and canceling at the last minute popped into his head, but as they were led back to their table not seeing the Jamisons gave him hope that they had something come up.

As the maître d' held the chair for Brenda they heard a voice, "Brad? Is that you? What are the odds?" Jack said as he and his son were being led between the tables. "Jack, you remember, Brad and Brenda Shearer?" He turned to the maître d', "Do you, sorry I know it's short notice, but do you have a larger table so our friends can join us? That is if you both don't mind. It's JJ's birthday today."

Brenda smiled at the boy, giving him a big hug, "Happy birthday. What are you, 20? 21?" she asked.

"18," the boy blushed.

As they were led over to the quiet corner table that had been reserved for them, Brenda said to her husband accusingly, "Did you know it was his birthday? I would have liked to have picked up something, even a card," she said.

"I'm afraid Mr. Jamison didn't send out a memo," he laughed, "but we'll get the dessert," he patted his wife's arm.

"Jack," the man said over his shoulder, "Since you're my guests we can forgo the formalities. I never liked the Mr. crap anyhow," he said as they got to the table. "Also, consider this my treat since Sandra is out of town and we're thrilled to have some company." He looked at Brenda approvingly. She outdid herself. Again he felt a surge of gratitude for what the young couple agreed to.

JJ sat next to Brenda with Brad on her other side. Jack looked at the incredible woman envious of what his unsuspecting son had in store. He had rarely been with a woman so alluring, sexy, and beautiful. Every time she turned her head to talk to JJ or Brad, he glanced at those dark nipples showing through. 'Oh to be in JJ's shoes tonight...or out of them,' he thought.

JJ. was smiling the entire meal just being close to the woman he'd fantasized about so much recently. Her dress revealed most of her breasts as she leaned forward or turned to talk to him and he had to tell himself over and over not to stare at her chest.

As they put down their forks, Brad told Jack, "The desserts are on us. Brenda wants to get whatever your boy wants for dessert."

"That works for me," Jack said. He raised his glass to his son, "Happy birthday. You can drink...at least at home, and in the Virgin Islands, vote, get drafted, commit felonies, get tried as an adult...sorry, Perhaps being 18 isn't all that great," he laughed.

"That's not fair," Brenda patted the boy on the shoulder, "he's a man now. Sure, those all come into play but he's about to embark on college, make new friends, meet some young innocent babes, romance them, get them pregnant..." she grinned, "Ok, maybe you will need to be careful on that last part."

Brad laughed seeing the boy blush furiously, "Brenda, you're mean. He'll be a responsible young man with the dozens of girls beating a path to his dorm room door and hell, if he knocks them up, we'll have little JJs running around. Would they be JJJs?"

"I wish," the boy stammered, "just one girl would be fine with me," he blushed even more. He stared straight ahead not wanting to look at the one girl he was thinking of. He looked up as the waiter came over, "Thank God!" he muttered.

He was happy no one told the wait staff that it was his birthday wondering how mortifying it would be for the entire restaurant to look over. They reviewed the different intriguing pastries, flans, and other confections and when he'd mumbled he couldn't decide between the chocolate cake and the key lime pie, Brenda leaned over and whispered, "You order one, I'll order the other and we'll share, ok?" which made him nod and have to adjust his napkin in his lap. He'd hoped she never noticed the many times he'd felt his cock throb as she patted his thigh.

After the dessert, Brenda again leaned over, "Next year, tell your dad to give us a warning so we can go to a place that has a dance floor. I think I'd like to dance with a real man tonight," she said softly. Her hand stroked his thigh as she said this very aware of the tenting.

Just as she sat back looking at the boy, Jack's cell went off.

"Sorry, crap. It's...I have to take this." he said as he walked quickly down the hall toward the cloakroom.

Brad looked over at the boy...man, "Any good presents? Car? Boat?" he asked.

JJ smiled, "A bike. An electric mountain bike. Just about the best one made. This is going to be so much fun getting out on the trails," he gushed.

Brad nodded, "We have great bikes also, perhaps not as nice as yours but Brenda and I found some nice single tracks over at the state park"

Jack came back to the table looking disturbed, "Christ. I have to go to Philadelphia to deal with...hell, hang on. I can't go into it, but there's an HR fire that needs to be put out and shit, I know this is a lot to ask, but can you come with me?" he asked Brad.

"Now?" he asked. He looked a Brenda, "Um, do I have time to...?"

Jack shook his head, "They're waiting for us and we'll have to pick up whatever stuff we need. The corporate jet is prepping right now. Brenda? I know is a huge ask, but can you drive JJ home?"

Brenda smiled, "Sure. But I'm not taking him home. I'm going to take him dancing on his birthday!" she smiled. "You guys go have fun putting out your fires, we'll make a night of it," she said happily. She turned to the boy, "Are you ok with that? I know you won't be with your dad, but will I do for company?" she asked. She looked at Brad, "Don't bother trying to call me until tomorrow. I'll be in good hands."

JJ couldn't contain his huge grin, "I've never gone dancing, sure!"

"When should we get back?" Brad asked, "By dinner tomorrow?"

