Becoming a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda reached up to play with his nipples, swallowing periodically as he leaked precum. She knew he was close as she heard his breathing change...the short gasps she'd heard countless times since early this morning and sucked harder.

"Brenda...uuhhhh, uuhhhh, God! Oh shit!" he cried as he came down her throat. She kept sucking, bobbing, and swallowing each time he ejaculated.

She wiped her mouth and crawled up and snuggled with the boy as he recovered from what seemed a very happy ending.

Finally, at 10 AM, they decided they needed breakfast and after showering together, Brenda borrowed one of the boy's tees so she wasn't walking around totally naked. It was small, very small but covered her. As they went into the kitchen she could feel how sore her pussy was. She'd been with various boys in the past but never been fucked so much in just six or seven hours let alone in 24 hours. She was starving and she made eggs bacon and toast for both of them.

JJ looked over at the beautiful woman, naked from the waist down, her dark triangle inviting his attention. The tight tee molded to her breasts, her bare ass, and exposed pussy elicited a huge surge of pride as he felt she was his...for now. This goddess, this married woman, seemingly relegated to his fantasies had given herself to him to do as he pleased. He knew it was going to end soon but he hoped she'd at least stay until the afternoon since Dad and her husband weren't due back until dinnertime. She was watching him as she nibbled on a piece of toast.

Brenda was feeling her pussy throb knowing the boy wanted more and opened her legs teasingly as she spun on her stool. She traced her wet slit teasingly. She saw he was getting hard and had a thought. "Perhaps you'd like to take me from behind?" she asked.

JJ nodded, "Sure, but we did that a few times last night."

"I meant, from behind...behind," she smiled.

JJ nodded rapidly, "Really? Sure!" He pulled her close as she came over to straddle him.

They were kissing passionately, with her tee up on her shoulders as he got rock hard again. She wanted to feel him inside her again but whispered, "Can you get some petroleum jelly or something?" She got off his lap as the boy trotted down the hall.

JJ stopped as he entered the kitchen. Brenda had tossed the tee shirt aside and was bent over the back of a kitchen chair, legs spread with her ass thrust up. He might have fucked her from behind but hadn't taken time to enjoy this view. Incredible, he thought, the most beautiful sight in the world. He came over feeling his cock angrily bob up and down, followed her instructions, and lubed her ass. He fingered the tight hole until she told him she was ready for his cock. He moaned happily feeling the throbbing shaft pop into her rectum.

Brenda grunted as the boy's fat shaft drove deep into her tight hole. It stung but she knew she'd relax and it would feel better, then feel great. She gripped the sides of the table as JJ enthusiastically picked up the pace. She still couldn't believe how aggressive and energetic this shy boy was once his cock penetrated her. Unconsciously she heard herself grunting loudly with every stroke, her voice echoing off the walls. He was grabbing her flopping tits virtually using them as leverage to fuck her hard.

"Holy shit, dude!" they heard a boy's voice from across the kitchen.

Both looked up at two of JJ's friends standing in the doorway watching.

Brenda froze and JJ stopped fucking her ass while dropping his hands to her waist. He had his cock buried deep inside her, but he made no move to pull out.

"Oh shit!" JJ cried. "Guys, sorry. I totally forgot." He patted Brenda's naked back, "Um, this is a friend and we...look, can we play World of...maybe next week?"

Brenda collected herself and straightened up. As weird as it was she put out a hand with no attempt to hide her breasts or her pussy, "Candy. I'm a friend of JJ's father," she said in a perfect southern accent. "Sorry not to come around to give you all a proper greeting but it feels like I've got a foot of steel rod up my ass," she purred.

Each boy came over and shook her hand, "Dave," one boy said, his eyes on her full tits. He had a hand over his crotch vainly attempting to hide his erection.

"Jerry," the other boy said as he took her hand. "We should go," he sighed as he backed away. He pulled his cell out of his pocket as he went.

