Becoming a Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes jolted slightly, realising this was probably going to hurt. However, not wanting to disappoint her Master, she carried on going down.

Come on Jill.... You got thiiiiisss!

"Ooooh god!" Jill was unable to stop herself from gasping as the lubed up smaller dildo forced her asshole to open up.

Even just taking the head made her tight, little hole feel like it was being stretched.

She wanted to take it slow, to ease herself down onto both dildos. However, her hands and arms quickly tired from holding herself up.

"Oooh fuck!" Jill gasped when she forced herself lower down.

She felt every little bit of the smaller dildo go inside her, and she was wrapped around it so tightly, it felt like her asshole could cut it off.

Adding the fact that for the first time in her life, Jill had something in both of her holes.

And with one last push.

"Fuuuuck!" Jill grunted as her ass finally touched the bottom, and both of her holes were filled more than she had ever felt in her life.

"Good pet." Her Master said and actually patted Jill's temple.

Jill tried to say thank you but could only let out a nod as her full focus was on her asshole pulsating around the dildo. Luckily the dildo in her drenched pussy was already giving her pleasure to mask over the pain in her ass.

"Put your hands on your thighs." He instructed.

Jill took a few deep breaths and did as she was told. Once they were there, she watched as her Master tied a black rope around her wrists and then underneath her thighs.

He knows how to tie a knot well, Jill thought. When he was finished, her hands were firmly stuck in place on top of her thighs.

Like that, Jill's legs dangled over both sides like she was riding a horse, except both her pussy and ass were filled. That was when her Master started to tie her legs tightly onto the horse bench.

By the time he was finished, Jill was completely stuck. The most she could do in this position was jolt less than an inch up and down.

She looked at her Master... her captor... whatever she should call him, but all she could feel was lust.

There she was, completely naked except for a collar locked around her neck with both holes filled, tied up completely, and left helpless.

Two days ago I was a Uni student, I had no sex life, I was boring.... Now look at me.

Her Master then placed a black remote at the top of the horse bench. It had a dial in the centre, and she watched as he turned it slightly and then...

"Oooooh god!" Jill moaned as both dildos inside her started to vibrate.

"How does that feel?" He asked.

Jill looked at his beautiful face as her pussy became even more soaked around the larger dildo. With the vibrating and the lube, her asshole had actually already gotten used to the small dildo.

"Good," She panted, "Master."

"Good," He replied, "let's try this."

Jill watched him flick a switch on the remote, and suddenly both dildos started to move up and down. Obviously, there was a hole in the bench and Jill found herself getting slowly fucked by both vibrating dildos.

"Oooh fuck... fuck." Jill moaned.

She tried to writhe out of instinct, but she was stuck.

In a matter of seconds her pussy had completely soaked the dildo fucking that hole, and she could feel her juices leaking out of her. As well as that, her asshole started to get nearly equal pleasure from being slowly fucked, as well.

"One day you will be properly double penetrated," Her Master said, his right hand reaching up to stroke Jill's cheek. "You'll have two cocks fucking your cunt and your ass at the same time."

Jill had to bite her lip to stop from moaning. She knew that he meant it, and that one day she would be fucked in both holes. To be honest, she loved the idea.

His hand left her cheek and turned the dial, making the vibrations even stronger inside of Jill.

"Fuuuuck!" She moaned, unable to hold it in.

Both holes felt completely loosened and happily accepted the toys. Shock after shock of pleasure coursed through the young girl's body. All she could do was tremble, her big tits jiggling as she did.

"You're going to cum for me." He whispered.

Jill looked at him, but his eyes were just darting all over her body. She was his, totally and utterly his to do with as he wished, and he knew it.

"Yes... Master." Jill moaned.

He turned the dial up again and not only did the dildos vibrate more, but they started to fuck both of Jill's holes harder.

"Oooh god! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Jill shouted.

Her fingers could just about move, and they were pressing against her thigh as she moaned louder and louder.

"Oooooh yeeess!" She moaned.

"Don't forget that you are never allowed to cum without permission." He told her, his voice stern and threatening.

Jill could already feel her orgasm building up inside of her. Having both holes fucked at the same time was giving her a new sense of overwhelming pleasure.

"Pleeeasee Master!" Jill moaned out. "Please let your pet cum!"

