The Unmaking of Olly

Story Info
Lusia begins the long process of training Olly.
2.3k words
4.22
18k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olly checked the time: 8.30 pm, and he was only just now leaving the office. It had been a long day. He was tempted just to go straight home and flop in front of the TV. He did have the whole of next week off -- he could go to the gym then. But the voice in his head asked, would you, really?

"Fine," Olly muttered to himself. The gym didn't shut until 10.30 pm, anyway. Plus, Lusia was always in on a Thursday night.

***

Olly finished his workout and headed to the showers. They were better here than in his flat.

"You're here late, Olly." Olly jumped as the owner appeared behind him.

"Yeah, long day." Lusia looked at him with pity. "It's okay," Olly continued, "I have a week off now." He grinned at Lusia, and her face softened.

"I'll make you a protein shake. Chocolate or strawberry?" Olly didn't really want a protein shake, but it didn't seem like she was asking.

"Chocolate, please."

"Sure thing, buddy." She patted him hard on the shoulder. Olly's heart raced at her firm touch. Then, she turned around and went back into her office. Olly watched her firm buttocks, tight in her gym shorts. Suddenly, he felt guilty and twisted around to pretend to be interested in the anatomy drawings on the wall.

Lusia was a massive woman not only in height but width. She had made it to the Olympics for weight lifting ten years ago. Now she trained women in weight lifting and runs the gym. It was mainly women who came here, it was just so close to Olly's house. And in Olly's mind, the muscular women were a bonus.

The office door opened, and Lusia handed him the shake.

"Drink it all up now. We need to get some meat on your bones." Lusia laughed while looking his body up and down. Olly let out a chuckle and downed the shake. He noticed a predatory grin on Lusia's face. He shook the thought away. Lusia had been nothing but lovely to him.

"Thanks," Olly said and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth. "I can shower at home if you want to lock up early?"

"No, don't worry -- I still need to check the changing rooms and tidy up a bit. I might have to pop into the men's. Is that okay?"

Olly's face flushed a little. "Yeah, no problem -- I'll see you on my way out."

On the way to the shower, Olly felt slightly fuzzy. That was a bit odd, but nothing a shower couldn't fix, he thought. Olly was pretty average. He was not thin or fat, weak or strong. He did think his dick was nicely shaped, but maybe he was biased.

The showers at the gym were hot. Olly let the near-boiling water run over his body. The water washed all the day's stress away, and his mind drifted. It felt like his consciousness had been untethered and he relaxed.

As he washed, his dick started to get hard. He gently stroked it. No one else was around. He could just jerk one out. He thought of Lusia's pretty brown eyes, her long brown hair. He imagined wrestling with her, her muscles tense, her body naked. Next his mind jumped to fucking her while he kissed her strong shoulders. He started moving his hand quicker. Imagining her warm tight pussy. He could feel the orgasm building...

"Olly? You still in here?" Fuck. He stopped, sucked in a breath and held his voice steady as he said, "Yeah, just getting out the shower."

He could finish at home. He pulled his towel around him and headed to his locker.

Lusia was sitting on the bench, looking at him. He found himself looking at her bulging biceps. They were so big. Images of fucking her flashed through his mind, and his dick felt impossible hard. Then, he noticed her intense gaze at him, and he looked at the ground, embarrassed.

Lusia laughed. "You can look, Oliver." She paused and Olly could feel her intense gaze on him. When he didn't look up she continued, "I like people looking. Why do you think I keep my body this way?"

Olly stuttered, and his mind seemed to become fuzzy around the edges. Man he was horny, he could barely think. He tried to grasp at words but they slipped away.

"It's okay," Lusia reassured, "You don't need to talk. Just look." Embassed by his inability to talk, Olly kept his eyes on the ground.

"I told you to look," Lusia growled

Olly's head snapped up at the command, and he saw Lusia fully now. Had he told his head to do that? She sat up tall. Her eyes shone was a knowing power. Her legs were spread open, inviting him in. Olly saw Lucia's eyes move down his torso and stop on his crotch, where the towel outlined his throbbing dick.

"That's right. Good boy. Just do as you're told. It is so easy." The words washed over Olly, making him forget his nervousness and embarrassment. "Things don't have to be hard anymore," She continued, "You don't even have to think. I can do it for you."

Olly's thoughts drifted further away from him. Quietly, somewhere in his brain, alarm bells were going off. Trying to tell him something was wrong. That he was losing control.

But Olly wanted things to be easy. He was tired of working late. He was tired of thinking. Olly let go of his human thoughts and his mind floated into a strange new state.

Luisa grinned as she saw his brain empty and his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

"Why don't you drop that towel? I'd like to see wants underneath." Somewhere, Olly felt unsure. That he should be covered up. But his hands seemed to follow her orders before he could tell them not to and the towel fell to the floor. Was that normal? Olly's hard cock sprung free and the through faded. Instead he was filled with the need to fuck.

"Oh, you are adorable. And look at that hard little cock." Hot Embarrassment shot through Olly, but he only seemed to get hornier. "Oh you have gone all red." Olly wanted to curl up and hide but he stood frozen.

"Why don't you turn around so I can get a good look at you."

Again, Olly's body reacted to her command before he could even process it.

"Uh huh, what a nice bubble butt you have. You have been doing your squats." Jamie wiggled with her praise. Maybe he did like this.

"Good boy. Bend over and spread your ass cheeks." Jamie did. The spell broke for a second, and he felt ashamed. He felt his face go redder, and he tried to straighten up, to hide himself. Then, he realised he couldn't.