Brenda stood up straighter, her pussy further exposed to both boys and pulled JJ's hands onto her breasts, and then turned and kissed the boy. "Damn, JJ my nipples feel like they're on fire, fuck!" She then turned to look at the clock, "You all come back after six as I have to get to another...friend's house," she smiled. She turned her head and again kissed JJ hard before looking back at their audience, "But I need this stud to fuck me now, so if you don't mind..." she leaned forward against the chair back, "Fuck me, JJ, fuck my ass and play with my pussy."

The two boys fled out the door commenting on how hot she was and that JJ was the luckiest kid on earth. One asked if they should have gotten a card or something. The other laughed and asked, "From what pocket?"

They heard the front door slam and started laughing.

"Oh, my God!" JJ burst out, "I wish I'd taped that. You were great. They'll be jerking off as soon as they get home." He kissed her back, "I can't believe you exposed yourself rather than hide," he said.

Brenda chuckled, "My mom always said, if you find yourself in a humiliating position, own it. No one but you can make you feel ashamed." she continued in the southern accent. She looked over her shoulder, "And I'm impressed. Most guys would have lost their erection, but you're just as hard. OK, I meant it earlier. You do feel like a foot of steel rod in my ass. Fuck me! Fuck my ass, play with my pussy, and cum inside me." she ordered.

JJ had been close and the thought of his friends seeing that he was no longer a virgin, and fucking the ass of the most beautiful woman was too much. He'll be a hero at school.

Brenda wished the boys had stayed to watch as she played with her pussy feeling that wonderful cock drive deep into her. It was shockingly arousing as she remembered the boy's avid looks. When she gets home, she and Brad are going to do some experimenting with this new aspect. Where could they have sex that someone might be able to watch?

JJ leaned over and gripped those large tits marveling for the umpteenth time how great they felt as he felt the aching rise in his balls. Happily, Brenda began grunting and the familiar sound of her impending orgasm filled the room.

Rubbing her clit furiously Brenda felt herself peaking for the longest time before finally exploding. She was humping back against the boy's cock almost as if wanting to merge with him as her world spun out of control.

JJ felt the woman's body go against the chair's back as she crashed from what appeared to be her strongest orgasm and wondered what the appropriate thing to do was. It's not like he could look this up in Miss Manners but he decided he needed to cum first, then check on Brenda. He closed his eyes, gripped her creamy ass cheeks, and pounded into her. She was coming around just as he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck!" Brenda sighed, "Cum inside my ass. You're so big, so fucking big," she sighed. He slammed into her and she felt his warm sperm flood her rectum. As he finished cumming inside her, he collapsed onto her back.

When they were done Brenda looked back at the boy. "By the way, can you tell your friends not to share the pictures they took with anyone? I'm sure I'll never run into anybody there, but still..."

JJ stood up and gently pulled out of her ass, "Crap! I didn't see that," he said softly. "I'll tell them to delete them."

"Don't be silly. You know they won't. Just ask them nicely to share them with you since I know you want to see them but not with anyone else. It will be our secret," she said as she went to grab some paper towels.

***********************************************

As the two men were ready to tee off on the 13th hole, Jack checked his phone. "I guess things are going well. Brenda is still there." He looked thoughtful, "You like this course?" he asked Brad.

"Like? This is the best course I've ever played," he smiled. "It's like putting on a pool table the greens are so consistent. I was about to say, I don't know how to thank you, but instead let's say we're even," he smiled at the man.

"Well, it's even better when you go through a 2nd time. You'll probably drop a half-dozen strokes." Jack looked thoughtful, "Just a suggestion. I'm enjoying your company and I could get another tee time tomorrow," he paused.

Brad leaned on his driver, "You have the same look on your face you had when I came to your office." He sighed, "OK. We're stuck in Philadelphia for another day?"

Jack nodded. "I don't know, it just popped into my head. I cleared my schedule for the weekend...you have no idea how much crap I have to deal with regardless of what day it is and, well, if JJ and Brenda want more time..."

Brad nodded then chuckled. "I remember a poll taken years ago and most men would rather play a round of golf than have sex with their wives. They aren't married to Brenda but sure. Want me to call her? Or do you want to call Brad and act like you have no clue she is there?"