"Do you belong to me?" He asked.

"Yeees!" Jill moaned.

"You will do whatever I tell you for the rest of your life?" He asked. This time his hand reached over and grabbed onto Jill's bare nipples, twisting them slightly.

"Yeees!" Jill shouted, "I'm yours! I'll do anything! I want to be your slave! Your pet! Oooohh fuuuck please!!"

Her Master yanked her nipples before pulling back and stepping away from her.

"Wait for permission." He growled.

Jill stared into his eyes, her mouth constantly open as she breathed heavily and moaned. Both her holes felt fucking incredible, and she was fighting with every fibre of her being not to cum.

"Please." She moaned.

"Wait for it." He said, a hint of a smile on his face.

Hold it! Hold it! Fuck! Please hold it!

Jill curled her toes and dug her fingernails into her thighs to control herself, but she knew in a matter of seconds she would be cumming, no matter what.

"Ready?" He asked.

"YES!" Jill screamed, "Pleeease let meee cuumm!"

"Look at me." He told her.

Jill looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Cum." He whispered.

And like a flood gate that had just been opened, Jill's entire being erupted into one huge, earth-shattering orgasm.

"FUUUUCCCKK YEEEEEEEESSS!!" She screamed out.

Her body fell back slightly, but she was able to hold herself up as strike after strike of pure pleasure crashed throughout her young body.

"HOOLLYY FUUCCK YEEEES!" She screamed again.

Her entire body was shaking, but being unable to move, the dildos kept fucking and vibrating inside of her.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK! YES! YES!" Jill kept moaning and moaning.

As her orgasm slowly attempted to come down, she realised that the sybian wasn't slowing down. Her Master had made no effort to move towards the remote, and Jill's crushing orgasm kept going.

"Plleeeeeasse!" Jill moaned.

Her pussy started to feel incredibly sensitive, and her asshole quivered around the dildo.

"Itt'sssss toooo muucchh!" She moaned.

Her Master let out a little chuckle and reached slowly towards the dial.

Oh god! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck that's too much!

But as his hand hovered over it, Jill's mouth hung open when she watched him turn it up again.

"FUUUUCCK MEEEEE!!" She screamed as her sensitive, gushing pussy got fucked even harder.

"This is nothing yet." He whispered.

The vibrating, the fucking, it was too much! Jill screamed louder and louder, and her body twitched and spasmed.

"FUUUUCCKK I'M CUMMINGGG!!!" She screamed as a rapid second orgasm battered through her young body.

"Good girl." Her Master whispered.

Jill kept shouting and moaning as the fucking forced her second orgasm to crash throughout her body over and over again.

"Pleeease... please..." Jill moaned as the fucking didn't die down.

"Oh no, not yet." He replied.

CHAPTER 2

"Oh god... oh god.." Jill panted.

Her chest heaved up and down wildly. Her entire body was drenched in sweat, so much that even her long hair felt soaked.

Jill's legs had grown tired of being tied in position and the vibrating in her gushing pussy carried on shaking her entire body.

"Twelve orgasms," Her Master said from the side, "in half an hour."

"Please," Jill weakly panted, "No more."

Her eyes felt heavy, and she felt like she could pass out any second.

Jill could just about see past her blurred vision at the remote that hadn't moved from the end of the bench. In her tied-up position, it was like torture being so close to the device that could turn off the sybian but unable to do so.

"Seems we've found your limit." Her Master told her.

Then, after what felt like an eternity, the vibrating and the fucking stopped.

Jill's pussy was so completely soaked and used that she could barely even feel the dildo inside of her, but her asshole still clenched around the dildo in that hole.

"Look up at me." She heard him say.

Jill blinked, attempting to get her vision back as she saw her Master. Her head felt light, but after a few seconds, she could clearly see the phone in his hand, recording her. Not that he needed any more damning evidence of the young girl.

"Tell me who and what you are." He ordered.

Jill was broken. She took another deep breath.

"My name is Jill Sanderson," she said in a weak voice. "I am your obedient and willing slave, and I happily give myself to you entirely. I am yours."

When she saw her Master turn off the phone, she hung her head and took more deep breaths. Then feeling his hand gently rubbing the back of her head, Jill felt some comfort in that.

