Becoming A Part Of Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you can punish me some more by whipping my pussy with your hard piece of man-meat before banging it good and hard. Ohhh, please...cum in my hot little pussy until it's overflowing with your baby-batter? Oooh, I am so terrible...so wicked... for stressing out my loving husband with my wanton and sneaky ways. Oooh, spank me...yeah, like that...harder...more...pussy-whip me...and fuck me hard and fast...please?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Needless to say, I never stood a chance against my irresistible and determined Nina. I couldn't do anything when years ago she boldly declared to her parents that I was her boyfriend only days after meeting me...and I couldn't deny her in all the subsequent turning points in our nine-year romance and following marriage. Sigh, I found it was simply easier to go along with my little wife's desires...which ultimately pleased her and me to no end.

As soon as Kamu and Carolyn who were hopelessly in love with each other (a big sigh for my surfing brah as another one bites the dust), dropped us off at our small little apartment, Nina immediately took her stashed pregnancy kit, disappeared into our bathroom. Moments later she emerged with this shit-ass grin on her pretty little Japanese face. "We going to be parents! Yes, Jerry, you're going to be a dad!"

I was completely speechless. "A dad? Like, wow! We've only been married for a little more than a week. Are you sure?"

Throwing herself against me and knocking me flat on my back on the couch, Nina obscenely ground her cunt against me while showing me the positive test strip and purred, "I will make sure with my OBG-YN as soon as possible. However, Dr. Kealoha, you'll be a great dad...trust me."

Then continuing to share her grand scheme of things, "If I time things correctly, I should give birth right after the school year ends. That will give me all summer to bond with our child. Your mom was thinking of retiring and will definitely do so to take care of our baby. To balance things out, on weekends our child will spend time in lower Manoa with my parents...who undoubtedly will spoil our child...or children... rotten."

Going into her mind-reading mode, Nina quickly asserted, "Yes, Jerry, I told you already that we will have more than one child. Get used to the idea. I've promised your mom to expand the Kealoha clan...so suck it up...take your vitamins...and prepare to hump your horny little Japanese wife... impregnating her at least one more time...and maybe more! But who knows? We may have twins! Hmmm, and while we're at it, we better start looking for a house with enough bedroom for our growing family."

Kissing me sensuously, Nina whispered, "Don't worry, honey, it will all work out. Our kids will stay with your parents until they are ready to start kindergarten at the University Lab School under my watchful eye...by then my parents should be of retirement age to enjoy the after-school delight of their grandchildren.

"When they are of age, they will then transfer to the Kamehameha School at Kapalama for their middle and high school experience. Hey, they are part-Hawaiian so why not take advantage of that outstanding school for those with a Hawaiian heritage. That will delight your parents who live just down the hill from the school and give mine some degree of pride.

"And when they graduate from high school, I know my parents would be delighted if they attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa and maybe stay with them at their Manoa house. In the meanwhile, you and I will be having wonderful love...although I haven't yet decided if I will be on the pill or not...hmmm....you think?"

When Nina saw the look of confusion and consternation on my face at her now revealed grand scheme of things. she kissed me deeply, quelling any objections. "You know that with each child, you will be able to suck on my little swollen titties and drain me dry of my mother's milk. I mean that a baby can only drink one tit-full of milk at a time.

"You'll have to drain the other one to prevent me from getting too swollen and achy, and so I can produce more milk. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Plus, while you're doing so, you'll have the pleasure of screwing your horny little wife and filling her hot cunt with your sperm cocktail. Would that be so bad, Jerry?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To make a long story short, Nina and I bought a home in Kailua which is on the windward side of Oahu just over the mountains from Nuuanu valley...neutral territory, and far enough away when it came to our respective families who were always welcomed. Nina then went about promptly populating our four-bedroom/two-bathroom house...relegating me to a sperm-stud (like she had to twist my arm)...with our three children...yep, three! And until this day, I don't know how Nina did it.

Cassandra (Cassie) was our first child and would prove to be a carbon copy of her mother. Michael (Mikey) was conceived three months after his older sister's birth and delivered at the end of the next school year. By this time, Nina had picked up the reputation of being a virtual baby-making machine which she laughingly reinforced by giving birth to James (Jimmy) the following school year. It was only after Nina press her swollen nipple into our voracious youngest's mouth that she informed me that she was getting back on the pill and that we had enough children (whew!).

Our three kids eventually grew up and distinguished themselves in their own individual ways and with their own unique chapter in Nina's and my life. Given her undeniable personality, Cassie quickly became a student body leader who was quite assertive, charming, and had no qualms about manipulation (hmmm, I wonder where she got those traits from). She had a knack for bridging the working class of Kalihi to the upper crust of lower Manoa, easily fitting in with any group she found herself in. Cassie was always bossy of her younger brother (who paid her no mind) and yet, highly protective of them too.

