Becoming A Part Of Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spread and rubbed in the lotion into her shoulders and back, Nina sighed deeply at my touch, relaxing her shoulders as she closed her eyes and leaned back into me. The only problem was that in doing so, the cloth triangles of her bikini top puckered to openly display two small but delightful snow-white pert cones of succulent flesh. Each tantalizing mound was topped with a cherry-blossom pink puffy areola that merged with a delicious-looking nipple to form an upturned mini-Mount Fuji of mouthwatering flesh.

"Aah, Nina-gurl, you're showing me much more of your delightfully tempting body than I think you want to. You know it's hard enough for me to control my kinky urges without you flashing me your boobies."

Nina immediately gasped and clutched her bra to her chest, suddenly depriving me of my visual wet dreams. "Ooh, you are such a sicko," she muttered as she turned to glare at me, "Always sneaking peeks at my titties..."

"I beg to differ...you flashed me your boobies by wearing such a flimsy string bikini... hmmph! I could have said nothing and enjoyed a good, prolonged viewing of your little titties... not that I would kick you out of my bed because of them...heh, heh, heh."

"You don't think that they are too small?"

"Hmmm, let me take another good look at them before I answer that question."

"You're terrible...simply incorrigible...maybe my parents were right about you... hmmph."

"Hey, little gurl, if you're going to get upset at me seeing your boobs, don't flash them to me. 'Cuz, if you do, I'm going to take a good look...and you can take that to the bank! And for your information, what I saw was simply enticing...yeah, enticing...just like you."

"Okay...I forgive you for being a dirty-young-man. Now, how about showing me how to surf before we get into further naughty-naughty situations?

I didn't tell Nina but when she was on my longboard, she was belly-down in front of me and with her legs spread for stability. As such, she gave me a cock-stirring glimpse of her tight butt cheeks, her sweet little snatch, and its camel-toe indent in her wet bikini bottom. My erotic musings were, however, rudely interrupted when I heard, "Hey, Jerry, who's the good-looking chick?"

Looking up, I saw my surfing buddies, Kimo, Kamu, and Myron. "Hey, guys, meet my...ahhh..."

At my hesitation, Nina sat up, her little legs in the water as she straddled my longboard, and unexpectedly said, "Hi! I'm Jerry's new girlfriend...although he is reluctant to admit it because I'm still in high school. I am Nina...and you folks are?" After extracting the names of my surfing bros, my little Japanese pixie said, "Nice to meet you all...and I hope to know you better after Jerry accepts the fact that he's mine. Now, if you guys don't mind, Jerry is supposed to be showing me how to surf."

Much to my dismay (and definite embarrassment), I heard as I paddled us out to the waves, "You go, girl!" and "Give 'um, Nina!" and lastly "Auwe (Hawaiian for 'Damn'), the buggah is sure pussy-whipped!"

It went without saying that our first three attempts were dismal failures as Nina couldn't find her balance on the longboard. However, on the fourth, Nina stood up and with me holding her hips and we rode the wave in. We repeated this except that on the sixth attempt, I slipped off the surfboard, allowing my Asian lovely to ride the wave into the shore to the cheers of the other surfers. Our seventh attempt had Nina crying out in sheer enjoyment as I gripped her trim waist and hoisted her to sit on to my shoulders. Our last ride had me lifting Nina into a flying prone position which thrilled her to no end.

"Oh my God," exclaimed an excited Nina as she helped me haul the longboard up the beach to our spot, "That was completely unbelievable! Thank you, Jerry, thank you!" And with that said, Nina promptly went into her public display of affection mode to the viewing pleasure of those on the beach.

"Nina! Rein in your teenage hormones! You don't have to 'physically' declare that I am yours...:"

"Aha, so you're finally admitting that you're mine?" smirked a sassy Nina to her self-satisfaction. "Come on, let's eat the lunch that I packed for us."

"Always bribing me with food, hmmm...well, that's one way to snag this Hawaiian boy. Of course...there are 'other ways' too...heh, heh, heh."

"Look who's talking about reining in hormones, my horny Hawaiian boyfriend. I bet if we weren't on a wide-open beach, someone would be trying to seduce someone into giving 'it' up," teased Nina. And then after a pregnant pause, she murmured, "Not that I would mind..."

"Whoa, girl! As I've said before, you are going way too fast as well and a bit too far."