"Good girl, you've done well." He whispered as he stroked her like a dog.

"Thank you... My Owner." Jill panted.

The young girl carried on attempting to control her breathing as her Owner untied her and then picked her up from the sybian. He laid her on the ground, but Jill was too weak to turn her head as he left the room.

It was only a few minutes later when he returned with a pint glass of water.

"Drink this, my pet. You are probably dehydrated." He told her.

Jill wasn't able to lift her hand to hold the glass, so her Master tilted her head up and poured it into her mouth.

As Jill drank, he kept stroking her hair.

"Good girl, I'm proud of you." He whispered.

Jill gulped the entire pint down and gasped when she finished.

"Does my pet need a little nap?" He asked.

Jill looked up at him, still having to blink to keep her consciousness. Without saying a word, she simply nodded.

I don't think I have the power to move. She thought, but that clearly wasn't a problem when her Master so easily picked her up.

With one hand under her thighs and the other under her back, he carried Jill up the stairs and into the normal part of the house.

He sat down onto a very large sofa, and although Jill was too exhausted to have a proper look, he laid her down on top of him.

She was sure the sofa was a very nice material, however, in her tired state it could've been rocks, and she would've found it comfortable.

Jill curled into a ball and rested her head onto her Master's lap. Closing her eyes, she felt his hand stroke her hair until she drifted off to sleep.

--

When Jill's eyes flickered open again, it was still daylight outside. The TV was on but very quietly. A little turn in her head, and she saw her Master looking down at her.

"You know, you snore a little?" He said with a smile.

"Sor..." Jill coughed at her dry throat, "sorry, Master."

She rubbed her lip where she felt some drool.

How long was I out? I feel so much better, I definitely needed that.

"Don't apologise, my pet." He told her.

Jill looked at him and then felt an urge coming from within. She looked around the room and then back at her Master.

"You can speak." He said.

"I... I need the bathroom, Master." She whispered.

He looked at her for a second.

Is he going to make me wet myself? Jill thought, He said that could happen, but that would be so humiliating.

Weirdly though, the idea of that humiliation sent a tingle to Jill's tired pussy.

"Okay," He said, "Get on your knees, and I'll take you."

As Jill moved, her body still felt sore from being stuck in one position for so long.

Her Master attached the leash to her collar, and she crawled after him.

Where's he taking me? This doesn't seem like the way to a bathroom.

But Jill knew not to ask questions unless told otherwise. So, she just kept following.

Then her Master grabbed a door handle, opened it, and she saw to the outside world. For the first time since arriving at that basement, Jill smelled fresh air. She then very quickly realised that she was completely naked, on her knees with a collar and leash, and about to go outside!

She started to panic a little when she felt her Master tug at her leash.

Jill didn't move, and then she looked up at him.

"That's two punishments." He said.

Jill looked outside, down at her naked body, and then back up at her Master.

I'm going to have to go outside like this, aren't I? What if someone sees me? But once again, the humiliation of someone seeing her in this position actually excited her.

So, she crawled again and followed her Master to his very large, very well-kept garden.

The soft grass was a comfort to her hands and knees as he led her down. Jill's head kept darting side to side to see if any neighbours could see her. But his house and garden had a wall all around it, so she couldn't see any other houses, which put her mind at ease as well as disappointed her.

After a hundred yards or so, he stopped and turned. When Jill stopped crawling, her tits jiggled a little in the cold air.

"Go on then." He told her.

Jill looked around.

He doesn't mean... here?

"I don't have all day." He said, as though scolding a dog.

Oh my god! Jill thought, but her bladder was completely full. I can't believe I'm doing this! This is so humiliating!

She couldn't make eye contact with him as she got into a squatting position with her hands still on the ground. As Jill started to wee, knowing this older man whom she had only known for a day was watching, her body tingled with embarrassment but also arousal.

This is by far the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

With her eyes locked on the grass, refusing to look up, she felt the cold air against her naked body as she weed like a dog in front of this man.

I've always wanted to be someone's pet... I just didn't realise it would be this much like a pet.

As disgusted as Jill was with herself, she actually had some sense of relief being so free.

Once she finished weeing, she looked up at her Master.

"Good girl," He said and undid her leash, freeing her. "Now follow me back in."

