Becoming A Part Of Each Other

Story Info
Falling suddenly in love.
10k words
4.72
9.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every time I look at you

I just don't know what to do

When I see you

Since you came into my life

Such a change in me I can't explain

"Ever since I met you

While strolling through the park one sunny day

It was love when I first saw you

And this love I really feel down deep inside

It's not often that I feel this way

But since you came into my life

You have now become a part of me

And I, a part of you"

"A Part of Me, A Part of You," by Danny Lopes, Sr. and as sung by Moe Keale

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was 1968 and turmoil gripped the nation. The Vietnam War was raging, and anti-war protests and race riots occupied the nightly television news. In Hawaii, young men went to the University of Hawaii at Manoa not necessarily to get a higher education, but to avoid being drafted into involuntarily military service and sent overseas.

These were times when a guy like me had to hunker down and enjoy the simple pleasures of life...like a spaghetti plate lunch (along with one scoop of macaroni salad and another of rice) from Grace's Lunch Wagon. It was the cheapest meal that a struggling college student could get for a dollar and twenty-five cents (and for an additional dime, you got a canned juice drink)...all carbs and calories, but you couldn't beat it.

The day was a hot one and I had retreated to a shaded corner of the lawn of University's Laboratory School (K-12) that was across the major road from the main university campus. I was pigging out on my cheap lunch and enjoying my solitude when out of the corner of my eye, this young high school coed purposefully marched into the center of a level grassy area before me.

"Pretty!" was the first thing that popped into my head as I looked at the Asian pixie before me. "Japanese...I think...hmmm, five-one (if at all)...cute and perky with a short dark bob hairdo that framed her lovely face and enhanced her completely natural attractiveness. Hmmm, interesting," I said to myself as I continued to shovel my food into my mouth, followed by gulps of juice.

I knew that she didn't see me because I was off to her side and in the shadows of the low-hanging lauhala trees. Focusing straight ahead, she began a stretching routine while dressed in what looked like gym shorts and a loose cropped t-shirt. When she stretched her arms above her head and arched backward, I took immediate notice that while her boobs were modest, they were still enticing. Then she spread her legs and then bent over to twist and touch her toes. I had to admit that she had one hell of a sweet little tush...small, firm, and nicely rounded...and shapely legs to match her petite size.

My lovely interest then began a series of sharp arm and leg moves that seemed to be choreographed judging from her extreme concentration. After watching her go through her stylized routine, the word "cheerleader" jumped into my stunned brain. Yes, those snappy movements were what I had seen so many times when I ogled my former high school's cheerleaders.

I don't know how many times my little cutie rehearsed her routine but when she did it to her satisfaction, she clapped gleefully and then surprised me by doing a series of cartwheels. What she didn't know was that she flashed me a good look of her bra-covered boobs when her cropped top exposed them each time her legs were at the apex of her move. "Hey," I thought to myself, "If she's going to flash me her titties, I am going to look!"

My little cheerleader had finished and was bent over to grasp her knees in utter exhaustion, breathing heavily that comes with a good workout. I don't know why, but I couldn't help but show my appreciation by clapping.

This, of course, caused my little pixie to jerk upright and quickly scan about her to determine the source of her adoration. It didn't take long before her almond-shaped eyes locked in on me in the shady seclusion of my lunchtime spot.

"Have you been watching me all this time?" was the sharp inquiry shot to me. "Are you some kind of creepy weirdo who likes to spy on high school girls?"

"Well...I'll have you know that I was here first and that it was you who intruded on my peaceful lunch. But in response to your questions, I plead completely 'guilty' for I loved watching you do your cheerleading routine and flashing me your bra when you did your cartwheels."

"What? You saw my what? And you looked? God, you are so disgusting!"

"Nope. I am just an ordinary guy who appreciates a pretty young woman going through her paces. You are a cheerleader for the Lab School, aren't you?"

"Why, yes, I am! How did you know?" was the immediate response to my assumption.

"Oh, I've seen enough cheerleading," I casually reply as I took another bite of my plate lunch while appreciating the lively but obviously upset petite Asian high schooler before me. "It took me a while to figure it out, but I've seen enough about pep routines to recognize the moves...although the cartwheels were a bit unexpected.

