Becoming A Part Of Each Other Ch. 02

Story Info
Riding the whirlwind and loving it.
5.4k words
4.7
3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: "Becoming A Part Of Each Other" was intended to be a stand-alone story about two young people who coincidentally met and fell immediately in love. However, from the positive and encouraging comments of the readers who enjoyed the tale, this added chapter was penned. Hopefully, it will meet your expectations and bring you enjoyment. It goes without saying that if you didn't read the first part, you should.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A surreal glow filled our deluxe Volcano House room that overlooked the Kilauea caldera of the Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park. I adoringly gazed at the nude form of Nina, my lovely newly wedded wife, as she slumbered in our honeymoon bed after exhausting and orgasmic sex. She was in many aspects that high school senior who by chance walked into my life and promptly took it over. Still the same petite five-foot-one vivacious Japanese vixen with her short black bob-hairdo, extremely cute face, and incredibly perky Japanese body.

As I reflected on our whirlwind romance, it hardly seemed that nine years had passed since we first met. Nina was a high school senior and varsity cheerleader of the University Lab School and I was a university junior pre-med student. Although we came from drastically different backgrounds, we surprisingly "clicked"...fitting into and becoming an integral part of each other's life as easy as one would take the next breath.

Nina quickly seduced me with her irrepressible personality and sweet Japanese body. Days after meeting me, she declared to her parents that I was her "boyfriend" (what the fuck) and within a month, she gave me her long-held virginity, cementing our romance. She was so persuasive with her sassy and often times bossy ways that my surfing buddies constantly teased me that I was "pussy-whipped." But, hey, if having a cute naked young woman sucking my dick or spreading her legs wide for me was being pussy-whipped, then I confess my inability to resist my lover's sexual charms (like who the hell would want to).

When I began medical school and got my own apartment, Nina promptly moved in with me (without asking) and took charge (by being persistent and sexually manipulative) of our future. Through subtly coercion, Nina extracted a marriage proposal out of me by shamelessly riding me and denying me my ejaculation until I capitulated and did what she wanted (sheesh, what a wimp).

From the moment I bought and slipped the engagement ring on her finger, my petite minx began planning our wedding. A month later, Nina was astride my hips (her favorite position), pumping up and down on my embedded cock with her small firm titties jiggling lewdly and dripping with sweat. Then suddenly she stopped as an epiphany exploded between her tiny ears, bringing a beaming "aha" grin to her pixie face.

"Yes! I've got it! Our wedding will not take place until you have been hired as an attending physician... hopefully at Queen's Medical Center where you've been doing your residency...and I have tenure at the University Lab School. Yes, I'll have to wait...like I had to wait for you to finally take my virginity...you corrupter of sweet innocence girls... but it will be well worth it.

"So, my dear, that gives you a year or so to remain a bachelor. But...you better not get wandering eyes and fool around on me. You know my jealous streak when it comes to the possibility that some skanky nurse might be looking to score a fling with a certain handsome Hawaiian doctor!"

Then rocking back and forth to grind her stiff little love nub against my hairy groin, Nina continued to disclose our (actually it was all hers) wedding plans. "I don't want to accept my father's offer to pay for our wedding and reception. He will use our nuptials to repay his social obligations while putting down your hard-working family. And at the same time, I don't want your family to have too much of a say either, or else we might find ourselves at some beach park having a pot-luck 'kanikapila' (an informal Hawaiian gathering of song, food, and good times).

"I propose...if you agree...the following compromise. First, we pay for the wedding and reception so as not to be beholding to either side of the family. Next, we have our wedding and reception at the Queen Emma's Summer's Palace that I visited when I help chaperon a field excursion. It is in lower Nuuanu valley with is between Kalihi and Moana...neutral territory. Plus, the palace is uniquely classy enough to impress my parents and old-style Hawaiian royalty enough to please your folks.

"I spoke to the palace's event coordinator and discovered that the historical palace can comfortably accommodate seventy people for an open-aired wedding and a following catered sit-down reception in late August. The way I figure it...twenty guests for us (our friends and close co-workers)...and twenty-five for each side of our families.

"However, to make my dad feel like he did more than just walk me down the aisle, I will ask him to financially support our honeymoon. If I don't, he's likely to get grumpy pouty. What do I have planned for our honeymoon? Aah, it's a secret...but don't worry Dr. Kealoha. You just focus on your residency and getting a good-paying job offer for us. Let your pretty fiancée...that's me...take care of the details. Plus, with the help of your surfer bros and my former cheerleading squad...we' should be able to pull off what I've been thinking about. What do you think, Jerry?"