Jack pulled his phone out of a pocket in his bag, "We'll each call as if they're in different parts of the city," he smiled, "You first."

***********************************************

Branda put down her phone and looked over at the boy. She was surprised Brad suggested this additional 24 hours, but the look on the boy's face made it worth it. He'd been quiet and depressed after they'd showered and she'd gathered her stuff to head home. She'd wanted him one more time but they'd moved into the living room and he'd pulled her close and just held her. She was about to tell him she'd better head out before the guys got home when her phone went off.

Brad told her to act surprised and if she wanted to come home it was fine with him, but it also sounded like it would be fun to extend the birthday gift another day. "Tell me you miss me and hurry home and it's over, or tell me I'll owe you big time and I'll see you at six on Sunday."

"Oh shit, honey. I'm so sorry you have to work all weekend...leaving me alone. You own me big time," she said softly. "I love you. It's just not the same around the house without you."

She put down the phone to give the boy the news when his phone went off. She watched the boy's face light up while murmuring how sorry he was that his dad always had to work on weekends. He put down the phone and looked at Brenda, thoughts about all he wanted to do for the next 24 hours swirling through his head.

Brenda stood up and put out her hand. "We're stopping at my house, getting some clothes then I'm taking you to dinner. You better call your friends and explain Candy is staying another day," she said in her southern accent, "and you'll see them at school Monday."

***********************************************

The next 24 hours were not as exhausting as the first day. They'd had sex 9 times and Brenda was wondering if she'd be able to walk the first day, then after JJ was a lot less demanding...just six times. It wasn't like they were bored though. Brenda pointed out that his friends had pictures of her naked and perhaps JJ would like to take some.

JJ grabbed his camera bag and pulled out his Nikon. He took over from the start, ordering her to undress slowly as he snapped away. Brenda was pleased that the previously shy was taking charge. After she was fully nude he had her assume various poses before getting on his bed. She lay on her back, legs casually closed before he had her open them wider. She couldn't remember ever feeling so slutty as she spread her legs so wide she was doing the splits.

JJ was hard as a rock as he filled up the SD card, moving around the bed to capture the different angles. After getting close-ups of Brenda's beautiful pussy, he put the camera aside and looked up at her, "Teach me. Teach me to eat pussy," he said softly.

Brenda was happy the boy was a quick learner and wasn't averse to the taste of his cum. The rest of the day he'd get her close with his newly acquired skills before plunging into her pussy or her ass.

They were lying on the bed, sweaty and panting after another energetic session. JJ traced Brenda's dark areola with his finger and sighed. He looked at the woman, strands of hair stuck to her forehead, her face and chest still flushed. "You are so beautiful," he sighed, "I love you...crap. Sorry" he blurted. "I didn't mean to say that."

"I love you too," Brenda smiled as she stroked his face, "It's alright. Sadly, I'm spoken for, but if I weren't I'm still too old for you. You'll find a nice girl who will love you and who you'd do anything for. You're a great guy, a good man, and," she reached down to stroke his cock, "really gifted. A great lover."

"Really?" he asked, "I...I wasn't sure what to do at first..."

"And you sure picked things up quickly." She sat up, "Ok, we did a lot, almost all the positions we could do, fucked everywhere in the house, except your parent's bedroom...and no, we're not going there," she laughed. "Tell me, what was your favorite position?"

JJ felt his cock throbbing in her soft hand thinking back to all the different positions. "69. I liked it when we did the 69 thing. It was totally intimate. I felt so close to you...my cock in your warm mouth, the taste of you in mine," he said softly. He sat up and crawled down between her legs.

Brenda put a hand on his shoulder, "You sure? You just came inside me." She didn't argue though as the boy pushed his head between her legs and his plump head pressed against her lips.

***********************************************

"Thanks," Brenda said as she kissed the boy. "I would have been stuck alone at home all weekend and this was..." she looked around at the various places they had sex, "incredible. You, my boy, are a fucking machine. You'll be making girls squeal with pleasure next year at Yale." She kissed him again, "And remember. This was a one-time thing...I never cheated on Brad before and I'm not about to have an affair."