"Oh, in case you want to foolishly report me, I am Jerry Kealoha...a university junior... in the pre-med program...I am the student directory. The draft board will be more than willing to pick me up once I've been kicked out of college because you filed a complaint against me. Will that make you feel better for me watching you do your thing while I ate my lunch?"

"Hmmph! I never said that I was going to file a complaint against you. Don't put words into my mouth."

"Okay. I would apologize except there is nothing to be sorry for. You are very energetic and utterly captivating. I see nothing wrong with watching a pretty cheerleader do her thing. I couldn't help myself...you do know that you are rather cute?"

My words must have pleased her because the Asian elf before me flashed me a dazzling smile before giggling, "Thanks! I was practicing a new routine for this Saturday night's basketball game against our private school rival. I wanted to make sure that I had it down pat and did the cartwheels to celebrate not making a single mistake. Hey, you didn't really see my bra, did you?"

Swallowing the spaghetti in my mouth, I asked, "Do you want the truth or for me to lie to you?" When she chose the former, I said in a matter-of-fact voice, "You're wearing a loose cropped top that is subject to the pull of gravity when you're standing on your hands with your feet in the air."

My little pretty gasped as she envisioned what I had just said; however, before she could say anything, I quipped, "Rest assured that what I saw were fleeting glimpses. Be thankful. It could have been worse."

"Like how?"

"Well...you could have been braless. Now, that would have been something."

"Ooh, you're terrible! So boldfaced shameless!"

"Yep, that's me to the core...oh, by the way, what's your name? You don't have to tell me if you think I am a sicko stalker of pretty high school cheerleaders. Then I'd be forced to research at the library the Lab School's cheerleading squad and..."

"Nina...Nina Okamoto...University Lab School senior, hmmph, and varsity cheerleader. Can I ask that if I'm practicing my routines and you're watching me, please let me know? Okay? Ah, now, to change the subject, how's Grace's spaghetti plate that you're wolfing down?

"Ummm, pretty good...but it was made better by watching you. Why?"

"Well, tomorrow I have a team practice right after school and that's a couple of hours of strenuous activity. I need to carbo-load and was wondering...if you would be willing to make it up to me for 'ogling' an unsuspecting me by buying me a spaghetti plate and having lunch with me here about this time?"

"Why Nina Okamoto, you are asking me out for a date? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to being boldfaced shameless. And before you retract your lunch invitation, 'yes,' I would love to meet you here tomorrow at about noon...what do you want to drink?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lunch with Nina the next day was a blast. Besides being downright irresistible, she was unbelievably energetic and quick-witted with a quirky sense of humor. In contrast, Nina would later share when our relationship had further developed that besides being okay-looking and physical fit, what attracted her to me was my well-grounded and laidback personality. It wasn't long before I found myself being the straight man to her hilarious antics and was simply overwhelmed by this Japanese imp.

Over spaghetti, I learned that Nina had led a rather privileged life as the only child of two prominent attorneys who were the core of Honolulu upper society. Her family's house (mansion would be a better term) was located in lower Manoa valley and was only a few houses down from University Hill where the university president resided. Although she could have been dropped off by her parents, Nina was independent-minded and elected to walk four blocks to her school whenever the weather permitted it.

I, on the other hand, came from a blue-collar family who lives across town. My dad was a plumber and my mother was the cafeteria supervisor at my old elementary school. Our house was old, wooden, creaked a lot, and tended to lean a bit, but it was home to me, my two younger brothers, and my little sister. As a graduate from a very "rough inner-city" public high school, I was attending college on a community grant and scholarships for promising students from impoverished neighborhoods. I caught the public bus to and from college, and work a part-time campus maintenance job in between classes.

Still, even though we came from two different worlds, Nina and I were drawn to each other and by the end of our lunch, fitted nicely together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. "Ooh, that's the end of lunch bell. I've got to be going. Thank you for carbo-loading with me. I know that I will work it off in a couple of hours. Let's do it again...my treat the next time."

"And when will that be, my pretty little jailbait?"