Thrusting upward and giving her a sharp smack on her tight butt, I simply uttered, "Whatever you want, you bossy little Japanese girl...not that I ever have any say in the matter...hmmph! Now, giddy-up...and ride me." With an impish smile on her sweet mouth, Nina did just that, riding me and breaking me to her will (as she so often did) until she came in a gut-wrenching orgasm that was quickly followed by my horrific eruption of hot molten sperm lava between her spread legs.

What I didn't know was that sneaky little fiancée had already begun to conspire with my best man, Kamu (who was a flight attendant with connections in the flight community) and her maid of honor and former cheerleading squadmate, Carolyn (who was an event organizer) to plan our wedding, reception, and especially honeymoon. While Nina was at it, she played troublemaker or cupid (depending on the point of view) between our two best friends (duh, where the hell was I while all of this was going on).

Our quaint wedding in the historical palace finally took place at the end of the summer of our ninth year together. While I wasn't their favorite son-in-law (actually that said a lot since I was their only son-in-law), Nina's parents had come to begrudgingly accept me. It helped that I was finally an attending physician at the city's major hospital and that their precious but headstrong daughter would have it no other way. My parents, on the other hand, breathed a sigh of relief that I was finally married to a good sensible young woman...a schoolteacher no less...and began clamoring for grandchildren.

When our casual catered sit-down reception was over, we quickly change into more relaxing clothing with Kamu promising me to return my rented tux and Carolyn promising to take care of Nina's wedding dress. Then without me knowing what was about to happen, we said our goodbyes to our families and guests before our two best friends hustled us into a private limo (were we going someplace special).

"What's happening, Kamu? I hate to say it but Nina hasn't told me anything," I asked privately before entering the limo because I was totally clueless about my little wife's devious scheming,

"No worry, brah (Hawaiian for brother). Your little wahine (Hawaiian for woman) and her sweet little girlfriend...God, has that Carolyn got some kind of mean ass...have got it down pat. Just kick back, brah, and enjoy the whirlwind of your crazy little lady."

Looking at my best friend in utter amazement, I croaked out a feeble, "What? You and Carolyn are...getting it on?"

Kamu looked indulgingly at me, "Hey, doc, you ain't the only one who enjoys some sweet Japanese titties and tight pussy...and boy, can that Carolyn suck dick! Yeah, it was all set up by your conniving wife...when Nina introduced me to her willing girlfriend under the pretext of planning your wedding. Remind me to thank Nina after your honeymoon...definitely."

After a short private jet flight (what the hell) and another limo ride (now where to), I was carrying my newly wedded wife across the threshold of our honeymoon suite in the historic Volcano House. As she did on the night I took her virginity, Nina clung to me so that I couldn't set her down, kissing me senseless before whispering, "You're are mine, Dr. Jerry Kealoha! After shamelessly chasing and throwing myself at you for over nine years, you're mine...all mine!"

After urgently whispering for me to tip the bellhop and to close the suite's door, Nina jumped out of my embrace to quickly strip buck naked before yanking off my clothes. When my tented boxers were hastily yanked down and my fully-erect dong sprung free, a kneeling Nina quickly grasped and devoured my man-meat, frantically sucking and bobbing until I was rock-hard enough to cut diamonds.

Before I could say anything, Nina jumped back into my embrace with her shapely legs wrapped around my waist. "Put it in! Shove that hard big cock of yours into my sopping wet pussy! I am so goddamn horny! I've wanted this all fricking day long for this moment. I want us to do 'it' standing up. Do it! Ooooh yeah...cram your cock into my sopping wet little pussy!" A shudder of utter delight shot from Nina's impaled cunt to her horny brain before she moaned, "God, that feels so out-fucking-standing!"

With Nina hanging on to my neck and shoulders, she leaned back to force me as deep into her molten twat. Gripping her tight small buns, I took my little wife with hard fast thrusts that caused her small breasts to quiver enticingly with each thrust. Her pink stiff fat pencil eraser nipples that jutted from puffy cherry-blossom areolas, danced before my lust-filled eyes. Lean forward I greedily inhaled a tender upturned mound, sucking in as much as could before letting it slip from my grasping lips.