When she graduated, Cassie elected to attend the University and follow in my footsteps as a pre-med student and eventually medical school (hey, two doctors in the house ain't bad). Applying for and using generous financial aid from her alma mater, our daughter moved out to her own apartment and most of all, her own private life. God, I didn't even know if she had acquired a steady boyfriend...until one day she showed up with some dufus of a guy who was totally pussy-whipped like I was by her mom at her age...big sigh!

Initially, Mikey proved to be a complete mystery...he had my laid-back style and approach to life that I had and yet he had the quick wit and determination of his mother. Generally known for his calm and objective approach to life, Mikey was often sought out as the 'mediator' whenever disputes arose.

Nina's parents picked up on this and encouraged Mikey's inclination by introducing him to the law and legal considerations. It went without saying that he soaked it up like a sponge, clearly indicating his future path in life. When he attended the University's law school, Mikey decided to move into his grandparents' Manoa home, taking over his mom's old bedroom which of course elated my in-laws.

Our Jimmy was a stud, and my parents gravitated towards him and his athletic prowess. Given his energy (something like his mom's), he gravitated to football where he turned out to be the starting middle linebacker for his school...loving the physicality and smashing of opposing quarterbacks and halfbacks.

When Jimmy wasn't playing football, he was spending time with my parents and surfing (hmmm, where did he get that from). He kept his surfboard at my parents' house with my longboard that Nina and I used when the waves were right and we had some free time to surf together.

It was nevertheless surprising when Nina insisted one Saturday that she wanted to do some tandem surfing with me and then asked Jimmy to come along. Picking up our boards from my folks, we headed to "Old Man's" when we just so "happened to run into´(yeah, like what a coincidence) Manu and Carolyn (ah huh, she finally snagged him, the poor pussy-whipped bastard), and their pretty daughter, Cindy who was the same age as Jimmy.

Cindy was charming and athletic...had her own surfboard...and was a cheerleader at her mom's alma mater with my wife as her coach (what a surprise). It went without saying that our collective parental eyebrows (at least Manu's and mine) were raised when our two offspring gravitated to each other. It was readily apparent that my wife and her best friend had set up this seemingly unexpected meeting, leaving the two fathers in the total dark.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, just a little bit more...yeah, like that!," panted my sweaty naked wife as I ate her deliciously wet pussy, "I'm almost there...ooh, yeah! I'm going to cum real soon...if you keep doing that. Hey! Why did you stop?"

Teasing flicking my tongue tip on and around her throbbing stiff clit, I murmured, "Because my little wife has been sneaky and naughty...again." Then cramming my tongue into her hot little love hole, I tongue-fucked Nina, causing her to jerk uncontrollably. "Tell me what you and your best girlfriend are scheming," I mumbled when I pulled back, "when it comes to our two kids...Jimmy and Cindy...or I'll be forced to sexually torture you some more."

"Nothing! We did not plan anything! It was purely by chance that we ran into them..."

"That's not true and you know it," I mumbled as I replaced my tongue with first one and then two fingers, pumping them into and then began curling them in her slippery snatch until I found and began rubbing her G-spot. While Nina tossed and turned, I whispered, "Manu told me how Carolyn insisted that their family go to the beach for some surfing...even saying they had to be there at Old Man's by a certain time. You are lying again...and if you don't tell me the truth, I'll be forced to...pull out my fingers...spank you...and then go to sleep."

"Don't you dare! Ooh, you're still as evil as you were when you first seduced an innocent me in your dad's truck parked in front of my parents' home!"

"Nina Kealoha! You're stalling...oops, there goes one finger sliding out..."

"Okay, okay! Ooooh, yes! Carolyn and I are trying to matchmake Cindy and Jimmy! Why not? They are a cute couple...they're both high school seniors and eighteen...they have the same energy level and athletic drive..they are unattached...and they are definitely attracted to each other. There...are you happy now? Hey, why are you pulling out your finger? I told you the truth..."

"Because my sassy wife is such a sneaky bitch, I'm going to have to punish her good to remind her not to deceive her husband!."

And with that, I took my long hard Hawaiian cock and shoved it into her wet-velvet snug Japanese cunt. Nina's delicate mouth opened as she uttered a silent groan as her back arched at my sudden penetration. "I'm going to fuck you and teach you not to deceive your husband!"

"Oh, yes! I've been a very deceitful bitch who deserves to be punished by being pussy-banged. Ohhh, shit, you're going so deep...fuck me...good and hard...make me cum in a gut-wrenching orgasm...oh, yeah!!!"

And as my beautiful petite lover writhed wildly under me, I knew that Nina would never change. She will always be a whirlwind of sassiness, incredible perkiness, and downright audaciousness who swept me off my feet the first time we met all those years ago. It has been an incredible journey that is still not over since our children will come to play out their unique stories and how they impacted Nina's and my romance. However, until that telling, Nina has become a part of me, and I am a part of her, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

12