Becoming a Model Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I don't know." He stumbled over his words again as she rubbed his cock. They'd tried all sorts of things in the bedroom but this blatant exhibitionism and toy play was a whole new level. It confused the hell out of him but he couldn't deny that he liked it too.

"Don't think," she encouraged. "Just trust me." Andy returned with a bottle of lube and together, he and Kat pushed Peter back over to the bed. She showed off the lube bottle for the camera and made a big deal of spreading Peter's legs. "Try not to look so scared, babe. They're taking photos." She leaned down, giving his cock a quick lick to reassure him before she squirted the lube on his ass. Beside her, Andy lubed himself up, stroking his cock and sliding his fingers in and out of his ass with ease.

Peter tried not to clench as Kat slid her fingers in, one by one. "Yes baby, that's it," she purred, rubbing his chest with her other hand. Finally, she held up the dildo again. "I think you boys are ready."

Andy lay down on the bed, his legs spread wide, and Kat guided Peter into position. They both lay on their backs, legs sort of wrapped around each other and hips supported by pillows. She started with Andy, feeding one end of the dildo into his waiting asshole while the cameras clicked and whirred. Peter watched with a mix of fascination and concern as Andy's ass easily took in the first few inches of the thick fake cock.

"Your turn baby," Kat panted, clearly turned on by the sight. Peter no longer wondered why she came home from work so horny, so often. "Be gentle," he said weakly, his head dropping back against the pillows as she pressed the rubber against his ass. They'd played with some thin wands and vibrators before but this was bigger than anything he'd put inside his ass.

He felt some pressure and then the head of the dildo slid in. "Oh fuck yes," Kat moaned, pausing and playing up her reaction for the photographer. "That's so fucking sexy babe." She let him get used to the girth, reaching down to stroke his cock, which had wilted slightly with the lack of attention. She brought it back to life with some skilled hand work and he felt Andy pressing closer, pushing the dildo deeper into both of them.

Grunting slightly, Peter felt the thing slide in further. Inch by inch, he tried to give reactions for the camera while Kat urged him on. Finally, he and Andy were nearly ass to ass. He wondered how they could possibly be showing off the toy when it was buried inside both of them. Before he could think much more, Andy was pulling away again, starting a slow rhythm that Peter instinctually matched. They moved back and forth in tandem while Kat stroked both their cocks, a steady mix of moaning and grunting from the threesome.

"I'm gonna-Kat, I'm getting close," Peter moaned, eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Hold on baby, just a little longer."

He felt Andy pull away and the dildo slid out of his ass. "Fuck," he groaned, suddenly missing the delicious pressure against his prostate. He lay there, eyes still closed and legs spread wide, feeling Andy move into some other pose for the camera. Then he felt something at his ass again. It wasn't until Andy's balls slapped against his body that he realized the cock in his ass was no longer a fake one.

The realization made his eyes fly open in surprise and just as he took in Andy fucking him, Kat reached down and gave his cock a few more hard tugs. The combination overwhelmed him and Peter fell back in a body-shaking orgasm, his cock spraying pent-up cum in a geyser across his body, and Andy's and Kat's.

The camera crew applauded as the director praised them. "Really great work! That was a great finish, what an inspired idea, Andy! That'll be so hot for the catalogue when we piece it all together! Great work everyone, let's call that a day."

Andy remained where he was, his thick, hard cock buried in Peter's ass. Kat kissed Andy as he slowly thrust in and out of an exhausted Peter. After another few minutes, he pulled out, cumming across Peter's chest with a smug look. He and Kat exchanged goodbyes before he headed off to the wardrobe area to change back into his street clothes.

"Oh fuck babe that was so hot," Kat praised, sliding her fingers across Peter's sticky chest and taking a taste of their mixed cum. All around them, the camera crew was working on packing up, ignoring them as if this was totally usual for the end of a shoot.

Peter sat up, still shaking slightly from the strength of his orgasm. Kat swirled her fingers around in the cum again and slid them into his mouth before kissing him, tasting it on his tongue.

"Let's get you cleaned up, hm?" She smiled, getting off the bed and offering him her hand. "I told Andy he should come over for dinner tonight. There are a few more toys we didn't get to play with."

12