JJ nodded, then hugged the woman he loved. and stood back. "Thanks for being such a good friend. I...I probably would have gone through college without getting the nerve to ask a girl out let alone..." he looked down the hall to the living room couch. He kissed her again then opened the door and watched sadly as she headed to her car, her auburn hair glowing in the sun, the memory of that same glow in bed this morning as she sucked his cock.

***********************************************

The Shearers and Jamisons got together frequently with Brenda and Sandra sharing a passion for gardening and Jack and Brad often out on the course. Of course, whenever JJ was back from college, he was very happy to see them, Brenda in particular.

One time Sandra pulled Brenda aside, "Watch out for JJ. Something happened last spring, I think he got lucky," she giggled, "Anyhow, he has a lot more confidence but I've seen how he looks at you. You probably have noticed how much he likes you."

Branda chuckled, "I wish. He's a great-looking guy. If I were single..." She smiled over to where the three men were talking.

A year later, JJ came home with a beautiful girl...tall, perfect figure, auburn hair...large breasts. She was proudly introduced to Brad and Brenda when they were over for dinner.

"This is Brittney," JJ smiled, "she's from California and is in my Accounting class," he said happily. He proudly stroked the beautiful girl's shoulder.

Brad whispered in Brenda's ear, "Am I dreaming, or did JJ find a clone of you?" he asked.

"You wish," Brenda sighed, "Brittney's a total knockout."

Brad shook his head, "Nope. Not going there. You still are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

After dinner, Brenda stood and picked up some glasses and plates and took them into the kitchen. Sandra had given up a long time ago telling their guest that the help can do that but Brenda liked to make herself useful whenever she could. Brittney stood and picked up dishes and followed Brenda into the kitchen.

Brenda had just put everything down when Brittney asked her a strange question, "What's your favorite song?"

Brenda was taken aback but thought a second, "Radar Love by Golden Earring, though..." she stopped as the girl hugged her.

"Thank you," the girl said, "I know what you did for JJ. Relax, he never told me your name, just about the weekend of his 18th birthday. Dinner, dancing, um...sorry, but he told me about most of it. I see how he looks at you and I want to tell you, I've been with a few guys but none more attentive in bed than JJ. I know it was you, I know you taught him everything. He told me how shy he was before you opened him up." She kissed Brenda's cheek and stood back. "You should be really proud of what you did for him. That had to be tough, a birthday present like that."

"What? It wasn't..." she protested.

"Right. His birthday...18th birthday. The woman he lusts after, yes, that's what he told me. Her husband and his dad both get called away. I'm no Sherlock, but it sure sounds like the perfect setup to me." she smiled. "So, thank you."

Brenda blushed and looked down at the floor, "It was..." she looked back at the dining room, "incredible. It might have been a present, but I sure benefited from it. He might be the most energetic lover I've ever had." She then looked at the chair in front of the island remembering being bent over it. She could still feel that fat cock filling up her rectum. She pulled the girl close and studied her face, "You're not jealous? I'm so happy he found someone like you, he deserves the best."

"Jealous?" the girl laughed, "I thank you every time JJ and I are together...naked that is," she blushed. She noticed Brenda stroking the back of the chair and raised her eyebrows.

Brenda looked at the girl, "he told you that much detail?" she sighed, "most surreal thing I've ever experienced."

Brittany chuckled, "I've fantasized someone would watch us but never found a way to accidentally make that happen," she smiled, "OK, now I feel jealous."

It turned out that not only was Brittney not jealous, she and Brenda became close friends. The couples vacationed together, the two women shopped together, and eventually, Brenda was asked to be her Matron of Honor after JJ proposed. Later JJ and Brittney had twins named Brenda and Lee.

Brad never got nor expected to get Jack's help getting promoted, but through his work ethic, and innovative ideas he rose within the corporation to a VP-level position. He and Jack remained strong friends and their families would often get together.1