Becoming a Pet

Story Info
An exploration of petplay.
2.3k words
4.63
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that I became a pet felt like a sudden transformation, but it wasn't. When Dave began removing my clothes, I felt as if I was changing emotionally and even my personality began to shift in a way that I didn't immediately perceive. The moment that Dave attached the leash to my collar and gently tugged downward until I was on my hands and knees in front of him wasn't the moment that I started to become his pet. It was only the moment that felt like I was.

The reality is, it was the moment that Dave started to show a kind of paternal interest in me, an interest that on a subconscious level that I was desperately in need of, that my mind began to shift. When he provided me with water when I was on my runs, he wasn't just filling a physical need. He filled an emotional one as well. It was in these weeks leading up to the moment that I found myself naked looking up at Dave while he told me I was a good girl and patted my head, that I truly started on the path to becoming Dave's pet.

While this path may have started weeks before, the actual moment that it happened had a powerful impact on my mind. I was nervous but I wasn't scared. I was excited. I knew the reason I was excited was because this was something the world would condemn both of us for. I was embarrassed initially and perhaps that heightened the excitement for me, but it was the forbidden nature of what we were doing that sent a kind of shock wave through my brain.

For Dave I think there was a lot of conflicted thoughts going through is mind. We discussed a lot of it later, but I sensed that there was some hesitation on his part. I think he feared much more than social condemnation. I think he feared how my family, probably more specifically my dad would react to what we were doing. Fear of some how harming me was also on his mind. Dave's paternal interest in me wasn't an act. It wasn't something that I felt he did just to get my attention. It was something that I felt was genuine and without it I don't think it would have ever occurred to either one of us to do anything like what we were doing.

It wasn't long after I found myself on my hands and knees in front of Dave that I found myself drawn deeper into my role as his pet. When Dave drew the ball that we had purchased at the pet store from the shopping bag, my heart skipped a beat. I was excited. It was crazy but I was actually excited by what I knew was going to happen. As Dave bounced the ball against the ground I experienced this inexplicable sense of joy as I chased it on all fours. I retrieved the ball in my mouth and brought it back to Dave and deposited it into his hand. He praised me for being such a good girl. The amazing thing about that was that I was actually feeling this overwhelming sense of satisfaction knowing that I was his good girl.

While this feeling may have been brewing inside my brain for weeks, the feeling completely emerged from my subconscious as I chased the ball as Dave threw it for me to fetch. He had an enormous smile on his face as he watched me crawl after the ball on my hands and knees, and all I could feel was this overwhelming though inexplicable feeling of pride at making him happy. I wanted more than anything in that moment to please him and from the smile on his face I know that I did.

It wasn't long before Dave became aware that I was developing carpet burn on my knees from fetching the ball with no clothes on. I was more conscious of my body conspicuously jiggling as I crawled than I was of my knees. As Dave became aware of my knees needing to be protected, rather than taking the ball from my mouth, he simply drew me forward into an embrace. He held me for a moment and asked me how this was for me. I told him it was amazing. And he just kept holding me like that and instructed me to tell him if that changed. If this was ever not alright with me.

As odd as it might seem given that I was naked with a man who was roughly 50 years older than me. He was holding me in a loving embrace after playing fetch with me, but it felt like the type of affection that I needed as a child. This felt like what I wanted every time I was sad, or scared and wanted my dad to hold me, but he wasn't there. Since my dad left I needed this but until that moment I didn't realize how much. I probably didn't need to be naked, or on a leash with my dad, but growing up, I needed to feel loved.

I felt loved in Dave's arms and through his concern about me knees. As he released me from his embrace, he walked me over to his couch, and patted it, indicating that he was letting me up on the furniture. I crawled up on the couch awkwardly, and he sat down next to my head which I immediately rested in his lap. He stroked my hair as we talked about what we just did. I've done some reading about petplay since then that says pets aren't supposed to talk while they are pets. I always did. I think Dave wanted it that way, and it never occurred to us to do anything different.

I think talking while I was his pet really made the experience more wonderful for both of us. Initially he had concerns about what we were doing. I know he was concerned that he might damage me emotionally. I'm not sure how much he knew at the time about my issues with depression and anxiety. The funny thing was, if anything this was something that actually helped me with those problems. My moods were relatively stable in those times, and when I felt myself starting to sink, I would sneak over to Dave's and he would take care of me in the way that only Dave could.

Talking was also something that we needed that first day. Dave's concern aside from damaging me emotionally was fearing that he would overstep the situation. I guess it sounds funny that a man who has a naked girl resting her head in his lap would be afraid of overstepping, but Dave truly was a gentleman. I suspected that Dave wanted to caress my breasts, and I knew that I wanted him to, so I guided his hand there. I think that we both enjoyed the sensation, and I think it helped Dave grow more confident in touching my body.