"I'm sorry, Jerry, it's just that I've never met someone like you. You're the first guy who doesn't get flustered or insulted around me. The guys that I know are either real nerds and get tongue-tied or those who are rather full of themselves which turns me off to no end. With you, I can be myself...crazy...impulsive...sassy...'cuz I know you like me for whom I am.

"Can you believe it that I've never had a boyfriend? All of my girlfriends have had fellas. Some even have done the dirty deed...while all have messed around with their guys to varying degrees. But cute and irresistible me...well...I'm a clueless in all ways. Me being 'slutty' with you is something new in my life...and a change I'm beginning to like."

Then after chewing on and swallowing a bite of her sandwich, Nina meekly inquired, "Jerry, have you ever 'made it' with a girl? I mean...if you don't mind me being nosey."

Casually sipping on my soda, I replied, "Yes, I have...with quite a few...but the affairs fizzled, leaving me with only memories...and not all good ones. And no, I'm not going to tell you about my ex-girlfriends because a gentleman...which I am...doesn't kiss and tell. Hmmm, I will say, however, that I've never had a romance...that's because sex and love are not always the same thing."

"Hmmm, I never thought of it that way. I guess they are not always the same thing. Jerry...since the both of us have never been in love, do you think that we could be each other's first romance?"

Leaning over, I let my lips lightly brush against Nina's before whispering, "I cannot explain it but you, Nina Okamoto, are right. You're becoming a part of my life, and I hope to become a part of yours. We just don't have to rush it...let's simply enjoy it and each other...and let things happen." And with that I kissed my new girlfriend tenderly, loving the way her petite body molded against mine.

"Ohhh, that was nice...and it's about time you kissed me that way. Hmmm, all right, I try to contain my excitement and wild desires...and go slow. Okay...so when can I meet your parents and see where you live?"

"Hey! What happened to going slow?"

"I am. Am I throwing myself at you? No. All I am trying to do is to learn more about you, and what better place to start than with your family and home. Come on, Jerry. be fair. You met my parents and saw my home...I want to see that part of you. Please?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mom...Dad...I'd like you to meet Nina Okamoto. Nina, my parents, John and Martha Kealoha."

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kealoha," chirped Nina pleasantly as she did a slight nod to each of my parents. "Please forgive me for dropping by unexpectedly, but I wanted to meet the two of you so badly."

I could tell my dad was shocked as he looked at this petite pretty Japanese girl standing next to his tall hulk of a son. His raised eyebrow told me immediately that he didn't know what to make of Nina or the situation, and was at a complete loss for words.

My mom broke the uncomfortableness by saying, "Welcome, Nina, to our home. It's not much...a bit messy...but it's comfortable and ours. Come and sit next to me on the sofa. Excuse my husband...you're the first girl that our kolohe (Hawaiian for rascal) son has ever brought home, and judging from your manners, you are a high-class one at that...not like some of the 'other' girls I hear tell that my son has fooled around with."

"Ooh, you and I must have a girl-to-girl talk about those 'other' women..."

"Mom! Don't you dare! And you, you nosey little girl, don't..."

"Hush, boy, don't be telling your momma what she can or cannot say in her house... hmmph! Just because you're going to college, don't get too big for your britches. Hmmph...later, Nina...later. Now, how did you meet my son?"

"Oh, I was practicing my cheerleading routine and he was secretly spying on me..."

"You're a university cheerleader?"

I cringed when Nina simply replied, "No, I'm a varsity cheerleader for the University Lab School where I'm a senior..."

"What?" exclaimed my mom as she looked at Nina in a new light. "You're still in high school?" Then turning to me to shoot me one hell of a nasty look, her voice was tinged with a bit of anger, "And what, son? Are you now into picking up high school girls?"

"Oh, it's not like that, Mrs. Kealoha. I'm eighteen...and if anything, I am the one who has been making the moves on you son. He tries to run away from me...but I am just faster. My mother refers to me as 'impetuous' and my father calls me 'disobedient'...and I guess I am when it comes to getting what...or whom I want. I have shamelessly taken advantage of Jerry's good nature, been disarmingly affectionate with him...and have fed him all the time."

At that last comment, my mom smiled broadly and whispered rather loudly to Nina, "Even though you're very young, I can see that you figured out how to win a man's heart... through his 'opu.' Good for you, Nina-gurl. But wait, you two aren't...errr...' getting it on' with each other?"

Now it was my little Japanese girlfriend's turn to whisper rather loudly to my mom, "No... I am still a virgin...but then again, we just met a little over a week ago. Your son has convinced me to 'go slow' and to get to know each other better. And that's why I wanted to meet you and Mr. Kealoha...I thought it was fair since Jerry has met my parents."