A throaty groan came from Nina's panting mouth when I finally released her tit only to be followed by a sharp gasp when my mouth engulfed her other small breast. "Oh, yes - ohh, please -- suck my sensitive little titties," Nina droned as she shoved a tender mound into my mouth. "Make my nippies stiff and achy! Yeah, just like that! Suck my titties, Jerry, suck them hard!"

Her tits were small pointy creamy mounds that had mouthwatering nipples that rose like little cherry blossom Mount Fujis. Yet, once I wrapped your lips around those upturned, delectable morsels, they became long, hard, and thick in your mouth, bursting with unimaginable flavor and undisguised passion. Easily inhaling one of her small pert boobs into my sucking and swirling mouth, I made her nipple a painfully stiff cylinder of enticing flesh as spasms of ecstasy surged through and shook her petite form with each tug of my lips,

"Can you hear how squishy wet I am? Ooh, yeah, your big cock is churning my pussy juices. You're stretching my tight little cunt out by going so deep and making me so goddamn slutty. Oooh, I'm burning up! What a fucking cum-dump I've become ever since a certain handsome big Hawaiian addicted me to sex with regular 'sperm injections.' Jeez, how quickly I went from clueless virgin to a willing broken-in fuck-slut in less than a month from meeting you. I've become so terribly naughty... hmmph!"

I carried my diminutive pixie to the awaiting bed and after laying her on it, draped her shapely legs over my shoulders, doubling her back, and proceeded to furiously bang her sweet sopping wet Japanese twat. "Oooh, yeah, Dr. Kealoha, cram your goddamn dong into my tight juicy cunt! Fuck your shameless little wife with that fat dick of yours! Give it to me...please!"

And that I did. And before long, a twisting and tossing Nina suddenly erupted in a violent mind-blowing orgasm that had her convulsing uncontrollably as her fingernails dug into my back while she tossed and turned. I instinctively drove as deep as I could into her roiling twat before exploding in a tsunami of molten creamy baby-batter. Completely exhausted, I collapsed into the welcoming arms of my smothered little wife who clutched me to her, muttering appreciatively, "Oh, my God, Dr. Kealoha! No wonder I love you so much..."

Then my newly-wedded wife deftly rolled me off of her to utter, "God, now I can breathe. Come on, honey, let's take a shower...no, no sudsy sex 'cuz I'm starving...not for you... but for room service once we're dried. I didn't eat much at our reception because I wanted to make sure that everything was picture-perfect, and now I am famished.

"What do I want? Hmmm, how about a pepperoni pizza with a bottle of champagne. Does that sound good? Okay, okay, I promise I won't drink too much...like I did when you made a clueless girl your wanton slut. Call it in once we've showered and are dressed in the complimentary robes provided to us."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The pizza was surprisingly good, especially when consumed with ample doses of champagne. As I wolfed down my second slice, I had to ask my petite wife, "So, why don't you share with me...your husband...about your Machiavellian scheming?"

"Say what? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not scheming...and if I did, it was for the ultimate good...in the end. Still, I don't know what you're specifically referring to...and am presumed innocent until proven guilty."

"Well, for starters, how about Kamu and Carolyn? Talk about a more unlikely couple... other than you and I."

With an impish smile on her pretty lips, Nina just said factually, "Well...they were both unattached and looking for someone special...and so...I figured 'what the hell?' From what Carolyn tells me, she was taken with Kamu's surfer's body and beachboy's ways the moment she laid eyes on him. She flirted terribly with him...and was thoroughly delighted when he reciprocated. After our first 'coordination' meeting, Carolyn shared that she was going to make Kamu hers...one way or another. Who knows...maybe we'll be hearing wedding bells soon?"

"And what about our honeymoon, my devious little girl? What do you have planned for us over the next week or so? Are we going to go hiking...touring the national park...dining in Hilo town...or driving over to Kailua-Kona? Come on, give. What's hatching in that little mind of yours, you brazen hussy."

"I am not brazen!" huffed Nina in false indignation. "I may be just...somewhat audacious and bold when it comes to you...and us. It's all your fault, don't you know? You make me want to be so simply sinful...look how easily you seduced me a week after meeting me...how easily you sucked my titties and fingered my pussy...and then how you made me want to suck you off...yes, you did, don't deny it! And then, how you introduced me to a cock between my widespread legs a month later...and how you forced me to move in with you and live in sin. It's all your fault...yes, it was!"