He couldn't move his body. He had no control. His heart raced and panic rose inside his chest.

Lusia noticed. "It's okay, Olly. I'm gonna take real good care of you." Her voice was soft and smooth. "You don't need to worry. You don't need to fight it. Pups like you don't need to think. Come here, and I'll show you. You'll be my prized Pup. A very good boy" Olly's panic dispersed and his mind emptied. He moved towards her.

"On all fours." On command, Olly fell to his knees. He crawled over to her. When he reached her he looked up. She towered over him. All that mattered to him now was his hard cock and Lusia.

"See, isn't it better being told want to do." Olly nodded in agreement. Lusia looked at his hard dick.

"What a horny little Pup for Mistress," She cooed. "I bet you would like me to do something about that?" She guested to his hard cock.

Olly tried to find his words by all that came out was a whine.

"Don't worry, Pup. You don't need to think about words anymore. Words are for people, and you are just a horny little Pup." She reached for his head and pulled him between his thighs. "You just need to think about this."

Her crotch smelt good. All Olly could think about Olly rubbed his head against her, trying to get closer to that smell, trying to get closer to her vulva. He had never reacted like this in his life.

"What's that boy? You like how I smell?" Her thighs closed around his head, tight, holding Olly in place. All he could think about was how much her smell was making him salivate. From that quiet place in his mind, Olly briefly what was happening. But the thought quickly faded and was replaced by his desire for Lusia. He felt something rubbing up and down his cock. He bucked against Lusia's shoe, whimpering into her thighs.

"Such a horny little pup. I may have to keep you. Let's see how well you lick." He humped harder, hoping for some release. Lusia let go of Olly and pushed him away.

"Sit." Olly sat. His eyes fixed on Lusia's broad figure. Lusia peeled off her top and undid her sports bra. Her boobs bounced out. She stood, towering over him. The light of the changing room outlined her. She was Goddess.

This is want he had been dreaming of since he had first met her. She was more radiant than he could have ever imagined.

Lusia slid out of her shorts, reviling a neatly trimmed pussy. Olly's eyes focused on her pussy. He started drooling. All he could think about was that pussy. He had never wanted anything more in his life. Nothing else mattered now, except Lusia's pussy. Olly could no longer control himself. He need to taste her. He rushed forward towards her pussy.

A strong hand came down and grabbed his hair. The pain shocked him and his eyes watered.

"Down, boy." Lusia easily shoved him to the floor. His face hit the floor and he whimpered. "Did I say you could?"

Olly shook his head. "I get it. You're a hungry little pup. It is charming. But you have to do as I say. It will be easier if you do." Her voice was stern and all Olly could feel was disappointment. He didn't want to displease Lusia at all. He just wanted to be close to her, to be close to that smell. Tears fell from his eyes.

"Olly." Lusia cooed, "It's okay. You're learning. You're gonna make mistakes. It's okay." She reached down and ruffled his hair. Then, just like that, Olly was happy again. His body wiggled, and he pushed into her hand.

"Good boy." Lusia sat back down and spread her legs. Her vulva opened up, glistening in anticipation. The smell sent Olly wild, but he held back. Tearing his eyes up to her face. Lusia smiled at his obedience. "Go on then."

He dived into her pussy. Eagerly, he located the clit and licked.

"Slowly, slowly." Olly slowed down. "That's right. Good Boy," Lusia moaned

She tasted sweet to Olly. All he could think about was her pussy, and his own cock was begging him for attention. He wanted to be inside her. He reached his hand down and pumped his cock. Within seconds his hand was kicked away.

"Puppies, do not get to touch." Her voice was fierce again, and Olly took his hand away. "Good. Serving me will be enough for you."

Olly refocused on her clit. Swirling his tongue and adjusting to her moans and praise.

Lusia's moans got louder and Olly kept going. He was out of breath, and his jaw ached, but he felt frenzied, like an animal. He couldn't stop. Lusia moaned and pushed into him, gently thrusting against his face.

Lusia's thighs tightened around his head and the world went quiet. He pushed forward and carried on. He stopped noticing the pain in his jaw or that he couldn't breathe. Lusia's muffled moan turned cries, and she erratically thrusted into him. Finally, he was released and slumped to the floor, gasping for breath.

Lusia sat catching her own breath. "Wow. Good job, pup." She leant down and ruffled his hair again. Pride filled Olly up. Lusia was happy, so he was happy.

"But look at you, leaking over the floor like a dirty mutt." Lusia tutted. His cock had leaked. "Good boys don't make a mess. Lick it up." With great effort, Olly pulled himself onto all fours and stuck his tongue out. The quiet voice told him not to, that his was disgusting. It cried for the spell to be broken. But it no longer had control over his body. Lusia had all the control now. He licked his come up.

"What a dirty dog." Lusia laughed at him.

Olly's empty mind was filled with a feeling of vulnerability and embarrassment, but he didn't stop until the floor was clean.

"Good. Follow me." Lusia left the changing room. Olly got up to follow her. "On all fours," she commanded. Back on his hands and knees, Olly followed her out of the changing room into the gym and then into her office.

"You are a perfect little dumb pup. I've been watching you, Olly, and decided to take you for a test ride." Olly let her words flow over him. Nothing mattered to him right now. All he could think about was how great Lusia was and how hard his cock was.

"That protein shake had a little extra something in it, a friend gave to me." Olly's head cocked. "But a Pup like you doesn't need to worry about that." She started rummaging in her desk. And pulled out a blue collar, leash and tail butt plug. "I'm going to make you my pet."