"And what do your parents think about you hanging out with our son," asked Dad who finally found something to add to the conversation.

"Aah, shall we say that they were not very pleased that I was interested in an older guy? However, they are both lawyers and know that legally I am an adult and well beyond the age of consent. Still, we should be going...because if Jerry doesn't bring me back for dinner, my parents might call the police, saying that their precious daughter, me, has been kidnapped by a dashing handsome Hawaiian young man.

"It was nice meeting you and thank you for welcoming me to your home. You have a wonderful son and hopefully, I will be able to see you more often. And Mrs. Kealoha, let's plan on having our girls' talk..."

Hugging Nina, my mom said, "Although you're young, it good to see that my son...for once...has a 'good' girlfriend...and a strong young woman who takes care of him. Stop by anytime, Nina, with or without Jerry, and let's talk. Well, papa, do you have anything to say to your son's new girlfriend?"

"Yeah, no get hapai," (Hawaiian pidgin for 'don't become pregnant') slipped out dad's mouth who quickly ducked to dodge a swat from my mom.

"Men! You wait, old man. Hmmph! And you boy, you better make sure you wear some protection, you hear me."

As I ushered a snickering Nina to my dad's truck, we both knew that my dad was in for a hell of an ear-chewing and that I had been put on notice by mom regarding taking care of Nina.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Jerry, why are you parking on the street instead of in the driveway loop of my house?"

"Because the moment I pull into your driveway, the truck's headlights will flash into your house's window and the next thing that will happen will be your parents staring daggers at me and fuming as we say our goodbyes. By parking on the street, the high hedge in front of your house will prevent prying eyes and give us some privacy."

"Privacy for what?" was suggestively asked by a now intrigued Nina as she snuggled closer to me.

"To talk, you horny little girl, and only to talk. So, you've met my parents, seen my home, and toured my old stomping grounds. What do you think?"

"A totally different world. Yes, compared to my house, your parents' house is old -- but it's warm and cozy and a home...unlike mine. I like your parents. I can see your dad's laidback nature in you and now understand how and why you act the way you do when subjected to feminine pressure. I love your mom...and think we could get along really well as long as she knows that I'm taking care of you."

"Hey, no getting together with my mom to dig into my ex-girlfriends. Promise me, Nina." When my Asian minx just looked down and gave a quick shake of her head, I was forced to say, "Promise me...or else I will be forced to subject you to devious and perverted torture."

"Like what?"

"Hmmm," I murmured as I nuzzled one of Nina's earlobes before planting light kisses on her throat that was exposed when she threw back her head to softly moan. "I could unbutton this dress and after exposing your small titties, I might suck on your nipples until they're painful stiff and incredibly swollen."

Nina emitted a deep groan after my tongue darted into, swirled around, and retreated from her parted lips. "Or I could slide my hand between your legs to pull aside the crotch of your bikini bottom to finger you and make you very slippery wet. Or if I really wanted to torment you, I could pull off your bottom entirely and eat your sweet juicy pussy until you cum.

"Or I could do...nothing...and wish you a good night."

"What! You'd do that? You turn me on with your wicked fantasies and then do nothing! Do you realize how moist I am between my legs? And that I will have to play with myself in the shower to get some sexual relief!

"How would you like it if I did a slow striptease to get you rock-hard...maybe play with your cock...and go down on you like a few of my girlfriends do to their horny boyfriends...and then do nothing and send you home with a raging hard-on?"

"If you want to, bring it on, little girl. Look, all I am asking is that you do not try to discover all of my ex-girlfriends when you're with my mom. Remember that we are supposed to be going slow and looking to our future together; not rehashing my past."

"Well...I'm still mad at you for getting me horny and all. How about only two of your sluttiest ex-girlfriends? Hey, I can't help it if I am discovering that I have a jealous streak. Remember, you're my first boyfriend."

"Okay, how about a compromise? You promise to ask my mom to tell you about the worse girl whom I am rumored to have fooled around with...only one...and then you tell me the one thing...that I can do to provide you with some sexual relief. But, that one thing doesn't include making you an ex-virgin because I don't have any condoms with me and my mom...and your parents...will kill me if you become hapai. What do you think?"