"We should be back by six tomorrow. I hate to ruin your weekend, but take a day or two off next week to make up for it." He looked at the two sitting there, "We'll call you and let you know for sure when we're coming back. Anyhow, sorry, JJ. Happy Birthday anyhow. I'll make it up to you."

After paying the check and the two men got outside Jack turned to Brad, "Four Seasons? There's a terrific cigar bar nearby." he asked.

Brad nodded, "Yeah. I don't think I'd like to go back to the empty house. Thanks."

Jack slapped him on the shoulder, "Hell! Your wife should have been an actress. She's perfect. And since you like scotch, the cigar bar has the best selection of single malts in the city."

Brenda stood, holding out her arm. "Do you know a good dance club? I know of one not far from here if you'd like to go," she said.

JJ shook his head, "I'm afraid this is all new to me, but it sounds fun," he smiled at the beautiful woman.

"Cool, a club virgin," she chuckled, "I'll be gentle," she said as they left the restaurant.

JJ blushed thinking how right she was about that virgin comment. They didn't have to drive far but there was a long line to get in. Brenda stopped and looked at the doorman who eyed her. "We don't have to wait if you don't want to. I forgot it's Friday night," she sighed. "There's another club a few miles from here, not as nice but not as crowded either."

"Miss," the man signaled, his finger touching his ear, "Would you like to come in?"

"Really? Sure!" she smiled. They ducked under the rope and she stopped and looked at the huge man, "I'm not complaining, but..."

The man smiled and pointed to the camera over the door, "I think it's the dress. Have fun," a wall of sound hit them as he opened the door. Brenda paid the cover and they ordered drinks.

JJ was wide-eyed as he took in the bouncing throng, the pulsing music, and the strobing colorful lights. They found a small table and sat looking around.

Brenda leaned over and spoke loudly, "It's not a great place to talk, but let me know when you want to dance."

He nodded and stood up. He knew he would never look anywhere nearly as good as the men he saw out there, but he didn't think anyone cared. It was obvious they were all in their own worlds as they moved with their partners.

Brenda smiled and let herself be led onto the floor. She was impressed with how much smoother the boy was than the first time she'd danced with him and she relaxed and felt the music flow through her after accepting the fact that her breasts would be unfettered under the sheer material. She loved dancing and she and Brad hadn't gotten out as much as they used to and she missed it.

JJ was getting a throbbing in his pants the more Brenda moved to the beat, her breasts flopped around and her nipples poked through. He was also getting tired when the music changed to a slower beat. Many couples came together, swaying a spinning to the music and Brenda folded herself into his arms. At first, he avoided pelvic contact but she pulled him closer, not like at the company parties with the 6" space between them and she had to be aware of his painful erection.

"Thanks," she whispered in his ear.

"For what?" he asked.

She ground her crotch against the hard mass, "It's nice after five years of marriage a man finds me sexy." She looked at him and kissed him, "and it seems that you do find me sexy."

'You have no idea,' JJ thought. The boy relaxed as he noticed the other couples were actively grinding their crotches together and freely running their hands over their partners' bodies. He tentatively let his hands slide down the skin on Brenda's back onto her the curve of her ass and she didn't do anything. He continued feeling her back and more of her ass happy she didn't stop him.

Brenda smiled to herself feeling the boy loosen up and as a hand stroked her ribs onto her sideboob she pulled her body away to give him room.

JJ had a hand on his first breast. Better than he imagined...soft yet firm if that makes sense. He could feel the warm fleshy mass, the hard nipple, and rather than being stopped, Brenda was moving her hips back and forth grinding against his cock.

Sadly, the song ended and a fast piece came on. Brenda looked at the boy's crotch and smiled, "We'd better go sit while you get that under control," she said pulling him behind her as they made their way back to their table.

JJ's nightmares had often portrayed being in public, humiliated as people laughed and pointed at the tent in his pants, but Brenda seemed happy to see his reaction to her. This changed so much for him. This was a natural occurrence.

The ice had melted in both their drinks but the liquid was welcome. Brenda was pressing the glass against her forehead as they checked out some of the other couples. "You can tell a lot of these guys come here regularly," she leaned over to the boy as they both looked out onto the dance floor. "They're good!"

As they were recovering a young man came over and put out a hand, "Would the lady like to dance?" he asked.

Brenda looked at the tall, blond 25-30-year-old and shook her head. "Sorry, we were about to call it night."

"Too bad, I wanted to cut in a few times...I snoozed, I lost," he smiled before backing away. He went over to another table with three pretty girls. A cute blonde smiled and let herself be led out onto the floor.

"You get that a lot," JJ sighed as he thought back to the company parties.

"It's fine. I rarely ever take them up on it." She put down her glass as the song ended, "One more dance before we go?" she asked, "It's almost midnight."

JJ smiled thinking he'd never been out this late, let alone on a date. Wait! 'This is a date...what a date feels like,' he thought. 'Too bad it won't end like he'd heard a lot of dates end.' He took her hand to lead her onto the floor just as one song was ending.