"Jailbait? Ooh, and here I was beginning to think you were a 'nice' guy...but you're nothing but a lecherous depraved bastard, aren't you?" When all I did was give Nina my best Cheshire Cat grin, her almond-shaped eyes scrunched in faux-anger before twinkling in spirited delight. "Ha, I bet you didn't know that I turned eighteen at the start of the year...which is well beyond the age of consent in this state. Ohhh, I better stop here before a certain Hawaiian dude gets nasty ideas in his head about seducing and exploiting a certain naïve Japanese virgin...big sigh...it sucks being so inexperienced and clueless."

"Hey, hey, hey...don't distract me with your sexy ways, woman. Getting back to the important things in life...what about that 'free' lunch? Hey, I'm a growing 'kanaka' (Hawaiian for a native Hawaiian) who's poor and always hungry. When it comes to free food, this 'buggah' (pidgin English for bugger or a lowly person) has no pride."

"Well...if you show up at my school's basketball game this Saturday night at the campus gym and watch me do my stuff (and not from the sidelines), I'll buy you a pork katsu (deep-fat-fried Japanese breaded pork cutlets) plate with brown gravy over two scoops of rice, a scoop of mac salad, and a side of kimchi (Korean fermented spicy napa cabbage) next week Monday."

"Oooh, gurl, are you trying to seduce me through my 'opu' (Hawaiian for stomach or belly)? Pork katsu with brown gravy? Hmmm, I guess I can study in the library and then make my way to the gym to watch a certain Japanese cutie jump, kick, and flip around. Hey, just make sure you don't flash your bra to those in attendance when you do your cartwheels. That pleasure is reserved for me, and me alone."

"Well, well, well, we only met yesterday, and you're already laying claim to my body. Interesting...very interesting...hmmm. I've never been in this position before. A casual and smooth-talking Hawaiian sweeping me off my feet...intriguing...definitely."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday's basketball game was definitely interesting...not because of the game...but because of Nina who nervously scanned the fans in the bleachers until she saw me. Her beaming smile and sparkling eyes conveyed her utter delight at my presence. She must have shared my presence with her squad mates because when they broke their huddle, all eyes of the cheerleading squad shifted my way...and not too subtly at that.

Nina was outstanding in her cheerleading, clearly outclassing her squad mates. Dressed in a form-fitting top and a ridiculously short-pleated skirt that highlighted her sweet little body, she drew a majority of the male attention with her natural beauty and sheer exuberance. I had a mean suspicion that Nina would be the subject of many male kinky (if not, pornographic) fantasies that night. Before I knew it, the game was over with a win for Nina's school. I made my way down to the gym floor when I found myself being enthusiastically embraced by my diminutive cheerleader.

"You came! You actually came to watch me!"

"Hey," I mumbled nonchalantly, "I couldn't risk passing up a free pork katsu plate lunch."

"You bullshit liar!" retorted Nina before she threw her arms around my neck to pull my head to hers, and to my complete surprise planted a paralyzing kiss on my lips to show her gratitude. I swear that time (if not my heart) stopped when her lively electric eel of a tongue slipped into my unsuspecting mouth and wreaked utter havoc with my brain.

All I know is that when we broke our lip-lock, her entire cheerleading squad and much of those in attendance were avidly watching our public display of affection. To her squad mates, I was that mysterious "older" guy whom Nina had somehow taken up with. To those in attendance, we were a riveting example of unbridled young love. However, to her parents who approached us with quick measured strides, I was an "unwanted" element and distraction in their precious daughter's life and future.

'Dad...mom...this is Jerry...Jerry Kealoha. He is my...friend...no, boyfriend (which came as an utter surprise to me). Please, don't make a fuss in public and embarrass us. We can talk about it later."

Judging from the laser beams that shot from their eyes, their clenched fists, and their locked jaws, I knew that I was in deep 'doo-doo' with Nina's parents. "Nina," her dad tersely uttered, "It's time to go! Let's go!"

Before she was involuntarily hauled away by her clearly upset parents, Nina lightly kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Pork cutlet with gravy...Monday...same time...same place."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nina-gurl, aren't we...or more so you...going a bit too fast...considering you just met me only four days ago?" I commented as we chowed down on the plate lunches that she had bought for us.

"Jerry, I realized that I kind of went overboard Saturday night after the game with that rather 'public display of affection' and telling my parents you were my boyfriend. But, if you haven't guessed it by now, I am rather... ah, spontaneous especially when it comes to you. Hey, I can't help it if I like you...a lot. I don't know why but I do.