"Okay -- one -- the worse skankiest of all of your ex-girls...I promise. But oooh, as to what you can do for me...I'm so aroused that I can't think straight. Should I have my titties sucked...or my pussy fingered? And I know that if you went down on me...I might be able to stop...and probably will want to go all the way, with or without protection... and chance it.

"But which to choose? Hmmm...I know. Your mom told me that she was glad that you had a strong young woman who takes care of you. Jerry, would you mind terribly if I 'sucked you off?'"

All I could say to myself was, "Thank you, mom!" Then sliding the truck bench seat back, I slid free from behind the steering wheel to present my boardshorts-covered groin to Nina. "Are you sure? If you are, I'm all yours, baby-gurl."

In the short time that I've known Nina, this was the first time I've seen her hesitate and be unsure of herself. "Aah, Jerry, my girlfriends have described in graphic detail what they did to their boyfriends...but...now that I am faced with the opportunity, I don't know what to do to please and take care of you..."

"Then stop and don't do it. While I would love to receive a blow job, I promised to relieve 'your' sexual tension; not mine. If you do go down on me, it'll be not only to please me but to please you. Believe me that it will come naturally...believe me...and you will know what to do...and want to do it. Now, since you've been so considerate of my needs, let me reward you by making the decision and taking care of your needs.

Then taking her into my arms, I kissed Nina caringly and yet passionately until she moaned and clung fiercely to me. When my lips migrated from hers to her earlobe and then down her neck, she offered no resistance as evidenced by her continuous moans. My tongue blazed a lazy zig-zag down her neck to her chest that I exposed as I flipped open the buttons of her beach dress.

Nina whimpered girlishly when I quickly pulled aside her small cloth bikini cups to reveal in the streetlight her enticing perky tits. Snow-white upturned mounds were enticingly counterbalanced by the light pink areolas and mouthwatering stiff nipples. My mouth immediately descended upon a perky mound, engulfing it entirely.

"Oh, my God," whined a delirious Nina as my tongue swirled madly around her modest breast until my lips latch on to and pulled on her hard meaty cylindrical tips. "Oh, shit, oh, shit," ranted my petite lover, "Ohhh, yes, suck on my little titties! Oh, don't stop...please, don't stop! Oh, yeah, tweak and tug my other nipple...but don't stop!"

Then to Nina's complete surprise, my free hand shot up the valley of her inner thighs to cup and squeeze the crotch of her damp bikini bottom, causing her to jerk and thrash violently. Then I quickly pushed up her dress and my fingers slip under her bikini bottom and over her pubic hairs to dip into her pussy slit. "Oh, fuck!" erupted from her startled lips when my fingertips traveled up and down her slippery pussy slit before circling and then forking her throbbing little clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh," groaned Nina as leaned into me to give me better access to her unexplored sex. "Don't stop," she panted as I began to twiddle her love button, slowly at first and then faster as her panting quickened and became staccato gasps. "Oh, please don't stop! I'm so horny ...so hot ...so tight...I need release."

By now I was swiftly strumming her stiff clit and had Nina was twisting and tossing as her little hands locked on my wrist and her thighs clamped on my hand. "I'm so damn close...so damn close...a little bit more...faster...oh, yeah... faster. Oh, my fucking lord, I'm going to... I'm cumming...don't stop!"

Then suddenly Nina erupted in a frenzy of activity, convulsing uncontrollably in her mind-blowing orgasm. "Oh, shit, oh shit!" she groaned as her sopping wet pussy humped my fingers. Then suddenly she collapsed limply against me with her face slowly sliding to my lap. However, when her panting lips began to rub against and then mouthed my tented boardshorts, I had to utter, "You don't' have to, Nina. You can stop now..."

"I know," my petite lover murmured as her little fingers quickly undid the waist ties of my shorts, "but, I want to...in the worst way." And with that, she ripped open the Velcro seal of my boardshorts to release the monster beneath.

"Oh, my fucking lord!" exclaimed Nina when my unfettered fleshy python reared its flanged head before her startled eyes. "You huge! And you're going to shove this 'thing' into my little pussy hole? Nah-ah, you'll tear me apart!"

"No, I won't. When the mood is right, you'll take all of me between your legs and beg for more. But now isn't that time...so, why don't you tuck me back into my shorts?"

Paying me no heed, my willful Nina wrapped her little fingers around my throbbing shaft and then began to slide up and down. "Ooh, you're so smooth...and damn hot...and very hard...and pulsating. This is the first dick...and an erect one at that...that I've seen. Maybe...I can play with your dick a little bit more and..."