The most awkward moment of that day came as Dave was running his hands gently over my body. It was definitely causing me to get aroused, but as I had my head resting on Dave's lap I could feel that he was too. By this time, I had been at Dave's for almost two hours. If you include the time we were talking at the park and at the pet store, I was with Dave for almost 5 hours. I knew that soon I was going to have to go home to my family. As I felt Dave's cock growing hard against the side of my face, I felt obligated to at least ask. Did he want me to take care of it for him.

I guess there were a lot of reasons why I shouldn't have asked. There were a lot of reasons why I shouldn't have been with Dave in the first place. But I was there, and I did ask. I asked if he wanted me to suck his cock. He looked stunned as I looked up at him. And then he asked, "you would really do that?" I still remember the smile on his face when I replied, "Of course I would."

I rolled off the couch and situated myself between Dave's legs as he undid his belt and unfasten his pants. As he slid his pants down, I could see that Dave's penis was almost completely erect. I couldn't help thinking how different this was from my boyfriend's penis. They were roughly the same size and both circumcised but my boyfriend's penis was always completely erect whenever I saw it. Dave's penis was still a little spongy.

I looked up at Dave as I leaned forward towards his cock. I didn't take it in my mouth immediately. Instead I kissed it. I loved kissing it. Dave's cock felt so silky and warm against my lips. I didn't just want to take it in my mouth. I wanted to love it first. And so I kissed it. Just a soft gentle kiss at first. I kissed the head of his cock, and then along the length of his cock, growing more anxious as I continued to kiss it. My heart was racing and I felt my body growing warm as I started to kiss his cock more passionately not just with my lips, but with my tongue. A thought occurred to me as my lips and tongue ran across the length of his cock. I wanted to literally worship his cock.

It was with that crazy thought, that Dave's penis was something to be worshipped, that I finally took it in my mouth. His cock was already slick with my saliva and his precum, as I wrapped my lips around his cock. I continued to run my tongue over the head of his penis, tasting his precum as I continued to suck his cock. Soon I knew this wasn't going to be like giving my boyfriend a blow job. My boyfriend would have orgasmed in minutes. With Dave, this was going to be a long experience that the more times I did it I would learn to savor.

I know most people would want to hear that while I was sucking Dave's cock I was filled with fantasies about becoming his. Ultimately that actually happened but not on this occasion. In spite of my enthusiasm when I began to suck Daves cock, other thoughts entered my head.

Its funny the things that enter my mind when I am sucking a man's cock. At first I was thinking how amazing this feels. How I love the taste of his precum, and how warm and silky his cock feels. Probably after about 15 minutes, I started to wonder if my mom was out looking for me. Its a funny thing to think about, but its not surprising when you are 18, and have an over controlling, hypercritical mother who disapproves of everything I do. Well, I know she would disapprove of what I was doing at the moment. Sucking a man's cock while wearing nothing but a collar and leash.

Towards the end, Dave's cock got much harder, and I could feel it start to pulse. My jaw was starting the get sore, so as much as I loved what I was doing, I was ready for it to be over. As I felt Dave ejaculate into my mouth it was as if someone had just poured a spoonful of salt down my throat. I hate it when I gag when I am given a blow job. I know that I shouldn't feel this way, but I feel a sense of disappointment in myself when I gag. Like I didn't perform a task properly and let someone down. I didn't want to disappoint Dave so I swallowed his semen. It was hard not to choke but I got it down. I was at least proud of myself for being able to do that.

I looked up at Dave, hopeful, and asked, "Did I do okay?" I was really worried that my gagging would have disappointed him. He smiled as he reached down and pulled me up so that I was laying over him as he was sitting and kissed me. He told me that I was amazing, and I just felt an overwhelming sense of joy as he told me how much he enjoyed what I just did. He asked me if there was anything that he could do in return. I told him that I had to get home before my mom came looking for me. Dave laughed and told me that we didn't want that.

Dave took my collar off, and I started getting dressed. I was still amazed by everything that had happened, but the really amazing thing was that I wanted for it to keep happening. I wanted to continue to feel the way I did when I was wearing nothing but a collar and leash. I wanted to feel the warmth that I felt when Dave held me lovingly in his arms. And I wanted to feel the sense of happiness at knowing that I was able to please Dave.

It sounds maybe a little strange, but as I walked home, I felt changed. I lost my virginity years earlier but I felt in a way I lost it again. I felt as though a side of me was awakened and I was able to feel something in a way I never got to feel before. As I walked up to the front porch of my house I knew one thing. I wanted to feel that way again.