Jill watched him take the first few steps, and just like a mindless puppy dog, she crawled after him.

Her Master sat on the sofa again, and Jill sat at his feet. Being completely naked now felt almost normal to Jill. This man had seen her wee on the grass, so it wasn't like being naked embarrassed her anymore.

After a short while he went into the kitchen and cooked them both something to eat. Jill ate on the floor but was allowed to use a knife and fork as her Master ate at the table.

When she finished eating, Jill sat there smiling at her Master and waited for further instructions.

"Right then," He said when he finished, "time for your punishments."

Jill's smile immediately disappeared, and she was filled with a sense of dread.

Oh no.

He attached the leash back onto her collar and began to walk.

In her state of slight panic, Jill forgot to move, but that didn't bother her Master. He tugged, and Jill fell onto her hands. She quickly got into a crawling position and followed behind him back down into the basement.

"Come and stand on this spot." He told her, his voice firm and authoritative like an angry parent.

If only my parents knew what I was doing. What I have done.

Jill stopped thinking about that as she stood up where he said. Her Master than locked some leather cuffs around her wrists and tied them to a thick, black rope.

She didn't look around to see where the rope went, already afraid of what her punishment was going to be.

Then her Master walked to the side, and then it happened. He tugged, and her wrists that were locked together got pulled into the air, just above her head.

Jill's eyes shot open, then she felt another tug, and her hands went higher to the point that they were stretched as high up as possible.

"Little more." She heard him whisper.

Jill turned her head and saw him holding the rope as he gave another tug.

Her hands were forced higher as the cuffs gripped at her wrists, and her feet were lifted into the air.

Oooh my god! Jill thought, feeling a little pain around her wrists.

Jill's feet instinctively tried to find the ground, but only her tip toes could just about graze it, leaving her hanging in the air by her wrists. Her body reacted by swaying a little, but she just moved about in the air.

Her breathing turned heavy again, and she looked around the room.

Her Master was back in one of his black boxes, rummaging around as Jill silently hung there.

When he turned back around, Jill's eyes popped open again, and she gasped.

In one hand he held a leather paddle with metal bulges on it, and the other hand held a small device that looked frighteningly similar to a taser.

Jill didn't say a word. A million thoughts rushed through her head thinking about what he was about to do to her.

When he reached her, sweat started forming on her brow.

"Hold your legs open." He said calmly.

She looked at him, unsure how she could do that whilst hanging in the air.

Then... WHACK!

"Fuuuck!" Jill screamed as he slammed the paddle's flat side hard against her bare ass.

"I said, hold your legs open." He told her a little firmer.

Jill looked at him and down at her legs. With a deep breath she attempted to pull them apart, holding them spread, but she wasn't strong enough. As soon as she got them spread, they closed again, gravity working against her.

WHACK! He struck her ass again with the paddle.

"Ahhhh!" Jill cried out as her ass cheeks burnt.

"I can keep going." He threatened.

Okay, okay, come on, do it!

She took another deep breath, tensed her legs as hard as possible, and lifted them in opposite directions. Jill could feel them shaking as she lifted until finally, she couldn't move them anymore.

Looking down, they weren't even spread that far open, but she knew she couldn't go any further.

"Now, hold it." He told her.

They were already aching, and it had only been a few seconds. Jill kept her eyes locked shut, breathing heavily as she tried to only focus on her legs staying apart.

But then... a stabbing pain jolted to her inner left thigh.

"AHHHHH!!" Jill screamed and her legs automatically closed.

WHACK!! Her Master spanked her ass again with the paddle.

The pain from the zap had quickly disappeared, but her ass felt raw, and she could feel her pulse through it.

"Keep them open until I say so." He threatened.

Jill couldn't speak, so she just nodded as she felt more sweat dripping down her forehead. As if in slow motion, she opened her legs again.

Once in position, she focused on her legs and not the pain from her ass cheeks.

"Look at me." She heard him say.

Jill's eyes slowly opened, and it felt like her entire body was trembling as she looked at him.

"I prefer to reward my pet when they are well behaved," he spoke softly, "but I will punish when you behave badly."

Then, he pressed the taser device at her inner thigh! The sharp, stabbing feeling crashed into her leg.