"Ah huh, like get real, my Japanese minx! Now, tell me what you have planned for us during our honeymoon. What are we going to do during our ten-day honeymoon?"

"Ummm, nothing, nothing at all," murmured Nina who by not looking me in the eye, shouted that she was lying.

"Nina. You're not telling the truth. Do I have to put you across my lap and spank that tight little tush of yours until it's bright red to get the truth out of you?"

"What? You wouldn't dare..."

Nina squealed in surprise when I grabbed her and roughly threw her across my naked lap and yanked up her robe to fully expose her small tush. "I'll give you the count of three to tell me...one... two..."

"Okay, okay, you big bully...hmmph! Why is it only now that I am discovering now that I've just married a perverted molester? Hmmph...well, maybe...just maybe...a little spanking later on to spice things up later? Okay, okay...I'll stop stalling...sheesh!

"Ahhh, I plan for us to 'invest our the future.'"

There was a certain evasiveness to her particular phrasing that after years of living with Nina told me that she wasn't telling me the entire intent of her plans. "Smack!" resounded in the room as my palm landed smartly on my wife's snow-white bun...followed by a shriek of shock from my stunned wife. Before she could protest, another smack landed on her other bun.

"Nina Kealoha! Don't play games with your newly wedded husband. It's not a good way to start our marriage. So, tell me what you mean by 'invest in our future!'" And to emphasize my demand, my palm landed sharply two sharp smacks on her butt cheeks in emphasize my demand.

"Stop, you brutal wife abuser!" yelled Nina who but contrary to her rebuke and demand was blatantly rubbing her bare pussy against my hardened penis head that protruded from between my legs. "I plan for us to... 'invest in our future'...by staying total naked in this room...except when room service is delivered...or when housekeeping comes...and..."

"And what, my sneaky newlywedded wife?"

"Well...I was thinking...no, planning...on us...to make a baby."

"What? We just got married hours ago!"

"Jerry Kealoha!" hissed my seemingly pissed-off wife as she twisted to sit up as she straddled my hips (and nestled my cock that poked up from my lap in her slippery pussy slit ) to grab my face. Her almond-shaped eyes squinted in righteous indignation as she glared into my eyes before stating in no uncertain terms, "Now you listen to me, Jerry Kealoha! Yes, we have married only hours ago...BUT...I have been chasing you for nine... that's nine fucking years! Now, that you're mine...I want you in ALL ways...and that includes having your children...that's right, more than one brat...now... not later. Do you fucking understand me?

"God, for a doctor you should know better...yeah...I know you're an emergency room physician...but...you're thirty...and I'm twenty-seven. Shit, you should know that the longer I wait...the harder it will be for me to conceive. And, Jerry Kealoha, I will have your children...our children...now! Your mom has constantly made her desires known to me...heck, if she had it her way, I would have been preggie and waddling down the aisle. God, can you believe that even my parents have dropped hints that they are thinking of retiring...and wouldn't mind grandchildren blessing their golden years!

"And since you tortured me into spilling the proverbial beans, I got off the pill last month...and have secretively been using a diaphragm. You didn't know that, did you? Now, I am as regular as clockwork when it comes to my monthly cycles, and the way I figure it, I am ovulating now...or will soon be. Since I didn't pack my diaphragm...and know you don't have any condoms, I plan to make sure that you are unable to resist me on our honeymoon...and invest...your sperm...in our future...which you already have.

"I intend to conceive before we return home. Do you understand this, Dr. Kealoha? You do? Good! Hopefully, when we get back home, the pregnancy kit that I bought will indicate that I'm pregnant. If I'm not, we will try again and keep to it until you've knocked me up. Is that clear, husband of mine?

"It is? Good! Now, since you already spanked your poor little wife's buns and have turned her...you beast...why don't you fuck the hell out her cunt and fill it with your baby-batter? Then you're going to fuck me good and hard for the next few days, Jerry, but I promise you won't regret it."

When she saw a bit of hesitancy on my face, Nina reached into her bag of dirty bedroom tricks before whimpering in a complete change of character, "Ooh, I been such a bad little wife who has lied to and stressed out my loving husband. Why don't I get on my hands and knees so that you can spank my small buns for being so wicked and neglectful?

12