"Plus, my parents have always been very controlling and overly protective when it comes to me...that's why I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin. But, boy, you should have heard the earful that I got from my parents once we got home...blistering! And then there was the tsunami of inquiries from my squad mates and classmates about you...whew... but I endured it...and I hope you appreciate that."

"But why me? I'm just a poor Hawaiian from Kalihi (a low-income neighborhood of Honolulu), eking my way through college on grants, scholarships, and part-time student employment. Besides eating and now being with you, the only thing I look forward to is surfing on weekends..."

"You surf? Take me. Please, oh pretty please. I always wanted to try...but no one that I know is into it...much less owns a surfboard. Teach me how to surf, Jerry, please?"

"Well...this coming weekend I was planning on borrowing my dad's work truck to haul my longboard to the beach. If you want, I could swing by your place...although I don't think your parents would approve...to pick you up for a surfing lesson and day at the beach."

"Yay! And don't worry about my parents. They are all bark but no bite...well, maybe a little bit. If you take me and give me surfing lessons, I'll pack us a lunch...I know how hungry a certain Hawaiian can be. What do you say?"

What could I say but, "Shoots! Pick you up at eight, Saturday morning, for a day of surfing and the beach."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nina was her bubbly chatty self when she climbed into my dad's old beat-up truck after stowing a small cooler that had our lunch and her beach bag in the back of the front seat. Closing the door behind her, I turned to spot her mother glaring at me from a window while her father was hurriedly jotting down the truck's license plate.

"Sheesh! What did you tell your parents about me?" I had to ask Nina as I eased behind the steering wheel and started the engine. "They act like I am kidnapping their precious daughter."

"But aren't you?" tee-heed Nina as she grinned at me before turning to wave excitedly to her scowling parents. "Nah, I just told them the truth...that you're an older college student... even though only three years older...from Kalihi...like rough and tough...who secretly spied on me while I was practicing my pep routine...caught me exposing of my privates...then you sweet-talked their naive daughter...me...and seduced me with food, jokes, and flattery. That all..."

"That's all? God, you make me sound like some sort of lecherous Hawaiian degenerate."

"But, Jerry, you are, aren't you when it comes to me?" Nina murmured slyly.

At this point, I was doing my best impression of a fish-out-of-water, gasping for something to say, and utterly failing. Finally, I blurted, "And what did you tell them that we were going to do today?"

"I told them you were taking me to the beach...in my itsy-bitsy string bikini...to teach me how to surf...among 'other' things."

"Other things? Like what, Nina?"

"Jerry Kealoha! With you, I don't know what to expect when we're together. However, since I came into your life, haven't you felt that I'm becoming a part of you and that you're becoming a part of me? Come on admit it?"

Once again I did my best fish-out-of-water imitation as I floundered as to how to respond to Nina's acute observation. Damn it! She's always talking about how she's being swept off her feet by me...when in reality, it's the opposite way. In the end, I shut my open mouth and tried to focus on driving as my little Japanese date cuddled up to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Old Man's" is that ocean area in front of the Elks Lodge and is known as a beginner's and longboard surfing area. We found street parking by the Kapiolani Park fountain and with me carrying my longboard and towel, and Nina carrying her small cooler and beach bag, we made our way to the wide beach area. It was a sunny cloudless day with just enough of a soft breeze to keep us cool. The waves were small and gentle and I was eager to get into the water and paddle out.

However, when I pulled off my t-shirt, Nina gasped before saying, "Oh my God, you're ripped...I knew you were muscular...but did not expect you to look like this. Come here and let me put some suntan lotion on you...don't give me that...the sun will burn you." And with that, Nina began slowly...and almost sensuously...feeling my body under the guise of spreading lotion over me.

When she finished her self-indulgence, Nina unbuttoned and pulled off her thin loose beach dress and lightning struck me out of the clear blue. Her scarlet string bikini contrasted sharply against her creamy skin and barely concealed her tempting nubile teenage delights. Her flimsy top loosely covered her modest but perky tits, and her bikini bottom clung suggestively on her hips, clinging snugly to her sex. Kneeling with her back to me, Nina whispered as she rubbed lotion over her front, "Now, you do my back."