All Comments on 'Becoming a Pee Slut'

by kinky_older_guy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chthonicjourneyschthonicjourneysover 1 year ago

Thank you for that well written and deeply erotic story. There are many of us who find pee play intensely intimate, joyful, erotic and bonding. The drinking in of beloveds wetness whether saliva, the wetness of arousal, uterine ejaculate from g spot play or pee always felt to me intimate and erotic beyond words. To take the warm wetness of another inside of you has one layer that feels almost sacred sort of like a living eucharist. I'm old enough that my interest in pee play preceded all the talk about the graffenberg or g-spot so in my twenties having partner's know I was delighted in their wetness (however copious) sort of melted all shame and mental blocks to g-spot squirting orgasms which was ever so much fun. I love the dynamics in your story of a partner who wants to use you that way. Knowing what was coming have her spit in your mouth was just so incredibly hot I literally had to walk away from the story for a bit. Very, very nicely done. What I like the most is that most is that in the context of the story it really doesn't feel like a fetish at all but a tender, bonding and beautifully necessary act. Really lovely work.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

Not bad. A bit on the extreme. And I just don't like that spitting parts of any stories at all. But that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinky_older_guy@kinky_older_guy
50+ and very kinky. I'm not sure if there is anything I haven't tried yet. Yes, I've done BDSM, love kinky and taboo fantasies, but not the porn cliché stuff that you would expect. I don't believe in those strict dom/sub labels. I rather regard to the kinky/BDSM stuff as excha...